Ancient Equestria Arc 2: Starswirl's betrayal.

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ancient Equestria Arc 2: Starswirl's betrayal.

Post by Princess Blueblood on Wed 18 Dec 2013, 20:57

Eagle smiled, and nodded at Vera.

"I suppose we could start now, if you were so inclined too."

------

The duo moved in a circular motion in the dojo, Eagle balancing on his hind legs with his wooden sword in hand, Vera on all 4's. Without Eagle's wings, he had no type of advantage over Vera other than his sheer strength. While the training armor was a bit different from what Eagle was used to, the padding would protect him from any blunt trauma caused by Night Vera.

"Your move, Commander," Eagle said, causing Vera to charge the large pony.

She moved with the swiftness that Shadow Clan was famous for: Something you would never hear, see, or feel. The only reason Eagle even stood a chance was because of his keen training as a specialized soldier in his fathers army. Eagle jerked out of the way, jumping off his hind legs into a roll. Vera quickly rebounded, her wooden sword about to slash violently at Eagle. The larger pony got lower that Vera was, and threw her over his shoulder, sending her sprawling into a wall. Eagle then turned around just to get hit in the stomach with Vera's sword.

The larger pony doubled over, the wind knocked out of him. Drool seeped from his lips, as he stood up, groaning in pain. Vera simply started circling Eagle again, but didn't expect him to retaliate.

The blow Eagle dealt to Vera's side was enough to break the bones of even an earthpony. The only reason Vera was not harmed was because of the training armor. Nonetheless, she was sent soaring towards the wall, which she landed on with a satisfying crack.

Vera got to her hoofs, chuckling to herself lightly, before charging Eagle once more. Eagle was hit again by Vera's wooden sword, this time the mock-blade traumatizing him against his white maw. Blood seeped out of his lips as the large pony recovered, and turned just in time to trip Vera once more, and lift her up in the air. The mare tumbled over Eagle, before the large pony pounced on her, holding the tip of his wooden sword to her throat. She shot her hoofs up in mock fear, chuckling.

"For a pony who just lost his wings, you've adapted quickly," Vera said, as Eagle helped her to her hoofs.

"I can't rely on speed anymore, so I have to rely on my ability to read enemies, and my sheer strength to get an edge on opponents," Eagle said, causing Vera to raise her eyebrow.

"Ability to read enemies, eh?" Asked Vera, smiling.

"Ye-" Eagle was cut off by a wooden sword to the side. He fell to the ground, gasping for breath. "Cheap shot."

"Here, let me give you some more advice on how to get an edge on opponents,"

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Wed 18 Dec 2013, 21:56

"Here, let me give you some more advice on how to get an edge on opponents." Vera said and pulled Eagle back up and they started circling each other again.
"You say you rely on reading your opponent, sometimes even the quickest thinking soldier can fail on that, you need to learn to take every open shot you get. Find your opponents weaknesses and strength, strike where they would least likely anticipate it."
Vera said and suddenly struck Eagle's left hind leg, had she not held back and Eagle not worn training armour the bone would've cracked in half.
"Sometimes holding back a blow before striking much harder in another point can surprise your opponent, had I not held back and if we wouldn't be wearing training armour your hind leg bone would've cracked. At which point I would've waited for my opponents to recover and jump at me in rage, rage makes you blind if you do not use it in the correct way. One must be able to master their rage and then truly will you be a fearsome warrior, you'll shrug off pain but you'll still have the focus of a mage which will surprise your opponent and give you an upper hand."

Eagle and Vera kept at it for a good hour or two, neither ever really getting the upper hand, their stamina seemed unlimited as they parried and dodged blows and got in a hit or two every now and again. Vera was enjoying the fight even if it was just fake and they never intended to harm each other but the thrill of meeting someone that was on par to her fighting skills exhilarated her and her movement became sharper and quicker.
Eagle was parrying and dodging as best he could but he wasn't as quick as Vera was and was beginning to find it increasingly difficult to not have her blows slip by, he thought back to what Vera had said earlier and managed to find an opening in Vera's assault as she lunged at him she left herself open to a blow to the stomach. Vera felt a heavy blow in her stomach as the wind got knocked out of her and she fell down on the dojo floor and had to catch her breath to recover from the blow.  

"Ofph, good one, Eagle. We truly are matched when it comes to our skill and I think we could have a lot to learn from each other, perhaps when this mission is over and we've all settled down we could have a re-match. For now I think we should call it a night, you can go ahead and wash yourself in the shower here, I have a shower in my cabin." Vera said before standing back up.
"Unless you want to take a shower with me that is.." She says and winks at Eagle who looks like he's just seen a ghost. "Oh relax, Eagle. I was just joking, I doubt Inysa nor Gold would like us taking a shower together, anyway I will bid you a good night and hopefully we will know our heading tomorrow."

Vera heads back to her cabin where Inysa is waiting for her, they take a shower together before moving onto the bed and spending the night in each others arms again.

"Wind, i'm so scared, help me" Needle cried out in-between sobs, Wind was hugging her tightly. She didn't quite know what to say to Needle, she had always regarded Needle as a strong independent mare ever since she joined the group. Too see her crying now completely shattered her, the mare she's fallen in love with was now in her arms crying and she didn't know what to do. Eventually Wind let go of Needle and wiped her tears from her beautiful face, lifting her chin up with a hoof so their eyes met and then she kissed Needle, a long and deep kiss, not letting go until they both had to breathe.

"Don't be scared, Needle. You've got so many ponies and a minotaur that care for you, I was scared and felt alone in the world after bandits raided my home town and at the time I thought my whole family had been killed. I had no where to go, I was too old for flight camp, I wasn't old enough for weather pony duty and I had no experience with weapons. I flew away from the burning rubble of my house, I was crying until I couldn't cry any more. I travelled around the world, trying to find a purpose with life and that's when I ran into Maelstrom. He took me to his commander whom I can barely remember, they took me in and took me with them to Canterlot where I eventually joined their ranks, I finally felt like I fit in somewhere, ponies to care about and who cared for me."

Needle had calmed down a bit when Wind finished her little story and Wind simply smiled back Needle before saying. "You're never alone, Needle. As long as I am here I will care for you, I will be there for you through thick and thin, through all seasons of the year. That is if you let me..?" Wind took Needle's hooves into her own and looked into her eyes and awaited her response.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti on Wed 18 Dec 2013, 23:18

Balm was shocked, and a little confused. He knew that his religion was not widespread, and that many did not think of Celestia and Luna as deities. But to think of them as normal ponies disturbed Balm. He had seen was normal ponies could do. He had seen them kill in cold blood and die alone. He did not believe the Princesses were capable of such things. There had to be ponies better than the rest, shining examples of harmony to lead the rest. And that is what the Princesses were to him. They were earth, unicorn and Pegasus. A symbol of the unity of ponydom. He tried to explain this to Rhuno.

“...unity of all three pony species. Does that not make them special? You say deep down you are a pony too, but I am sure the Princesses have Minotaur in them too”

Balm stood, pushing his still hot bowl of soup to Rhuno and yawned.

“Now if you don’t mind Rhuno, my friend, I think I will go to bed”

Needle clung to Wind like a filly to her mother, sobbing into her thick black mane. She managed to slowly choke back the tears, until they subsided almost completely, her eyes stinging and her cheeks damp.

She looked up at Wind and nodded.

“I would like that, Wind. I need someone right now, I need someone to heal the holes in my heart” She said weakly.

They embraced again, Needle inhaled deeply, filling her nose with Wind’s sweet scent.

“Wind, when this is all over, come with me back to Wisp. I need to be there, but I need you too”

Random arist of things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Dec 2013, 04:22

Rhuno watched as Balm walked out of the dining hall. 

I'll show you the princesses with a little Minotaur in them... wait... if I did that his brain would probably fry...

Rhuno shrugged and gulped down his bowl and Balms. After he finished in the dining hall, he made his way back to his cabin, where he proceeded to fall asleep.

Rhuno woke up to find himself in a small room. He was sitting at a table, and with him at the table were Celestia and Luna. He had not really woken up. He was still dreaming. Wait... CELESTIA WAS HERE! OH SHIT! Rhuno quickly got out of his chair and bowed before the goddess of the sun. 

"No need to bow Rhuno. Besides... you never bow when you are with my sister." 

Luna blushed at this comment. Rhuno got back into his chair and faced the princesses.

"Now, I had Luna bring me along for a bit of your *cough* nightly visit so that I may share some information with you. But first and foremost, we both heard of what happened to Snowcloud. We are deeply sorry for your companions loss. We have sent out the Canterlot army to help bolster defenses at the other clouds, to help drive back the griffons."

"But that is of little importance to what we have to share with you now," Luna interrupted. "We have information on where Starswirl and his master reside.

Rhuno jumped a bit in his seat, hitting his head against the low ceiling. "YOU DO!?-ouch"

The princesses giggled at this.

"That we do. He has taken residence in Wintershold Palace. We have been sending scouts out to every abandoned palace we know of, and the pony sent to Wintershold never returned. When me and Luna focused our magic to that area of the land, we could feel something out of place. Starswirl is there. He has to be."

"Wintershold is located north of the crystal empire. If you head north from there, you will arrive at at the palace within 3 days time."

"Thank you for the information princesses. I will let Vera and the gang know right away once I wake up."

"That you will. Thank you for letting me into your dreams Rhuno. I will be in touch. I will leave you and Luna alone now. Have a nice nights rest."

Celestia faded out of the room, leaving Luna and Rhuno all alone. They proceeded to there nightly activities, which consisted of stories, jokes, card games, pranks, and other things that are not for a fillies ears. *Rhuno turns toward the reader and winks*

Rhuno woke up the next day, the sun shining through the porthole. He got dressed and made his way to Vera's chamber, where he heard snoring. Rhuno knocked on the door.

*cough* "HOUSEKEEPING!

Rhuno heard a grumble from the other side, a body hitting the floor with a thump, and then hoofs getting closer and closer until the door opened to reveal a bed maned Vera glaring at Rhuno. 

"What do you want?" 

Rhuno could see Inysa still in the covers, looking at the doorway... no, wait... she was looking at Vera's... oh...

"Was I interrupting anything... important? Regarding being in bed?"

"Just get on with it Rhuno." Vera said, the words dripping out of her mouth.

"Well... I had my usual meeting with Miss Princess of the Night Sky last night. But she was not alone. She had her big sister there too. We proceeded to have a glorious night of shenanigans and I just thought I would let you know."

Vera gasped and slapped Rhuno.

"OUCH! Ok... ok... I was joking! Anyway, I did talk with both of them, and they gave me Starswirls whereabouts. You ready go save the world? Again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Thu 19 Dec 2013, 17:04

“Wind, when this is all over, come with me back to Wisp. I need to be there, but I need you too” Needle said.

"I would love that, Needle. I want to share the rest of my life with you, just seeing you happy makes me all warm inside." Wind says and proceeds to kiss Needle again, leaning her down in the bed so that she's lying under Wind but still keeping eye contact. For the next few minutes they enjoyed just staring into each other's eyes until Wind finally broke the silence. "Has anyone ever told you how cute and adorable your eyes look? Makes me just want to grab you and hug you all day long." She says with a giggle as Needle blushes.

"You ready go save the world? Again?" Rhuno asked, Vera looked away and sunk deep into thought and muttering to herself a bit. "Wintershold Palace.. I know of that place, it's one of the first castles built that the rulers of the three pony tribes would gather at for official business. It's also happen to have been built on a place where the natural magic in the world is at it strongest, Canterlot is another such place. With the Princesses connection to the elements of harmony severed and no new bearers having been found I would dread to go there when Starswirl and his master is there.. Then again when were this mission not a suicide mission?" She started to walk in circles while Rhuno was still standing there scratching his head and looking at Inysa for help who simply just shrugged and said to just let Vera keep going until she snaps out herself.

"Hmm.. Well I guess this is it then, the last leg of our journey." Vera said and looked back up at Rhuno. "Rhuno. Go tell Captain Red Wind to set a course for Wintershold Palace, make her push this ship to it's maximum potential, three days is far too long. If we push this ship to the max and work the crew as hard as they can we can probably get there within a day and a half, it'll be sooner than Starswirl and his master would expect and it might just be our saving grace. Canterlot will pay her and her crew triple if they get us there within a day." Rhuno nodded and left to do as Vera had said.

"Now where were we.." Vera purrs as she jumps back into bed with Inysa and they continue they early morning shenanigans from where Rhuno had interrupted them.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood on Thu 19 Dec 2013, 20:35

Eagle was woken up by the soft breeze blowing through the window. He breathed in deeply, taking in the warm smell of roses and the soft feeling of fur upon his. Gold was still sound asleep, her soft breaths almost lulling Eagle back to sleep. Eagle softly brushed Gold's mane out of her eyes, waking her up gently.

"Good morning," Gold said, turning for a good morning kiss. Eagle obliged, kissing her softly on the lips. The two nuzzled one another for a bit, before Gold rolled over onto Eagle, giggling loudly.

"Want to go for round two, handsome?" Gold said, lowering her lips to Eagle's once more.

"Ahem." Said a voice, causing the two lovers to look over. There stood a pegasus, garbed in dark clothing, his face covered by a hood.

"Yes?" Eagle said, gently urging Gold to get off him.

"Message for Eagle Blade, from the Pegasus Military Counsel. It was urgent," Said the pony, throwing a scroll at the foot of Eagle's bed. The pony then turned, and flew off.

Eagle quickly picked up the scroll, reading it with the utmost urgency, his excitement turning into rage as his eyes went down the page.

Dear Military Governor Eagle Blade,

It has come to our attention in the High Council of the Pegasus Military that you failed to protect our capital, Mothercloud, from utter destruction from the Griffon War Nation, while losing your wings in the process. This is not the way of our kind, nor will it ever be. You have failed us miserably, and for this, we have decided to veto you out of your position as Military Governor, and shall be branded as a heretic by the Military Council of The 12 Pegasus Clouds. You will not return to any cloud for as long as you live, under the reprimands of imprisonment, torture, or public execution.

Regards, Grey Skies.

Eagle dropped the letter in anger, and sighed. He went back to bed and cuddled with Gold for a bit, before getting ready for the day. He had lost his weapons in the battle, but luckily he had kept his old weapons in his room as possible trophies. He kissed Gold goodbye, and she left for her own room.

Eagle then went to the mess hall, and got a simple breakfast of oats and an apple. He sat there, until Vera joined him, eating seemingly the same thing.

"Good morning, Night Vera. How goes it?"

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti on Thu 19 Dec 2013, 21:15

He was falling again, the wind roared like a dragon in his ears and the world was blurred. He span as he fell, and the sky turned from day to night to day again. The moon and sun whirled around him, faster and faster.

Suddenly it stopped. He stopped. The moon hung before him, still and cold. He hung just as still in front of it. A black mist spread in front of the stars, creepy in closer and closer...

He woke and the darkness was gone, morning light streaming into his room. He yawned and quickly brewed a special potion of his own creation, made with the dried seeds of a certain plant. He sometimes added sweet sugar or milk, but this morning it was hot and dark and bitter to taste, but he felt himself waken as the liquid filled his belly.

Needle pressed her body against Wind, pressing her crotch against her. She grinned and pressed in to kiss Wind again. The kissing became firmer and more passionate as their hooves explored each others bodies. They were both still new to each others bodies, and reveled in every new inch discovered.

After a long night with little sleep, they both finally drifted off in each others hooves. Needle was the first to wake. She watched Wind sleep for a short while, smiling at how peaceful she looked. As the sun grew brighter however, she kissed her gently on the nose.

'Good morning Wind' Needle said soflty.

Random arist of things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Thu 19 Dec 2013, 22:19

After mucking about with Inysa for a little while in the morning trying out various spells that would in one way or another lead to pregnancy, they found one that allowed Inysa to grow a temporary magic stallion cock and rut Vera until Inysa blew her load inside Vera and with the help of magic ensured she'd be pregnant despite not being in heat. They rested a little bit more just enjoying each other's embrace and talking of names for their child, Vera expressing some concerns on carrying their child as they might very well be marching into death's embrace. Inysa calmed Vera and told her she had made sure the spell wouldn't take effect until she cast a continuation spell that would let the fetus start growing normally but for now the effect was slowed done for the sake of maybe not surviving.

Vera and Inysa hit the shower before heading out to the mess hall to grab something to eat, Vera was still worrying about the fact that the palace was a natural source of magic that one could tap into to increase one's powers while residing. Starswirl and Nyxanna are both masters of their craft and surely they would find a way to make that effect permanent.. Inysa and Gold could probably tap into the source of magic and give Starswirl and Nyxanna a small challenge at best.

She went into the mess hall and found the rest of the group already there, how long had she and Inysa rutted? Eagle, Wind and Needle looked fairly cheerful despite the traumatizing events of the previous day. She took what the cook had to offer which wasn't much, Saddle Arabia was more known for their spices than their food and sat down beside Eagle.

"Good morning, Night Vera. How goes it?" Eagle said, Vera was a bit caught off by his cheerful tone but returned the greeting with a serious look, one which everyone else in the room knew very well, shit was about to be laid down.

"Rhuno and Inysa already know of this but for the rest of you, the Princesses contacted Rhuno via his dreams and told him to tell me that they have found out that Starswirl and Nyxanna are most likely residing at Wintershold Palace." Vera let the name of the castle sink before continuing "It's also one of the few known places in the world where the magic of the world has a natural source of power, all of you knew the risk when you signed up for this mission and I'm glad that we've stuck through it as friends. But now comes the final leg of our journey, if we defeat Starswirl and his master the world will have peace at last." Vera stopped again to see if anyone would protest or say anything but they all respected her authority as both a friend but also as the High General of Canterlot. "If Red Wind pushes this ship to max then we will be there in a day and I would like to raise a toast to all those who have died in these past 3 years and to our friendship the last 2 years, just in case we don't make it." Vera says and raises a cup with her hoof and is shortly joined by the others. "Enjoy what free time you have left, hopefully tomorrow we'll finally put an end to all of this and live in peace."

After having spent the night making love with Needle in every possible way they could think of she was awakened by Needle kissing her on the nose. She slowly opened her sleepy eyes to find the beautiful eyes of Needle looking at her while playing with her mane.

'Good morning Wind' Needle said soflty.

"Good morning, beautiful eyes." Wind giggled out.

The next half an hour or so were spent with washing of the smell of sex from each other in the shower while poking at each other's sensitive spots playfully but being fully aware not to take it too far or else they'd miss breakfast. They made it out to the mess hall together and noticed that Vera nor Inysa were up yet.

Later on after Vera's speech, Wind took the opportunity in hoof and asked Needle out on a fly date.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti on Fri 20 Dec 2013, 14:18

Needle and Wind jumped into the still open air. The sun shone, but Needle could not feel its warmth, the aftermath of the battle was still fresh in her mind and she could not rid herself of the sights and sounds of destruction. The only warmth she felt was Wind beside her. The pair flew beside each other, spinning and looping around each other in an intricate dance. They grasped each other by the hooves and pulled each other inward into a kiss. Both their wings stopped flapping and stayed stiff and erect on their backs as they fell into an exhilarating free fall, the airship blinking out of sight and the ground rushing toward them.

At the last second they pulled away from the each other and the ground, pulling level with a long and desolate stretch of moor as far as the eye could see. They left behind them two trails, one that was midnight blue with tiny points as light as fine as a needle's point, the other a dark pink haze with notes of black. They landed on the quiet ground, their hooves crunching on the frost covered grass. Needle playfully jumped toward Wind pushing her to the ground and rolling on top of her.

'This sure is a quiet place' Needle remarked. 'No living thing around for miles. You could make as much noise as you like and nobody will hear you. Maybe I should do that thing to you that I did last night that made you rather loud?'

Wind bit her lip and blushed 'As much as I would like that Needle, I don't think we could finish quickly enough to get back to the airship without Vera getting annoyed at our absence'

'I can be quick...' Needle said.

'No!' Wind said, laughing 'Let's just cuddle for a while'

Needle lay beside Wind, feeling a sense of safety she rarely felt.

'This place really is quiet' she said to Wind 'I never what to have such a quiet life. I want my future to be filled with the your voice and the laughter of foals'

Random arist of things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Fri 20 Dec 2013, 14:42

Vera had made sure to keep Inysa and Gold in the mess hall while the others scurried off to enjoy what very well could be the last day in their lives. They had a lot to go over, Vera explained the natural source of magic though it was quite needless as Gold already knew about it and Inysa had some minor previous knowledge of it. Vera decided to let Gold lead the discussion of how they could tap into the natural source of magic for a temporary power boost that could help them in dealing with Starswirl and his master. Vera did however suggest it should be Gold and Inysa who should be the ones to duel Starswirl and Nyxanna while the others look for a way to cut off their connection to the source of magic.

"I want my future to be filled with your voice and the laughter of foals." Wind went quiet as she contemplated what Needle had just said, having a child was something Wind had been thinking about but that was way back when she thought she was in love with Maelstorm. Now though assuming they would survive the morrow, Wind couldn't help but feel like that wouldn't be such a bad idea, she started drifting off into a day dream about her future with Needle. Needle was busy playing with Wind's mane and hadn't noticed she'd drifted off for a minute, Wind returned to reality from her day dream and she sat up and took Needles hooves into her own and looked her into her eyes.

"Needle, you're the love of my life I've been waiting for and I would want nothing more than to become the mother of your foal if we survive this. Also this may seem a bit sudden but I feel like it's the right thing to do.." Wind begins, Needle just looks at Wind waiting for she's about to say, Wind takes a big gulp of air before she continues. "Needlepoint, if we survive the coming battle and live to see another day.. Would you marry me?" Wind drops the bomb and waits for Needle's answer.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti on Fri 20 Dec 2013, 17:04

Needle pressed her head into Wind's neck and nuzzled. She had not expected the question, but she knew exactly what to say.

'Yes, my dear' She said dreamily 'Yes with all my heart'.

She kissed Wind gently, then rolled on top of her. Wind didn't protest this time when Needle's kisses travelled down her body and between her legs. Needle was right, she could be quick.

Not long after the pair flew back to the ship together.

Balm was talking with the lookout pony on deck, asking him questions about as much of the ship as he could manage. He was always a curious pony, and he finally felt confident enough to talk to the other ponies on the ship.

'What is this?' Balm asked

'It's a telescope' he replied, a little irked. 'We look though it to see far off things on the ground or sky, you can look through it if you like'

Balm took him up on the offer, staring through it intently. He pointed it at the ground, disappointed that the scenery was dull and monotonous, but then something caught his eye. He focused the telescope back in on it. There where two ponies on the ground, and one looked like she was in pain, gasping and biting her lip, the other...well he wasn't quiet sure what the other was doing, just that they had their face in the others...It dawned on him. He knew he should look away but he couldn't, he looked closer, a small smile on his lips. But then he suddenly recognised then, and blushed all over, running back below deck without saying a word.

Random arist of things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood on Sat 21 Dec 2013, 19:19

Eagle rummaged through his the small albeit diverse armory on the ship. A small number of blades, bows, and knives hung up on the guards mess's closet. Eagle's OCD-like knack for weaponry kept him from taking one weapon, without its sister blade. And since all the guards had decided to take one blade, and not the other, Eagle was left looking at the blades agonizingly.

His eyes scanned the walls, blinking hard in hopes that the sisters of multiple blades that he fancied would appear next to their respective siblings. To no avail. The only pair on the wall were two crude, black cutlasses, their hoofguards shaped like a griffons knuckles. The blades were long, straight, black steel single edged sabres, with the back side slightly serrated. They were nowhere near the most beautiful weapons in the small armory, but they seemed like they would be sturdy for any battles they got into.

--------------------

Gold sighed, summoning up a book quickly, nearly effortlessly. She flips through with speed, until she comes across a page filled with writing. She then uses a duplication spell to spread the book to the other unicorns.

"Natural magic sources are very dangerous. As an arch mage, I've used them often. A skilled unicorn can use it to create massive, cataclysmic spells that can destroy cities, much like the one we saw at Mother Cloud," Gold started, before looking up at Inysa. "I do not know much about your magic capabilities, but they are, sadly, far weaker than mine, and a natural magic well could be fatal to you, if you don't know what you're getting into."

"Our best bet, is to put a magic blocker on you, Inysa. It sounds terrible, but its a safety precaution. The same would be smart with you, Vera. If you were to tap into it, and you took in too much magic, your head would quite literally, explode."

"Why not you, then?" asked Inysa, slightly annoyed.

"Not to boast, but my magic capabilities far exceed 10 of you, combined, Inysa," Gold said. "I've dedicated my entire life to becoming a mage. I can do spells that you couldn't dream of doing, without breaking a sweat. And the fact is, that if you take in too much natural magic, you will die. And sadly, Starswirl and his master will be even better than I will. There is no way we can deal with them by cutting off a source of power. They'll find another connection."

"Meaning?" Asked Vera, raising an eyebrow.

"We're going to have to overload them. That's where Inysa comes in. A unicorn so adept in magic, if trying to deflect magic to another host, will soak up most of it. But if Inysa has a magic blocker spell on, she can deflect the magic to overload both Starswirl and his master, while I distract them."

"Where would the rest of the group come in, then?" asked Inysa.

"They'd distract as well. I know they can do that well." Gold said.

-----

"Oh my goddesses!" Screamed Gold, as Eagle plunged into her once more, driving his snout into Gold's neck. He pushed up to the base of his erection, and then unsheathed himself in full from her glistening marehood, causing Gold to shriek in pure pleasure once more. Eagle repeated this once more, before resuming a constant thrust-and-pull manuever into Gold, growing faster as they both reached their climaxes.

They lay together, Eagle running his hoofs along the edge of Gold's face, smiling.

"You're really pretty when your hair is messed up," Eagle said, planting a light kiss on Gold's nose.

"Oh, shush you," Gold said, snuggling up to Eagle.

Eagle sighed heavily, looking down at the mare of his dreams, still stroking Gold's mane.

"What is our future like?" Asked Eagle, looking up at the ceiling.

"Well, in the next few days, the fore-cast is death, with a slight chance of survival," Gold said, closing her eyes.

"And if we do survive? What do we do then?" Eagle asked, closing his own eyes.

"We settle down. Continue our lives together, I suppose." Gold said, nuzzling Eagle's neck. "Let's just get through this. Then we can make plans."

------

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Dec 2013, 07:56

After relaying the news to the captain of the ship, and the course was set, Rhuno made his way to the main deck. He walked over to the edge of ship and leaned on the railing, gazing out into the skies set before him.

A calm befell Rhuno as he stood there, looking out over the vastness that was Equestria. After all the adventures, friends, death, and glory... it still looked the same. Nothing had changed. The sky was still blue. The clouds still floated lazily amongst each other. The sun still shone brightly in the sky. Everything was the way it was supposed to be.

This is what Rhuno enjoyed most of all. Being the rambunctious jokester he was, it would seem odd that he would take joy in such a simple thing. But ever since Rhuno has joined this group of rag tag hero's... he had grown fond of the silence... the calm before the storm.

A great battle was soon to be held. The fate of Equestria in the balance.

A smile crept across Rhuno's face. He would be ready. They all would be ready. Nothing would dare change this blue sky outstretched in front of him, nor the land far below his feet.

He would be ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Sun 22 Dec 2013, 14:30

Vera, Inysa and Gold concluded their discussions and went on to enjoy the rest of the evening and night in their respective ways. Wind and Needle returned to the ship in time for dinner, they grabbed a quick shower together before going out to eat. The cook had cooked up a fantastic dinner, for being a slightly grumpy old pony he sure had the heart in the right place as he thought the group could use a little bit of a spirit lifter before the seriousness and the fate of the world would begin tomorrow. They all dined happily together, laughed at Rhuno and Wind trying to out match each other with silly jokes, they kept their loved ones close. Eventually they begun to get tired and Vera decided to call it a night and suggested everyone try and sleep as best they can for they would need to be more than just on top of their game, she needed everyone to put out the very best performance in the field they had ever done in their lives.

In the morning they gathered as usual before a mission on the top deck, they were as fully rested as they could be. It wouldn't surprise anyone if someone slept badly, they had the entire fate of Equestria resting on their shoulders and the outcome of the day would decide the future, be it war or be it peace.

Vera walked over to the airship's railing, shortly followed by her friends, they could see the castle growing larger in the distance. She sighed and turned around to face the group behind her. "I think for one of the first times in my life since I was a filly, I am afraid. I do not fear our enemy but I fear what will happen if we fail. I have no fancy speech prepared or anything for I know you won't back down even if your lives may very well end here today.." Vera felt a hoof on her shoulder and she looked up at Wind who smiled at her. "You have my swords and my courage." She said. "and my loyalty as well as my weapons." Eagle said with a smile on his lips. "You have my love and magic." Inysa said. "You helped me back at the bastard's mansion a year ago, it's only fair I get to return the favour in full, you have my sword." Needle said. "and you have my sword and board, Vera. Ol' Rhuno's got your back, just show me the way." Rhuno said. "You've got my bow and magic." Gold said. Balm was quiet for a moment before he gathered up the guts to mention he would stay at their side and tend to their wounds without backing off.

A tear fell from Vera's face before she straightened up. "Thank you, all you of you, truly. I could have never asked for better friends. Now let's go and kick some mage ass and save the world again! FOR THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP!" She shouts out as a war cry just as the ship rams into the side of the castle, penetrating the wall so that they could jump off and surprise the enemy as they would have not expected them to ram into the castle. "Inysa, Gold! You two go and find the closest source of magic, Rhuno you take the front, Needle, Wind you two fly up above and be ready to provide a surprise attack in case they're not alone here. Eagle you got our back, Balm you stay in the middle with me and tell me if you see anything out of the ordinary on your side." Vera called out the orders quickly and quietly, the castle is big and odds are the bang wasn't loud enough to alert the entire castle.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood on Sun 22 Dec 2013, 15:40

Gold ran through the halls, Inysa following closely behind. Their hoofsteps were carried far through the castle, echoeing deep into the heart of the abandoned castle.

Except it wasn't abandoned.

Gold turned a corner, her senses carrying her to the largest fountain of natural magic in the castle. She was greeted by a ballroom, the glass ceiling destroyed. In the middle, was a magic stand, with a glowing crystal, much like the crystal heart in Sombra's kingdom. This one was practically irradiating the area with magic, and Gold started to walk towards it. Until she realized what she was walking on.

Blood.

She looked down, her yellow colored hoofs already colored red. Impaled upon the stand that held the heart, was the dead scout that Celestia had send out.

Gold shook her head, and motioned for Inysa to come closer. They both tapped into the magic, when a bunch of ponies surrounded the duo, mumbling some type of chant.

"Gold... who are they?" asked Inysa, looking at the ponies, all dressed in mage robes.

"GET DOWN!" Shouted Gold, as they all shot a dark red beam of magic from their head at the duo.

Gold jumped up, her horn glowing bright yellow, as she shot a flame bolt the side of Rhuno at one of the ponies in the group, melting him instantly. Inysa pulled out her sword, and charged at one of the members, her blade slicing through them. Gold pulled out her bow, and shot at the remaining members of the group with enchanted arrows.

"Gold! Watch out!" Yelled Inysa, as an pony charged Gold, horn glowing red.

It blasted Gold hitting her in the chest plate, seemingly killing her. Gold flew backwards, landing limply on the ground. Inysa charged the pony, and stabbed it through the chest, killing it instantly.

Gold got to her hoofs shakily, before breathing heavily. "Thank god for these chest plates, I'd be dead otherwise,"

Gold and Inysa approached the crystal stand, where they charged up on their magic.

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Sun 22 Dec 2013, 16:34

Vera's part of the group heard commotion from the ball room and hurried there, when they arrived they found a bunch of dead acolytes and Inysa and Gold using their magic on a glowing crystal in the middle of the room. Suddenly the doors to the ball room shut close with a bang, acolytes of all types started flooding the room. On a balcony not too far from them Starswirl and his master appeared.

"Ah I see our 'guests' have arrived. I'm afraid you're far too late, my powers are as good as new. Minions, slay them!" Nyxanna says and watches as a horde of acolytes swarm Vera, Eagle, Rhuno and Balm. Wind and Needle were still hidden in the shadows of the ceiling, watching the scene below them.

"Shit, we gotta do something, Needle." Wind swears, Needle's mind is working as fast as it can as she surveys what they could do to help but to no avail.

"I'm sorry, Wind. I can't see any options that won't do more harm than good." Needle says.

Wind's eyes are sweeping the room for anything, anything at all that could do something. That's when she sees it, a large chandelier hanging just above the balcony where Nyxanna and Starswirl are.

"There, that chandelier, if we can knock it loose it'll crash down and force Nyx and Starswirl to jump down to avoid being crushed by it." Wind pointed at the chandelier and got a nod from Needle as they flew over and begun to hack it loose from the ceiling. After a minute or two the ceiling finally gave way and the chandelier came loose and just as they had planned, Starswirl grabbed his master and threw themselves over the railing.

"You insolent annoying little critters, I was going to offer you a place as my elite guard unit but now I think I'll rather just kill you, Starswirl you know what to do, let's kill these vermin. " Nyxanna yelled out in fury and got a nod from Starswirl as they both started charging up a spell in their horn.

Vera yelled at Inysa and Gold while killing acolytes left and right. "GOLD, INYSA, execute the plan now!"

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood on Sun 22 Dec 2013, 17:15

Gold and Inysa's horns flared wildly, overloading the stream of magic to Starswirl and Nyxanna with their own. Gold's eyes went pure white as she put all she could into it. For a moment, it looked like it was working.

Then, it all went wrong.

Gold's chestplate exploded in a flurry of shrapnel, blood spewing out of an open wound where the magic that had overloaded her had left her body. Inysa, luckily, was spared, due to Gold's spell. Gold fell to the floor, and Inysa collapsed, both knocked out cold. The evil duo had counter attacked, and had used the same plan on Gold and Inysa that they had planned.

Eagle stood there, watching as blood pooled around Gold's head.

Then, his eyes went black.

No one saw the blur that was Eagle, as he slashed his way through the Acolytes with such speed, that within moments, half of them had died. Eagle then jumped up towards where Starswirl and Nyxanna were standing, in some desperate hope that without his wings, he could still reach them.

He was sent flying backwards, a bolt of lethal magic hitting Eagle square in the chest. It traveled through his veins and body, and the magic left his body through his left eye, exploding out of his socket, taking the eye with it. The massive pony landed in on the ground, an audible crack sounding as he crumpled onto the floor, blood pouring from his wound, as well from his nose and mouth.

Gold stood up, blood pouring out of her chest, half dead, before collapsing once more. Only Rhuno, Vera, Wind, Needle, and Balm remained.

All hope seemed lost.

----

Then, Starswirl faltered for a moment, looking upon the battle below, as Nyxanna kept on firing bolts of magic down at the group.

"Starswirl. I know you can hear me."

It had been the first time that somepony had invaded the old pony's mind. It made him feel threatened.

"Do you see what you're doing?"

"Yes. It is for the greater good. For the greater good of everypony." Starswirl said out loud.

Nyxanna faltered for a moment, looking at Starswirl, who was misty eyed, and then back at the battle below.

"No. It's not. All those ponies below are fighting for their lives, fighting for everypony. They are here on their own accord. They chose to be here."

"So?"

"You are attacking them to push your own quota. These ponies represent the hope of ponykind. And you're dashing that hope."

"You know nothing of hope. How could you?"

Suddenly, Starswirl's vision went dark, the outlines of the ponies below visible, with glowing objects inside each of them.

"Do you see that? In each of the ponies, there is a heart beating. A heart of hope. A heart of pure. They are fighting for not only themselves, but for one another. For the ones they love, for the ones back at home who are counting on them to come back home and make sure everything will be alright."

Starswirl looked at all the ponies, and noticed that two of the ponies had more than one heart inside of each of them. One of the unicorns he had nearly killed, and another unicorn who was fighting for her life still.

Hope.

Starswirl understood. Even though he was unhappy, it didn't mean that everypony else was. It didn't mean that everypony else didn't have a reason to live. Sometimes, you have to think about the others before yourself.

That was the magic of friendship.

Starswirl looked at Nyxanna, his eyes slowly glowing white. Nyxanna looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"Isn't it a little early to be pulling out that spell, Starswirl?" asked Nyxanna.

It would be the last thing she ever said.

Starswirl took in as much magic as he could, and released it in one spell. A lethal bolt of red magic hit Nyxanna square inbetween the eyes, causing her insides the become ravaged and bloody. Starswirl had turned on Nyxanna, and killed her in the process. She fell over the railing, and her head burst on the ground, in a gruesome bloody *SPLAT*.

Then, Starswirl fell off the balcony, landing with a thud on the ground.

Last edited by Dallas on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 21:56; edited 1 time in total

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Sun 22 Dec 2013, 17:53

Everyone in the room froze up, it didn't matter if one had a blade to the throat ready to be cut or if someone had conjured up a lethal spell, everyone froze as Starswirl turned on his master. As Nyxanna's corpse hit the battlefield the acolytes turned their attention to Starswirl, hoping for some sort of command but all they saw was Starswirl's body falling limply to the ground. Panic started setting in and the acolytes threw down their weapons and either surrendered or fled, some not daring to face the charges of their crimes and some that were just lost without someone to guide them.

Vera rushed over to Inysa and was relived to see she was still breathing, although her magic was pretty depleted and she would need plenty of rest. Rest, that is what they had all earned. Vera stood up again and called Balm over to take a better look at Inysa and Gold. She walked over to where Eagle was lying, gave him a smile and offered her hoof to him as he took it. "I figured you wouldn't give up that easily, I suggest you take Gold back to the airship and get some rest." She said to him and got a nod from Eagle. Wind and Needle soared down from the air and joined her but before anyone could say anything they heard a faint cough from the direction of where Starswirl had fallen and as they approached they saw him gasping for breath and coughing up blood.

"Ha, Night Vera. The mighty rogue fighter and her rag tag group of friends. I see it so clearly now, I refused to learn about the magic of friendship. I ignored Celestia's concerns and thought I knew more than her about the magics in our world, I simply brushed off that there could be magic in friendship. I ignored it even when my own apprentice, my dear sweet Clover the clever." Tears began to run down Starswirl's cheeks as he thought of his long lost apprentice. "I'm so sorry, Clover. I should've listened to you when I had the time.. Friends.. and the magic that friendship possesses allured me my entire life." He turns his attention back to Vera. "Night Vera, I do not have very much left to live before I pass into history but I would ask for a favour from you."

"and what would that be, Starswirl?" Vera said and raised an eyebrow. "Never let go of your friends, love them until the end, love them like my Clover did with her friends. But I would also ask of you to tell Celestia to forgive me and not mention the horrible deeds I have done the past few months.." With that Starswirl's eyes went back into his head and his body went limp as his spirit left him. "I promise I'll do my best." Vera said, she turned around and hugged Needle and Wind tightly before telling them to start heading back to the airship. She called Rhuno over to help Balm carry Inysa back to the airship and together they left the castle. The acolytes that hadn't fled would be picked up by the Canterlot military later but for now they were heading back to Canterlot, they had sent a messenger ahead with the good news to Celestia and Luna. They would surely whip up a giant reward ceremony for them when they get back. All they wanted for now though was rest, fighting for not only your life but the fate of Equestria as a whole had drained the group.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 06:57

After Rhuno had dropped Inysa off in her and Vera's room for much needed rest, he made his way to his room. He climbed into his bathroom and turned on the shower head. The warm water flowed down his face and body as he let out a heavy sigh.

Can't believe we all made it out of that one. Man... I cannot wait to get back to Canterlot. Sleep in my own bed. See her again.

Rhuno smiled at this thought. 

But for now... I think it is time for rest.

Rhuno dried himself off and made his way to his bed. He hopped in and dozed off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 17:28

Needle and Wind made their way back to the airship in silence. Neither was phsycally injured, but the entire ordeal had left them both shaken and exhausted from the ordeal. Despite unicorns being most obviously in control and effected by magic, pegasi still had natural magic that helped them fly and withstand freezing temperatures of the atmosphere. The natural magic in the place wouldn't hurt them like it hurt Inysa, but it slowly sapped their endurance and set them on edge. Rhuno and Balm would be almost completely unaffected by it.

The airship loomed in front of them, a welcome sight after the battle. The pair immediately went to Needle's room and climbed into bed together, pulling them sheets over their heads and embracing each other tightly.

Balm rushed toward Inysa, trying to administer potions as quickly as possible. He wasn't used to magical injuries, but he tried to treat the symptoms he could see. He trotted besides Rhuno as he carried her quickly back to the airship. As soon as he lay her down in Vera's room, Balm administered the last of the potions he had. He could swear that the castle had weakened the potency of his potions. Luckily for the pair of them, Inysa coughed and woke as the last potion passed between her lips. Balm wrapped her tightly in the blankets to keep her warm.

He made a diversion back to his room, grabbing as much of his remaining potions and raw ingredients as he could, then made his way to Eagle's room. He pushed open the door and found Eagle bent over Gold's still and bleeding body. He was murmuring under his breath as he shook her limp body.

“Eagle! Get back from her, I need to help” Balm shouted, running toward him. Eagle lazily turned at his approach and kicked Balm square in the chest. Despite Eagle's weakened condition, the kick knocked the breath out of Balm and he collapsed to the floor. Balm stood again shakily. “Eagle, she is hurt, and I need to help her, you are hurting her, can't you see?”

Eagle ignored him and shook her again 'wake up Gold' he cooed softly.

Balm picked out a small, thin pick that he used for certain ingredients. Pulling out a gooey, pink potion, he removed the stopper and coated the pick in the liquid. When there were generous amounts on the point, he quietly approached Eagle. He was so entranced with Gold that he did not noticed as Balm leapt toward him and plunged them tip of the pick into Ealge's leg. Eagle tensed for a moment, then went, letting go of Gold and slipping to the floor. He lay sprawled out, slurring Gold's name.

Balm spat out the pick and went to Gold, pulling out some of the potions he knew he would need. He worked quickly and methodically, treating the wounds he could see first. He picked pieces of shrapnel that was embedded into her flesh and poured potion over her multiple physical wounds. The cuts and bruises healed slowly. Balm was glad that the potions that he left inside the ship were as powerful as ever. He still did not know what to do about the magical injuries, but he tried with what he had, and was relived as her eyes fluttered open and she groggily stared at him. Balm nodded, satisfied, turning his attentions toward Eagle.

Eagle was gazing upward, his eyes unfocused and glazed. He had burns over his chest, they seeped pus and blood. The wounds of his wing stubs had opened up again, red and raw, and he had multiple cuts and wounds, some deep enough to have stopped lesser ponies dead in their track. He cracked his neck from side to side, and got to work with what he had left.

Random arist of things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 22:24

Eagle's eyes shot open, feeling the blood pump through his aching body. His chest was covered with a series of craggy feeling scabs, and he could feel the nubs of his wings aching thoroughly. He looked to his right, as saw Gold lying there, peacefully breathing. The pony sat up, looking straight ahead at the mirror, and gasped, horrified.

His left eye had been replaced by a small, bloody patch, the socket looking like the exit wound of a fast moving projectile. His face was eternally scarred, much of his jaw now exposed from the wound. He looked like a monster.

But at least he was alive.

He looked over at Gold, whom had fared much better than himself, and touched her softly with his hoof, a small tear running out of his good eye. He smiled to himself, before falling asleep once more.

------
After a day of traveling to Canterlot, news had spread far and wide of their victory over Starswirl. While the group was rather happy to be back on their home turf, Eagle was still melancholy for his loss of his home. Gold, while still wounded minorly, was in high spirit. Eagle had obtained a small eye patch to cover the loss of his left eye, but the scarred tissue of the rest of his face remained obvious. But he wore the scars proud, for they were earned honorably, in the field of battle.

"Alright people, we got a ceremony to attend. We need to go and see the princesses as quickly as possible," Said Vera, motioning towards the castle.

The group started walking towards the castle, and Eagle walked next to Gold, keeping her close. The two walked side by side, as if they were the only two ponies in the world, as they slowly approached the castle.

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Tue 24 Dec 2013, 00:44

The group had showered and put on their fine clothing after landing at the Canterlot airstrip. The Princesses had made sure their "gifts" arrived for the group to put on before they walked toward the castle, the ladies had gotten some fine linen dresses sewn up for them for this special occasion, Rhuno had gotten some nice parade armour in the colours of the Princesses of the night, Eagle had gotten a nice cloth vest and some matching plate leg guards and Balm had gotten a fancy alchemist robe to wear. They walked on towards the back room behind the throne room where the Princesses met with their special guests before a major ceremony, ponies of all ages nodded and saluted at them, soldiers froze up with jaws almost hitting the ground. Yes it was quite a sight for the common folk and subordinates to see the legendary group together, alive and well.. for the most part at least.

When they entered the back room they were greeted by the presence of not only the Princesses but the Queen herself in all their royal regalia and really fanciful dresses. The Queen smiled with her usual warmness at them, she looked paler than usual and seemed quite tired, she wouldn't have long left before she passes away to join the ancestors.

"Mot.. Queen Faust, should you really be attending such an ceremony with, no offense, your health.." Vera said in a worried tone, looking at her two "sisters" with a questioning look as to why they allowed their mother with her poor health take part in such a exhausting event.

Celestia simply giggled a bit as the Queen just continued to smile at them before saying "Oh you needn't worry my dear, as for why your 'sisters' didn't object, well Luna put up quite a bit of resistance but both knew they would loose the argument in the end anyway, a mother knows her children better than they sometimes do themselves. " and for the first time in the last couple of years they heard the Queen's light tone break out into a small laughter as she saw how her daughters were blushing.

"You all look simply dashing I must say." Luna commented.
"I hope you are ready, the celebrations are about to begin." Celestia called out just as one of the royal Princess's maids came and got them.

They went out together behind the royals into a room filled with ponies of all colours, races and nations. Loud cheers broke out as the heroes entered the room and took their place beside the royal family. Some were ecstatic to see their beloved Queen while some, especially the young fillies eyes their heroes and dreamed of becoming just like them when they grew up. After a few minutes the Queen held up a hoof that motioned for the crowd to calm down.

"Citizens of Equestria, we have all gathered here today to celebrate these brave ponies and minotaur. Their quest spanned across all the known regions of Equestria while chasing down Starswirl that was under a mind control spell from a former arch mage of Canterlot. Nyxanna the great vanished some 100 years ago never to be found, rumours said she had started a cult for dark magic in Saddle Arabia and if the news we've heard from Wintersholde Palace are anything to go by then that is what transpired. Our heroes chased them both town until they finally confronted the duo and their army of acolytes at the palace, a fierce battle broke out but our heroes ended up victorious. Today we have earned peace for our lands for many years to come, had Starswirl and Nyxanna not been stopped they would have brought on a thousand years of war." The Queen nodded for a servant to come forth, he was holding a pillow with medallions lying on top and she grabbed them with her magical aura and approached them one by one.

"Night Vera, for you loyalty to the crown of Equestria and for the bravery and leadership you've displayed during these hard times, it is with great honour that I bestow upon you the highest award Equestria has, alongside this you also gain the title of Princess to signify your part of my family. I took you in as a filly and I raised you like you were my own daughter and today I'd like for you to officially join my family, you've saved our lands twice and I would be honoured to officially consider you my daughter." She said and placed the medallion on Vera's neck as she bowed with a single tear in her eye.

"Needlepoint, you come from a noble line of pegasi and yet you decide to run away from all the luxury of your life to become a simple mercenary, you joined up with a random group of ponies for a dangerous mission you might never survive and in the end you came through not only with the knowledge about the magic of friendship but also the magic of love. You were there at Dragost at my final battle and now you stand before me not as a simple mercenary but as a strong mare who is as equal to me as my daughters are and I couldn't thank you more for saving our land once more." She said and placed the medallion around Needle's neck.

"Inysa, a rogue mage who was forced to serve as a personal maid to a rich towns lord, you were saved by Night Vera and her friends and despite the dangers of their mission you decided not only to join them but to form a life mate bond with Night Vera. You learned about the magics of love and friendship and you joined them again not only stopping Starswirl and Nyxanna with your own powers together with Gold Ingot but you saved the land once more." She said and placed the medallion around Inysa's neck.

"Eagle Blade, you started out as arms for hire with a terrible past behind you and a curse which was only curable by finding true love. You found your bravery to be a strength to your friends, after the events at Dragost you returned to your home cloud to help it towards a more equality tolerant rule. You displayed courage, bravery and loyalty not only to your friends but to the crown of Equestria as well, you helped Equestria twice and now Equestria shall help you and all the other pegasi clans to rebuild your homes and I would be honoured to see you as the new pegasi king." She said and placed the medallion around Eagle's neck.

"Rhuno, a minotaur of all creatures. You joined up with a rag tag group of ponies who have been in a rather edgy relationship the past few decades. You decided to cast aside the ways of your people as you were cast out of their society and instead you became friends with many ponies in your travels and Equestria would gladly see you as an ambassador for peace negotiations with the other minotaur tribes. " She said and placed the medallion around Rhuno's neck.

"Wind Catcher, sister of Night Vera, special commander of the special forces of Canterlot. You've displayed leadership, courage, bravery and sense for humour during your missions, re-united with a long lost sister and equally as legendary with a blade. You lead a small covert group at Dragost, infiltrating their ranks and killing high profile targets to make the invasion of Dragost go in our favour. You've learned about friendship in a whole other way during your travels with Night Vera and I am glad to see you both reunited and hope you two find out more about your heritage with the years to come." She said and placed the medallion around Wind's neck.

"Gold Ingot, a late addition to the team, replacing your father, Steel Ingot. I am afraid you will have to share your reward with your father but I'm sure you don't mind, he will receive his later as he's on a mission to Winterholde Palace at the moment. While a late addition you provided the group with the magical knowledge they needed to stop Starswirl and Nyxanna and I would like to promote you fully to a senior arch mage of Equestria for learning about the magic of friendship and love. " She leaned down to Gold's ear level and whispered. "and I think you found something else as well." She said and nodded at Gold's belly and then at Eagle before giving Gold her medallion.

"Balm, a crystal pony from my old friend Sombra's nation. You joined our group of heroes as they were battling a demon in the royal library, you healed Eagle's wounds not only once but twice and despite your lack of physical weapon training you proved your value to the team as a healer and friend. " She said and placed the medallion around Balm's neck.

"Now is the time for celebrations!" The Queen called out as the guests started to make their way towards their designated seating. The group sat down and started enjoying all the food, drinks and other exotic things that were brought out and toward the evening when it was only the upper elite class and closest friends that were left it shifted towards a more private party and the group was finally allowed some alone time with their beloved ones.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood on Tue 24 Dec 2013, 11:06

Gold and Eagle sat by one another, talking with a few party guests, some from the Pegasi Military, some from the Recon Corps of the Military. It was a moment of peace. Something that the couple had not experienced in their time together. It was joyous, a moment they would forever share together.

Though they had only been a couple for merely a few days, the experiences they went through bounded them together for life, and it was obvious that they loved one another more than anything in the world.

"So, Eagle, if you're the new King of The Pegasi tribes, how're you going to get up to the clouds?" asked one of the pegasus soldiers jokingly.

"Oh, I have a few ideas," Eagle said, smiling slyly.

Eagle looked out the window at the airship that had led him across the world in the past weeks, and grinned. "Might have something to do with the expansion of a new military."

Meanwhile, Gold was talking to her friends within the Recon Corps.

"So, are you still going to visit us?" asked one of her disciples, in which Gold smiled sweetly.

"Of course! I mean, being the Arch Mage will leave me with little spare time, and even more-so with the baby on the way, but I'm sure that you'll see me quite often." Gold said, smiling.

The disciples screeched with happiness, shivering at the news that Gold was pregnant. They crowded around her, congratulating her on the baby.

Eagle and Gold were enjoying one anothers company, when suddenly, the heard Vera's voice.

"Elements of Harmony! Front and center! Now!"

"Well, I guess we haven't escaped Vera's chain of command, 'eh? Let's go and see what she says," Eagle said, as the couple walked off.

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti on Tue 24 Dec 2013, 20:42

Balm stood in the corner of the room feeling uncomfortable, sipping on the same glass of punch he had had for hours. Rhuno had stopped to talk to him for a short while, before a congregation of ponies had gathered round the minotaur and dragged him off, laughing and joking.

Two weeks ago Balm would have never believed that he would be in the same room as the Princesses, with them and the Queen addressing him in such high regard. Almost as equals. Rhuno's words had swam through Balm's head over the past day, and the prospect of meeting the Princesses thrilled him less and less. He thought of all those who had died, crying out for the help or mercy of the Princesses. Special ponies they may be, but goddesses they were not. They were as flawed as him. But Balm was going to do better. He wanted to travel Equestria, alone. Maybe he would settle down some place far away where he would be of use. He wanted to help ponies who had never seen help before.

Wind and Needle giggled at a table, drinking bubbling wine and feeding each other daisies delicately. Their attention was suddenly drawn by a bang at the table. Needle looked up, and saw a familiar face, and the last face she had expected to see. Flotsam, the leader of Wisp stood before her, Jetsam stood timidly to his side. 'Needlepoint' Flotsam began 'I expected you back in Wisp weeks ago' he stared silently at her for a few seconds before bursting into a wide grin, scooping her into a surprisingly strong embrace. 'I heard all about what happened' He said 'And Jet and I flew hear as fast as we could' Jet nodded at Needle briskly, eyeing Wind suspiciously. 'Who is this lovely mare?' Flotsam asked, looking at Wind.

Needlepoint quickly summarised her new relationship with Wind, to enthusiastic nods from Flot and jealous glares from Jet. She ended with '...and I really hope tat we can now go back to Wisp with you and settle down, if you'll have us' Flotsam laughed 'Have you? Of course we'll have you!'

At that moment Vera's voice rang out across the room. Wind and Needle quickly said good bye and made their way over to her.

Random arist of things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 24 Dec 2013, 21:17

After enjoying a fine meal with his friends, Rhuno left the table to see what the the celebration had to offer. He made his way through the crowd, giving little ponies autographs. He spent a little time speaking with Balm, but was rushed off by a small group of ponies. Rhuno had no idea where they were leading him, until he found himself next to a door that lead to a balcony. Out on the balcony was the princess of the night. She was wearing the most beautiful dress, extenuating her colors. Rhuno looked back at all the ponies behind him and they all giggled, pushed him through the door, and closed it behind him.

Rhuno made his way to Luna and stood next to her, both of them gazing out at the evening sky.

"Been a while since we have seen each other in person... alone... huh." 

"Indeed it has been Rhuno. I am glad you made it back alive. I do not know what I would have done if you had fallen during the battle."

"Eh, you know me. I am the only one of that bunch who knows what they are doing, should be more worried about those other fools..." Rhuno quipped as he stuck his tongue out at Luna.

"So... what will you do now? That your adventure as come to an end? Well you do as my sister suggested and go back to your people? See if they will better relations with us?"

"Well... to be honest... I would not like that. I was thinking... I could just stay here... with you... and be like your personal guard or something." Rhuno says with a wink.

"That would be most pleasant. I shall let her know I am hiring a personal body guard after the celebration. I shall get an accommodation ready for you in the castle so you may live close. But you are always welcome in my room whenever you wish."

Luna taps Rhuno on the shoulder to bring his attention down toward her, and she reaches up and kisses him. It was a nice kiss. Rhuno was left with hearts floating above his head and his eyes rolling around in his head. 

Vera yelled from inside for the group to join her front and center.

"Elements of Harmony? What about poor Rhuno? I better go remind her that she is forgetting someone."

Rhuno leans down and gives Luna a quick kiss before turning towards the door and heading inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum