Ancient Equestria Arc 3: The Rise and fall of Nightmare Moon.

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ancient Equestria Arc 3: The Rise and fall of Nightmare Moon.

Post by Princess Blueblood on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 20:38

Hurricane sighed, staring at the ceiling, only one eye left in her head.

"The choice is yours, Weaver. What do you believe you'll be doing, Hurricane?" Asked Celestia, and Hurricane sighed.

"I can't go back into the military. Without my left eye, I'm unfit for duty," Hurricane said, and Celestia just smiled.

"I'm sure I can make an exception for you. After all, you're one of the best pilots I've ever met."

Hurricane sat up, to see Celestia smiling. Hurricane's own smiled spread across her face, as Celestia pulled a metal from his battle-wear.

"Commander Hurricane, for your honor and service in this battle of two fates, I promote you to High General of the Equestrian Aerial Military."

----

Hurricane stood at the helm of her ship, as her small fleet approached the Changeling Fort. The multiple Spires and Galleons flew quickly towards the fort, their weapons loading obviously.

"Ma'am, preperations are ready. Are you sure this is a good idea?" asked Eyelander, and Hurricane nodded, her grey and white mane blowing in the wind.

Nearly 46 years old, Hurricane was one of the most respected generals in the military. Her husband, Smoke, was a captain of a Galleon, and Eyelander, her first mate, was secondary commander of the fleet. In the past few years, Chrysalis had broken their treaty with Equestria, attacking small towns for her army. Hurricane, never truly fond of Chrysalis, called for battle as soon as possible. Now, it was the last bastion of the Changeling Army, and Hurricane was ready to annihilate them.

As they approached, rockets and cannon fire erupted from the fort. Hurricane's fleet returned fire, nearly decimating the fort instantly. Changelings flew away from the fort quickly, while some flew towards the ship.

Then, she landed.

Chrysalis, adorned in military armor, stood there, upon the deck, a spear in her swissed hooves. Her eyes glowed green, as multiple Changeling elite landed as well.

"You may have defeated my army, but I will have my revenge," said Chrysalis.

Hurricane drew he dual sabres, glowing orange, their enchantment still strong. The 501st took their place, ready for battle, the standoff starting.

That was until Eyelander charged with his spiked sheild at Chrysalis.

"THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!" He screamed, his single eye shooting off a bright green flame from his magic. The spiked sheild smashed into a Changeling' elite. His massive blade slammed down upon one of the others, screaming in pain. Eyelander roared with rage, about to bring his blade down upon chrysalis, when she drove her spear through his neck. He swung his blade anyway, only to be impaled again.

And again.

And again.

He was impaled so many times, he fell to a blood mess on the floor, leaving the 501st and Hurricane to battle. Hurricane watched as one of her dearest friends was fell by her arch enemy. Hurricane raised her blade, and pointed it towards the Changelings, as the 501st released a hail of bullets at the changelings. They raised their sheilds, their first wave battle tactics destroyed by the new rifles of the Equestrian Military. The only changeling left standing was Chrysalis.

Hurricane and Chrysalis engaged in one on one battle, ultimately ending with Hurricane's demise, but the capture of Chrysalis. Finally, in the end, Celestia banished her old enemy from Equestria, all the way to an unknown land.

Hurricane was the first to reach the afterlife, where she joined Eyelander for a short time, before he went off to find the rest of his crew. She resided with the rest of the ancients, until she was quickly joined by Ashes, Rose, and Wick. Finally, Weaver joined them, the champions all together once more.

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 22:26

"Very well then my friends, you're all welcome to stay at Canterlot any time you please and I wish you all good luck on whatever journey you may take." Celestia said and rose up, she bowed to her champions, much to their surprise before she turned around and joined the after war process.

Present time (show wise.):

Celestia sat in her latest personal students room, reading a stories from her personal journal from over thousand years ago. She closed the book on the last page, she hadn't written in this book since the banishment of her sister. Twilight looked deep in thought, for a filly her age she was quite curious and very smart, one day she'd become something great but for now she was simply trying to analyse the story.

Celestia left Twilight in her bed and went out onto her balcony and lowered the sun for the moon to take it's place on the sky. Even after a thousand years she still regretted having to resort to banishing her sister, she kept telling herself that Luna gave her no choice. The war had been on her doorstep and there wasn't any time to find another solution, yet Celestia knew that the elements of harmony was capable of something much better, they had managed to purge the nightmare corruption from the Queen of Dragost after all. That had only been capable together with the other bearers.. When she used it alone it only amplified her own power enough to pull off such a banishment spell as the one she had to cast on Luna.

She returned to an Twilight that was jumping up and down her bed in excitement, she had been very eager to learn of the stories of ancient heroes and for a moment Celestia saw a little bit of Luna from her youth in the bouncing filly and it got Celestia to smile.

"I want to know what happened to them! You can't leave off the story not telling me how they lived out their lives! Did Rose and Ashes marry and have many children? Did Weaver travel the world? Did Hurricane accept your offer as a high commander? Did Wick follow in his familiar path of alchemy?" Twilight said rapidly and with a lot of excitement.

"Well you were supposed to go to sleep not get renewed energy to go all night, now if you promise me you'll go to sleep after I tell you their fates then perhaps I could remember what happened to them." Celestia said playfully and booping Twilight's nose as to clearly mark she was speaking about Twilight and not someone else.

Twilight stopped bouncing and allowed herself to be tucked in again by Celestia, she laid down beside Twilight's bed and tapped her chin until Twilight was looking at her a bit annoyed.

"Hmm well yes Rose and Ashes had children, 2 of them. A daughter and a son and it was a lovely family, they lived here in Canterlot so I met their fillies often when they were young. Ashes being a bloodborne was aware of his fate and he sought it out and died with honour. Rose was left a widow with her two children and she later met her fate while trying to protect a caravan from a rampaging manticore."

Celestia took a brief pause before continuing.

"Hurricane did accept my offer and she was an excellent commander and she helped me tremendously in the post war effort. Eventually Queen Chrysalis broke her deal and I sent her to deal with her but I wanted Chrysalis captured alive, sadly Chrysalis was too powerful for her and she met her demise while Chrysalis's last bastion was on fire and later I banished her to unknown lands."

"What about Weaver and Wick?" Twilight chimed in.

"Night Weaver became a very respected scholar and adventurer, she was a busy mare and when she was home it was for planning her next journey. In her later years she had found a husband who loved adventure as much as she, they never officially married that they were far too busy for and getting Weaver into a wedding dress would've been quite a sight. They had two daughters and the older one was there when the first pony civilization was found while the other later joined my school for gifted unicorns and became one of the magi's you're reading spell books from, she was my personal student as you are. Night Weaver and her husband lived out their lives and died at an old age."

Twilight was yawning as her brain was telling her body to go into sleep mode.

"Wick's fate I do not know much about sadly, he drew himself back for most of his life and focused on a medical career and advanced our understanding of medicine a bit, sadly his drug abuse returned as he had easy access to a supply and he eventually over dosed." 

Twilight yawned louder as she was trying to keep herself awake.

"I hope I can one day go on adventures as they did, do you think I can do that Princess?" Twilight asked sleepily.

"One day perhaps, Twilight. Fate is an ever moving thing and not even I know how it works but for now my little pony you should sleep, good night Twilight." Celestia said as Twilight attempted to say good night in return but fell asleep almost as if someone had knocked her out.

Celestia always admired the little filly so much potential in her and the next years to come would be interesting, especially with the return of Nightmare moon..

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 22:27

and that's a wrap, locking thread.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum