Ancient Equestria Arc 3: The Rise and fall of Nightmare Moon.

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ancient Equestria Arc 3: The Rise and fall of Nightmare Moon.

Post by Princess Blueblood on Tue 04 Feb 2014, 15:39

Hurricane piloted the airship smoothly, as Rose came upon the upper deck. Hurricane acknowledged her presence, while still looking forward.

"Good morning, Rose. Had a nice evening?" asked Hurricane.

"Indeed. You?"

"These damned bullet-wounds make finding a good position to sleep in, but besides that, I slept well," Hurricane said, before looking at her compass. "We should start descending. Baltimare is 2 hours out."

Rose nodded, when suddenly, a group of armored griffons descended upon the ship. They landed smoothly, and were surrounded by the crew. Guns barrels and spears and cutlasses were aimed at them, but the Griffons completely disregarded them, the leader pulling off his helmet.

He was a dark colored griffon, his eyes a piercing yellow, and his beak chipped slightly. On his back, he carried a rather large axe, and a massive repeater crossbow. He touched the tip of one of the spears with a single gloved claw, inspecting its sharpness.

"Quite dull. Just like the crew," He simply stated, as Hurricane rushed down to the lower deck with Rose.

"Ah, there she is, in the blood. Captain Hurricane, how do you do?" Asked the Griffon, walking through the crew.

"What the fuck do you want, Darius?" Asked Hurricane with a snarl, drawing her blade.

"Oh, no no. No need to be angry, Ms. Hurricane. I'm not here to try and kill you this time. My scouts tell me that you're still keeping a bloodborne around, just in case I turn up again," Darius joked, smiling.

Suddenly, Ashes came out of the officers quarters, and made eye contact with Darius.

He stood there for a moment, as Darius' contempt was replaced by sheer fear. And Ashes' confusion was replaced with sheer hate and anger.

"Crew, subdue them!" shouted Hurricane, causing a few of the crew members to net the Griffons. Darius was left out in the open, as Ashes pulled a small potion from his belt, and drank it.

His eyes glowed a bright yellow, as his body became shaky, blurred. He charged at Darius, blade unsheathed, phasing left and right. Darius drew his crossbow, firing bolts at Ashes in quick succession. but to no avail.

Within seconds, Ashes had dodged around all of Darius' attacks, and had easily overcome him. The steel zweihander glistened, as Ashes' pinned Darius, his blade to his throat.

"Now, lets no be hasty to kill one another, alright?" said Darius, half chuckling, half nervously groaning.

"Give me one reason I shouldn't slice your fucking throat out right now," Ashes snarled, getting another nervous chuckle from Darius.

"Well, I've actually come to ask for your help," Darius said, causing some of Ashes' pressure to be relieved.

"Really? For what." Asked Hurricane, looking at Darius.

"Can you lift the blade, first?"

"FOR WHAT!?" shouted Hurricane, causing Darius to chuckle once more.

"Okay, okay... The Griffon Empire, as you may know, has been at war with the Zebras for a few years now. We've just about crushed them, and afterwards, we'd have peace, right?"

"Go on."

"Well, recently, an ambassador for a pony he calls Nightmare Moon has asked us to ally with her to defeat Equestria. My uncle, King Rhosus, has decided to do so, as soon as the war with the Zebras are over."

The crew looked at one another with dread, but Hurricane sighed.

"Go on."

"I need somepony, not myself or any griffon, to help either convince my King to not help these ponies, or show the ambassador for what he truly is. I know that after these ponies conquer Equestria, they will come for us next."

The crew looked at on another. This could be a chance to secure another ally for Equestria. Sure, they had some work to do beforehand, but if they could pull this off, it would strengthen Equestria's chances of winning the war.

"Alright. Get out of here. We'll think about it," Said Rose, and Ashes lifted his blade, and Darius bowed.

"Thank you. I hope you come to our aid," Darius said, before the griffons flew off.

------

Baltimare had been attacked.

The city was burned, debris sprayed across the once bustling town. Multiple ships had been destroyed by the Defenses of the town. The ship docked, and the crew spread out, looking to help in any way they could. The attack had been recent, and the crews aid was needed.

"Rose, Ashes, Wick, Ruby. You're with me. Gunpowder, get everyone doing something," Hurricane said, walking through the ruins of Baltimare.

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Tue 04 Feb 2014, 17:12

Wind Rose PoV:
Wind Rose was moving some burnt rubble off of what looked like a hatch, hope swelled in Rose that maybe someone had survived. The hatch was blocked by a heavy wooden beam that had supported the roof once and she tried to lift it in vain, barely budging it.

"Grr, where's Ashes when you need him?" Wind Rose looked around but couldn't spot Ashes or Wick, Ruby was nearby and Hurricane was hovering a few meters above them trying to spot anyone or anything moving. Together with Ruby's earth pony strength they could possibly move it, Rose assessed the damage on the wood and getting a good idea of how to move it.

"Ruby, Hurricane would you gals mind coming and helping me lift this wood beam off this hatch? There might be someone alive hiding down there." Rose called out to Ruby and Hurricane who quickly made their way over and took up position to lift the beam and together with Ruby's strength they managed to lift it enough for Rose and Hurricane to move it off the hatch.

When no one came out they peaked inside the cellar, all there was in there was just some food. No survivors, the town's citizens had either fled or been killed off in the attack. Hurricane fell to her knees and started cursing and bashing the ground, Rose looked at Ruby who looked back at her with a concerned look but Ruby didn't know what to do and all she did was just whisper "Sorry" before she trotted off to find Wick and Ashes.

Wind Rose stood silent for a minute before she put a hoof on Hurricane's shoulder trying to comfort her friend. "I'm terribly sorry, Hurricane. You've had this happen to you twice and that's more than one should have it happen, the best we can do now is hunt down that rotten Queen and end her once and for all. You've still got us, Hurricane. You still have your friends, now let's get back to the ship. There's one more stop we need to do.. While I'm not at best terms with my family I still want to make sure Cloudsdale doesn't fall again, can you do that for me?"

---
Ruby's PoV:

Ruby thought it was best to leave Rose to deal with Hurricane, those two had a special bond in their friendship and she was sure that Rose would be able to get Hurricane back on track. Now where had Ashes and Wick gone off too? They had seen some movement earlier and went to track it down, Ashes was suspicious that it was a creature and when a Bloodborne says it might be a monster or a creature you don't question it. Suddenly something black and almost bat like flew right into her and was shortly followed by Ashes and Wick yelling.

"Ruby, watch out!" Wick yelled as the bat pony crashed into Ruby and sent them both tumbling around in the dirt. Ashes leapt to block off the bat ponies path of retreat.

"Don't move, monster." Ashes said and pointed his silver sword at it, the bat pony froze up on top of Ruby in a rather awkward position. 

"I can lie like this all day long but I'm sorry beautiful, I'm not a filly fooler. So if you don't mind-" The Bat pony looked at Ashes. "I would like to at least stand up and explain my self before you judge me." She slowly started to slide off Ruby who stood up in a haste and slowly but surely standing up while keeping eye contact with Ashes.

"Ruby?" Ashes called out.

"Yes?" She answered while dusting herself off.

"Get, Rose and Hurricane." He said with an icy cold voice that almost frightened Ruby a little.

"Righto." Ruby nodded and ran off to get Rose and Hurricane.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti on Tue 04 Feb 2014, 18:55

Wick pulled out a a round glass vial filled with a viscous purple gel. He grabbed a short fuse and a tiny amount of explosive, and attached it to the stopper. He lit the fuse and without saying a word, tossed it at the batponies feet. The explosive ignited, shattering the glass just enough to expose the gel inside to the air. Before she or Ashes could react, the gel swelled and hardened, trapping her feet in a solid purple crystal-like structure. She struggled and Ashes jabbed her sword toward her. “It's okay Ashes, she won't be going anywhere, that stuff won't shift or break without this solvent” Wick said, pulling out another vial, this one with tiny amount or pale yellow liquid. He turned back to the batpony “So sweetheart, what is your name?”

Random arist of things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Tue 04 Feb 2014, 20:26

The dark green unicorn threw some form of bomb looking thing at 'Weaver who tried jumping back from it before it blew up but the gel trapped her hooves in it making it impossible for her to move.

"Hey, what gives? I haven't done you anything, you were the ones who chased me down and wanted to kill me." Night Weaver glared daggers at Ashes who didn't even flinch. 'Weaver realized that she was at their mercy now and she would have to play smart if she didn't want to end up without a head.

The dark green coated unicorn turned back to the her and said “So sweetheart, what is your name?”

"The name's Night Weaver, may I ask what your names are or is this bloodborne going to cut my head off if I learn your names?" 'Weaver responded.

The dark green unicorn pondered for a moment before he gave a wicked grin. "Wick, Candle Wick. The bloodborne is Ashes."

She grumbled a bit as she saw the pony they called Ruby run away to fetch someone called Rose and Hurricane, after few minutes of silence she returned with Rose and Hurricane. The two mares looked quite stunned, probably didn't believe the one called Ruby that they'd caught a real living bat pony.

The one with the grey coat and red mane walked up to her and walked around 'Weaver in circles, inspecting her and still not really believing they'd caught a bat pony. 

"So are you going to be staring at my plot all the beautiful or are we gonna talk?" 'Weaver said with sarcasm as Rose stopped in her tracks behind her and then walked up in front of 'Weaver.

"Talk? Did you just say you wanted to Talk? Why would a captain in Nightmare Moon's army want to speak with us, don't you have a squad or something hiding somewhere waiting to ambush us?" Rose was really skeptical of what this batpony wanted.

Night Weaver sighed, here goes nothing she told herself mentally. "Yes I want to talk, no my squad isn't hiding anywhere. They died in the battle against some defenders. I ordered them to not blast down a door where some survivors were hiding but nooo you do not listen to your captain because she's a fucking half-blood and isn't worthy of their attention." 

Wind Rose looked at Ashes and Wick, "Did you find her alone?" she asked them. Ashes and Wick nodded in unison at Rose's question.

"Hmm, half-blood you say, do you have a name?" Rose turned back to 'Weaver.

"It's Night Weaver, my father was a pegasus and my mother was a pureblood batpony, they didn't know that my mother could become pregnant with a normal pony and voila 11 months later little me was born. My life has been a struggle ever since that fucking self pronounced Nightmare Queen enslaved my race, at first half-bloods were accepted but when she came we were pure fucking outcasts and not worthy to live." 'Weaver quickly recapped her early life and saw the expression on Rose's face change to one of curiosity.

"Go on." Rose motioned.

"I showed the assholes not to mess with me and eventually I was allowed to enlist and then I fought every fucking racist bastard that tried to keep me from being promoted, finally ended up as a captain but as I already told you my squad didn't exactly respect me. I found it convenient truth be told, I'm sick and tired of being treated like shit and I decided to hide until the battle was over and then I'd try and make myself to Canterlot and seek out your Princess of the sun. I would be willing to ally with her and in turn I can provide useful information on Nightmare Moon and her forces." 'Weaver stared at Rose who looked around to her friends.

Wind Rose smiled at the opportunity that had presented themselves to them, with Night Weaver on board they would surely be able to get redeemed by Celestia, she looked at Hurricane who had come to the same conclusion and nodded. Rose turned to Ashes who grumbled but had heard what she said and he too realized what an ally they'd come across and he lowered his sword. Ruby was hiding behind Wick but they both nodded having understood what this meant for them.

"Well, Night Weaver it just so happens you have the same idea as us. Sort of, we seek a way to Celestia as well. She need our help in the battle versus Nightmare Moon and we need to make sure she knows it. What do you say, do you want to join our small crew of ponies from various places in Equestria? You'll be treated like an equal as long as you treat us like one." Rose offered exactly what 'Weaver wanted and hoped that she wouldn't decline.

Night Weaver grinned, oh how fate was funny sometimes. It had literally shoved her into the exact ponies she was hoping to find albeit a bit earlier than she had imagined but that only worked out in her advantage.

"I'm in, better than being treated like dirt in Nightmare Moon's army. Anything is better than that fucking hellhole, so when do we leave?" 'Weaver asked and looked at her new "friends".

"We leave now, Wick would you be so kind as to release our new friend?" Rose asked and Wick pulled out flask with some clear liquid in it and poured a few drops into each leg that was stuck in gel which made the gel melt away and releasing Night Weaver. After she was loose they made their way back to the ship to head off to Cloudsdale and then.. Cantlerlot where Celestia was waiting.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood on Tue 04 Feb 2014, 21:13

Hurricane piloted the ship silently, angry at herself.

Angry that she had let so many ponies die.

Angry that she had been too late for too many.

Angry that she had let her friends down.

Wick. Ruby. Herself.

There would be no redemption for Nightmare Moon. Hurricane would see her die, if it was the last thing she did.

She would kill her.

Hurricane looked ahead, pushing the turbines to full force. She elevated, and spoke into the intercom.

"We're going full speed to Cloudsdale. All hands to their station," She said, before she heard Ashes yell.

"Oh for fucks sake!" 

"And Gunpowder, please relieve Ashes of his post before he has a brain hemorrhage."

"Thank you!"

Hurricane then thought about Darius. Would she let more innocents dies? Albeit, she hated the griffons and the griffons hated her. But there were still innocents. Still families with children. Still fathers working to bring home the bread.

They were still beings. And Hurricane was going to be damned if she would stand by and let them die.

------

It was late in the afternoon, and Ashes was pouring coal into the engines. Sweat practically poured out of his fur, as he pumped his hooves so that the turbine could run at full capacity. He had grown at least 20% in muscle mass since working the engine room, and had probably gotten so heat resistant that his usual home in the colder areas of the changeling wasteland would seem like they were frozen.

"So, this must be the engine room," Said a voice.

Ashes spun around to see Weaver. She inspected the room, as Ashes turned back around, pouring coal into the turbine once more.

"That it is," Ashes said, as Weaver entered the room, looking around.

"So, why're you here, Bloodborne." Weaver said the word with slight anger, causing Ashes to pause.

"I got sucked in, because they needed someone who knew their way around a blade, and their way around a monster," Ashes bit back, not faltering in shoving coal into the turbine engine.

"You don't seem the type to be traveling in a pack," Said Weaver, inspecting Ashes himself now.

"I wasn't two months ago. Now I am," Ashes said, when suddenly, the intercom went off.

"Main crew, please meet in the captains quarters," Hurricane said through the intercom, and Gunpowder ran down to relieve Ashes of his position.

"I guess that's us. Lets go."

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Tue 04 Feb 2014, 22:58

Main crew PoV:
Wind Rose and Hurricane had been discussing the benefits and downsides of their new ally for the past hour, not really getting anywhere and Cloudsdale was only an hour or two away now. Baltimare was close enough to blast at full speed to Cloudsdale in less than half a day and if the ruined city Baltimare was any proof they did not have time on their side. They decided to call to a group meeting, they especially wanted to make sure that Night Weaver truly was on their side and wouldn't hold back from killing her own kind.

A few minutes passed while they waited for the others to come, one by one they dropped in and sat down at the table they'd been sitting at before Solstice but this time they had a batpony amongst them. Night Weaver seemed to be pretty chill, she wasn't showing anything but a smile and a happy mood.

"Alright, fellas. Cloudsdale is upon us in an hour or two and we can expect pretty much the same as we did at Wisp-" Hurricane started before Night Weaver coughed to interrupt her.

"The fleet at Wisp severely underestimated the amount of defence not to mention those two ponies that single handedly took down the bomb ship with a freaking tornado or something. The reports were a bit rushed but trust me the force they have planned to attack Cloudsdale is anything but small and this little ship isn't gonna do much." Night Weaver had decided to come through and help these ponies as best she could, at the moment they were her best chance at reaching the Princess without having to fight through half the castle guards at Canterlot.

"Well Cloudsdale is a major allied town to Canterlot, I would imagine they'd send a fleet to help and Cloudsdale has the most advanced military force outside of Canterlot itself, not to mention their fliers are known for their tactics and strength." Rose was about to continue the discussion when the door flung open as if a gust of wind blew it open and in walked Wind Catcher and Needlepoint.

Everyone's jaws almost literally dropped to the floor as the two ponies walked in, looking no older than they did when they were young.

"Did you guys honestly think I'd let my home city burn to the ground again? No, thanks. Once in a lifetime is enough, my beloved wife decided to help me out since I helped her with Wisp. Being an ancestors has it's pros, I have the same body and physique as I did when I lived. The downside is that my time in the mortal world is limited and if I die again I cannot roam the world anymore." Wind Catcher turned around to her wife and mate.

"Would you be a dear and pop over to Celestia for a quick visit, make sure she plans on helping Cloudsdale?" Wind Catcher said as she enjoyed the feeling of being able to nuzzle her mate again.

"I'll be right back, honey." Needle said and disappeared for a moment. 

---
Celestia's PoV:

Celestia was up in the middle of a meeting with her generals on what the best approach to sending aid to Cloudsdale was when she felt a presence she hadn't felt in some time. She ignored and zoned out one of her generals asking about her opinion on something and instead focused on a spot not too far from her throne where a golden glow slowly began to materialize into a pony. Said pony took on the features of an old friend long since dead but Celestia was wise, she knew it was just her using the powers that ancestors in some mysterious way got when they died.

"Needlepoint how good to see you again, it has been far too long. How fares life on the other side with your mate? Speaking of Wind Catcher why isn't she here with you?" Celestia spoke with a kind and friendly tone and ignored the stunned generals who couldn't believe that one of Celestia's elite champions from the old time before Discord had appeared.

"Hello, Celestia." Needlepoint said with a warm smile on her face. "Life if you can call it that fares very well, all my old friends and family are there with me and Wind Catcher is with Wind Rose and Hurricane. She asked me to pop by and make sure you're planning on aiding Cloudsdale, my mate wouldn't be able to bear seeing her home burn down twice." 

Celestia kept smiling as she walked up to Needlepoint and kneeled down to give her a hug. She stood back up after the quick hug and her face went into a serious expression. "As you can see, I was in the middle of organizing my support for Cloudsdale. We'll do our best to keep my sister from succeeding, you have my promise that I will be there to personally lead the fleet."

"Thank you, Celestia. You're just as I remember you, these are hard times for everyone but do not forget who you are." Needlepoint said before vanishing.

"Your highness?" the highest ranking general cautiously approached a minute or two after Needlepoint had left.

"Organize the fleet, we'll meet whatever my sister sends head on. Prepare my personal vessel as well we leave within the hour."

"Yes, your highness." The general put their helmets back on and rushed off to carry out Celestia's orders.

---
Back with the main crew:

After about 15-20 minutes Needlepoint appeared in the room again.

"Celestia promised her help, she'll personally spearhead the support they're sending." Needlepoint informed everyone.

"Thank you, my love." Wind Catcher said, there had been no doubt on her part. She knew Needle would come through, after all they'd spent most of their life together and then another 100 or so years together in the afterworld.

"Hmm seems like luck really is on my side, if I show that I don't give a fuck about the shits that spit on me I might be able to be given an audience with the Princess." Night Weaver thought to herself.

"We'll arrive in Cloudsdale within the hour, everyone has an hour to themselves to prepare for the fight, conjure up cloud walking potions and whatever else you think we could use, Wick." Hurricane said and received a nob from Wick.

Everyone turned to leave the room but before Wick could walk out he was stopped by Night Weaver. 

"Would you mind if I accompany you? I have some home brew poisons I use on my claw daggers and I require a pot to cook it in to increase the lethality of it." She asked and waited for Wick to respond.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti on Wed 05 Feb 2014, 17:02

Wick stared suspiciously at Night Weaver “I'm sure that'll be okay, I have plenty of ingredients and poisons already brewed if you fancied experimenting.” They hurried toward Wick's room, where he already had a potion brewing. He tipped it down the sink “...experiment” he muttered “wouldn't be useful here”. He pulled two large flasks out, and lit a hot flame under each one. He gestured to jars and pots on the table behind them. “Ingredients are over there, let me know if you need the temperature of the flame. My other poisons are in this pouch. They should have a label on each one, letting you know what is in them”. Weaver nodded and began to brew her own concoctions. Wick began to make his own potions, starting with cloud walking potions for all the non pegasus crew. Even though each dose should last 12 hours, he made up second doses for everyone. He also made emergency pegasus transformation potions, in case anyone was silly enough to just walk off a cloud. He grabbed himself his own array of potions and poisons, checking his stock. “I see you took a liking to earth and unicorn transformation potions, let me guess, hit a pegasus and let them fall through the clouds. How morbid, I love it” he said, winking at her.

Suddenly an explosion nearby caught their attention, and they both ran to the window. They were still a fair few miles from Cloudsdale, but the fighting had already begun.

Random arist of things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood on Wed 05 Feb 2014, 19:08

Hurricane piloted the ship violently, dodging multiple larger ships as the smaller frigate sped through the ranks. Cannons going off at all sides. Cog and Whirr's repeater was going off loudly in the front, shooting down smaller gunboats within seconds. It was a full blown warzone, Cloudsdale's defensive cannons going off. A massive statue of Eagle Blade stood in the middle, surrounded by high powered flak cannons, were making quick work of the smaller ships, while smashing apart the larger ones.

"All hands on deck! I repeat, we are engaging!" Shouted Hurricane, piloting the ship with expert skill that only a pirate would have. The ships cannons went off at an expertise rate, using a harassment route instead of head on combat. They had to hold the front until Celestia's fleet got there.

Suddenly, a monstrous roar caused Hurricane to look to her side. A group of Batponies flew down from a passenger ship, followed by what looked like a giant changeling.

Just as she was about to call for him, she saw Ashes run onto the deck with all his gear, attack his fast rope belt to the side of the ship, and dive off. His smoothness made him quick, as he dived off the deck.

------

Ashes landed on the soft cloud, detaching his rope from his belt. He stood up, and saw the batponies quickly converging on him. He pulled out his silver blade, and stood at ready. He could see in the distance a large cannon tower zoning in on the batponies, and in a flash of light, the batponies exploded in a flash of gore, leaving only one, towering behemoth.

A Changeling Giant.

In his time in the Changeling wastelands, Ashes had gotten to know the changeling race well. They were two of a kind, Ashes and them. Both outcasts. Both unwelcome. Both hated and were to be killed on sight. He even became good friends with the leaders, Queen Ammarylis, and Princess Chrysalis. It pained him to see that Nightmare Moon had convinced them to join with her.

"Tun Sie dies nicht, mein Freund," Ashes said, facing the Changeling.

"Freund? Die Sonne hat uns verlassen, begrüßt uns der Mond," The changeling bellowed, rearing back. "Das ist unser Schicksal"

Ashes sighed, and looked up at the Giant, feeling sadness overcome his body.

"So be it,"

Ashes horn flared brightly, and cloaked himself in a speed spell. He charged at the behemoth, nearly impossible to track to the naked eye. In one swipe, Ashes sliced through one of the legs of the changeling. He was about to turn around and deliver a killing blow to the monster, trying to make it quick, when he was sent flying backwards, a cannon sending him careening through the air, blood pouring from his left side, which had been burned open. He lay motionlessly on the cloud, his cloudwalker spell slowly wearing off.

-----

"Shit! Ashes has been hit! Someone get down there and help him!" shouted Hurricane into the announcement module, still piloting the ship at high speeds.

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Wed 05 Feb 2014, 21:22

"Shit! Ashes has been hit! Someone get down there and help him!" shouted Hurricane

Wind Rose saw Ashes lying on a cloud slowly sinking into it, she was caught in the middle of a group of bat ponies and looked around while still keeping the enemy at bay. She didn't see anyone nearby that she could yell at to get Ashes, that was when she bumped into 'Weaver and they both spun around to defend themselves before seeing a friendly face and together they turned their attention back to the enemy. 

"Is that your lover boy on that cloud over there?" 'Weaver asked as she dug her poisoned dagger claws into the throat of an bat pony, she still had the advantage that the rookies and less experienced soldiers saw her captain rank armor and hesitated long enough to attack her, it was all the time she needed to dig her poisoned claws into them.

"... Yes, we need to get to him before he falls." Rose responded and 'Weaver nodded at her, 'Weaver's poison worked fast and soon enough her and Rose had managed to clear a hole in the enemy offense and just as Ashes slid through the cloud and began to fall they were there to catch him.

"Oof, he's heavy. What have you been feeding him?" 'Weaver joked and got an angry glare from Rose. "Alright, alright I won't make fun out of your coltfriend, jeez." 'Weaver nonchalantly said and getting a not so amused look from Rose at the word "coltfriend".

"Let's get him back to the ship and Wick can stabilize him, this battle is far from over." Rose said and motioned for them to carry Ashes to their ship while all around them corpses of both allies and foes rained down and blood was pouring over the edge of The Retaliation.

They landed on the deck where no one was fighting and Rose yelled to get Wick's attention. "Wick! WICK! Damnit, WICK! Where are you, Ashes is wounded!" Just as Rose was going to yell again she was Wick running towards them and just pointing to the door that lead into where he had setup his battle medic station. 

After dropping off Ashes for Wick to tend too, 'Weaver had to practically drag Rose out to the battle with her tail between 'Weaver's teeth. At least that's how it almost felt for 'Weaver, they needed every capable fighter.

"Rose, don't be a fucking moron. You can't stay with him, we need every capable fighter out there and I'm sure he's fine in Wick's care. Now come on, I'll drag you out there with your tail if I have too." 'Weaver reasoned with Rose who looked at Wick who looked at her and just said "Go". 

Rose drew her blade again, this time her darker side had come out. "Let's go and kill some motherbuckers, you mess with Ashes you meet with me." She said and flew out on her own much to the surprise of 'Weaver who stood there blinking before saying to herself "Damn that chick can get scary fast, I like it." and smiling before she flew after Rose.

The battle raged on for a few hours before Celestia's fleet arrived, fronted by a massive ship. Five decks with a row of 20 heavy cannons on each deck, gatling guns that could aim and shoot in a 75 degree angle at the front, 180 degree angle in the middle and 80 degrees at the back. Three decks that had a front cannon and massive turbine engines that held the ship aloft and could make it turn anywhere in an instant.

The enemy was blinded by the sun, Celestia using her alicorn powers to give an advantage to her allies. Soon after a booming loud voice sounded through the skies. "DO NOT LET CLOUDSDALE FALL! PUSH BACK THE ENEMY AT ALL COSTS, ANY AIRSHIPS THAT ARE CAPABLE WILL JOIN OUR FLEET AND ATTACK THE NIGHTMARE FORCES CAPITAL SHIPS!" 

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood on Thu 06 Feb 2014, 16:34

Hurricane nodded to her crew, and the ship went into overdrive. Weapons' explosions ripped through the air as the once small frigates gun-crews worked at 200%. Cannons ripped through ships, deadly accurate as Hurricane piloted her ship, using both the side sails and turbines on full force. Boarding crews were easily knocked off, and with the support of Celestia's fleet and the ground guns, the battle quickly turned the tides.

"Ashes, you're not ready to fight yet!" shouted an rather thickly accented voice, as Ashes rushed up to the deck, pulling on his cloak. He had been stitched up and healed rather quickly, and he carried himself with the rage of an army.

"I'll be fine. I've been through worse," Ashes said, his horn glowing bright amber. The wound seemed to become reinforced, and he did his usual fast-rope routine, diving over the edge of the ship to help the ground forces. The pegasi kept up with the ship, knocking off single batponies.

The battle was going well, when suddenly, a ship appeared out of nowhere, appearing in a massive shock wave. It was pitch black, a massive lion head on the front, its eyes glowing purple. The side sails imitated those of the wings of batponies, and multiple heavy cannons shot out of every direction. Hurricane's eyes widened in horror, as she realized what the lion's head on the front really was.

"MANTICOREEEE!" screamed Hurricane, as black explosives shot out of the lion's head, nearly a hundred in total. All shots connected into The Retaliation, engulfing it in black flames. Multiple ponies ran around the deck, throwing water upon the flames. Nearly half of the lower decks had been damaged, and the side sails nearly burned into nothing. The only thing keeping them aloft was the turbine, which from the massive metal screeching sound, had been heavily damaged.

Gunpowder sprinted up to the upper deck, and nodded at Hurricane.

"Go. I'll keep her aloft as long as possible," Gunpowder said, as Hurricane ran into the captains hold. She came out with her signature hat on, as well as all her weaponry strapped to her body, before she took flight towards the destructive ship.

As she flew, an etheral figure appeared at Hurricane's side. She looked over to see Eagle Blade flying next to her, far younger than he was when he had first shown himself to her. He was dressed in an old Pegasus warlord armor set, and had a spear in his hoof.

"I too, share a bond with this place, child. I shall not let it fall, like I did once," He said.

The two were upon the ship quickly, and were quickly moved upon by the crew. Eagle tore and stabbed his way through the crew with expert aim, dodging with a nimbleness that pegasi were known for. Hurricane parried and sliced her way, albeit a bit slower, her expert swordsmanship shown by her cutie mark giving her an edge over the much less trained batponies. The front cannon still fired at multiples of Celestia's ships. It wouldn't be long before the fleet was nearly destroyed.

Suddenly, a group of gold colored grappling hooks attached to the side, and a group of what looked liked heavily armored gunpowder ponies boarded the ship.

Hurricane was about to greet her friend, when the gunpowder ponies spread out, the bullets of the batponies harmlessly bouncing off their obviously enchanted armor. They raised their weapons, and fired their weapons repeatedly, green arcs of magic shooting out of the barrels and into the batponies. When the batponies got to close, the gunpowder ponies simply flicked their hooves, revealing a pair of razor sharp and electrified claws. If the blades themselves didn't kill the ponies, the shock would. Within seconds the deck was cleared, the bodies consisting of many batponies, and only a few gunpowder ponies. They then went into the lower decks, the sounds of gunshots and screams still filling the air. A few stayed back, securing the deck further. Hurricane quickly flew off before the ponies recognized her, or worse, attacked her. Even though good at fighting, these ponies were geared up for long range battles that Hurricane could not risk.

-----

The crew had all gathered once more, the battle finished. It had been the first victory for Celestia, the opposing fleet damaged heavily before they left. They had even managed to commandeer the manticore ship, and save Cloudsdale for the most part. Ashes was getting further medical attention from the other healers on board, while the rest of the crew worked tirelessly to repair the ship. Even ponies like Wick and Weaver, whom had no idea how to repair a ship, pitched in, using their own skills to help the ship.

It was late in the evening, and Cloudsdale's militia had helped clear the city for the most part, and gave their thanks to the crew of ponies by helping them repair the ship. As the sun was slowly setting over the horizon, a small gunboat adorned with gold and silver plating quickly approached Cloudsdale, carrying with it the seal of the sun.

The ship landed quickly, and a single occupant left it, flying over to the main crew, whom was talking amongst themselves. The only pony left out was Ashes, who was getting sewed up across the way by a germaney-native pony they had picked up while buying food on the northern border of Equestria.

"Good evening, ladies and gents. Am I in the honor of being in the company of the officers of The Retaliation?" Asked the pony, as he flew towards them.

"That you are. What is the occasion?" asked Hurricane, and the pony handed her a letter, adorned with the seal of the sun.

"Princess Celestia requests an audience with you, as soon as possible," Said the pony, before flying off.

"Well crew, I guess we have our next assignment," Hurricane said, handing the letter to Rose.

"What did you say!?" asked Ashes from across the way. "Do we have our next fuck alignment?!"

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti on Fri 07 Feb 2014, 09:40

Wick disorientated fighting upon clouds. Even with the cloud walking potion, each step into the soft ground felt like he would fall through, only for his foot to bounce up. It felt like walking on a soft, luxurious bed. His bombs were not as effective as he'd have liked either. They were not enchanted and therefore would often fall straight through the clouds before exploding. He had to time his throws right so that they would explode in mid air, which was easier said than done when he felt like he was going to fall over and vomit.

After the battle was over and the last of the batponies captured or driven off, the crew set to work repairing the ship. Wick had to bite his tongue as Ashes barked patronising commands at him to repair the ship. Wick knew exactly what to do, probably more so than a lot of ponies on board, he did study air ships and engines for a good while in Solstice. He also did have a large amount of narcotics left, more than enough to put Ashes out for a few hours. He grinned at the thought but decided against it.

“Princess Celestia aye?” Wick remarked, trying to tug the letter out of Rose's hooves, which may as well have been like a kitten trying to tug something away from a lion. He sighed “A few short months ago we were high tailing it out of Canterlot with her guards right up our arse. I hope she has an apology waiting for us when we get there”

Random arist of things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Fri 07 Feb 2014, 17:13

The Retaliation crew PoV:

Wind Rose read the letter that Hurricane handed her, there was no doubt Celestia knew who they were. Wick tried to nick the letter from her hooves but she had a firm grip on it. Wick mentioned how they had been high tailing out of Canterlot as the most wanted criminals of Equestria and now the Princess wanted an audience with them?

"Hmm I'm not sure if we should-" Rose was cut off by Night Weaver.

"Are you seriously considering high tailing it out of here when the Princess herself-" 'Weaver was cut off as Wind Catcher, Needlepoint and Eagle Blade landed amongst them.

"We can assure you that the Princess means no harm, she merely wishes to speak with you and she's willing to forget your crimes, Hurricane and Wind Rose." Needlepoint said and motioned towards Rose and Hurricane.

"and as for you, bat creature-" Eagle Blade was cut off by and angry snarl from 'Weaver.

"I am a batpony and I have a NAME aka Night Weaver and I would like it if you used it." 'Weaver glared daggers at Eagle Blade who simply shrugged it off and apologized.

"Of course, forgive me Miss Weaver. Now I would suggest you all scurry off to meet the Princess." Eagle Blade said.

"What will happened to you now?" Rose asked the ancestors.

Wind Catcher looked up into the sky and then looked back down. "Our time here is over, we will return to the afterlife once more but we will always be here, watching over you. You may meet someone else from our old gang of rag tag ponies further on, fate has it's own mysterious ways and we're all a part of a larger game."

Eagle Blade, Needlepoint and Wind Catcher waved their good byes and dispersed.

"Well I suppose we better get going, don't want to keep the Princess waiting too long." Rose sighed, as they were about to climb on board The Retaliation a small ship to ship transport vessel approached them with royal guards on board.

"Her highness Princess Celestia sent us to pick you up, I'd suggest to not keep her waiting." One of the royal guard captains said and the crew climbed on board the vessel and they took off towards the largest ship in the fleet, flying over the battlefield they could see just how much the victory had cost them.

Blocks of houses were on fire as ponies scurried along trying to put them out, bodies of pegasi and bat ponies were littered all over the place, blood was running through the streets and dripping over the sides of the cloud. 
The rainbow factory had been mixed with blood and the fountains that produced the rainbows were filled with corpses of fallen.
Debris of ships were littered everywhere, ships had crashed into buildings and ponies were helping wounded wherever they found them, it wasn't a pretty sight, victory had come at a great cost.

After a few minutes they arrived on the ship and were led down into the gullet of the ship where Celestia was sitting on a bunch of pillows and sipping on some tea, for being the sole ruler of Equestria she sure wasn't being pompous with her living.

The group went in and sat down around a table that Celestia motioned for them to settle down at, servants came in and served them food and drink and not having eaten in a while they all accepted it.

Celestia sat there in silence, watching as they ate and drank and when the hunger had been sated she spoke. 

"So here we are, face to face at last. Two of the most wanted criminals of Equestria, helping Cloudsdale defend as well as Wisp and Solstice. Had these been more normal times I would have asked what the sudden change of mind was but I was visited by some old friends and I take it you know of your heritage and are here to help me?" Celestia's voice was calm and on the point, it surprised the group a little as they had expected her to throw them into a dungeon.

Rose and Hurricane exchanged looks before turning to Celestia and nodded, "Yes our ancestors have been helping us out and they opened our eyes so too say." Rose said. 

Celestia took another sip of her tea and then looked over to 'Weaver with a raised eyebrow.

"A batpony amongst you? This was quite unexpected I must admit, what's your name, rank and purpose here?" Celestia's voice grew a bit concerned at having someone from her sisters army here.

'Weaver bowed and then answered Celestia's questions, "My name is Night Weaver and I was, emphasis on the was, a captain in Nightmare Moon army and my purpose was to seek you out. You see I am half blood and we're basically considered un-pure in the eyes of Nightmare Moon and the other bat ponies and long story story short, I got tired of being treated like shit by everyone so I decided to desert and jump ship. I figured I could be better off in your army and I can offer valuable inside information on Nightmare Moon, I've already helped out your friends here." 

'Weaver had now really piqued Celestia's interest, Celestia was in deep thought before she smiled and said "Well I don't sense any malicious intent in you and I'd be more than happy to have you in my army, consider yourself employed as a Captain in my army. Your first assignment is too stick with the crew that found you, I believe they can teach you a thing or two."

The group stayed for a few hours, just talking with the Princess about all sorts of things until a scout burst through the doors.

"YOUR HIGHNESS!" He said in between gasps of air.

"What is it, scout? Report and someone fetch him some water." Celestia ordered.

"Canterlot *gulp of water* is under attack." The scout said as he chugged down the rest of the water.

"WHAT?! By whom?!" Celestia burst out.

"B-b-by the Griffons, your highness. They came shortly after we heard of your victory at Cloudsdale." The scout stammered.

"Damn them, I was hoping our neutrality treaty was going to keep them off long enough to deal with my sister.. Scout I know you've flown here in a rush but I must ask that you deliver a message to get battle ready to the magi's ship and they can then spread the order around to all my admirals and generals." Celestia said.

"Yes, your highness." The Scout said and turned away to carry out his orders.

Celestia turned to the crew of The Retaliation, "Consider yourself forgiven for you past crimes, help me defend Canterlot and I will be eternally grateful."

The crew of The Retaliation got up and just as they were about to turn and leave, Hurricane spoke up. "Not to be a bother, ma'am but our ship isn't in fighting condition right now.."

"Help out in whatever way you can on board my ship and I will grant you a new ship once Canterlot is safe." Celestia said and received a nod from Hurricane as they left.

---

Nightmare Moon's PoV: 

Nightmare Moon's mood was somber to say the least, she had just lost a big portion of her fleet in the attack on Cloudsdale and now she had no support to send the Griffon's attack Canterlot. The plan had been that they would have attacked Canterlot before her fleet arrived at Cloudsdale so that Celestia would be kept busy and not able to send support. 
Cloudsdale would have fallen and then her fleet would have moved on to support whatever remains the Griffon's had at Canterlot but no the damn king had decided to delay his attack and now that would cost them both dearly.

"What's the status on Queen Ammarylis's changeling army?" Nightmare Moon asked her commanders or rather what remained of them, she would not lose this war.

"Our latest report from her states her brood is growing in a rapid pace, they've had to take over Dragost again as the changeling wasteland is starting to grow past it's capacity and they have started spreading out as far as they can without revealing themselves to the nearby towns." One of the commanders said.

"Send an envoy to Queen Ammarylis and Princess Chrysalis and ask them how soon they can join our forces, get our alchemists working on that rapid growth formula that we got from Queen Ammarylis so that we can begin breeding more soldiers and training them for combat in the matter of days. Any fertile female who refuses to do her duty for her Queen shall be executed, make sure that message goes through." Nightmare Moon ordered before she retreated to her own chambers.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood on Sun 09 Feb 2014, 13:28

Hurricane, not being in the position of Captain in the ship, decided to join one of the heavy cannon gun crews. It was made up of 5 ponies, each working a different part of the weapon. One was aiming, one was firing, one was loading, one was moving, and one was cleaning. Hurricane, being a gunner on a much smaller ship, but with very much the same armaments, knew how to do all these things. All at once.

As a pony who specialized in all things navy, Hurricane easily took over a single gun for herself, cleaning, loading, aiming, moving, and firing it herself in the exact amount of time it took the gun crowd to do the same.

-----

Ashes, instead of being put into the boiler room as usual, got put on duty with the boarding units. Her majesty's 501st, the Shock Troopers. They were known well throughout the nation as the most fearless ponies to join the military. Strong, fast, and mean, these ponies carried around repeating rifles, shock charged weapons, and enchanted armor. They were hard to fight, and even harder to kill. Even Ashes, who had made his life out of killing monsters like Hydras, Dragons, and other dark creatures, would have a hard time putting even one of the shock troopers down for the count.

Luckily, he was on the other end of the blade. The troopers greeted him as an equal. While he wasn't exactly as armored and as big as the shock troopers where, they could tell the pony had seen his fare share of battle. Between the multiple battle scars he wore on his face, his battle tested armor, the stitches that ran up his hooves. He was a warrior, and was not to be reckoned with.

-----

Both ponies manned their stations, ready to fight, as the ship drew closer to Canterlot. Cannons sounded, as the battle drew near. Hurricane heard the telltale sounds of Griffon weapons firing, and the all too familiar sounds of burning cities. It unnerved Hurricane a bit, the sound that she had failed to stop so many times. But she would stop it this time. She would make sure no more innocents would die.

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:26

The Griffin fleet didn't stand a chance against the more modern and sophisticated fleet that Celestia had, the Griffins were known for their stubbornness and pride and they refused to surrender or flee. They outnumbered Celestia's fleet but Celestia had magis on her ships that were able to protect the ships for a brief time, anything but a cannon shell simply bounced off the shield spell. The gatling guns on the ships ripped holes into the Griffins that tried to board them and the small boarding vessels their fleet had were quickly overrun by the 501st and quickly cut down anyone who got too close to the main fleet. Night Weaver had changed armour into that of a Captain in Celestia's army and she went around barking orders to crew that actually for once listened and respected her authority and superior knowledge of battle. Soon enough their guns had gained a 20% efficiency boost and even Wind Rose had taken to listening to her new found friend, Night Weaver was really fit for Captain, she knew how to improve the crews efficiency and keep their battle moral high by inspiring the crew to fight for everyone they loved and cared for.

The battle was over fairly quickly and remainder of the Griffin fleet fled back to their own lands. Celestia had kept herself in meditation to help her people so that the Griffin's wouldn't know which ship she was on even though most had guessed right on going for the largest ship but for all they knew she could've hidden on a smaller personal vessel to create a diversion. As she came up on deck the crew bowed down for her and one of her generals approached her.

"Your highness, we have pushed the Griffin fleet back. Shall I order the fleet to pursue them and shoot them down before they can escape beyond their own borders?"

"No, focus on helping the wounded and offer whatever help the citizens of Canterlot needs. I will not leave them alone again, this war isn't over yet and we need to stay strong together and take care of our own or else we might as well give up willingly and let my sister rule in eternal darkness."

The general bowed and went to carry out the orders, Celestia turned to where the crew of The Retaliation was gathered and walked up to them, she towered over them and for anyone who didn't know the monarchs heart of gold would have been terrified.

"Night Weaver. For a batpony you managed to inspire those that would have shunned or feared you but your battle expertise was respected by my soldiers and for that I am glad. You all performed exemplary and you can all consider yourself personally pardoned for all your crimes, however this does not mean you can go back to privateering, Hurricane." Celestia gave Hurricane a serious look to make sure the message went through.

Rose stood in silence, she wanted to ask Celestia something but she wasn't sure if she should. However Celestia noticed that she had something on her mind and inquired as to what it was and urged Rose to speak freely, Celestia was just a pony like everyone else but with qualities of all three races and a fancy title.

"I-I.. I would like to ask if Night Weaver could be allowed to join us permanently? I know you made her a Captain in your army but I feel she would be an valuable ally, as you yourself said. This war isn't over yet and now that we're here to finally help you I'm sure 'Weaver's knowledge would come in hand better with us." Rose finally spoke up and Celestia simply raised and eyebrow and then looked over to 'Weaver.

"What do you say, Night Weaver? I won't interfere in your decision but Wind Rose raises a good point." Celestia said.

'Weaver looked back and forth between the Princess who had just made her a Captain in her army and to Rose and the rest of the crew she had met. She felt something click inside her when she looked at her "friends", sure they had only met a few hours ago but they were already on a good way to become "friends" and 'Weaver had never really had any..

"Yes, yes I would gladly join Wind Rose, Hurricane and rest. They're the closest thing I've had too friends and I would like to pursue it further." 'Weaver finally said and received a smile from both Celestia, Rose and the rest of the crew.

"Well then that's settled, now I have an task for you. I want you to take one of my medium class ships, commandeer the ship and crew and pay a visit to the Griffin king in Gryphendel, he'll be expecting a visit after the attack on Canterlot. Find out why they attacked us although I have my suspicions but I want to be sure." Celestia said and the crew of The Retaliation nodded in understanding as they made their way to find a suitable ship to commandeer.

Celestia watched them leave and she said to herself in silence. "Good luck my friends and may fate be with you."

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood on Sun 09 Feb 2014, 20:40

Ashes' blade cut easily through the weak plate armor of the griffons, his blade felling many foes. Around him, the 501st barely worked to beat down the griffon resistance, killing them effortlessly with advanced weapons. The griffons could barely keep up with the well armed ponies, as their primitave flintlocks fired uselessly at the 501st. Every boarding crew the griffons sent was easily chopped down by the 501st. When the battle was over, not an inch of the famous gold and silver armor remained visible under the gore that caked it. Ashes was proud of himself. He had helped ponies, and he had fought alongside ponies who had not judged him.

------

The Retaliations Crew was transported from Cloudsdale to Canterlot in a much better conditioned ship. It was the fully repaired, fully replenished, fully converted Manticore Destroyer, front gun and all. The crew had already settled in, and it sat on the docking in Canterlot.

Meanwhile, Hurricane lay in her Canterlot barracks bed, staring at the ceiling. The crew had gotten a lot of attention, as well as her inparticular, especially by the officers of the Canterlot Navy, harassed with questions of sex and relationships. She just wanted to be left alone. She realized she was not the type of pony to get into a relationship. It was far too much work, and far too much of an attachment.

On the other side of the spectrum, Rose and Ashes shared another night of lust, exploring one another deeply, until they could no longer continue on. They were happy, laying in one another hooves. Ashes had felt the best he had since he was a colt, and could freely walk among other ponies. It was as if this crisis, in a way, was a blessing.

-

Last edited by The Spy on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 16:10; edited 1 time in total

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti on Mon 10 Feb 2014, 21:28

Wick tested his new bed in his new quarters in the new ship. It was a lot fancier than his last room, though he had been stowed far from everyone else in the bowels of the ship in a room specially made for alchemy and explosives. He had no window, and the walls were thick and could withstand most explosions. His ingrdients were all in a special set of drawers that covered each wall, and brewing stands were fixed to tables lining another. Wick had started brewing as many potions he could think that would be useful, and many he thought might not be. Celestia had provided him with a near endless supply of clay jars that he filled with his various formulas of gunpowder, sealing them with a fuse. He had nothing left to do but relax in his bed. He gave himself a quick shot of poppy poison. He had managed to get a vast supply of the drug by claiming it as an ingredient. He was given a massive supply without any question. In fact, he had enough supplies to keep the majority of Solstice supplied with narcotics for years. If the mission failed, he would always have that as a back up. He rubbed his temples and felt that gentle rush of calm and peace, he anxiety washing away. He'd be okay, everyone would be okay, everything was okay with the world tonight. He was no longer required to join the rest of the crew for dinner, the ship was so big and the mess so far away, he'd have to leave half an hour before everyone else just to get there on time. Instead he chewed thoughtfully on some dry bread and strong cheese. He had some water to wash it down, and was about to settle into his nightly session of self pleasuring, when a knock at the door disturbed him. He grunted, pulling on his clothes as quickly as he could, hoping it was sufficient enough to hide his erection.

“Come in!” he said sharply, hoping whoever it was had a good reason to disturb him. Every time they had taken on a new crew member, Wick's fantasizing had gotten more and more varied and exotic, and with the addition of Weaver, he had found strange and sick pleasure thinking about her and those leathery wings, those tiny fangs he'd noticed sinking into his rump. It had maybe replaced his fantasy of Hurricane mounting him as his favourite fantasy. Maybe.

The door opened. “Evening, Wick” Said Weaver.

Random arist of things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Tue 11 Feb 2014, 21:02

Wind Rose PoV:

Rose was lying in bed with Ashes, sharing the night together. They'd started to grow closer and closer recently, the sex was a plus but Rose felt like there was more to their relationship than just good sex. She had fallen in love with Ashes and no doubt had he done the same with her, their journey had at first seen them pit against each other before they had allowed themselves to open up for each other. Ashes's nightmares had begun to dissipate and he wasn't haunted by them nearly as much as he used too and Rose felt herself at home with him, all her life she had ran from stallions, not wanting to be married off to some rich pony's first born son and expecting to sire him many healthy children and staying as a loyal housewife. 

Ashes loved adventure just as much as Rose herself did and he wouldn't be contempt with a wife who couldn't keep up with him. Yet Rose was a mare and she did want to have children of her own with a stallion she loves at some point in her life and a family is another adventure in of itself.

She nuzzled closer to Ashes and laid her head upon his chest and looked him in the eyes.

"Ashes?" She said, receiving a low "hmm?" that motioned for her to continue, she took a deep breath, this wasn't going to be an easy question but she felt like she wanted to ask it. "What do you think about having foals in the near future and marriage?"

---
Night Weaver's PoV:

'Weaver was waltzing around on the ship, she was curious of the outlay and where her friends quarter were, she'd walked by what she assumed was Ashes's or Rose's quarters earlier and heard some moaning. Someone was having fun for sure, usually most ponies left sex for the heat week but it wasn't unusual either too have a couple engaged in pleasure outside it.

By now she'd grown a bit bored, most of the crew didn't exactly "fear" her but they still shied away a little, guess it can't be helped when they've most likely never met friendly bat pony before. She sighed for herself and went back to her quarters, she'd requested an alchemist room but the only one available had been prioritized for Wick. Her poison storeage was running a bit low and the spiders she extracted the venom from where quite rare but she always made sure to keep an extra jar stashed with one incase she ever needed to replenish. Due to the toxicity of the venom a whole spider could last for months since she only needed a few drops of it to make it effective. She's lost her supply of spider venom when she deserted Nightmare Moon's army but hopefully she would get some more if she needed it, for now though she had come up with an brilliant prank.

She walked to Wick's room with the jar, it looked empty but that was only a trick. She'd purposefully camouflaged the spider inside the jar too make it look empty. She knocked on the door and greeted Wick when he opened it, “Evening, Wick” She said and looked around his cabin a bit before looking back at Wick who was confused what she was looking for in his cabin. 

"Don't suppose you've seen my spider around here? Nasty bugger managed to escape the jar somehow.." She looked around again to make it more convincing that she had lost the spider. "Y'know it is quite lethal, a few drops of the poison will kill you. Mind if I come in and look? Us bat ponies are a bit tougher so it shouldn't do a lot of harm to me as long as I take care of the wound quickly." She looked at Wick who was pale in the face and motioned for her to come in.

Her prank was working quite well, Wick was pale as a ghost and looking around nervously.. Or was it because of her that he was nervous? She could've sworn he looked at her plot when he thought she couldn't see, maybe she should tease him a bit.. Walking past Rose or Ashes cabin and hearing them go at it had turned her on a little, it had been a while since she'd been with a stallion. She started to look through one of the lower cabinets for the "supposed escaped spider", she decided to tease Wick to see if he would mount her right then and there by lifting her tail purposefully to give him a nice view of her cunt giving him an inviting look.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood on Tue 11 Feb 2014, 23:17

Ashes thought for a moment, before sighing.

"I love you, Rose. You know I do, and I'd be willing to spend the rest of my life with you. If you want to do so, I shall marry you after this is all done." Ashes said, before releasing a small amount of pent up air. "The foal thing, though, may be a problem. As a Bloodborne, we are often infertile. But I would be willing to adopt if we can't have our own children."

Rose was silent for a moment, before smiling. "As long as we're together, I'm happy."

--------

Hurricane stood on the deck of the ship, piloting the large ship in the midst of light showers. Her coat was soaked, and she stared blankly upon the horizon, as lightning cracked wildly in the distance. The rain mixed with her tears, as the lightning reminded her of the multiple cities she had failed to protect: Baltimare, The Pirate Island, Solstice, Wisp. Tears poured from her eyes, as she hung on the wheel, sobbing. The flashes of ponies dieing, falling to their deaths. It tortured Hurricane.

She walked over to the edge of the ship, her eyes bloodshot red, looking down into the storm below, the lightning cracking across the sky. The grey clouds swirled around her, blotting out the moonlight. She climbed onto the edge, tightening her belt so that her wings couldn't expand, and stood on the edge, shaking wildly.

"I'm... I'm so sorry..." She muttered, before taking a step over the edge.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" shouted a voice, pulling her back in. Two black hooves wrapped around her, pulling her back on deck.

"What?" said Hurricane, obviously confused. Gunpowder stood over her, looking at her.

"The hell're you doin', Hurricane!" shouted Gunpowder, picking her up.

"I... I don't know," Hurricane said, her mind blank. Had she just tried to commit suicide?

"Let's get inside. You're sick, and tired. I'll take over from here." Gunpowder said, taking Hurricane inside.

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 12:18

Wick tried to stand on tip toes, not wanting to panic like a little filly. He wasn't keen on spiders, or anything that crept around in dirty places and could kill you with one bite. 'Damn that bat pony' He thought to himself 'bringing such a dangerous creature on board and then losing it. Damn her for...wait, is she bending over like that on purpose.?'

He then glanced over at the jar, and saw a small creature scurrying about inside, disguised under leaves and twigs. He decided to play dumb, maybe he could get something out of it, maybe punish her for tricking him.

Wick suddenly jumped toward Weaver, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her close. He placed one hoof dangerously close to her marehood, but she didn't seem to mind. “Be careful!” He gasped “I think I just saw it” He pretended to wave hoof in the general direction of where she had been standing. “We'd better get onto the bed just to be careful.” Said Wick as he pulled Weaver backwards and onto his bed. He threw her down and slide up next to her. Whatever loss of erection that had happened when he thought the spider was really missing had gone, his shaft as hard as ever. “We should be safe here. Though of course it still could have bit you, on the leg, on your wing, on your rump. Maybe I should examine you closely for bite marks. I am medically trained after all. Can't have you becoming all weak and helpless in my presence”

Random arist of things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 18:21

Night Weaver's PoV:

'Weaver let herself be dragged on by Wick and they found themselves on the bed.

"Oh no, Doctor what ever shall I do? Perhaps it would help if you stick your meat stick there and fill me up with your soothing cream?"

'Weaver was aching for the touch of a stallion, to feel that big cock fill her up and then rut her crazy until she didn't even care if he came inside her. Bat ponies were still normally fertile outside of heat week, it was one of the distinctions between a mare pony and a mare batpony though the chances were still only about 40% compared to the ~20-30% of a normal pony mare. During heat week it was pretty much 110% certain that you'd be knocked up if a stallion came inside you. 

At this time 'Weaver didn't really care about the facts and chances of pregnancy, she just wanted to be rutted and if she ended up pregnant then she'd have to deal with it like her mother did with her.

---
Wind Rose's PoV:

Rose was silent for a moment, before smiling. "As long as we're together, I'm happy."

She and Ashes shared another moment of passionate kissing before Rose let go. 

"My heat week starts in a few weeks and I'm highly fertile during that time, I wouldn't mind trying for a child during my next heat, it would be a nice wedding present." Rose looked up into Ashes eyes and he smiled back at her.

"I'll do my best, maybe I can see if Wick has any potions to increase my fertility.." He said.

"Perhaps, for now though I think we're nearing the borders of the Griffin empire. I'm gonna go check up with Hurricane on how it's going, we're gonna need to be careful. Especially since we're flying under the Canterlot colours now." Rose said and got up out of bed after giving Ashes a peck on the nose.

When she opened the door to their cabin she saw Gunpowder carrying Hurricane, she rushed over to help.

"Sweet Celestia, what the hell did she do, 'Powder? I've never seen her this broken, fuck she's the most stubborn mare I know. It must've taken a lot to crack her."

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 20:50

Hurricane was in a dream-scape. She stood on a vast plane, green hazy mist around her. She looked out upon the mist, and her eyes were filled with horror.

Shipwreck among shipwreck, body upon body. Flames burned bright in the distance, and the soft wind blew Hurricane's hair around.

Shadow-like figures moved in the distance, slowly approaching Hurricane. There was one standing out, a single eye glowing in the darkness of the shadows. It approached her quickly, drawing its cutlass as it did so. Hurricane drew her own, as she was surrounded by more shadows, all slowly approaching her, their eyes glowing bright red.

There were too many. Even though Hurricane fought her best, she was quickly engulfed by the shadows, fighting til the very end. She saw the faces of her previous crew. Her friends, her family. The strangers she saw dead in the street.

Everyone she had failed to protect.

----

Hurricane shot up in her bed, looking around. It was morning, and the ship was cruising steadily. The mare quickly dived under the sheets, deciding to get a few more hours of sleep.

------

"I've seen this before," Ashes said, observing Hurricane, next to Rose and Gunpowder. "It's what the Germaney Branch of Shadow Clan called Schatten Träume, Shadow Dreams. Shes undergone a lot of stress lately, and shes probably under even more with all this responsibility on her hoofs. Let her rest, she'll regain her health soon. In the meantime, I suggest Rose takes control of the mission."

"Alright. I'll make sure she recovers before she gets back to work," Said Gunpowder, before picking Hurricane up and delivering her to her bed.

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 02:22

Nightmare Moon's PoV:

One of Nightmare Moon's commanders approached the throne, took off his helmet and bowed down until he heard his mistress tell him to rise up.

"Ah, commander, you may rise. Your Queen is pleased with your obedience, now I presume you're here to report on how our plans are going?" Nightmare Moon said, switching to a more comfortable position in her throne.

"Well as you already suspected the Griffin fleet couldn't stand against your sisters fleet. An ship flying with Canterlotian Colours has been spotted near the Griffin empire's borders. We can only assume it's an ambassador onboard the ship and in that case the Griffin king will probably be disposing of them, it'll start a war against Canterlot but he's not really got any other choice than to keep up his allegiance with us." The commander spoke without hesitation or stopping until he'd relayed the first part of this report.

"Mm, yes indeed. Foolish King, I'll probably have to kill him and replace him with someone more.. Willing to listen.. Now how goes the breeding and training of our troops?" Nightmare Moon was in a good mood, despite losing a big portion of her fleet at Cloudsdale she still had an extensive force left and with new soldiers being added every day thanks to the quick growth hormone potions they had gotten from the Changelings as a little thanks for helping them take back Dragost.

"Thanks to the growth hormone potions we've been supplying our troops with, we have cut down the pregnancy and growth time by more than 80%, we have full adult troops within days and their genes have been modified, again thanks to our Changelings friends, so that they're natural born warriors. They have no emotion other than to serve their Queen and kill her enemies, they complete basic training with top marks in less than a week and we have them out in the field within a week." The commander again stopped to see how his mistress reacts to the news.

"Ah, excellent. I am most pleased, make sure to send a proper thank you to Queen Amaryllis and her daughter Princess Chrysalis. Make sure their brood is strong and ready for when we being the final stages of this war. Now what of our fleet?" Nightmare Moon was becoming extremely pleased with their progress.

"Our fleet is operating at 120% efficiency and new ships are being added every day. Again thanks to specialized gene treatment in the foals we have been able to breed some of them into specialized ship builders. Not only have they upped the speed the building takes but they've also improved the design to make our ships last twice as long in battle." The commander stood silent as he finished the last part of his report.

"You've done well, Commander. Your Queen is pleased, keep an eye on the developments in the Griffin empire, we shall make our next move shortly after that, you're dismissed commander." 

The commander nodded and put on his helmet again and left the throne room.

---
Wind Rose PoV:

After getting Hurricane to bed, Rose had ordered one of the crew they had gotten from Celestia when taking command of the ship to take the helm and soon after a small squadron of Griffins approached the ship.

"Commander Rose, a small squadron of Griffins are approaching, what are your orders?" One of the officers asked.

"They don't look hostile and I recognize the leading one from a previous encounter, let them land and then bring them in to the officers meeting room." Rose ordered and then turned to a com system that was a bit more advanced than the one on their old ship.

"All officers from The Retaliation gather in the officers meeting room in 5 minutes, 'Powder if you can then please bring Hurricane with you. It's Darius again, Ashes I want you ready to step in if they're not here to negotiate." Rose yelled into the com system that then relayed her orders throughout the ship.

"You got the bridge number one." She said to the officer closest in rank to the captain of the ship and then began to make her way to the meeting room to see what Darius wanted this time.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 13:34

Wick had Weaver bent over in front of him, and he was about to climb onto her, feeling the soft leather of her wings against his chest. Suddenly a knock at the door disturbed them. A rough voice said 'Meeting room, 5 minutes. If you've seen Weaver, let her know'. Wick groaned and rolled off Weaver '5 minutes could be long enough?' he said, stroking her inner thigh absent mindedly. Weaver chuckled 'Not fucking likely'. They both dressed quickly, Wick occasionally attempting to get Weaver back into bed. They had to run through the ship to get to the meeting room and still arrived late, much to the annoyance of everyone there.

Random arist of things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 17:52

Ashes sat on the deck, absent mindedly sharpening his blade. The Griffons landed, and Ashes stood up, sheathing his blade. Darius walked up to him, looking around.

"Good day, Darius. Come to negotiate?" asked Ashes, getting a nod from the griffon.

"Far too much on the line to make an enemy out of our only possible ally," Said Darius, as Hurricane, Rose, Gunpowder, and the rest of the crew walked down.

"I see you've made some additions to your crew," Darius said, bowing. The rest of the Griffons did as well, as Darius introduced himself.

"I am Darius the Second, nephew of King Iron Claw, leader of the Black Talon Guards. I'm here to ask for your help."

Hurricane looked to her officers, and then back at Darius.

"What is your proposition, then?" asked Hurricane, her eyes bloodshot and bags hanging under them.

"As you know, the Griffon Empire has declared war on Equestria, due to the ambassador from Nightmare Moon. We need your help in overthrowing the king, and getting rid of the ambassador," Darius said, as the crew looked around one another.

"Why can't you kill the Ambassador and overthrow the king?" asked Ashes, and Darius sighed.

"The Ambassador is much more than what we had previously expected. Not only is he a batpony unicorn, but hes also proficient in Necromancy.  As well as this, he can easily kill any of us, except you," Darius said, pointing at Ashes. "As soon as I brought up Bloodborne, he went pale faced and tried to divert the conversation elsewhere."

Ashes nodded, and then looked at Hurricane. "What do you intent to do after we overthrow the king, if we even get that far?"

"I intend to start an Alliance with Equestria, and help them in their war against Nightmare Moon."

The whole crew looked at one another, before Hurricane sighed, and then nodded.

"I suppose its our best shot, yes?" Hurricane said, getting murmurs from the crew. "Any input, anypony?"

Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser on Fri 14 Feb 2014, 01:09

"I may not quite like it but if he's actually speaking the truth then this would be an opportunity we don't wanna miss.." Rose was mulling over the proposition in her head trying to see how it could go wrong if they trusted him and he'd just turn on them..

"Come on you guys really going to trust this shit hole?" 'Weaver spoke up and walked up to be face to face with Darius who still remained calm. "How exactly did you plan on helping us? Or did you just expect us to do all your dirty work? I've dealt with my fair share of your race when I was in Luna/Nightmare Moon's army. You just lie, scheme and betray, you're gonna have to come up with something better than just your words." 'Weaver stared into Darius's eyes until he looked away and sighed.

"Yes, I suppose you are right. My race hasn't exactly been like themselves since my uncle became king, we used to be a very noble folk and what are we now but a bunch of murderers and liars? There are sympathisers among my kin and we have gathered for a few months now trying to find the perfect opening to overthrow my uncle-" Darius was cut off by 'Weaver again.

"And where exactly are these so called sympathisers? Why didn't you come in a big group to convince us more easily?" 'Weaver poked at Darius's chest and he simply coughed before continuing.

"As I was saying before Miss.. What's your name now again, I don't recall seeing you last time I visited.." He asked. 

"Night Weaver, better remember it because I'm not letting you lay a single claw on my friends." 'Weaver said and backed off a bit after getting an angry look from Rose.

"Right then, Miss. Weaver. I considered coming here with most of our fleet but my uncle would be prepared for a full frontal assault on his kingdom after the attack on Canterlot so instead we planted some of our agents inside the castle, they'll leave the kitchen entrance door open tonight from where we can sneak in and take down my uncle in somewhat typical Griffin fashion." Darius explained the plan further and as they neared the Griffin capital they had formalized a plan.

"Okay so, Hurricane and 'Weaver will sneak in and take out the guards in the guard quarters while me and Ashes together with Wick take out any patrolling guards and barricade any escape points on the royal bed chambers level. When that's done Hurricane and 'Weaver will meet up with you outside your chambers and then you'll make it up to us and we then let you into the level and you then take out the king while me, 'Weaver and Hurricane are ready to catch him if he decides to escape through the windows." 

Rose said and looked up at Darius. "Did I understand it right?" she asked him. 

"Yes you did, Rose. Ashes and Wick will be guarding the door exit and I will have some of my men positioned to guard the secret royal escape tunnel exit. If he refuses to abdicate the crown we will slit his throat but I'm sure he'll see reason, when directly confronted he can be quite a coward." Darius said with sincerity in his voice, he didn't have any plans on betraying the ponies and he hadn't lied about allying with Canterlot.

"And then you'll decree to your people that you're the new king and that you're allying with Celestia and returning your people back to their noble traditions?" 'Weaver asked a bit sarcastically, she had calmed down a bit during the planning and it didn't seem like he had any outright intentions of betraying them, she'd still have her eyes on him just in case..

"That is the plan, yes. There may be some riots from those more loyal towards my uncle but we should have everything under control within a week or two upon which we'll send an envoy to Canterlot to discuss our military alliance as well as other things." Darius replied, he decided it was for the best of everyone if he didn't keep any plans or actions secret from them. Especially the batpony who went by the name of 'Night Weaver', she seemed like a very violent one but he could tell she had a heart of gold when it mattered.

The capital could be seen from the windows of the officers meeting room, Rose saw what Darius was looking at.

"It's best you be off lest you'll be caught when leaving the ship. We'll see each other again later tonight and may the favour of Celestia be with us all." She said, Darius nodded at her and then repeated the 'blessing of good luck' that Rose had said and left, if anyone spotted him leaving now he could just explain it away that he was making sure they had no bad intent.

The group reached Gryphendel shortly after Darius left and the King himself came out to meet them at the castle docks.

"Ah, emissaries from Canterlot. Welcome to my humble castle" He went around and shaked hooves with everypony until he came around to Hurricane. "Hurricane.. It has been a while since last we met.." He looked at the rest of the crew and noticed 'Weaver standing there staring at him, looking ready to jump on him if he made one wrong move, he'd have to be careful around these ponies. 

"I...er hope you are not too angry about our recent attack, I had no choice but to obey but nevermind that now, come, Dinner is about to be served and I would be delighted if you would join me. I will have my servants set up a room for each of you at the best inn we have." The King was trying to flatter them by inviting them to dine with him but his generosity didn't extend as far as having them sleep in the castle.

The group began to move and 'Weaver hurried up to Rose.

"I have a bad feeling about this, he invites us to dinner but he won't let us sleep in castle.. He's being paranoid by the looks of it, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd poisoned the food." 'Weaver said quietly to Rose.

"Yes, I noticed. We'll have to be careful, it's a good thing we ate not too long ago so we'll probably skip his food and focus the talks on the attack. I want you to keep your eyes open, let me know of any oddities you might see." Rose ordered 'Weaver.

"Yes, ma'am." She said and vanished, using her natural ability with shadows to hide herself so she could get a proper look of the castle interior.

Rose trotted up Hurricane.

"He seems to recognize you, would you mind leading the talks since you two seems to know each other already? I'll chime in if you need me though, if you're okay with it that is. Don't want to strain you too much after almost just getting out of sick bed." Rose smiled and said with a bit of concern for her friend.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum