Bronyhangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families - Page 3 Empty Re: Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families

Post by Pegabella Fri 09 May 2014, 04:03

Kass saw Weaver's expression as she stormed out of the room, and felt a bit bad for the pony. She completely understood where her aggression came from, especially because they almost got killed in the prison break. She looked over at Swiss who seemed a bit stunned from the skirmish that had broken out a few moments before. “Jeez what was that all about?” She asked. “Well...I guess there are just some things that need sorting out..You know?” He said in response. She nodded and took the last swig of her tea. “I guess you're right...”

A few silent moments passed by before Kass decided That she was going to check on Weaver. She felt a bond growing between them, and thought it only right to go talk with her. “ Pardon me...I am gonna go check on her.” She said to Swiss before leaving the room and making her way up the stairs. She knocked on the door before entering out of politeness, just in case Weaver did not feel like talking.
"Who's there, if it's Snake then you can fuck off. I'm not in the mood to talk with you."
Kass hesitated for a second, but spoke up.

"It's uhm.. Me, Kass. I was just hoping you'd want to talk or something but I can go away if you want."
She waited for a few moments , and received silence as a response. Kass decided maybe Weaver felt like being alone, and respected her decision.

"I'll just go away then, sorry I disturbed you." She spoke before descending down to the corridor. She took a few steps before she heard Weavers voice.

"No! Wait, it's okay, I was just enjoying the moon light and lost myself a little."

Kass turned around and slowly opened the hatch into the attic, allowing the darkness to envelop her body. She strode up next to Weaver and glanced out the window, joyfully admiring the moon princess' work.
"Luna's moon sure is shining brightly tonight...” She said to break the silence.

“Kass, tell me something, why? Why me? Why are so kind too me? “ Weaver asked all of the sudden, intensity burning in her gaze. Kass was taken aback by the sudden question, and thought about an answer.

"Well.. You fascinate me, I've only read about bat ponies in books and I always admired them." She said.

"I see.. So is that the only reason why? Am I like a live science example for you too study?" Weaver burst out with noticeable irritation in her voice.
Kass felt slightly hurt by that comment, and responded as honestly as possible.

Oh gosh no! Its..” She paused for a moment before continuing.”...complicated.”

“Well we've got plenty of time, I need to stretch my wings a bit. How about we take a night time flight and you can tell me a bit more about yourself and your fascination over me and my kind?"

Kass nodded and jumped out of the window after Weaver, allowing the cool night air to brush gently against her as her wings pulsed powerfully, lifting her up next to her counterpart. After some time flying, Weaver broke the silence.

“You said its complicated...but we have time right now...I guess I just wanted to know why me...”
Kass looked over at Weaver, who returned her gaze with her glowing orange orbs. Her eyes burned like fire as they continuously searched through Kaskara's eyes for answers.

“ I don’t know really...I just think you are the most personable out of all the others...You seem like the kind of pony who always has your back...And honestly, I respect that about you.”

Kass was silent for a moment, and looked up at the clouds, admiring the night sky as wisps of her golden hair flew gracefully around her face.

“ I trust you Night Weaver...”

She said as she looked back into the eyes of the bat pony and let off a warm smile.

“And that is saying a lot...given what we have both been through lately.”
Weaver smiled at Kass, bearing her fangs.

“Oh...And I also think those are adorable.” Kass said as she pointed to Weaver's sharp teeth.
Weaver scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“Adorable? You think they are...Adorable...”

Her face became completely serious as she attempted to keep herself from laughing, but failed.
The two ponies laughed with each other for quite some time, until Kass gathered herself together.

SO Weaver...What is your background like?” She asked, curious about her peer.
Weaver looked forward, and began to speak.

"I don't remember much, I was abandoned as a filly and survived mostly on my own until I got into a street gang and did some petty thefts until I tried robbing the Rose's and nearly succeeded... They thought I had some skills, so they offered too recruit me and now here I am."

The pair landed in a dark alley as they neared the inner city in order to keep from being seen. Kass glanced at Weaver, whose mood seemed to have darkened a bit after talking about her past.

“If it makes you feel any better I know what it is like...To be abandoned and left on your own...But its okay...”

Kass wrapped her hooves around Weaver, pulling her in for a warm embrace. After a few seconds she let go, and her gaze softened.

“I'm always here if you need anything.” She said before they where interrupted by the loud drunken laughter of thug ponies.

Weaver and Kass looked at each other and rolled there eyes as the tipsy gangsters stumbled after them.
“H...Hey.. aren't you the” He hiccuped in between words.” The ponies that W..White Rose was lookin fer?”

“ These guys are smashed...Let's let them 'capture' us or something so we can get some info.” Kass mouthed quietly to Weaver, who nodded in response.

“ Take these gals to the truck.” He mumbled. “White Rose will deal with them later.”
The other pony grabbed hold or Kaskara's arm and pulled her along with Weaver.

White Rose?? Isn't that the bitch that is losing hold of the city to those other guys??” Asked the colt who was attempting to tug Weaver and Kass along with them to their truck. The Colt's gang mate knocked him on the back of the head.
“Sh..Shut up! Don't talk about her like that around these guys! They might find out about Rooseee!”

The sounds of hoof steps came from around the corner, and a bunch of other sober ponies came walking down the alley. Kass and Weaver glanced over at each other, and decided it was time to leave. The two vanished into the shadows, and took off into the air, talking occasionally until they reached the mansion.

Weaver and Kass walked into the mansion and to the main room. “Well...the sun is gonna come out pretty soon, so I suggest we should get some sleep before morning...I know bat ponies don't sleep all that much, so if you ever feel like talking, or just wanna hang out feel free to knock on my door at any time.” Weaver nodded and the two smiled at each other before Kass headed up the stairs to her room.
“ G'Night Weaver.” Kaskara said with a chuckle. Weaver smiled and shook her head in response. “Sleep tight Kass.”

Kass reached her room and closed the door behind her, letting out a long sigh before jumping on her bed and burrowing herself under the covers. She nestled under the blankets with a smile on her face and then drifted off into a restful sleep.
Pegabella
Pegabella
Queen Batpony
Queen Batpony

http://pegabella.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families - Page 3 Empty Re: Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families

Post by Arualsti Sun 11 May 2014, 22:06

Creme rolled his eyes as Snake and 'Weaver's argument came to an awkward close. They reminded him of a couple of showmares he had in his employ a few years ago, each thought themselves higher and mightier than the other, and constantly felt the need to out do each other. Neither lasted long. Creme did not have time for those who thought themselves too important, everypony flies to close to the sun sometimes, and the higher they fly, the bigger the mess they make when they hit the ground. Creme might not be the best team player in Equestria, he worked best when he was alone, but he did have an acute sense of his place in the grand scheme of things, he knew how to treat his employees properly to get the very best out of them, and knew how to treat his higher ups to reap the rewards they could bestow upon him.

He stretched and left the room before anypony else, he did not want either Weaver or Snake trying to confront him about the argument or the tracker. Instead he made his way to the kitchen, cooking always helped alleviate his worries.

The cupboards were freshly stocked and he even found a loaf of fresh bread. He set a pan of water on the hob and began to hoof cut some carrots and potato, a nice thick soup was just what he needed. He could have easily cut the vegetables with magic, but he preferred doing it earth style, it reminded him of his mother, and the hard work earth ponies were so good at. He heard the door open, and Swiss came in.

“Oh sorry” he began “I just came in for something to eat, i'll just grab an apple and get out of your way”

Creme was about to shrug and let him get on with it, but he earlier criticism of Weaver and Snake's inablility to work together stopped him.

“I was actually making some soup, if you don't mind waiting an hour for it to be done. If you could lend me a hoof it'll be done even faster” he said

Swiss eyed him slightly suspiciously. Creme had barely interacted with any of them since the whole mess started, and he could see how his sudden act of friendliness could be seen as suspicious.

“Here, I need this onion chopped, doesn't need to be perfectly done, it'll taste the same in the end” Creme continued, passing him a knife and half an onion.

They worked together, talking occasionally, not about anything in particular, just about where they came from, what they did before they were both almost killed. Swiss shared a little of his worries and fears about the whole situation, Creme less so.

Finally the soup finished simmering, and Creme served a generous helping into 2 bowls, with plenty left over. He broke off chunks of bread for the both of them, eating in silence, enjoying the product of their work, and each others company.

Once they had finished eating, Swiss bid Creme goodnight and left. Creme cleaned up the kitchen, and left for bed too. As he walked as quietly up the steps as possible he noticed the door to Snake's room was wide open. Creme walked up to it, peering into the darkness. Snake was sat by the window facing away from the door. He was illuminated by the long drag he took on the cigarette between his lips. Creme was about to walk on and leave him, when his smooth voice sliced through the quiet night air “Sharp thinking today, finding that tracker, explaining it to everyone” He said, not turning, only dragging deeply “You didn't need to do that” He continued, pausing again “But i'm glad you did”

Creme was about to reply, but Snake's horn lit up and the door slammed shut. He rolled his eyes, guess that was as good a thanks as he was going to get.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Mon 12 May 2014, 19:08

Snake leaned back in his seat, cigarette burning, before he began to speak again.

"I'd personally like to take the first mission, but I'm going to need someone who knows to the turf and the banks," Said Snake, taking a drag before continuing. "And someone who has ample recon skills and the ability to get up high."

'Weaver looked at him, and gritted her teeth. "No way in hell am I going anywhere with you. Might get us killed." 

"Miss 'Weaver, please. While I may have sources in the city, no one is going to replace the ability of cold, hard recon. And you know the city, as well as the fact that you have wings, which the majority of us lack," Said Snake, and 'Weaver shook her head.

"I'd rather have sex with a minotaur with rabies than go anywhere with you. Forget it, Snake," Said 'Weaver, storming off.

The rest of the group looked at Snake, and he pushed his mane back, extinguishing his cigarette. "Creme, Kass, you guys think you can hold down the fort?" Asked Snake, standing up.

The two nodded, and Snake gestured towards Swiss. "You're coming with us, Swiss."

"W-wait, what?" asked Swiss, and Snake laughed a little. 

"Don't worry, I won't shoot you. I need somepony to watch our backs while we're looking around. Not to mention we might need your ample skill with mechanics later on," Said Snake, smiling a bit.

"O-okay..." Swiss said, as Snake turned, following 'Weaver's angry hoofsteps through the mansion.

-------------

Snake and Swiss stood outside 'Weaver's room. Snake adjusted his tie, breathed in deeply, and knocked on the door.

"Fuck off, Snake."

Snake turned to Swiss, who looked like he was going to laugh, and rolled his eyes. "I expected as much." 

Snake knocked again, getting a growl. "Look, 'Weaver, you said that you wanted revenge and answers, and a solid plan that wouldn't get us killed. This is that plan. If we all can get eyes on, get all of our input on this heist, then it will go much better than the Prison break, that I know."

He heard 'Weaver groan from the inside of the room, and out came Weaver, her amber eyes staring Snake down.

"Fine, but this doesn't put us on good terms. If you even so much as pose a threat to me, I'll put a fucking bullet through your brain so fast it'll make what's left of your head spin," 'Weaver said, putting a hoof on Snake's chest. He seemed indifferent about it, but he nodded.

"Of course, Miss Weaver," Snake said, not smiling like he usually did. "Are you ready to go now?"

"Yeah. Let's go," Said 'Weaver. Snake started walking towards the front entrance, and 'Weaver and Swiss followed. 

"We'll be back in a bit," Snake said, and he heard a grunt as a reply from Blue Shield. 

As they walked out into the sunlight, Snake tossed the key's to 'Weaver. "You're driving."

'Weaver nodded, and they got into a the small van that had served as the groups transport. 'Weaver got into the drivers seat, Swiss in the passenger seat, and Snake in the back.

"So 'Weaver, where we heading?" asked Swiss, placing his double barrel shotgun in the glove compartment.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Tue 13 May 2014, 03:47

"So 'Weaver, where we heading?" asked Swiss.

"Having been Rose's right hand mare for most of her reign as the family head, I've had my fair share of dealing with the banks she stores her money in. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that since I'm still alive she's gonna be in the process of moving the money to other banks with higher security." 'Weaver parked the car across the street from one of the banks and motioned for all of them too be still.

"If my assumption is correct then.. Aha, there it is." 'Weaver said and pointed at an armoured truck that pulled into a parking slot outside the bank, out from it stepped two drivers and two heavily armoured guards.

"You don't wanna mess with those guards, their gear is top notch and they will break all the bones in your body before leaving you for death if you even as much as poke the drivers in the wrong way.

They sat there for another few minutes and out the guards came with bags that they threw into the back of the truck as the drivers came after them, chatting about something. Suddenly an earth pony jumped at one of the drivers and pinned him too the ground and held a gun too his head until one of the armoured guards rushed up and bashed his head in before throwing the lifeless corpse away.

"Diamond Dog guards, ouch. Those things are vicious thugs, looks like Rose is mighty scared something will happen to her money so she's hired the best guards money can buy around here." 'Weaver said with a slight hint of concern in her voice.

"You reckon they could be persuaded?" Snake asked cautiously.

"I don't know, perhaps. Diamond dogs are pretty stupid but unless you have a stash of high quality gems lying around then I'm gonna guess on no." 'Weaver responded.

"Hm.." Was all that Snake said as he watched the armoured truck leave.

'Weaver gave the keys to Swiss and stepped outside their van. "I'm gonna tail them from the air where they can't see anyone following them, no one's really gonna care about me flying around, they'll just mistake me for one of the many pegasi and no one's gonna recognize me mid flight either. You guys try and stay as close you can too the truck but don't make it obvious you're following them or they might notice."

Snake nodded. "We'll see you there then."

'Weaver flew off without acknowledging what Snake had said and took off after the truck, it took a few minutes before she tracked it down and eventually kept an eye on it while pretending to be on her way for some daily business. After a lot of sideways and turnarounds the truck pulled too a stop outside a building.

'Weaver landed on a nearby roof top that had plenty of shadows, she didn't see any signs of Swiss and Snake. Maybe they had gotten lost in the traffic.. There was something off about this building though, she didn't recognize it as one of the city banks that Rose owned. Nor did it actually look like a bank.. There were a lot of armed guards around, even pegasi patrolling the sky around it. Pony brutes having a smoke break on the roof, brutes and diamond dogs were walking around inside the building as well as guarding the doors.

"Fucking armoured fortress, Rose you scared little pussy. You've gone ahead and turned an old bank building into an armoured fortress. This isn't gonna be easy.." 'Weaver muttered too herself, suddenly she spotted the van Snake and Swiss were driving approaching a bit too close and she quickly flew down without anyone seeing her and opened the back doors and jumped into the van.

"Guys, turn around NOW." Was all 'Weaver said, she got a curious look from Snake who then nodded at Swiss too turn around.

"I'm guessing that's where the money is?" Snake asked.

"Yeah.. It's bad, like real bad. That place a freaking fortress, it'd take half the Equestrian army to break that place in an assault unless you know EXACTLY what weak points the place has. We NEED to get in there, someone needs a good scout around of the insides and learn how things work in there without giving off any suspicion. We also need to know the sewer area around here and where it leads and connects, perhaps we can find a way into the vault from underneath.." 'Weaver sat down on the floor of the van and pondered for a bit when she saw an news paper, picked it up and read a bit.

"I think I just found out how we're gonna do the sewer part, the city has posted an ad in the paper about beginning work with renewing the sewers and building structures in this area tomorrow.. They're also looking for ponies that want too work some extra, if we can get ourselves in on that we might have free access around the area as well as inside and outside the building.."

"Hmm.. I reckon we should take this information back to the others and see what they've found out as well." Snake said and ordered Swiss too take them back to the hideout.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Fri 16 May 2014, 23:08

Creme grumbled to himself as 'Weaver, Snake and Swiss pulled out of the driveway, going off on a little mission together. He and Kass had been left to defend the fort and keep an eye on the ex-prisoners. Creme did not do babysitting, and he was running out of things to keep him occupied. He had neither the arsenal or desire to continuously dissemble, clean and reassemble his weapons a some of the others did. He had cooked about as much as he could in the house and the fridge was overflowing with ready made meals. Between he and Snake, most of the alcohol had been polished off, not that there was the best range in the first place. Plenty of old whiskeys and wine, more for show than drinking, and very little in the way of anything else, unless Snake was hoarding it, which wouldn't surprise Creme one little bit. He'd probably know if Creme tried rooting around his room to find some, and it wasn't worth the effort to convince him otherwise.

As he paced his room, he realised just how useless he seemed to the rest of the group, good for cooking, good for babysitting. Sure he had a golden tongue, but that was a useless trick when the preferred method of attack was shooting off someponys head, or just plain threatening them. They were brutish and loud. Going after the bosses banks, where security would no doubt be heightened in anticipation of an attack. It was like trying to shovel snow whilst it was still snowing, her businesses raked in thousands, maybe even millions. If they robbed her, she'd be rich again in no time. The Slippery Saddle itself turned a profit of...he gulped and stopped himself. He knew what he would have to do. The Slippery Saddle was one of, if not the most successful businesses she owned. Removing it from the equation would be a bigger help than any bank heist.

He ran through plans in his head. He could report the place to the police, he knew enough secrets to get them in there and shut the place down. But he shook his head,there were enough corrupt judges in the city that the place would not get shut down for long, if at all, and even with anonymous phone calls, he could not risk suspicion being turned around and placed on him. As much as he loathed to think about it, he had the perfect plan, he knew what needed to be done.

He left in the quiet of the night, a black overcoat and hat pulled down to hide his appearance as much as possible. He took a tram to the other end of the city, no one paid attention to him this late at night, they were all too busy swaying drunkenly in their seats, hoping they didn't vomit before they got home. He got off at his stop, making his way through the familiar side streets and alleyways, his eyes resting on the glowing neon signs of his old friend, The Slippery Saddle. By this point the bar would have been closed for about an hour, and all the staff would be readying themselves to leave. He would wait for that at least.

As the faintest tints of orange blended into the inky navy of the night sky, Creme finally saw the girls and the cleaners exit through the main doors, ready to go home and get into bed. Creme wondered whether they missed him, how had his absence been explained? Did they think he was dead, or had they been told he was a traitor to the family? He desperately wanted to talk to them, just find out how they were, let them know he was okay. At the door waving them away he saw his second, Buck Fizz. Creme's heart sank a little. He had somehow hoped that Fizz would remain loyal to him, see through the lies the family had told him and give up managing the bar. But Fizz was a ambitious young stallion, much like how Creme was 10 years ago, he would have done exactly what Creme would have in his situation.

As the door closed, Creme made his move, making his way round the back. He still had the keys to the bar, but as he expected, the locks had been changed. However Creme knew the place better than his own hoof, and knew that the stallions bathroom window would pop open if jiggled right.

He made his way inside, lamenting the extra podge he had gained over the past few days from drinking and eating too much. He struggled to squeeze his rump through the tiny window, managing it eventually, landing clumsily on the tiled floor. Quietly, he pushed the door open, sneaking as best he could through the seating area, across the dance floor and into the back rooms. He hoped Fizz was in here, and not sneaking up behind him ready to fill his skull full of lead. Creme peaked around the door of what used to be his office.

Sat behind his desk was the champagne coloured unicorn with a neatly combed orange mane. He looked up as soon as Creme came into sight.

“Creme...” he began, softly, before leaping over the desk.

Creme had planned on using his magic to placate him before something like this happened. But surprisingly, the younger stallion wrapped his hooves around Creme's neck, pulling him close. They stood together in silence until Creme noticed a soft sob coming from Fizz. Creme pulled back, looking at Fizz properly. He looked sick, where Creme had gained weight, Fizz had lost it. His suit was too big for him, and his once bright eyes were red and brimming with tears. Fizz sniffed, wiping away the tears from his eyes.

“Oh Creme...” he whispered, the words catching in his throat. “It isn't safe for you here. You have to go”

“I-I can't do that” Creme replied. He hadn't remembered Fizz ever looking this young and fragile.

“She asked us to kill you on sight” Fizz admitted.

“And yet I am still standing” Creme said flatly, trying to not let the situation effect him emotionally.

“What did you do Creme? You left us and never came back. She said you stole from us and fled to another gang, that you were a traitor and have been for years. Is that true?” Fizz asked, sounding desperate, fear and anger in his voice.

Creme sighed and told Fizz the story, not the whole story, he couldn't risk letting sensitive information get into the wrong hooves. But he explained how he'd been attacked and how he was now stuck with members of a rival gang trying to clear his name.

Fizz waited patiently for the story to finish, the tears now drying on his cheeks. “Take me with you” he said quietly “I can't run this place without you, I need you back, I need to help you clear your name”

“It's not going to work like that” Creme sighed. He paused for a moment. “I need to burn this place to the ground”

Fizz went wide eyed, his mouth dropping open.

“You can't do that” he choked “I love this place, you love this place. This isn't clearing your name. This is making you guilty!”

“Fizz, this needs to be done, she is hell bent on my death, you know that with this place gone, she is playing with a much weaker set of cards” Creme said, fighting to get the words out. “It's best if you just go, I can make it look like an accident, faulty wiring or something”

Fizz leapt at Creme again, but not for a hug. His eyes were streaming again as he tried to force Creme to the ground, his hooves raised, striking Creme's chest repeatedly. But his blows lacked any strength or conviction.
“Don't do this to me Creme, please! I can clear your name and then you can come back here and then we can be together. Please!” Fizz cried, his hits getting weaker and weaker until he gave it up all together.

“What are you saying Fizz?” Creme asked, the attack leaving him more tired than in pain.

“I'm saying you broke my heart by leaving, and now you've come back to stamp on the pieces” Fizz said, his voice brimming with emotion.

Creme was taken aback. He had never suspected Fizz's feelings. He only ever saw himself in Fizz, a stallion too busy to even look twice at a mare...or a stallion. Maybe he had been so busy grooming a mini version of himself that he had missed everything else. He was a stupid pony. He gritted his teeth, forcing back the emotion that tried to tear at his heart. Instead he forced his horn to glow with his magical persuasion.

“Just go outside Fizz” Creme said, his voice enhanced, charm layered like thick cream.

“I can't you want to do something bad, I can't let you” said Fizz, fear in his voice now.

“Can't you do it for me, my dear?” Creme said again, a hoof stroking Fizz's jaw.

Fizz nodded, making his way out of the room stiffly, looking back from the doorway, smiling softly.

Creme rarely felt the prick of his conscious, but this week it seemed to have been let loose, he felt like shit for manipulating Fizz's trust and love like that. He deserved to feel like shit, he was a cruel, stupid, old pony.

He made his way to the utility room in the back of the bar. There was an ancient gas heater that Creme had never gotten round to getting replaced. Hanging from the celling was a dim old bulb that flickered more than it stayed lit. Creme channelled power through his horn to the light. The bulb shone brightly, before exploding, glass showering down onto his face. He turned the light off at the switch, placing a timed magical spell on it. In 10 minutes the switch would flip, and try to power the dead bulb. He grabbed a small knife and nicked the rubber gas pipes. He dropped the knife and quickly made his way out of the building.

Fizz was stood right by the back door, waiting for Creme. He smiled again, trotting up to him as happy as a school pony. Creme ushered Fizz along, pulling him into an alley behind the bar, ducking behind some large dumpsters.

“So Creme, want to go grab breakfast somewhere? My treat” Fizz said without a care in the world.

Creme ignored him, watching the building, the seconds ticking by painfully slow. He wished he hard worn his watch, hardly a minute may have passed, but it felt like hours.

Without realising it, Fizz had stopped talking. He only noticed when he started again.

“What have you done Creme?” Fizz asked, his eyes wide with panic. He was making his way back into the building by the time Creme had realised that his spell must have worn off Fizz. Creme leapt forward, galloping faster than he thought he could.

“Fizz, no!” he shouted, his hoof inches from Fizz's rump, Fizz hoof turning the handle to the bar's back door.
Suddenly the whole world turned hot and bright, and Creme felt like he had been punched in he chest by a giant fiery hoof. He went flying backwards, sprawling on the hard ground. A massive roar washed over him, and he felt the hard rain of debris rain down upon him. His breath was slow and painful. He opened his eyes and saw the building before him burning black and orange, flames licking the windows, the neon lights cracking and melting. He saw a pony in front of him, sprawled in a similar way, still and silent. Then all he saw was darkness

Creme was awoken, quietly rudely, with a hoof to the face.

“Fuck you Creme!” he heard Fizz shout, followed by a hoof to the chest.

Creme opened his eyes. Fizz towered over him, his face an body cut, his fur burned in places, but otherwise he seemed okay.

“I...FUCKING...HATE...YOU...CREME...DE...MENTHE” Fizz spat, each word followed by a punch. Creme could have stood up, he could have fought back, but he deserved it. He was a shitty pony, and this was he punishment.

He looked up at Fizz as blow after blow landed. He wanted to say something, but for once in his life, he couldn't find the words.

Suddenly, Fizz disappeared in a flash of purple. Creme shifted his body and looked to the side. Kass was on top of Fizz, her hoofs a blur as she brought after blow upon Fizz. He had his hooves up, trying to protect his face feebly, but Kass was precise and professional with her strikes.

“Kass, stop” Creme croaked “Please.”

Kass snapped her head toward Creme. “Creme! You're okay!” She said with genuine concern. “I saw you sneak out and decided to follow you, I lost you for a bit, but then I saw this explosion, and when I got here, this pony was laying into you”

She gestured toward Fizz. His face and body was a bloody mess, bruises forming under the mess of blood on his chest.

Creme stood and made his way over to him. Kass placed a hoof on his shoulder. “Creme, we should go, the cops will be here any second”

Creme shrugged her off, lifting Fizz gently He was still breathing, and just about conscious, he eyes foggy and glazed over. Creme pulled him into a soft embrace.

Quand il me prend dans ses bras, il me parle tout bas, je vois la vie en rose” Creme whispered to Fizz. He placed him back on the ground and turned to Kass “Let's go”

Without warning, Kass grasped him firmly around the middle and took off, returning them to the mansion.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegabella Wed 21 May 2014, 03:37

`‘Great’ she thought to herself as Kass watched the others leave. She did not really feel like talking at the moment, and Crème seemed to be in his own world, so she decided it best to leave him alone. The two ponies had never actually conversed before, which made Kass vigilant around the colt. “I’m gonna go read…or something…” She spoke softly to Crème as she left the room.

Kass walked up to her room and locked the door behind her. “Not really much to do around here when we aren’t murdering or stealing…” She mumbled to herself as she jumped on her bed. She tossed and turned in her bed, not sure what to do with herself. “UGHHH” She groaned as she stood up, her hair messed up from the rustling. Kass walked over to the window and blew a piece of hair away from her face. “What’s this?” She said aloud as she saw Crème sneaking out of the mansion. “I guess there is no harm done by following now is there?”

Kass jumped out the window and unfurled her wings, blending in with the colors of the twilight as she followed Crème undetected. She did not want to bring any harm to him, but was simply curious as to what he was up to. Time passed as she weaved her way through dark alley ways and dimmed streets. Finally she landed behind a building and examined her surroundings, a tad bored and contemplating weather to return to the mansion or keep tracking her friend.

She decided on turning around until something bright caught her attention. Fire. “CRÈME?!” She yelled, knowing right off the bat that her friend had started it. Kass pushed through the smoke and fumes in search for the turquoise colt, gagging continuously on the poison that forced itself down her wind pipe. Off in the distance, she saw two ponies struggling with each other. The one on top was smaller, while the one on the bottom was older. Kass squinted her eyes and noticed the one getting beaten was Crème. Anger boiled inside her as she barreled toward the colt on top of her friend. She knocked him to the ground and began throwing unrelenting swings at his muzzle, causing blood to fly out of his nostrils in small liquid beads.
          “Kass, stop” Crème croaked “Please.”      
She snapped her head toward Crème.
           “Crème! You're okay!”
She felt horrible for the pony. His face was battered horribly and his shirt has blood splattered all over it.
           “Crème, we should go, the cops will be here any second”

Quand il me prend dans ses bras, il me parle tout bas, je vois la vie en rose” Crème whispered to Fizz. He placed him back on the ground and turned to Kass “Let's go”
Kass heard voices from the distance, and picked Crème up, deciding the fastest way out was by flight. “I hope you aren’t afraid of heights!” She yelled over the roar of the wind. Crème went still, and Kass realized he was unconscious.
          She flapped her wings as hard as her body would allow her until she and Crème got back to the mansion. Kass then ran inside with him draped over her back, and up to her room. She gently placed him on her bed, and he mumbled something inaudible.

“It’s gonna be fine Crème...” Kass said as she walked into her bathroom and wet a face cloth.
          She walked up to him and gently patted the cuts on his face with the cloth, cleansing the blood and dirt from the open wounds. He winced slightly, due to the pain. “Sorry this hurts…I just don’t want those to get infected…” Crème nodded slightly and swallowed the pain. Kass continued until Crème’s face was clean, and threw a blanket over him. “The others will be back soon…Try to rest…” She said to him as his eyes fluttered.

Kass Kept watch over her friend as he fell into spells of rejuvenating sleep, and lost herself in her thoughts as the two sat silent in her room.
Pegabella
Pegabella
Queen Batpony
Queen Batpony

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Wed 21 May 2014, 21:28

Snake and the others pulled into the driveway, and they all piled out. Snake lit a cigarette, and walked inside, only to be greeted by Blue Shield inspecting Creme. 'Kass stood next to him, and he could smell the smoke from his position near the front door.

"What happened?" asked Snake, walking over.

"We'll explain later," 'Kass said, as Blue Shield finished his inspection.

"He'll be fine. A little bit of smoke damage to the lungs, but nothing permanent," Said Blue Shield, and Snake nodded. 

"I take it you guys went off somewhere?" asked Snake, and 'Kass nodded. 

"Burned some stuff down, but yeah, we went somewhere," Creme said, half coughing. "I'll explain later."

"Alright, sounds good. We have a lot to talk about then," Said Snake, as his two companions retired to their rooms. "Perhaps over dinner."

------------

Rose shifted in her seat uncomfortably, as Orchid and Clover sat across from her, eating their dinners. A tomato and basil soup, with ravioli's filled with 4 cheeses inside it. Rose would have been enjoying the meal if she hadn't been under the gun of the other two bosses.

"Rose, I thought we dealt with them," Clover said, smoking a pipe thoughtfully. "Your father would have been disappointed."

Rose nodded, and Orchid smiled sweetly. "I thought something along these lines would happen. Each of our little... 'annoyances' has showed extreme drive and perseverance. I would have been a bit disappointed had they not put up a fight."

"Orchid, this is not a game: First, they survive their execution, break out some high value prisoners, and then destroy one of my main sources of income! They are on a war path, and once they are done with me, they are coming for you two," Rose said, and Clover laughed, puffing his pipe.

"As if they could. I've got practically the remnants of the special operations of the Third Griffon Reich surrounding me, Rose. They won't get near me," Clover said, and Orchid shook her head.

"I apologize, Clover, but they won't do much. Not only has this group of misfits shown their battle prowess, Snake knows his way around a Griffon or two. I fought along side him in the war, and he does not skip on the ability to kill," Orchid said, and Clover nodded.

"How many confirmed kills?"

"No officers to confirm kills out in the blood of battle, but I do believe that he had well over 20 or 30," Orchid said. She heard one of the griffons in the room audibly gulp. "Bottom line is you need to fix this: If you won't, we will. And we will not handle it the way you want to, Rose."

"Of course, ma'am," Rose said, looking at her bowl of soup. 

"Good. Now, I'd like to activate phase two of our plan. We've got lots of funding from everypony except the princesses themselves, I believe it is time to bolster our military, eh?" asked Orchid, smiling.

"How much money are we talking?" asked Clover, and Orchid nodded to Rose.

"We're talking well over 100 million dollars, in gems, marks, and finally, Third Reich Bullion," Rose said, and Clover's eyes widened.

"We have the support of foreign powers?" asked Clover, and Orchid nodded.

"The princesses are weak, and everypony from the deer to the griffons are ready to see a switch in power. and we shall be that switch," Orchid said, smiling. "Soon, we'll have Equestria in our lap, and we'll be at the top."

The bosses eyed one another, and nodded, before finishing their meal in peace, talking about personal problems, converse to their previous talks.

----------------

"So, we looked at the bank," Snake said, drinking his whiskey. He had practically bought out the local bar to provide enough liquor for the team. He knew that ponies like himself and Creme were heavy drinkers. While he didn't know about Creme, but it was almost an addiction for Snake: He didn't feel right unless he had a drink in his hoof, or a cigarette in his mouth. It would kill him one day, if a bullet didn't. "It's a fucking fortress."

Everypony groaned.

"But, but..." He continued, taking a bite of his bread. "We have a way in."

He saw the ears of the pony's ears perk up, and Snake nodded to 'Weaver.

"Take it away, 'Weaver,"
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Thu 22 May 2014, 01:30

"Take it away, 'Weaver." Snake said and handed it over for her too explain.

"Right, like Snake said this place is a fucking fortress, we're talking diamond dogs that are twice as large as normal, earth pony brutes guarding the entrance, pegasi guards on the roof and unicorns that have magically enchanted the door ways so any harmful spells are disabled." 'Weaver paused a bit too see if anyone had anything to add, no one said anything and Snake motioned for 'Weaver to continue.

"Now we wouldn't be sitting here and speaking if we hadn't found a way in, the city is planning some major sewer pipe reworking too be done for the large growth spurt of the city. They posted an ad in the new paper saying they're looking for temporary workers who wants too earn some quick and easy money." 

For once she decided too take a swig off some booze that was setup on the dinner table, she took a clunk before continuing again.

"I'll be leading the sewer team since I am easily the most recognizable one of us, going undercover and disguising myself as a ordinary pegasus worker will allow me and whoever else comes with me to move inside the bank as construction workers who are there too check on the piping and making sure the pipes don't hit any vaults. 

Obviously the former is exactly what we'd want, these pipes aren't planned too come into use until the end of the year and they are easily big enough for one pony at a time to move inside."

She saw some questioning glances from the others, "However, that's not all there is too it. While we can get in and out easily as construction workers, we're heavily limited on where we're allowed to go and odds are we're going to be escorted in and out so we could really use someone on the inside. 

Someone they won't recognize easily and who could infiltrate the personnel and scout the insides more thoroughly, you'll also need a good short and long term memory so you can memorize weak points and write them down on this.." 'Weaver said as she pulled out a map of the building layout.

"It's a little bit old and I'm sure some of the weak points that we can find on this map has been fixed by Rose when she rehabilitated the building but if we all team up on this and work together we can fill out this map more accurately which in turn will give us a better idea of what we're against inside the building."

Everyone leaned over and looked at the map, taking note of important things too watch out for when they're inside the bank.

"Now comes the fun part, we're gonna need to divide us up into three different teams, the sewer team I mentioned earlier is being lead by me and we'll take the job as construction workers. 

The second team will be the ponies infiltrating the personnel, diamond dogs aren't very clever and are easily fooled and the earth pony brutes aren't much better so you should be fine with a basic disguise, now who wants too take on the infiltrating job?" 'Weaver asked and looked around the room until Snake coughed and raised his hoof.

"I'll try and get a job as a guard, that will allow me too move freely within the premise and if I'm lucky I might get too escort the sewer team in and out which would make our job much easier in making sure the pipes go where we want them." Snake finished.

"I can try getting a job inside the bank as well, that will give me the opportunity too scout out good places to place explosives on too distract the guards and such." Swiss said quickly.

"Right, the third team will be in charge of the escape, you'll scout out the best route too escape, learn it like the back of your own pocket, making sure we have plenty of alternate routes and cars in case something goes wrong or all of us can't escape at the same time. 

You will most likely work alone, when one of us have a day off from work or a late shift we'll join the third team in scouting the escape route and stealing cars, so that leaves you, Kass and Creme, which of you would rather go where?" 'Weaver asked and looked at Kass and Creme.

"I'll go with you on the sewer team, save Creme the pain of getting dirty, besides it will look less suspicious if two pegasi mares are working together." Kass piped up quickly and gained a nod from Creme.

"Guess that leaves me with the third team, sounds like a good job for someone like me, running the bar for so many years has sharpened my memory so I am more than qualified for this assignment." 

"Good, that's settled then. Tomorrow me and Kass will go and apply for the construction working job and trust me we won't take a no for an answer. 

Snake, Swiss you two figure out a way to get a job inside the bank together, Creme you can begin wherever you want, scouting the escape routes on hoof, in the van or stealing the escape vehicle, if you need anyone's help during a day then let us know the evening before and we can try too arrange something." 

'Weaver turned the attention back to the building layout map.

"Every night from here on out and until the heist itself we'll update this map as much as possible, anything that could be something of note, write it down here. 

If a wall has been removed or added then scribble it there or put a cross over the missing wall etc. With that said, we're all set for tomorrow unless someone has any last minute questions I'd suggest we get some sleep for the next few weeks are gonna be hectic."

'Weaver waited too see if anyone had anything too add but when no one spoke up she took the map and nailed it too the wall in the living room before heading too bed.

She wasn't quite sleepy yet and so she decided too bask in the moonlight a little bit, unbeknownst of the three bosses plans for the Princesses she whispered for herself, "May the moons grace be with us, for we will need it.." She then laid herself too sleep, running through what to say at the job interview tomorrow.

Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Thu 22 May 2014, 19:21

Snake woke up early the next morning, put on one of his finest suits, and went out to steal a nice car for his interview. He knew that they didn't just accept any old vet from the great war. He needed to bring his finest skills to the table. And the fact that his chest still hurt from being shot didn't help.

He drove to the massive bank, and went into the garage. He was driving an old german automobile, colored bright cherry red. Some poor sap would be missing it, but Snake had taken a fancy to it, and he had no intention of giving it up. He noted that there were workmen in the garage already, a hole in the wall. While it was guarded by a few bank guards, they weren't the private military Rose usually had guarding things. Snake got out of his car, put on a pair of sunglasses, and walked over to the elevator. He walked in, and the door was closing, when suddenly, a peach colored mare with a blonde mane walked in. Her bright blue eyes contrasted her mane and coat, and she breathed heavily. It seemed that she had ran to the elevator, and was now out of breath.

On her suitcoat, which matched her mane, had a pendant with three apples on it. On her shoulder holster, a rather large revolver sat there, loaded with what Snake thought to be .454 Casule, magnum. She must have been with the Federal Bureau of Intervention, the equal to what the E.S.S., or the Equestrian Secret Service, was during the war time. They were notorious for carrying weapons too big for them, as well as being deadly accurate with them.

The two stood in the elevator silently, until the mare looked over, looking at Snake. 

"Fancy seeing you here, Snake." She simply said, and Snake looked over.

"I could say the same, Apple Cider. What brings you here?" asked Snake, and Cider scoffed.

"Government business. I'm guessing you have someone to kill here?" asked Cider.

"Actually, no. I'm applying for a job, actually," Snake said, lighting a cigarette.

Cider took out her own cigarette, and Snake lit it for her. "You? A legitimate job? What position?" 

"Can't say yet, though considering my skills, It'll probably have to do with security," Snake said, and they both took a drag off of their cigarettes. 

Cider and Snake had fought together in the war, and they were contrasting opposites. Snake was a run and gun infantry, and Cider was a sharpshooting officer. She was known to be far better than Snake when it came to shooting, which was a surprise. They weren't exactly friends, seeing as how Cider went to the government, and Snake went to the families after the war, and the two were sworn enemies.

"Well, I'm just here to oversee a government shipping of money to Rose. Senator Cloud is putting his bet on Rose's family in the coming war between the families," Said Cider, and Snake raised an eyebrow.

"War? What war?"

"You haven't heard? The families are getting ready to go neck to neck after the bombing of independence square in Detrot. Everypony is placing their bets, and are shipping more money than they have to the families," Said Cider, and Snake shook his head.

"I did not. Guess I'm kinda out of the loop,"

"Or you've been living under the rock that you hid yourself under after the war," Said Cider, and Snake groaned.

"Let's not bring that up, Cider. I've had enough trouble as of late," Snake said. Finally the elevator came to a stop. The two walked out, and Cider turned to Snake, and smiled.

"Well, if you're in town a little longer, maybe you'd like to grab coffee later?" asked Cider, and Snake bit his lip.

"Hmm, we'll see," Snake said, and Cider just smiled.

"Well, you know where I work, and my office phone, so just ring me anytime," Cider said, and Snake nodded. She turned around, walking away smartly. Snake shook his head and smiled.

"That mare will be the death of me."

Snake turned to the front desk, and walked over, smiling. "Hi, I'm here for the guard job."

The front desk mare looked up, and sighed. "I'll page Mr. Ink that we have another pony in for the job. Please have a seat."

Snake took a seat, and picked up a magazine. Minutes passed. Then hours. After what seemed like an eternity looking at the Life and Times of a Breezy House Wife, a dark colored pony, Thompson M1921 in his battle saddle came out of the elevator. He wore goggles and a metal helmet. These were the ponies that Rose usually hired. Armored, trained, and armed to the teeth. The pony approached Snake, and looked him over.

"Wot type 'o pansy shet 're we attractin' 'dese days, Floral?" shouted the pony over to the front desk mare. She just shrugged, and Snake stood up.

"The type of pansy shit that could disarm you and put a bullet in your head with your own gun before another word could come out of your illiterate ass mouth," Snake said, his voice giving no hint of anger.

"I guess 'e ain't so pansy after 'll, eh? You got s'me stones on 'ya, Oi'll give ya that," Said the guard cheerfully. "Come with me lad, Mr. Ink'll be upstairs."

The two went into an elevator, and rode it to the security floor. As soon as the elevator doors opened, Snake was greeted by groups of ponies in a similiar matter, including a few Diamond dogs. They were damn massive, and would probably take a few bullets to put down, but nothing Snake hadn't handled before. Griffons used them as hired soldiers in the war, and Snake had taken down one or two in his time in the service. They walked past them to an office, where a lone, blue pony sat. Surprisingly, he was small in stature, and resembled more a colt than a stallion.

"Mr. Ink, this is the pony who signed up for guard duty. He's a bit different than the others, to say the least," Said the guard who had escorted him up.

Mr. Ink stood up, and smiled. He couldn't have been more than 20, if that.

"Indigo Ink, at your service. And you are?" asked Ink, smiling. Snake thought quickly, he needed a quick alias.

"Amber Antidote, sir. It is a pleasure to meet you," Said Snake, and Ink nodded.

"I take it you are a former soldier, then? We do not accept those without previous experience." said Ink, and Snake nodded.

"Combat life saver, turned front line soldier. 501st regiment. I was among the first 100,000 to enlist, sir," Said Snake, and Ink nodded in delight.

"I see. I was in the 484th, sharpshooting battalion. I take it you were part of the siege on Solstice then?" asked Ink, and Snake nodded.

"Yes sir. Took down 15 Griffons that battle alone," Snake said, and Ink nodded. 

"Impressive. Now, I of course believe you, to an extent, but really, do you know how many ponies come in here impersonating a veteran just to get a job? Tons. So, I'd like to see how you operate, yes?" 

"Of course, Mr. Ink," Said Snake, and Ink smiled.

"I take it you're already armed?" 

"Indeed sir, I am."

"Good. We've recently had a rather bad... case of rabies in one of our diamond dogs. No one wants to terminate him, since they all know him. Now you, you have had experience with them, as you were 501st, and I'm sure you wouldn't mind putting him out of his misery, would you?" Asked Ink, and Snake shook his head.

"Good. He's in the containment room. No spells now, I know you much you unicorns love to use explosive or fire spells on targets that won't go down easily with a gun," Ink said, winking.

The guards escorted Snake to the containment room, and he walked in. In the corner was a smaller looking Diamond Dog, covered in scratches and bloodied. He looked sickly, and as soon as he turned around, Snake saw the foam dripping from the Dog's sallow jaw.

"Friend comes to Wheezer?" asked the dog, walking towards Snake. Snake thought it better not to engage until it was closer. "Wheezer eat friend."

"I'm not your friend, puppy dog," said Snake, unholstering his .45's. "And you will not be eating me."

Quick as lightning, Snake raised his guns, dodging to the side simotaniously, and started firing. His first to shots hit the dog in the ribs, and the next hit him in the head, killing him nearly instantly as he charged. The dog slammed against the wall in a gory mess, and Snake sighed, holstering his guns. The door opened, and Ink walked in.

"Well done, Snake, well done. I do believe you are hired. We already have a set of equipment ready for you. We do need a replacement for escorting the workers in the garage, so go there for your first posting."

"Yes sir," Said Snake, as he walked past Ink, and towards the lockers he had seen on the way in. The uniform reminded him of the Third Griffon Reich's elite uniforms, and he didn't like it. At least he had something more substantial than a pistol, and a good post that would allow him to move freely around the bank with any worker he liked. Just the right thing.

------

After dressing out in his seemingly-facist uniform, Snake headed towards the basement, armed with his Thompson M1941, a paratrooper model of the original infamous gangster gun. While he wasn't sure if 'Weaver and 'Kass were there yet, it was still his post, and the extra money didn't hurt. Now all he had to do was wait for Swss and the others to get to their respective positions, if they already haven't.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Fri 23 May 2014, 01:21

When early morning rolled out, 'Weaver and Kass left for the construction worker job interview together, they had to get this job first and thus they headed there to be there by the time they opened for interviews and they would not take an no for an answer. One way or another they would get the job, even if it meant getting a little "rough" with the foreman.

Too avoid causing major suspicion they had changed their hair styles and gotten their eye colour changed magically too be less recognizable, can't have someone randomly recognizing them and altering authority. 

They arrived first in line at the place, within a few minutes some rather bulky looking earth ponies had started showing up, stallions and colts who were eyeing them. 'Weaver and Kass had other things too worry about than some random males getting a hard on from looking at them.

The foreman's assistant walked out of the office and saw two mares in the front line, shook his head and said, "Look, you two might as well go home now. We need ponies with muscle and experience in this kind of work, this ain't some pretty job ladies."

"Do you think we'd be standing first in line if we weren't confident that we're just the type you're looking for?" 'Weaver retorted and the guy stood there silent for a bit looking them over and considering just calling security too get them out but the boss was impatient and he figured if they wanted to get yelled at then it wasn't his business too tell them no.

'Weaver and Kass followed the assistant in to the foreman's office which stank of cigar fumes and behind a desk sat a rather large and somewhat fat stallion smoking a cigar. He looked up from his papers and saw the two mares standing behind his assistant.

"Oh, fer cryin' out loud. This ain't a strip club ladies, I need strong males who ain't afraid of gettin' dirty hooves, get these mares outta here and let the boys in." The foreman looked down at his papers again ignoring the fact that Kass had thrown out the assistant and 'Weaver was now approaching the foreman.

Kass could see that things were about the get ugly when 'Weaver was getting closer and closer to the foreman.

'Weaver grabbed the stallion by his tie collar and dragged him up into her face, put a dagger too his crotch and bared her fangs at him, she wasn't happy about being referred too as a stripper.

"I am not a stripper you fat bigot and being likened too one doesn't exactly appease me, I can assure you that I've handled work that's twice as demanding as this without any problems so how about you give us the assignment at the bank, we'll make sure too do a damn fine job and perhaps I'll consider letting you keep your balls." 'Weaver said with a wicked grin on her face as the foreman was sweating and had started loosing colour in his face.

"Fuck, fine you got the job, just don't fucking kill me. Is the other mare looking for the same job?" The foreman said as 'Weaver put him back down.

"Yes she is and she's too be under my supervision and we won't take no for an answer, I except all the paper work and stuff will be in order by the time we get too the construction site." 'Weaver said and left the office.

"Smart move, don't want to end up on her bad side, trust me I've seen what she can do and it's not pretty." Kass said and walked out after 'Weaver.

They left for the construction site and dressed up in their gear which hid the most prominent features from anyone who could possibly recognize them, only someone who'd worked closely with them before would be able too tell who they really were.

By the time they got moving towards the area where they'd be working it was getting close too 12pm and hoped that by now one of their friends had infiltrated the staff, hopefully the guard that would be escorting them through the building. One of the guards was moving closer too them and it turned out to be Snake, they nodded at each other and then Snake escorted them to where they'd be working on getting the pipes too run right under a bank vault.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluttershy Fri 23 May 2014, 06:10

Swiss woke up, went over to his closet, and put on one of his boiler suits. Heh… just like before. This is the first time he got up early and put on his uniform since this madness started. It felt good to get back to his old routine.

Swiss walked to the bank, taking back alleys and the slum areas. At the bank he waited. He didn’t have the charm or the experience to get a job in security, and he would be like every other pony trying to get a job in construction. He decided the best option would be to slip in with the janitors. He stood by the garage waiting for a few hours until the cleaning van came in and parked. Swiss ran his hooves across his face and through his mane, smudging some dirt into his fur and making his mane even more of a mess than it normally is. At this point he looked completely blue collar.

He walked up to the pony that was obviously the head of the cleaning crew as he was getting out of the van. The light blue unicorn stallion with a darker blue mane looked tired… tired from his monotonous job. Swiss had a foreman almost exactly like that at his job before, and Swiss knew exactly to get to his heart.

“H-hey, I’m looking for a job” Swiss said, purposefully looking at the other stallion’s feet.

“I’m sorry, we aren’t hiring and I’m the wrong pony to talk to anyway” the stallion said, even sounding tired.

“Look, I need a job I’ve searched the whole city for a job. I’ve got a sister at home I need to support” Swiss added the part about his nonexistent sister to gauge the reaction of the pony. His plan worked, Swiss noticed the stallion show a bit of heartache

“I’m sorry, but I can’t give you a job” The stallion said reluctantly as he walked off to the entrance

“wait-wait-wait, I’ll do anything. Look, I’ll work dirt cheap and you can pay me under the table. Please, I need to feed me and my sister” Swiss said, almost getting down on his knees.

“I said no” the stallion was obviously was conflicted about his choice but kept walking

“I’d cover for you, you could take more time out for your family”

The stallion stopped walking, and paused for a minute. “sonofa-... fine… fine, follow me, keep close, don’t say anything, don’t wander off, and I’ll get a uniform for you. I can only afford to pay you five bits an hour.”

Swiss leaped, hugging the stallion and crying fake tears “thankyouthankyouthankyou, you have no idea how much this means to me, thank you”

The stallion elbowed Swiss off “this way before I change my mind”

Inside the building, the stallion gave Swiss a more official set of coveralls and a mop and bucket. He explained where the off limit areas were, and when each floor was to be cleaned. He left Swiss to begin work as he had to start some paperwork.

Swiss immediately went to the security detail floor, pushing his bucket and mop. He took careful mental notes of how the rooms were placed and what were in them. As he was cleaning, Swiss came across a group of guards idly talking amongst each other. He tried to eavesdrop but couldn’t pick out the individual words. He was about to move onto the next room when a guard entered the room. “Oi, you over there… yeah you, the grey one, want to come with me and escort the construction workers?” Perfect, the guards didn’t know each other personally. If need be, Swiss may be able to disguise himself as a guard.

“hey janitor, we need you to clean this room”

Shit. Swiss obeyed, walking over to yet another guard entering the room. The guard lead Swiss to some sort of containment room with red spattering on the walls and floor. Oh dear Luna. I hope the others are in already , I can’t clean up torture rooms on a daily basis.
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Tue 27 May 2014, 21:32

Creme buttoned up his suit jacket and combed his mane neatly. It was slightly shorter than before, he had to trim the burnt bits off. He had mostly healed up, only a few burns, cuts and bruises remaining, most of them covered with bandages.

He had his day planned out in his head, drive round the building a few times, check out the building, then head to a nearby restaurant that overlooked the bank and get some lunch, he could check out the roof from there. He was glad he was alone on this mission of his, he felt like a fool for tackling the Slippery Saddle alone, and couldn't face any of the crew, especially Kass, without cringing. He had felt worse when she volunteered to go on the sewer team so he did not get his hooves dirty. True, he would rather steer clear of dirty work, but he was shocked he was being treated like a prissy flower. He sighed and adjusted his tie, no longer proud of his sharp appearance.

He made his way out of the mansion doors thinking about a fancy, yet subtle car he steal for recon, when a glistening white car with an open top sped up the drive, turning sharply and stopping. Inside was Tootsie, her platinum blonde mane kept under wraps by a pink head scarf, large glasses covering her eyes.

“Hop in Creme, darling” she drawled in her annoying voice.

“I can't, i've got an important task to do” he snapped.

“Why d'you think i'm here?” she retorted “I'm yah partner, but none of that funny business, i'm a lady” she laughed, pointing toward her getup”

Creme groaned. He knew going alone would be too good to be true. He felt like he'd have a headache that would be lasting a solid few days with Tootsie around.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Wed 28 May 2014, 19:37

After he hooked up with 'Weaver and 'Kass, Snake did his job, escorting them under the bank. They walked in the parking garage for about 50 wing lengths, before they walked down deeper underneath the bank. After going deeper and deeper down, they were greeted by a group of at least 3 guards. Above them were massive pipes, taped off and covered in painting tape. The guards eyed 'Kass and 'Weaver, but lost any suspicion when Snake followed them down. They were more heavily armored than most of the guards topside, but Snake guessed because it was because the vault was right above them. 

"This the vault crew?" asked one of the guards. Bingo.

"Yep," Said Snake, adjusting the strap on his gun.

"Alright, we'll take it from here," Said one of the guards.

Shit, that's right. I'm only supposed to escort them.

"Well, boss told me that I should keep an eye on them, so-" started Snake, when one of the guards cut him off.

"Shush up, newblood. Your job is simply to escort them. We'll call you back when we need you to bring them back topside," Said the guard. Snake could tell he wasn't the least bit interested in letting Snake watch the girls.

Snake gave a look at 'Weaver and 'Kass a look, before turning around, when suddenly, one of the guards radios crackled loudly. 

"Boys, we need you topside. Ms. Cider needs an escort to her car. You're the closest there," Said Ink through the radio.

"But sir, why not the-"

"The escort? Because, the escort is one man, while your group is three. Let Amber Antidote watch them. They'll be fine," Said Ink. The group nodded, and started off. 

"Lucky break," 'Weaver said, and they got to work, flying up to the ceiling. Snake watched as they looked around, waiting silently. It wasn't but one minute after the guards had left, when the door flung open.

Instead of the original trio walking in, it was a mare. In fact, is was Apple Cider, and she did not look happy.

"Well, this is the 'job' you were talking about, Snake?" asked Apple Cider, looking rather annoyed.

Snake looked back at 'Weaver and 'Kass, whom weren't doing anything illegal yet. Snake just turned back to Cider and shrugged.

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Traded working with Orchid to Rose, 'eh?" she asked angrily, and Snake shrugged again.

"Quite frankly, I'm not sure any big company in Manehatten isn't working for Rose. I'm just trying to make some money legally, for once," Snake said, and Cider just eyed the two mares.

"Fine. I came to tell you my shift ends at 5:00, if you *actually* want to meet for coffee," Cider said, before walking off. The three other guards peered in and winked at Snake. Snake just rolled his eyes, as the door closed again.

"Work faster, we don't have much time..."
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Thu 29 May 2014, 15:03

While Snake was dealing with the new mare that had entered the construction area, 'Weaver and Kass flew up and started inspecting their work area. 'Weaver was making gestures and pointing Kass in the direction they wanted the pipes to go instead of where they'd actually go.

The three guards from earlier came back and checked in on them, Snake started yelling at 'Weaver and Kass too work faster too make it look like he didn't know them. Just as the other guards were about to close the door their radio crackled too life again and the bank security supervisors voice came through again.

"Boys, change of plans, let Amber watch over the workers. I'm gonna need you three up top for additional security, another one of the diamond dogs is showing signs of rabies and I'm gonna need some more armed forces up here before it bites someone." The supervisor said.

"Alright, roger that we're on our way." The guard officer responded before turning too Snake. "You okay watching those two, Amber? I'm sure you'll love baby sitting, maybe if you watch them real good the boss will let you do more important stuff." He said with mockery in his tone as he closed the door laughing for himself.

"Yeah, yeah laugh all you want, we'll be the ones laughing when we're done." Kass muttered which caused 'Weaver too giggle a bit.

"So, ladies. What's the plan?" Snake turned around and asked after he made sure the guards had left and no one was within ear shot.

'Weaver flew down and rolled out an more updated layout of the building on a makeshift table.

"Well first off, we're gonna need to seal this room off for construction if we want our plan too remain undetected, we can do that once we have our power tools and whatnot in here. That way we can seal off the area for anyone who doesn't have the competency to handle the machinery we'll be using." She told Snake who nodded understandingly. 

"Right, sounds good. Do you need me too escort you in and out for you to get your tools down here or are you going to start with something else?" Snake asked and looked at them.

"No, I think sealing off the room ASAP is our number 1 prio right now." 'Weaver said.

They were escorted in and out several times by Snake as they carried their tools down, they took care too move slowly and observe the building as best they could without causing suspicion and slowly but surely the room was filled with all sorts of machinery and lastly they put up a construction with heavy machinery warning sign on the door and got to work.

They worked as fast and hard as they could and laid the groundwork for their heist before the day was over, Snake was called on his radio by the supervisor and was told to bring out the construction workers and that his shift was over for today.

Once outside 'Weaver and Kass went to the construction workers little camp and clocked out for the day and flew off to their safe house again where they'd meet up with the others and go through what they'd learned so far.

Sadly they hadn't managed to snag an updated copy of the building layout without one going missing so they'd have to make do with their old one and update it themselves as best they could.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Sun 01 Jun 2014, 17:09

Tootsie sped through the city far faster then the speed limit should have allowed. Creme gripped the dashboard in sheer terror, trying to scream over the roar of the engine and Tootsie's manic laugh. He was honestly surprised that no police officers had pulled them over as they narrowly avoided the tenth pedestrian. They approached the bank, and Tootsie slammed on the brakes, the sudden inertia flinging Creme into his seatbelt, his breakfast threatening to reappear. He had broken out in a cold sweat, and was out of breathe as Tootsie trundled along at well below the speed limit. She was talking, but Creme wasn't listening. He was trying to catch his breathe and calm himself from the ride straight out of hell. By the time he snapped back to his surroundings, Tootsie was punching him on the arm.

“Hey asshole, I did an entire loop of the fucking building, did you even look out for any buildings?” She snapped.

“Huh” was all Creme could reply.

“English, yah Fancee cunt, do you speak it? I said, I've been around the building once, what did you fucking see?” She said, angrily now.

Creme shook his head, sinking back into reality “Nothing, I was recovering from a near death experience” He admitted grouchily.

“Oh fuck off, my driving was fine, not my fault you're a big old pussy just waiting to get fucked” She said, putting the car back in gear “I'll drive round again, and keep those fucking eyes on the building this time”

After another loop of the building Creme noted the entrances and exits, and where would be a good place for a getaway vehicle, but from the ground it looked pretty impregnable. As much as he dreaded taking Tootsie to the high rise restaurant that overlooked the bank, he had to get a birds eye view of the place, and seeing as neither of them could fly, that was where they had to go. Not that he wasn't adverse to the idea of pushing Tootsie out of a high window just to check that she couldn't fly.

As he expected, the restaurant was busy, and tables were strictly by reservation only, but with the slightest glow of his horn, Creme was able to secure them a window table. Tootise clung to his side to make him uncomfortable, but he could hardly push her off and cause a scene. They sat and ordered some food, Creme was surprised at Tootsie good behaviour, ordering politely . He didn't trust it.

Creme scanned the roof of the bank, immediately disappointed to see no exit points there either. He hoped the other teams could unearth something. There was a good 10 feet between the building and the perimeter fence. Once they got out of the fence, they were practically spoiled for exits. A river ran nearby with plenty of places to dock a boat, a hundreds of small maze-like alleys where you could park a car and lose someone who was chasing you. If you got onto the nearby buildings, they were close enough to jump from rooftop to rooftop without much trouble, though he really didn't fancy that method of escape.

Tootsie chimed in with her own suggestions of escape routes, some rather ingenious, and they continued onto small talk as their lunch arrived. Creme still couldn't believe how well behaved Tootsie was being. Maybe she wasn't a completely uncivilised cur.

However as soon as she took her last bite of food, patting her lips gently with a napkin, she grinned excitedly and flung her glass of wine all over Creme's front.

“Pervert!” she screeched loud enough for everypony in the restaurant to turn to them “I am not that kind of mare, I don't care how much you want to pay me!”

She the stood and stormed out, no doubt trying to subdue a laugh. Creme was frozen in shock, unfathomable anger bubbling away inside. He usually preferred to deal with problems with words rather than violence, but for once he had the strongest urge to strangle Tootsie with her own pantihose. He flung a hooful of notes onto the table, and under the disgusted gaze of everypony else, he stormed after her.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluttershy Sun 01 Jun 2014, 17:53

Swiss continued cleaning, keeping track of where the guards liked to be throughout the day.

At the end of the day, Swiss put his mop and bucket back in the supply room and searched it for anything useful. He found the fuse box on the wall. Upon closer examination, he noted that it was only for the floor he was on. Great, if I want to cut the power, I have to go to each floor to do it. Maybe I can make some small charges to disable the whole floor. Swiss continued examining the room, looking for anything else that may be important. He couldn’t find a map, not even one detailing electrical wiring, but did find some of the cleaning chemicals were of the toxic and flammable variety. Maybe for a distraction for the heist, a bottle may accidently get knocked over and a pony may pull the fire alarm, clearing the building of almost everyone. Swiss saved that thought, and left through the parking garage.

Swiss walked home taking the same route he came from, through the slums. Quite amazing that such a rich city could have slums like this. Swiss could understand why they were so full though, work is pretty scarce, he probably couldn't have gotten this temporary job if he didn't appeal to that stallion’s family side. The crime families were truly the only some ponies could get any kind of income.

He got back to the mansion when it was nearly dark, with new plans for the heist and a new look on the families.
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Sun 01 Jun 2014, 21:21

Snake walked back to his car, cigarette in mouth, when he looked over the Manehatten skyline. In the distance was the Bureau's building, punching into the sky. Judging from all the work that they had done today, things looked grim. The crew needed all the help they could get, but most of the help they could get was already payed off by Rose. There was only one place that Snake knew that wasn't corrupted.

"Sweet Celestia, I'm going out of my fucking mind doing this," Snake said, taking a drag on his cigarette. He then got into his car, and drove off towards the Federal Bureau of Intervention's building.

-------------

"Uh, yeah, 'Weaver, it's Snake," Snake said through the payphone, outside the bureau's building. "I'm gonna be late."

"Wait, what? Why?"

"I'm getting some help from somepony who can actually make a difference," Snake said. "She might be able to help us out."

"Ugh, fine. Just get back here soon," Said 'Weaver.

"Don't worry, I will," Snake said, hanging up. He turned to see that Cider, the mare he was looking for, was walking out of the building at that precise moment.

Here goes nothing. 

Snake trotted up to her, smiling. "I decided to take you up on that coffee you offered."

Cider looked surprised, but regained her composure. "O-of course! Where would you like to go? I know some great coffee shops down the street!" Cider piped up. 

Snake just shrugged, putting a cigarette in his mouth. "I'm pretty new here, so I guess its your call."

"Alright, I know a pretty good place, it's called Cafe des Cafe, just down the street," Said Cider, gesturing down the sun-bathed street. The orange glow of Celestia's sun flowed over every corner it could. 

Sweet Celestia, Cafe Des Cafe? What a bastardization of Francee dialect that is... 

"Alright, sounds good," Snake said, adjusting his shoulder holster which sat below his suit-jacket.

The duo walked along for about 500 wing lengths, before coming to a stop in front of a quaint little coffee shop, where a small fellow was making coffee at the speed of a madpony.

The two went up him, and they said their orders.

"Equestriano, please," Snake said, smiling. "with a little creme."

"I'll have a Equestriano as well," Said Cider. The two sat at a small table overlooking the boulevard. Police officers drove past, Rose family members walked up and down as night fell. The strip slowly lit up. Down the road, Snake could see the burnt out shell of one of his favorite clubs. T'was a shame, despite being a Rose family club. 

"So, when did you get back from Detrot?" Asked Snake, and Cider shrugged.

"About a week or two ago. Wanted me to investigate some type of distillery explosion," Said Cider, pulling out a cigarette. "Light a gal's cigarette, will you?"

"Of course," Snake said, pushing the thought of the horrors of the distillery out of his mind. He lit Cider's cigarette, and sat back, as their coffees came. 

"What about you? Why'd you come here? I heard you were doin' pretty good in Las Pegasus?" Asked Cider, sipping her coffee.

"A misunderstanding, I suppose," Said Snake, pouring a bit of whiskey into his coffee. "That's actually why I came here to talk to you."

"Oh?" said Cider, looking a little hurt. "Not to take up a lady's offer to have coffee?"

"Well, that too," Snake said, scoffing a bit. "Let's just say things have gotten a little sticky within the families."

"How so?" asked Cider, obviously interested.

"Well, for starters, it seems that they've tried killing off their best agents," Said Snake, taking a drag off his own cigarette. "I was one of which."

Cider looked at Snake, her eyes wide. The sound of jazz slowly rolled down the street, the reflection of the sunset in Snake's sunglasses. 

"I... I didn't know..." Said Cider, and Snake waved it off. 

"It's fine. We've been through worse. Remember the Blitz in the Griffon Alps? Two straight days of shelling. A few bullets and explosions don't faze me anymore," Said Snake, taking a drink of his coffee. "Which leads me to my propostion of help."

"This is rather dangerous, Snake, don't you think?" Asked Cider. "Asking a federal officer for help with something that is surely illegal and I can arrest you for on the spot for."

"Of course its dangerous love," Said Snake, looking at a group of ponies in tuxedo's across the street with violin cases. "But I'm not just going to sit down and let the families put a hole in my head."

"Good point, I suppose," Cider said, drinking a sip of her coffee. "Alright, lemme hear it."

Either I'm going to fuck over the entire plan, or I'm going to get us some serious assets.

"A heist," Said Snake, and Cider shrugged. 

"I'm guessing at the bank you were at today? I have no problem with that," Said Cider, taking a drag of her cigarette. 

"Really?" Asked Snake, and Cider shrugged. 

"The bureau has been trying to weaken Rose for some time. I'm sure they wouldn't mind some help from an anonymous party, as long as one of their officers perhaps...got a cut?" Said Cider, raising her eyebrow.

"Always the stickler, I see," Snake said, and sighed. "If you can disable the alarm, or even make your boys show up after we make our get-away, that'll be enough. Last thing we need is police intervention, or Rose's boys tailing us."

"It'll cost you, but sure," Cider said, smiling seductively. "How would you like to pay?"

"My preferred method would be in a way that would benefit us both," Said Snake, winking.

--------

Snake walked into the mansion around 8 o'clock, much to the annoyance of the others. His mane was out of place, his suit was wrinkled and his tie was loose, and he had a big shit-eating grin plastered upon his face.

"Alright, alright, I know, I know, I'm late, but I bring good tidings," Said Snake, sitting down. "I got the Bureau to help us out."

The whole group looked at Snake in awe, and Snake nodded.

"I got an inside contact who will shut the silent alarm off inside the bank, and make sure the FBI shows up right after we make our escape, so that the family will be too busy with the Bureau to deal with us. We owe them a 5% cut of our findings, or any incriminating evidence within the vault, which I'm sure there is a good amount of within. It was originally gonna be 10%, but I... hmm, how should I put this... persuaded our contact to lower it. According to her, there is an estimated 100 Million dollars in everything from gold to bills," Snake said, lighting a cigarette. "So we're set on a safe escape. What about you guys?"
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Mon 02 Jun 2014, 20:04

"Well while you were out having fun, we worked with updating the building layout map as best we could through our observations." 'Weaver said and glared a bit at Snake, not entirely happy with what he'd done but at the same time she couldn't be mad at him since he had just made sure their escape would be a lot easier.

Swallowing her pride and admitting defeat over the fact that Snake had played a risky game of Russian roulette and won, 'Weaver dragged the plan layout over the nearest table.

They went over where they had seen guards, structure changes that had been noted, doors, windows and other exits had all been updated or crossed over indicating that they weren't there any more or had been moved.

With the current information they could prepare to plan out more thoroughly of how the heist's gonna go down as well as getting stuff to keep an eye out for, mostly for Swiss and Snake since 'Weaver and Kass would be busy in the basement.

With their goals for the upcoming weeks set they all started to head for bed, before Snake could leave though 'Weaver got ahold of him and wanted to speak in private, they waited for the others too leave the room before 'Weaver talked.

"Snake.. You are one fucking lucky stallion y'know that? Risking our whole operation on one mare, you rolled the dice and won. I don't know whether I want to strangle you or kiss you, I'm not gonna do any of them before you get any funny ideas. You have my full trust for now and I'll co-operate as long as you don't fuck us up." 'Weaver said and looked at Snake who had a small grin on his face.

"Thank you, 'Weaver. I assure you this will go a lot more smoothly than the prison break, if you do not mind it would be nice with some shuteye before work tomorrow and I suggest you get some as well even if you don't feel like it." Snake answered, bid 'Weaver goodnight and left for his room.

"hmph, in another life you and I could have perhaps had something. Good for you I'm into mares and not stallions." 'Weaver muttered for herself as she went to her attic room to catch whatever sleep she could get, being a nocturnal creature and then working early hours would probably fuck with her day rhythm.

---
Day before the heist

The crew had worked their asses off the past weeks, scouting and doing recon as well as 'Weaver and Kass leading the pipes right under the vaults for an easy access and escape through to the other side where Tootsie would be waiting with the escape vehicle.

All that was left now was just final preparations, doing whatever was left to do before the heist. 

They were all gathered around the table where they now had an up to date map of the bank.

Snake cleared his throat to make everyone quiet down as he was gonna run through the plan one last time, making sure everyone knew where they were going and when.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Mon 02 Jun 2014, 21:36

Snake sat up in his bed. Well, not his bed. It was Cider's, but he had been in it so many times it might as well have been his. Next to him was the mare, sleeping peacefully in her bed. She had taken a liking to Snake's company, a little to much. Snake knew that he was going to have to cut off relations with her as soon as shit got hot. And knowing how the crew worked, there was going to be a lot of heat after this job. 

"Cider, darling, I have to go," Snake said, standing up. Cider groaned lightly, before sitting up.

"Again? But you just got here..." She said, looking at the clock. "Three hours ago."

"Yeah, I'm a tad late and my friends would rather I be punctual," Snake said, quickly putting on his suit. 

"Alright. Are you sure the heist is tomorrow?" she asked, sitting up. She still had her shoulder holster on, laying upon her bare fur. Snake toyed with the thought of bedding her one last time before returning to the mansion. 

"Yeah, I'm sure. Everything is in place?" asked Snake, and Cider nodded. "Good."

"You'll honor our deal, I hope?" asked Cider, getting out of her bed. She shaked her rump a bit, as she walked over to Snake.

"Of course, love," Snake said, planting a playful kiss on Cider's cheek. "You'll get your cut."

"Alright. I'll see you soon - and hopefully alive - I hope?" asked Cider.

"Only time will tell," Snake said, winking. He walked out of the room, leaving Cider there alone, a small smile upon her face.

"That stallion will be the death of me."

-------

Snake cleared his throat, and began.

"As you know, the heist is tomorrow. 'Weaver and 'Kass have gotten our tunnels underneath the vault, where we will move everything for exfil. The FBI has de-activated both their silent alarm and the loud alarm, and cut the power lines, unbeknownst to the family. They'll pour in just as we give the signal that we've gotten out of harms way. Just remember, only one pony knows this is happening, so it doesn't mean that they won't be agressive. If we end up getting into a scuffle, try not to be lethal," Snake said, putting his cigarette in his mouth. 

"'Weaver, why don't you go over how we're getting in, and Creme, why don't you go over how we're getting out,"
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Sat 07 Jun 2014, 14:14

'Weaver cleared her throat to make sure she had everyone's attention before running through how they were getting in.

"Right, if you guys remember the work me and Kass have been performing the last few weeks then you might have also figured out our entry and exit points. We're going to enter through a manhole on a backstreet a few miles from the building, don't worry the pipes aren't being taken into use until a month from now so we'll be perfectly safe. 

We'll be going in, in a line with me at the front and Creme you're gonna cover our back, the pipes are only wide enough for one pony at a time so don't try and squeeze past anyone, there's plenty of head space. Once we get near the bank we're going to take a detour down the pipes leading to the bank that I and Kass have worked on leading right under the vaults. Creme, tell us how to get out." 'Weaver finished her brief and handed it off for Creme to go through how they're going to get out.

"We'll be exiting through the same place we come in, barring that nothing goes wrong, Tootsie is waiting for us with the escape vehicle at the other end from where we came in from." Creme nodded back at 'Weaver who took up the speaking role again.

"Thank you, Creme. Once inside we're going to have to be quick, Snake has assured us his FBI contact has cut the silent alarms and Swiss has cut the normal alarm but we can't take anything for granted. They might have noticed or have backup systems so we'll have to be quick, carry light guns only. We're not capable of any extended firefights with the bank's security forces, you do not want the Diamond dogs on your ass. Grab as much stuff as you can, throw it down into the pipes where we came from and if you hear an alarm go off, drop anything you have and run." 'Weaver went through the inside plan before she looked at Swiss.

"Swiss why don't you go through the plans for distraction and what we'll do if shit hits the fan?" 'Weaver handed it off to Swiss.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluttershy Sun 08 Jun 2014, 21:08

Swiss coughed, buying a few more seconds to will himself up for speaking in front of a group. “In the top floor broom closet, I placed a remote activated explosive that should start that floor on fire. The fire should cause enough chaos for us to enter undetected.” Swiss paused for a moment, thinking of how to word the next part. “In the guard’s armory, I placed some more remote explosives, these to destroy anything in the lockers so the guards can’t use them, and it will maim anyone in the room at the time, sending shrapnel through their bodi- er…” Swiss just realized about how enthusiast he was about his explosives, that he was more fine with killing a room full of ponies in an instant that he was with talking to some ponies he’s known for a few weeks. “er… the rest of the building should be fine, probably the rest of the floor should be safe as long as you don’t mind the noise...” Swiss trailed off, avoiding eye contact, waiting for the attention to be lifted from him.
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegabella Mon 09 Jun 2014, 23:32

Kass listened patiently until the group meeting was over and snuck quietly out of the main room. She was a tad tired from the work she and Weaver had been doing and decided it best to grab a snack and retreat to her room for the evening.

After stealing a cola from the kitchen Kass flew up the stairs into her room. She closed the door behind her and sighed, letting her hair down from her pony tail, allowing it to cascade gently over her shoulders and down to her hooves. Her mane nearly grazed the floor as she walked into the bathroom to grab a brush. Kass glanced in the mirror at herself and noticed the large slash that she received during the distillery accident had healed itself almost completely, leaving only a small slice mark just through her eyebrow. She pursed her lips and walked out of the bathroom with the brush in her mouth.

After lighting a few candles, she grabbed a book and plopped on her bed. Kass began to brush the knots out of her hair, which usually takes a while due to its impressive length. ‘If I wasn’t in the business…I would wear you down more often’ she thought to herself as the brush glided through her golden locks.

Suddenly, there was a knock on her door. Kass jumped off her bed and walked toward the door, opening it to find Weaver standing there with two cold bottles of strawberry cider. Weaver looked Kass up and down and smiled. “Your hair is down…” Kass glanced up at Weaver and blushed in embarrassment. ”Oh...uh...yeah…Come in” She gestured as Weaver closed the door behind them.

Kass jumped on the bed. “What brings you here??” She asked. Weaver handed her some cider and joined her. “Eh…every pony is asleep and I was bored.” Kass nodded and popped open her drink. “Sweet Celestia I feel like I’m at a freaking slumber party.” Weaver said which made Kass choke a bit on her drink. They both laughed for some time, then Kass spoke. “So what do you think of the Heist?”

“I just hope it doesn’t turn out as bad as the prison break…” Kass sighed. “I agree…I’m really not in the mood to see that again…We were almost killed last time.” Weaver brushed a strand of hair behind Kaskara’s ear as to reassure her, but then looked down a bit concerned, a small amount of worry creeping up to her features. “It’s going to be alright…I promise.” Kass said to Weaver. Kass met eyes with Weaver and saw pure intensity burning in her orange glowing eyes.

Kass placed her hoof on Weaver’s and leaned in gently, stopping right before they met lips just to look into her eyes. She then pushed her lips onto Weavers and kept there for a few seconds before pulling away, face flushed red from her actions. Weaver looked up at Kass and blushed. “Oh my gosh…I didn’t mean to-“Before she could finish, Weaver had pushed her down and returned the kiss with nothing less than fiery passion. After some time, Weaver pulled away, and Kass laid there smiling. “Quite the slumber party, eh?” She said, leaving the two mares roaring in laughter. They sat up talking and laughing for a few hours, before they both drifted off into sleep right before dawn.

Kass was jolted up by a knock at the door. “Come on Kass, wake up.” She yawned lazily and attempted to stretch, only to find herself intertwined with Weaver. “Woa...I didn’t even realize I was doing that.” Said Weaver as she untangled herself with Kass and sat up. Kass giggled and climbed off the bed. She took a few moments to gather herself before she remembered what Snake had said. “Oh shit. We oughtta get down there before Snake gets suspicious.” Weaver let out a small laugh as Kass threw up her hair and opened the door, gesturing for Weaver to go first. “How kind of you.” Weaver said sarcastically as she jumped off the bed and toward the door, smirking jokingly at Kass, who rolled her eyes and followed Weaver down the stairs to the meeting room.
Pegabella
Pegabella
Queen Batpony
Queen Batpony

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Tue 10 Jun 2014, 21:36

Snake slapped a magazine into his Thompson, cigarette in his mouth. As everypony awoke, they all saw a different Snake: Not smug, not dressy and with a drink in his hoof. He was down to business. One could only assume that he had learned from the battle at the prison, and he had weaned himself off of whiskey for the mission. Instead, he had a plate of fresh fruits, and a glass of water in front of him, next to his thick armor. He'd be the only pony who would not be joining the ponies in the vault at the start of the heist, as he was to stay a splinter agent. As he finished arming himself, he shoved all his gear into a sack, and put out his cigarette. Then, he walked over to the dining table, where weapons were strewn across the rose-wood dining area.

"20 frags... 5 M1911's... 3 .357 magnums... 1 BAR.... 3 Thompsons... A single Kar-98k, modified..." Snake quietly took inventory, shoving the weapons into another bag. While the others ate breakfast, Snake continued to go over the plans to himself quietly, planning out his routes, his kills, and how he would hook up with the others. 

"Alright gang, I'll drop off the heavy weapons inside the vault when we go in for our bug-sweep in the morning. This is not implying that the heist is going to have combat, its just a precaution. At exactly a quarter past 9, You move in. It's gonna get bloody topside, and the explosion is bound to get some attention from the local police already. I'll try to lighten up resistance, and hopefully I can hook up with you guys early on to help you offload your load," Snake said, as all the ponies gathered for the final briefing. "I'll see what I can do about the Diamond Dogs. I gotta leave now, but I'll see you all on the far side." Snake said, adjusting his vest and tie.

He grabbed his armor and weapons, and walked out the door. He lit up a cigarette, and got into his car, driving towards the bank.

By the time he got there, It was a quarter past seven, and all the guards were showing up. Snake hoped to god that Swiss had hid his bombs well, because the guards weren't idiots. Some of them could shoot better than Snake, which was rare, as well as they were pretty perceptive. That combined with high quality weapons, high quality armor, and diamond dogs, this would be pretty damn hard.

As Snake entered the bank, he went directly to the guard room, and suited up. He slung his weapon over his shoulder, and grabbed the large weapon sack. 

"Oi! Amber! Get your ass down to the vault!" shouted the guard who had greeted him on his first day. 

Bingo

Snake walked quickly to the vault, casually dropping off the weapons behind one of the money stacks. There were massive crates within the vault itself, and though Snake had never seen inside them, he was sure something precious was hidden within. The bug search was clean, and Snake left the vault, where in front of him stood Ink.

"Hello, Amber. May I talk to you?" asked Ink, a smile on his face. Snake's face raised in question behind his metal mask, but he simply nodded. "In my office, please."

Snake followed Ink to the elevator, and they both stepped inside. It was a quiet ride up to the top floor, and they both stepped off the elevator, and quickly walked to Ink's office. Ink sat down in front of Snake, not even offering him a seat.

"Amber, you know, you're one of my best soldiers. You keep on your positions like a hawk, and you've never showed up late," Ink said smiling. "You've been nominated employee of the month by the bank."

"Well, that certainly is an honor," Snake said, before Ink shushed him up.

"So, that would mean you get a pay raise, and more importantly, we need to shut off your veteran fund. To do that, I had to find your file in the 501st division sector. But do you know whats funny?" asked Ink, chuckling, as the two remaining Diamond Dogs entered the room. "I couldn't find your file. But, I did find a pony who looked exactly like you: Rattle "Venom" Snake."

One of the Diamond Dog's ripped Snake's thompson away from him, and threw it across the room. Ink stood up, raising a luger to Snake's head. "Take off your mask, I want to look you in the eyes as I kill you, 'Snake'." Ink said, grinning.

Snake looked at the clock behind Ink. 9:14, How lucky. Snake just scoffed, and sighed. "I won't give you that opti-"

A massive fireball ripped around Snake, Ink, and the Diamond Dogs, knocking Snake unconscious. Snake quickly recovered, the left side of his face sizzling in pain. The room smelled of burnt flesh. Had it not been for Snake's armor, he would have joined Ink and the Diamond dogs in their fiery fate. Fire burned around Snake, and he quickly made his way to the still operational elevator. He tore off his mask, looking at the elevator mirror. His mask had saved all but the left side of his side from the explosion. His skin and muscle sizzled violently. His once attractive cheekbones had been charred and bloodied. He would have to deal with it later. He still had a heist to pull. He stepped out of the elevator, putting on his mask once more. He ran out, and started barking orders to recover Ink, whom he was sure was dead.

He then made his way to the vault, ordering the guards away, and opening it. When he was sure nopony else was around, he entered the vault, to see that the crew was already inside, working away at their work load. 

The heist had begun.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Wed 11 Jun 2014, 02:49

'Weaver and Kass entered the kitchen among the last to arrive, an armoured Snake sat at the kitchen table, much to the surprise of 'Weaver. She hadn't expected him to be quite so serious, he had even neglected his usual morning drink, if Snake was going to take this seriously then it meant that this heist would not be a walk in the park and 'Weaver made note too take it seriously as well. 

They sat down for some breakfast and aside from some minor chit chat here and there the table was fairly quiet, everyone was on edge, they had planned this thoroughly over a few weeks and everyone knew their role and yet 101 things could go wrong and this wasn't some mediocre security prison with guards who probably haven't shot their guns in years. No this was a high security bank full of hired guns who have the latest and greatest weapons and armour as well as extensive knowledge of guns and how to actually kill someone.

'Weaver was in the middle of her thoughts, trying to run through every scenario she could think of on how things could go wrong when Snake rose from the table. 

""Alright gang, I'll drop off the heavy weapons inside the vault when we go in for our bug-sweep in the morning. This is not implying that the heist is going to have combat, its just a precaution. At exactly a quarter past 9, You move in. It's gonna get bloody topside, and the explosion is bound to get some attention from the local police already. I'll try to lighten up resistance, and hopefully I can hook up with you guys early on to help you offload your load," Snake said, as all the ponies gathered for the final briefing. "I'll see what I can do about the Diamond Dogs. I gotta leave now, but I'll see you all on the far side." Snake said, adjusting his vest and tie.

'Weaver nodded in acknowledgement to Snake, he had earned back her trust more or less after his gambling that paid off in their favour, or well that would remain to be seen but for now and judging by how serious Snake was she decided to trust him. About half an hour after Snake left, 'Weaver told the others to do whatever last minute stuff they had to take care of, like taking a piss or something and then meet her out at the van in 15 minutes.

15 minutes later they were on the road, Creme behind the wheel and 'Weaver in the front passenger seat, they had put on some light bulletproof vests that would give them some minor protection if they got into a firefight though the mercs inside the bank would most likely have guns that would punch through it but it was at least something..

They arrived the back alley where the manhole which would connect them into the bank were and one by one they popped down with 'Weaver in the lead and a short trek later they turned down into the pipes her and Kass had worked with leading through under the bank vault.

"Alright we're here." 'Weaver said in a hushed voice, everyone behind her stopped and 'Weaver concentrated on her innate bat hearing, she could hear muffled voices of Snake and someone else, 'Weaver couldn't quite make out if it was mare or stallion but they requested to speak with Snake in their office, leaving the vault clear for them.

'Weaver moved aside the pipe entrance from which they had worked from the past weeks and they soon were into the vault and had gotten too work, there was something she felt that they had forgotten and when she looked at Swiss she saw an detonator in his belt. 

"SHIT, we forgot to blow the charges!" 'Weaver half yelled out in frustration that they had forgotten such an important detail, she looked at a clock in the vault "9.14." it said, still time 'Weaver hoped and told Swiss to use the detonator. The building above shook as the bombs went off at the same time.

"I hope we weren't too late.." 'Weaver was cut off when she heard movement, guards, blast it! They had obviously come to check that the vaults were safe. The group waited for the guards to come into the vault they were in when one of them popped in, got his throat cut and started gurgling as blood flowed from his throat. 

Sadly these guards weren't morons and when they saw their friend dying in front of them they turned around to run and call for backup. 

"Shit, shit, shit. Swiss, Creme you two stay here and keep loading as much loot as you can get your hooves onto, Kass I need you too come with me, guns aren't gonna cut it for these guards. We'll have to get up personal." 'Weaver said and popped out the dagger claws that she had hidden as a normal hoof guard akin to the ones that Princess Luna's personal guard uses. Together with Kass, she dashed out of the vault, made sure to close the vault door behind them and then made their way too met the reinforcement that were running at them with their batons and hand guns.

Good that meant that the Diamond dogs and hired guns were busy elsewhere, hopefully Snake or the FBI has managed to occupy them. That would make this fight a lot easier, 'Weaver thought as she tackled the first guard and put her poisoned claws into his chest and moved onto the next guard as Kass was busy with her share. 

Good thing she had remembered to bring her claws and to coat them in her special brew of poison she always kept a flask of ready in her room in case she needed it. The guards were spasming and mouths frothing from her poison knocking out all of their internal organs while causing excruciating pain.

Bloodlust got the better of her as she bit the last guard she could see and began to drain him of all his blood, she hadn't tasted fresh blood in a while and the feeling of feeding her natural bat side felt really good until her senses were interrupted by a sharp feeling in her side. She looked down at a gun wound and then saw a very bulky and large earth pony stallion who was in the middle of reloading his gun as Kass charged him and he just quickly took out his baton and smacked Kass in the noggin' and knocked her out.

'Weaver roared out in rage and lunged at the guard who attempted to shoot her mid air but missing, he switched to his baton and tried to keep blocking 'Weaver assault until she'd get tired but rage and adrenaline pumped through 'Weaver and her barrage became faster and harder until she managed to punch through his defense and buried her claw in his skull.

'Weaver jumped off the now dead body of the guard who had shot her, inspected her wound and determined she hadn't been hit too bad, she'd survive as long as she got some medical attention a bit later. For a moment 'Weaver just stood there panting and clearing her head of her rage so she wouldn't tunnel vision and not focus properly, she was interrupted by a groan which brought 'Weaver back from her high as she remembered that Kass had been knocked out and she rushed over to Kass's side and saw she was alright, she would have one helluva headache but the guard hadn't been looking at bashing a mare's skull in. 

"What an gentlecolt." 'Weaver thought as Kass regained her senses.

"Oww, damn that hurt, huh? Oh good you're alri..! 'Weaver! You've been shot!" Kass exclaimed in a slightly worried tone.

"It's alright, it's not that bad. He was only trying to disable us, not kill us it would seem. Typical gentlecolt morals got him killed, look Snake isn't here and I fear something might have gone wrong up top. I need you to go and find him, I'll send Swiss up with you since he knows this building better than us. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I'll get someone to look at my wound once Creme and I are done loading the loot into the truck Tootsie is waiting in." 'Weaver hugged Kass to assure her it would be alright and Kass then hurried off up the stairs as 'Weaver went back toward the vault.

"It's me, 'Weaver. The coast is clear so you can open the doors again." 'Weaver knocked on the vault door and was greeted by Swiss who opened it, they had been really busy in here and there were moneybags littered everywhere near the pipe as Creme was shuffling it to Tootsie in the van.

"Swiss, I need you to go after Kass and look for Snake, I suspect something might've gone wrong up top and you know this building better than I." 'Weaver ordered Swiss who took a quick look at her wound.

"Ya gonna be okay? That wound could use a look at as soon as possible.." Swiss said and 'Weaver just repeated what she'd said and then Swiss just shook his head, said alright and then ran after Kass.

'Weaver started taking a look at what there was in the vault as Creme came back, noticed Swiss was gone and saw 'Weaver looking over the vault.

"Hey, where'd Swiss go and is that a gun wound? You should probably get that looked at asap." He said, 'Weaver shrugged it off and informed him that he'd sent Swiss after Kass who she'd sent to find Snake, Creme didn't seem too bothered and they quickly got back to shuffling the loot to the van again.  
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegabella Fri 13 Jun 2014, 02:08

Kass Flew quietly up the stairs in search for Snake. Her vision became slightly blurry which caused her to lose her focus and weave uncontrollably. She landed on her hooves at the top of the stairs and ducked behind a wall to regain her concentration. “Goddamn guard gave me a concussion…”

Kass reached into her thigh pouch and pulled out a tiny bag containing a special herbal mix she had learned to create from her years in the Everfree. She popped a small amount into her mouth, leaving the rest for Weaver, and enough just in case anypony else was hurt. Kass felt her senses begin to sharpen immediately, and cautiously stepped out from behind the wall to continue on.

A guard walked into her line of vision, but was completely oblivious to her presence. She approached him, and snapped his neck just before he saw what was coming. Kass jumped off her hooves into the air, allowing her more speed and silence. She found herself flying from hallway to hallway in search of Snake.

Suddenly, a guard came barreling toward her, tackling her to the ground and pinning down her wings. He looked at her with pure rage until his expression contorted into a sinister grin. He then hit her right in the face, leaving a small trace of blood dribbling from her now split lip “Hey…I remember you. Cute little filly working for a fucking construction company? My ass. You mares never learn…All you are is a piece of tail for me to fuck with.” Kass boiled with anger. “Let me go now you ignorant piece of shit.” She spat at the guard. “Oh I will…after we have a little fun…Then I’m going to kill y-“

Kass rammed her head into his face before he could finish, causing him to fall back and clutch his bleeding muzzle in pain. She landed on top of him, sending ruthless punches at his cheeks, leaving his arms flailing about in attempt to stop her from beating him to a pulp. She then flicked out her blade, and cut off his tail. “See this?” She said as she danged it above his face. Kass then stuffed it in his mouth, leaving him gagging for air. “That’s the last piece of tail you’re gonna get for a long time, you sexist pig.”

Right as she said that, a rabid looking Diamond dog came storming into the room. Kass looked around, and grabbed hold of the guard’s hooves, pulling a loose wire out of the wall and wrapping it around them so he couldn’t move. She whistled, and caught the animal’s attention. She glanced at the guard who looked at her with pure hatred then back at the dog. “Sick em boy.” She said right before launching herself close to the ceiling and out of the dog’s reach.

Kass watched in awe as the animal ravaged the poor colt. His deafening screams could be heard throughout the whole building as the dog tore him limb from limb. Another guard came whizzing toward the doorway and put a bullet through the dog. Upon impact, the creature landed on top of the poor colt who was still choking on his own blood and hair. Kass dove down, and sliced the throat of the suffering pony to put him out. She then glanced up at the other guard with pure frenzy in her eyes, and flew toward him at record speeds, both blades extended and stained with the blood of her enemies.

The guard fired his gun in every direction, yet Kass still managed to dodge the bullets. She then flew into the guard, sending both blades into his chest right before smashing him into a wall, causing it to crack and crumble from the sheer force. The colt coughed blood all over Kass, making her throw his body to the ground and wipe her eyes from the fluids.

Kass flew down the hall and heard a struggle in the next room. She retracted her blades and landed, only to find Snake finishing off a guard. “Finally I found you.” She said trotting up to him, dripping in blood that was not hers. Snake looked at her a bit concerned. “Are you okay??” He asked. Kass nodded in response. “Not mine…Anyway what’s next?” She saw Snake turn his head to reveal a horrid burn wound on the side of his face.

“Oh Celestia are you alright?” She asked as she quickly fumbled through her pouch to find the remedy. Snake looked at her strangely and she rolled her eyes. “Trust me…this will help. I learned it while I was in the Everfree.” Snake simply nodded as she began to dab the herbal mix onto his burns, making him wince, but then relax at the instant pain relief. “That should keep it from hurting for some time…” Snake thanked her, and the two continued down the hall. “So…What’s next?” She asked as Swiss came running down the hall. “Guys wait up!” He said as he caught up to Kass and Snake. “Woa…What happened to your face?” He asked Snake. “No time for that now…Let’s go.”

Pegabella
Pegabella
Queen Batpony
Queen Batpony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next