Bronyhangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families - Page 5 Empty Re: Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families

Post by Princess Blueblood Mon 04 Aug 2014, 22:33

"Well, you all know my name- Wild Card. I'm 18 years old, born 'n raised in Ponyville. Used to be kinda a small town 300 or so years ago, but now its a huge metropolis. I grew up in the suburbs, in a pretty nice neighborhood too. My parents work at the Rare Boutique just down the road, so we had a lot of nice things growing up. I lived in a pretty sheltered lifestyle, and missed the Great War Draft by weeks, so I'm probably no good in the lifestyle you all are accustomed too. Best things I've been able to do is the star slugger of the Ponyville High Baseball team. I've been touring around Equestria since I graduated highschool with my friends and my... well, it doesn't matter. I got stranded here after they blew up The Victory Day Festival, my friends dead," Said Wild Card, rubbing her hooves together.

"Sweet Celestia, I'm sorry," Said 'Kass, and Wild Card nodded.

"It's been hard, but it would be a lot less hard if it weren't for those damn Clover idiots. They practically have put in their own government around here," Said Wild Card, looking out the penthouse window. "Almost like martial law nowadays."

"Fuck, that bad?" asked Snake, licking the inside of his cheek with the burn on it. "Manehatten was bad, but if Clover is going so far to be militant, this might be harder than we expected."

"Well, that means we have a lot to do," Said 'Weaver, and Creme nodded. 

"We should get to work as soon as possible, then. I suggest we all get some good nights sleep," Swiss said, and they all nodded.

"I'll get a room ready for Wild Card," Snake said, standing up.

"What is she, your new squeeze?" asked Tootsie, and Snake just scoffed.

"Sorry, I'm not into that type of young shit," Snake said, lighting a cigarette. "Unlike a certain mare."

Tootsie glared with a look that would have vaporized Snake if looks were to kill, but Snake just sneered. "I kid, Tootsie. Night, everypony."

------------

Snake found a room for Wild Card adjacent to his own room, and got her settled in.

"You gonna be okay?" asked Snake, only opening half of his mouth to make sure his cigarette didn't fall out. 

"Yeah, I'll be okay," Said Wild Card, as Tootsie came in with a fresh pile of clothes for Wild Card. Tootsie shook her rump as she walked out of the room, but Snake just rolled his eyes. 

"We'll be up bright and early. Hopefully this place is stocked with things to eat, because Creme is a damn good cook. He can make a can of beans taste like grandma's thanksgiving dinner," Snake said, winking. "See ya in the morning."

Wild Card waved him goodnight, and sighed. What had she gotten herself into? She wasn't a killer, and she was sure that even the most innocent of these ponies had killed a good couple ponies. And she definitely did not like that Tootsie pony one bit. Snake was nice, but he had an aura of an angry pony around him. Kass and 'Weaver were more friendly looking, but it almost seemed as if they were wrapped up in one another. Swiss seemed pretty normal, the only pony out of place besides her, but he had the 1000 yard stare: The eyes of a pony who had killed another. Wild Card rolled over, closing her eyes, thankful for a warm place to sleep.

------------

Wild Card woke up to the sound of conversation in the dining area. She quickly got dressed, and saw that everypony was enjoying breakfast. Along with plates covered with crepes an other savory breakfast treats, there were multiple weapons covering the table. Snake was cleaning the very gun he had pointed at Wild Card last night, and was smoking a cigarette. He waved to Wild Card, and she sat at the table.

"We decided to let you sleep in," Snake said, as he finished cleaning his weapon. "We're about to head to Town Square, where the bomb went off. It's likely we'll see the worst of what the Clover's are doing over there. Not to mention we can get a feel for the city."

"O-okay..." Said Wild Card, walking over to the table. She looked at a submachine gun, its stock cut off. She reached for it, but Swiss quickly pulled it away. "Sorry, this is mine."

"We'll get you a weapon as soon as we know you can shoot," Snake said.

"Alright, then," Wild Card said, slightly dissapointed.

------

After they finished breakfast, the group piled into the two cars they used to drive there, and quickly left the hotel. Snake drove one, Tootsie the other. 

As soon as they reached the blast site, they got out of their cars. Standing there was another pony, Wolfgang, the pony Kass had recruited. They greeted one another, and Snake lit a cigarette. 

"Alright, we should split into two groups. 'Kass, 'Weaver, Wild Card, Wolfgang, I suggest you all go together, interview the locals, see if you can find anything about the night of the explosion. Creme, Swiss, Tootsie, you're with me. Try and find any sign of gang activity, see if we can't capture a fucker alive. If you do, bring him back here, and lets see if we can get some further information on Clover's operations in this area." Snake said, slapping the action on his weapon. The groups nodded to one another, and walked off in their respective directions.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families - Page 5 Empty Re: Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families

Post by Pegabella Thu 07 Aug 2014, 03:18

After making a quick call to Wolfgang, Kass retreated up to her room and decided to lay down. She was exhausted from the previous few days, and just needed some time to herself. Her eyes slowly closed until she fell into a light sleep, waking up every few minutes due to nerves. She didn't want to see him again. The only thoughts that clouded her mind where of Clover. She shook with anger, wanting to slice open his throat and watch him choke on his own blood. Yet another part of her was dreading the moment in which she will have to face him…Could she do it? Could she kill him?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kass sat at the table, pushing around the oats in her bowl with the spoon and watching everypony else. Swiss and Snake seemed to have been trying to get Wild Card to pick a weapon, with little to no success. Kass shook her head subtly. She knew the mare had never come in contact with a gun before. Wildcard reached for Swiss’ gun, but he quickly swiped it away from her. His gun was his baby, and nobody else was going to touch it. Wild Card sighed and sat back down, a look of defeat slowly spreading across her features.

Some time passed, leaving Wild Card and Kass alone at the table. Kass ate some of her food while Wild Card fiddled with one of the guns, struggling hard to find out how to even hold it properly.

“Its Wild Card, right?” Kass asked out of the blue, causing the other mare to drop her gun in surprise. Kass laughed quietly. “You aren’t going anywhere with one of those guns.”

Wild Card struggled a smile and nodded slightly. “I guess...maybe I’m not cut out for it…” She said, her smile fading.

“Listen kid...I never liked guns. Some ponies are good at it, some not. That’s just the way it is.”

Wild Card looked down in slight shame, her face morphing into a frown.
Kass felt a pang of guilt, and reached into her bag to grab something. Card looked at Kass with curiosity until she saw what was in her hoof.

“Here...These are mine from when I was a little filly. Someone I cared about made them for me…” Kass looked at them for what seemed like a while. The playing cards in her hoof had been a customized weapon, laced with razors so they could be thrown at things and inflict major damage.

“You can have them...Kind of fitting to your name I guess.” Kass managed a giggle. “Take them as a housewarming gift. See you in the van.”

With those words, Kass walked away, leaving the last bit of Clover family she had in the hooves of another pony.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The van stopped at their destination, and every pony got out.

“Kara” Yelled Wolfgang from a distance. The colt came running toward the group until he came to a stop in front of Kass.

“Oh cool is this your family?” Kass sighed.
“Something like that...But hey lets introduce you to everyone.”

After they made their introductions and were assigned to groups, everyone went their separate ways.

“Alright Weaver, why don’t you and Wildcard find some locals to interview. Me and Wolfgang will do the same. Meet back here in 30. Sound good?” Everyone nodded and went off.

Kass and Wolfgang walked along asking a few ponies about what they witnessed, yet none of them seemed to have answers. They found themselves in an empty street corner when finally, a random  golden colt came up to them, followed by a petite green  mare that Kass could have sworn she recognized.

“Hey I heard you guys where looking for answers.” Said the Colt. “Well, I got one for you right here.” He said before punching Wolfgang square in the muzzle. Wolfgang Stumbled backwards, holding his now bleeding nose. “What the fuck was that for?” He spat before lunging at the colt and tackling him to the ground, unleashing ruthless blows to his face.

The mare then lunged at Kass, but was too slow, which gave Kass time to spin around the mare and slam an elbow into her back, causing her to hit the ground with bone-breaking force. “You picked the wrong pony to fight with today.” Kass growled before jumping onto the mare’s back and restraining her. “Too bad for you we were asked to bring back one of you assholes alive.” Kass sneered as she grabbed hold of the mares wrists and pulled them behind her back, binding them together with wire she stored in her bag for this very occasion. The mare struggled to free herself from Kaskaras grip, but her efforts were useless.

“Ahaha...I know that voice...You must be Kass. We were warned that you would be here...Your daddy Clover has been looking all over Detrot for your sweet ass…”

Kass angrily pulled the mare’s ponytail back roughly, causing her head to snap upward to face her. “How the hell do you know me.”

The mare struggled a laugh and coughed. “You don’t remember me? What a shame. I was the one always standing in your shadows. The one Clover was supposed to love!” The mare smirked. “Well...now that you are gone...He sure has been treating me well...One might say...hmm...I replaced you?” The mare laughed evilly once more, causing Kass to boil in anger.

“Wrong answer you bitch” Kass growled before punching the mare’s lights out and stepping off of her. Wolfgang had been struggling with the colt, but landed a blow to the Colts chest, causing him to be off his guard before Wolfgang snapped his neck, and threw him to the ground. Kass picked the unconscious mare off the ground and threw her over her shoulder. 
"I’m going to take the backroads to stay hidden and fly this one back to the van. You catch up with Weaver and Wild Card. Tell them I’ve got one alive and Unconscious in the van waiting." Wolfgang nodded and galloped off to find the other two mares while Kass flew away , taking the mare with her.

She weaved through empty alley ways and finally got to the van. Breathless, she threw the mare in the van and sat down, letting out a heavy sigh. She awaited the moment the pony would wake up, just so she could knock the bitch out again. At that moment, Kass wanted everyone allied with the Clover family dead, but restrained herself because she knew they needed answers. Answers about everything, and especially, the whereabouts of Four Leaf. Just so she could rip his throat out as soon as possible to get it over with.
Pegabella
Pegabella
Queen Batpony
Queen Batpony

http://pegabella.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluttershy Sun 10 Aug 2014, 04:51

The van stopped at it’s destination, the gang of ponies got out and were approached by a unicorn calling out for someone named “Kara”, Kass reacted to the name so Swiss assumed that was some cover name she had given him. The unicorn fellow by the name of Wolfgang and the ponies of the gang exchanged greetings, split into their groups and parted ways.

Swiss, Creme, Snake and Tootsie walked over to the general direction of the blast site, the others interviewing ponies along the way, Swiss kept to himself the whole time.

They reached the blast sight and Swiss starred on in amazement, the sheer size of this explosive must have been ungodly. One building is completely destroyed and several others showed signs of damage.

“What do you see Swiss” asked Snake

“Give me a minute… you know what, you guys go on, I’ll stay here and take this in for a minute, to really get a feel for what they could have used”

“If you say so” Snake and the others reluctantly left Swiss to his own devices next to the blast site. Swiss stood there, examining every detail that he could, to possibly discover the construction of such an explosive. After several minutes of examination he concluded the only way it could have been constructed is by using several great war artillery rounds hooked together on either a timer or remote detonator, and the only way to hide an explosive of such size would be by placing it in a vehicle. The center of the explosive appears to have been near the curb, confirming his theory. Lazy bastards, they could have gotten a greater yield by separating the explosives and placing each individual charge at the bases of separate buildings.

Swiss satisfied at his findings decided to wander around the area, to try and find anything else that may be of interest. He aimlessly walked around until he noticed a mass of ponies all walking to one location. He followed to discover what could be capturing the interest of so many ponies. He followed the masses down the street and around a corner to find what felt like a thousand ponies filling the street, standing shoulder to shoulder. The crowd was surrounding a stallion standing atop a pickup shouting something, this meeting had obviously been going on for a while, so naturally Swiss had missed the beginning.

Swiss used his size to force his way through the crowd to get close enough to the stallion to hear what he was saying.

“AND THEY EXPECT US TO STAND IDLY AS OUR FRIENDS, OUR FAMILY, OUR CHILDREN ARE SLAUGHTERED IN THE STREETS. I SAY WE TAKE WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE DEATHS AND HANG THEM OURSELVES” Cheers were heard throughout the crowd “LET US BRING DOWN THE CLOVER FAMILY”

“Oh sweet Celestia” muttered Swiss, no doubt any meeting like this would gather negative attention from the Clovers, and he didn’t want to be anywhere near this area when it gets turned into a blood-bath. Swiss forced his way back through the crowd and started casually walking back toward the vehicles in a casual manner, to avoid undue attention. About 10 meters from the mass of the crowd he heard a mare yell “EVERYBODY GET DOWN” he turned and saw an unicorn mare with a brick red coat and short, almost tomboyish, pearl white mane. He was tackled by her, before he could get up or even ask what she was doing, the sound of automatic gunfire filled the air.

Instinctively Swiss looked in the direction the shots came from and saw a car filled with ponies quickly driving away. He turned his attention back to the crowd and saw dozens of ponies injured and bleeding on the ground. “son of a fuck” was all Swiss could mumble after the horror he had just witnessed. He looked back to the mare that had just tackled him, her head buried into his side and her hooves covering her head. “Come on, get-up get-up, we have to move” Swiss got up and practically dragged the mare that had just saved his life with him.

Once they were a block away, Swiss stopped them for rest “You saved my life… are you ok, did you get shot, how did you know that was going to happen?” Swiss started circling the mare, checking for injuries and feeling like an idiot for not doing that before making her run.

“yeah yeah I’m ok, and I just saw some ponies with guns in that car” she stared down not looking at Swiss. She sat down, buried her face in her hooves and started crying “they’re dead… oh god they’re all dead”

Swiss looked around to be sure it was still safe to be staying in that spot, he didn’t notice anything so he turned his attention back to the crying mare “I can take you home, do you have any place to stay?”

“N-no… not anymore… not since the bomb” She quit crying but remained sitting and staring down

Swiss looked around nervously, unsure of what to do, he couldn’t just leave her there in the streets. “Shit… you can come stay with me” the mare immediately leaped up and began crying into shoulder

“Thank you, thank you so much”

Swiss patted her on the back “It’s nothing, really. Come on, it’s this way. Oh and by the way, the name’s Swiss”

“Tiggy, but everyone just calls me Tig”

They walked back to the van where they found Kass sitting on the bumper.

“Hey Kass, I picked up someone, she’s going to be staying with us for a while”

Kass jumped up and trotted over to them “Oh hey, I’m Kass, who are you?”

“Tiggy” the mare said with a numb expression

“Hey, is everything alright”

Swiss chimed in “there was just an attack by some clover gang-banger, she saved my life”

Before any other words could be said, another of the gang came back to the van.
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Thu 14 Aug 2014, 16:36

Creme was feeling unusually good today. No one had made an attempt on his life in a whole day, he had access to clean clothes and an even cleaner bed, and the pantry was full of food that fresh and varied. The bar was well stocked too, and not with just vintage wines and whiskeys, but other spirits, liqueurs, he could actually make cocktails again. However, if anything could put a downer in your day, it would Tootsie and Snake, like a comedy duo of the hyperactive pink mess and the sullen grouch. One talked too much, the other talked to little, unless it was something related to weaponry or the plan to take down the families. Creme missed the schmoozing and idle chit chat.

Most of the ponies stared straight at the ground and hurried around the blast site, steering clear of each other and especially of Snake, Tootsie and Creme. A few of the buildings around the blackened rubble still stood, but were no doubt structurally unsafe. Didn't stop the poor families who lived there staying, the windows boarded up where the glass had blew in. A few floors where blackened, burnt out by fires caused by the explosion. The ground was littered with soot covered debris, mostly ponies possessions, damaged beyond repair. Creme spotted a young colt darting amongst the rubble, digging through the debris, especially any old desks and wardrobes, pulling out anything left of value and stuffing it in his bag.

“Excuse me!” Said Creme politely. The colt froze, and then darted off suddenly, behind a building. Tootsie leapt into action. “Oi, come back here you little cunt, before I make a late term abortion out of you” She shouted, flashing out of sight. A flash of pink appeared behind the building and Creme could hear the colt struggling. He and Snake ran after them. Tootsie had the colt in her magical grasp. Snake pulled him down and pinned him against the wall, making sure the colt, no older than 7 or 8, got a good long look at the gun on his hip.

“Why did you run?” Snake growled “What do you know of the explosion”

The colt whimpered and struggled, his tiny wings beating pathetically.

Creme rolled his eyes. “Seriously? Threatening a baby? You two are just terrible”

He nudged Snake aside, Tootise magic keeping him from darting away immediately. His horn glowed slightly.

“Now then, what's your name little man?” Creme said softly, his voice layered with a calming influence.

“Little Luck” he said, in a strong Hoofish accent, so strong that Creme had to concerntrate to understand him. “Me Mam use tah say that we'll be o'right wit' a Little Luck, that's how'a got me name”

“Say, Little Luck, you wouldn't happen to know anything about the explosion tonight, would you?” Creme said softly.

“Oh, me brother does, but he told me not to tell. He said 'Little Shite, you tell anyone and i'll kick yee head in'” Little Luck said.

“Oh, but you can tell me, surely?” Creme replied.

“Ah alright, but don't you be telling that pink bitch, she's a barmy one, she is. Me brother, he told me to stay away from here, he knew that da bomb was goin' off, he said that he didn't want me to be amongst the lads and lasses killed.”

“Was it your brother who set up the bombs then?” Creme said, furrowing his brow.

“Ha, hardly. Potato is thick as pig as shite and stinks near as bad too. Nah, his job is make sure sure the fella in charge is looked after when he ain't working”

“His brother is called Potato?” Tootsie snorted. Creme, as he often did, ignored her.

“Where is your brother” Creme said.

“Fuck if I know, but at night he goes to a posh club called the Pink Winker or some shite” Little Luck said.

“Thank's Little Luck, stay out of trouble, your brother isn't worth getting hurt over” Creme sa id.

“Ah, you're alright big man, I can take care of myself.” Little Luck said, scurrying off as soon as Tootsie let him go.

“Looks like we got ourselves a time and a place. Let's hope Potato is entertaining tonight” Snake said, gruffly
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Sat 16 Aug 2014, 08:03

Snake got back to the van, cigarette in his mouth. Swiss was back with another mare, and Kass had what looked like a hostage. A smile creeped across Snake's burned face. He took a big drag off of his cigarette, and extinguished it, approaching Swiss.

"Learn anything?" Asked Snake, and Swiss nodded. 

"It was a carbomb, and whoever set it up was not trained with explosives, but had some serious hardware. An explosive of that size could not have been made by a colt with gunpowder. They had something military," Swiss said, and Snake nodded. "Also, I have a witness who was willing to help us out."

"Hi, I'm Tiggy," Said the mare, and Snake nodded.

"A pleasure. I'm Snake," He said gruffly, and sighed. "We need all the bodies we can get, so its good to have you aboard."

Tiggy just nodded, and Snake walked over to 'Kass.

"Hostage?" 

"Yep."

"Let's get to it, then. We have work to do," Snake said, and Kass said. Snake's horn flared, and the hostage woke up, met by 'Kass' blades, and Snake's handgun.

"You move an inch and we're going to have to give this van a good cleaning," 'Kass said. "Who set up the bomb?"

"I think you know that already, bitch. We did. Clovers," Said the hostage, and Snake pistol whipped her hard enough to break a jaw.

"Call her a bitch again, and I'm really going to make you regret it," Snake said, and the hostage spit a wad of blood and teeth.

"I ain't gonna tell you nothing. I know your type, especially you, Snake," The mare said the name with disdain, as if she knew him. "You're nothing but a murderer. You've killed my friends left and right, showing no remorse, whether it be barely a mare, or an old stallion. You'll kill me just like you killed them."

Snake just groaned, and holstered his gun. "Tell us who set the bomb."

"Fuck off," said the mare. Snake looked back to see Wolfgang and his group coming back, as well as Tootsie and Creme. 

Snake drew the blade that he had used to kill Ludwig, and ran it across the cheek of the mare.

"I can either put you in the most pain you will ever feel, and still get what I need, or I can put you out of your misery fast," Snake said, and then turned to 'Kass. "Or perhaps my friend here would like to do that for me."

'Kass approached the mare, and the mare started screaming. "Wait! Wait! I'll tell you what I know! Please!" 

Snake smiled, and put a cigarette in his mouth. "Who set up the bomb, and where are they?"

"All I know is that it was this Griffon fucker, had a real thick accent. Fancies himself this nightclub called the Pink Winker. That's all I know!" Shouted the mare, and Snake sighed. 

"Kill her, 'Kass," Snake said, lighting his cigarette. "We have all the information we need."

Snake turned around, and there was a sharp scream followed by an desperate gurgle. Snake sighed, and looked at the others. Nopony except Wild Card reacted to the bloody corpse, as 'Kass dragged it away.

"Hope you guys are up for another gig," Snake said. "We're going to the Pink Winker. Also, we have an addition to the crew. Mind introducing yourself?"

"Hi. I'm Tiggy," Said Tiggy, maintaining a blank face.

"Great, picking up more street rabble. Fucking perfect," 'Weaver said, pushing through the group, and getting into the van. Snake just rolled his eyes, and got in. "Pile in, and try and get some sleep. We've probably got a long night ahead."

-------------

Snake pulled up to the nightclub, the sound of swing playing inside. It had been a long drive. They had briefly stopped at the house for a few bites to eat, and then quickly drove to the nightclub. It had taken some asking around, as well as a few interrogations to find it, but they were here.

Snake slapped a magazine into his handguns, and lit a cigarette. “We’re here.”

A few groans came from the back of the van, and Snake took a drag on his cigarette. “We’re gonna go in from the back. Apparently this is a pretty big place for Clover’s business, so we’re gonna get in there, we’re gonna kick some ass, and we’re gonna burn this fuckin’ place to the ground.”

“What about the griffon and that potato guy?” Asked ‘Kass, obviously wanting to get her hooves on some more Clover gang members.

“We’ll find them, interrogate them about what they know about Clover, and then we’re going to kill them. ‘Kass and ‘Weaver, you’re on that. The rest of us will clear out the club. Any other suggestions?” Asked Snake.

“I suggest we escape through the roof, if we’re burning the place down,” Said Wild Card, pointing at a fire escape. “The garage next to it seems close enough that we can jump into it, and get back to the van safely.”

“Good thinking,” Snake said, and sighed. “Alright, let’s do this."
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Tue 19 Aug 2014, 01:40

'Weaver was walking around the ruins of what was left of the buildings after the explosion, finding anyone to talk with proved to be pretty much an impossibility. Anyone that she approached went pale as a ghost before running away terrified, she could've tried to fly after someone but she doubted that they would be very willing to talk even after that. They would probably just piss themselves and faint.. 

Yeah bat ponies tend to have that effect on people, sure they used to be the lunar guard and everything but nowadays they were mostly thugs for hire and with an slightly longer average life span than the other 3 races that meant a lot of experience as mercs and combat.

"What a useless fucking endeavour this was, hopefully some of the others have found something more useful." 'Weaver muttered for herself and kicked up some dust. She leapt into the air and took off towards the van again, by now the clover family must know they're in the city so it's not much use trying to be overly stealthy.

She came back to the van in time to hear "Tiggy" introduce herself. Just fucking lovely, first they pick up "Wild card" from the street with no promise of being any experienced in this line of work and now this "Tiggy" has been offered a spot on the crew. What, were they picking up any rat from the street that "promises" to help them?  

"Great picking up more street rabble? Fucking perfect." She said and hurried past the group and into the van before anyone could argue.

They all piled into the van and awaited nightfall after making a short pit stop at the new safe house to fill up their stomachs.

Once they arrived outside the nightclub it was dark outside and guests were already forming mile long queues to get in, must be a popular place.. Security is gonna be heavy, most likely armed with guns. One wrong move and you're dead, 'Weaver didn't intend to die today and nor would she let Kass.

They snuck in through the back door together, quiet as mice. Ponies were mingling everywhere, mares making out with rich stallions who paid them plenty just to have some pussy for the night. Shady buisness stallions sitting the shadows and making business, mostly likely about drugs or planning to overthrow some corporate CEO, some were probably also discussing the recent happenings in Manehattan and the death of Miss. Rose. Some of these ponies probably had money invested in her operations and now they had lost it all.

'Weaver and Kass sat down in a dark corner and observed the daily life within the club, a scantily clad mare came up and took their order and returned a few minutes later with their drinks.

"Excuse me, Miss." 'Weaver said before the mare had left. "Hm?" She turned around and looked at them, luckily she didn't recognize them. Probably too high on her drugs to recall their faces from all the wanted posters, that and a lot of criminals came here and it was just business as usual for the nightclub.

"I'm looking for a friend of mine, I was supposed to meet him here but he forgot to mention where.. He's hoofish, nicknamed Potato." 'Weaver tried to sound as friendly as possible to not arouse any suspicion from the mare.

"Potato.. Ya I know 'im, thick as a brick but he works as muscle for hire for the ponies in the V.I.P. lounge, shall I go get him for you?" The mare asked, her eyes drifting away a little before refocusing on 'Weaver and Kass.

"No, thanks. We'll walk there ourselves." 'Weaver said and the mare then left to serve the next customer.

"Come on, Kass. Let's move." 'Weaver got a half gurgled complaint from Kass who was enjoying her drink.

"Can't I at least finish this drink? It's soo good, you should try. Maybe it'll make you less grumpy." Kass said and stuck her tongue out at 'Weaver.

"We're here to work, Kass not have fun, don't you want to get back at Clover?" 'Weaver was starting to get a little annoyed, she didn't want this "Potato" to slip right under their hooves.

"Fine, fine. Miss grumpypants." Kass said and took one last sip before getting up and following 'Weaver quietly.

They moved along in the club, looking for the V.I.P. lounge entrance. They found a staircase with a neon pink sign glowing with the letters V.I.P. In front of it stood two rather buff looking stallions, two stallions that were down cold in 10 seconds flat. Kass and 'Weaver quickly moved on until they heard a germaneiac accent from behind them.

"Well, well, well if it izn't the infamous Kaskara Alae Pinnarum with her little friend from Manehattan, I believe it waz Night Weaver, ja?" They turned around and saw a group of Griffons standing behind them, no doubt part of Ludwig's crew.

"Depends who's asking." 'Weaver responded, which made the lead griffon cackle with laughter.

"Ohoho, you ar a funny one, thatz for zure, I'm afraid you won't make it farther zhan dis. Time for you to die and I zhall collect ze bounty on your headz." The griffon cocked his rifle and the rest of the griffons took aim.

"Oh, I'm afraid you have no idea who you are dealing with." 'Weaver grinned and looked over at Kass who grinned back, obviously on the same line of thought as her. "Ready?" 'Weaver asked and Kass nodded.

"Ready for wat? Your doom? Haha-hurgh." The griffon's cackle was interrupted by a blade through him, Kass had impaled him, she pulled out her sword and the griffon's body slumped forward and fell onto the floor in front of his lackeys who were furious. They began firing everywhere and some even started slashing at anything they thought they saw moving in the corner of their eye.

They were made quick work out of, Kass and 'Weaver circling them on both sides, luckily the griffon's weren't the best of their elite group, most likely new recruits for the men they had lost in the previous encounter with Kass and 'Weaver little rag tag group. They were slow and heavy, not used to dealing with fast moving targets in close quarters so disposing them wasn't too difficult for Kass and 'Weaver who had had plenty of experience with close quarters combat.

The club music had drowned out the gunshots and even if someone heard it wasn't all too common for murders to happen in the V.I.P. lounge. The lead griffon tried to crawl away on the floor, leaving a bloody trail after him.

"Good thinking on not killing him, Kass. Now we can interrogate him, you deal with that while I go and dump these bodies on the toilet. I'll be back in 5, ok?" 'Weaver said and Kass nodded at her before she turned her attention to the griffon who was terrified and tried to plead for mercy.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Sat 23 Aug 2014, 03:53

Snake slipped in the backdoor, followed by Wild Card, then the rest of the crew. In the back rooms of the Pink Winker was the largest money laundering business Snake had ever seen. He knew they needed to burn this place to the ground.

"Tootsie, I'd get your flame spells ready. We've got some work to do," Snake said, before turning back to the group.

"Snake!" shouted Wild Card, pushing his head down. Suprisingly, Wild Card was a lot stronger than she looked. She practically forced Snake down to the ground, and following that, there was the sound of a heavy scuffle. Snake looked around, seeing Wild Card on top of a massive stallion, her hooves stained red with the blood and brains of the Stallion. Snake got up, watching as the money laundering employees ran away.

"Holy shit," Snake murmured to himself, as he saw Wild Card slam her hoof into the now nearly destroyed head of the stallion.

"You okay?" asked Wild Card, standing up. Blood had been splattered all over her face, but she didn't look phased.

"Yeah, I'm good. Let's get to work," Snake said, drawing his handguns. He started walking into the building farther, flanked by his friends, as Tootsie started lighting up the bar. Snake shot any guard he saw, followed by Crimson, Swiss, Tootsie and Creme. All of them were decent shots, most likely improved after their time as outlaws.

Snake stopped for a moment to reload, when he turned to see Wild Card buck a stallion twice her size out the window. She then sprinted toward the next guard, a pegasus mare, and tackled her out of the air. The mare struggled against Wild Card, whose single punch snapped the neck of the pegasus.

Snake finally reloaded and continued on, as the rest of the bar started burning.

"Swiss, Creme, Tootsie go and see if you can't find the girls in the front of the bar. Crimson, Wild Card, you're with me. We'll clear the top floors," Snake said.

The two groups departed, and Snake sighed. "You're a lot stronger than you look, Wild Card. You may have hope to become one of us yet."

"Maybe," Said Wild Card, panting.

"Let's get a move on, the fire is rising," Crimson said, and Snake nodded.

They moved up the building, and with each floor, the trio killed more Clover members, as the fire quickly surrounded them. Wild Card pummeled her way through enemies, smashing their bones easily with her hooves. For a small pony, she packed a punch, and was very quick. Every single hit the mare landed, a pony would break a bone or get thrown. She didn't lack stamina either. Unlike Snake, who was both a chain smoker and recovering alcoholic, she was focusing on her own physical ability to deal with enemies, not some simple movements with a handgun. She would at points get so far ahead, Snake and Crimson would have to speed up their gun slinging to catch up.

Finally the trio made it to the roof, where a few remaining Clover members were desperately trying to find a way off. The pegasi were attempting to lift their earthbound brethern, but to a terrible failure. Snake and Crimson quickly cleared the area with their weapons, except for a single unicorn.

"Hmph, seems that magic beats the bullet once more," Said the unicorn, using his magic to light a cigarette. He looked like a high ranking member of the Clover family. "I'll make sure your death is long and painful."

Suddenly, a spear of magic flew past Crimson and Snake, leaving each of them with a small cut on their face. The Clover pony smiled, and was about to launch another spear, when he was caught in the face by a brick. He tried to recover, but Wild Card rushed him, and bucked him as hard as she could in the face. He flew backwards, skidding to a halt. Blood practically poured from his face, as Wild Card rushed him once more, and delivered a punch to his groin. A CRUNCH! filled the air, as the pony screamed, and fell to the floor, before Wild Card delivered a stomp to the side of his head, knocking him out. Both Crimson and Snake cringed, feeling a bit queasy from the crime against Stallion kind they had just witnessed. 

"I think I got him alive... but, um, I'm not really sure," Said Wild Card, doing a hair flip. "Do we need him alive?"

"Every pony that can still talk is worth more than a dead one," Snake said, before looking across the gap between the Pink Winker and the garage Wild Card pointed out. "I'll get him over there. Car should be up already, so we can prep for a getaway."

Snake levitated the prisoner over, and Wild Card and Crimson remained on the roof, waiting for the others. Before shoving the near dead Clover Pony in the back of the van, Snake turned to Wild Card. "You did good out there today, Kid. I think you have a place with us after all."
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:15

Creme practically had to pull Tootsie away from the bar, her explosion spell reducing the bottles behind the bar to flaming pools of molten glass. She laughed gleefully, like a newborn fillies laugh. By this point, all the patrons knew something was up, and were panicking, screaming, rushing up toward the exit, some getting trampled under hoof. It was the calm ones they had to look out for. They found Kass and Weaver, weapons drawn and ready to go.

“Did you find anything?” Creme asked. But before they could answer, the front windows of the club shattered inward, showering desperate ponies with chunks of sharp glass. Those whose faces had not been turned to bloody ribbons clambered through the new escape.

“Shit” Said Kass, pointing to an individual climbing over the broken glass, into the club, dark sunglasses perched on his nose. He scanned the room. The group instinctively ducked below the table. “Crap, what do we do now?” Weaver asked in hushed tones. “Can we head out the back?”

“Not unless you want to fly through burning alcohol and liquid glass” Tootsie replied, surprisingly calmly.

“To the roof?” Swiss suggested.

The group shrugged and nodded, they had no other choice. The fire was creeping ever closer to the stairs, and more feds climbed through the windows.

“Go! Now!” Shouted Weaver, and the five of the made a break for the stairs. Weaver, Kass and Tootsie made it up without incident, but as Creme and Swiss brought up the rear, gunshot rang out, bullets biting into the wood. These weren't sporadic automatic fire that the gangs favoured, these were precise, powerful, hoofgun shots. Before the pair of them made it into the shelter of the landing, a bullet found it's mark, chewing into thigh muscle.

(Flooter, you can make it Swiss who got shot if you want, if not, I'll make it Creme who gets shot)
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Fri 05 Sep 2014, 22:25

Due to recent events we will put this RP on hiatus for the foreseeable future, we might return to this in the future. In the meanwhile look out for the next RP lead by me.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5