Bronyhangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Fusion

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Project Fusion - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Fusion

Post by Cloudchaser Mon 05 Jan 2015, 17:46

At Queen Twilight's castle:

"YOU MORONIC IMBECILES! CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?!" Twilight was furious after learning that they had lost contact with yet another War AI and on top of that the VTOL of her special forces commando unit had been reported to have been shot down in the Griffon empires ruins, most likely killing the entire unit. While she didn't house many feelings for Spitfire nor any of the other members of the unit she still held Rainbow Dash dearly and was furious to learn of her former friends death.

Whatever servants, guards and messenger who had the unfortunate luck to be there were being choked to death from inside and there was a heavy pressure inside their skulls as Twilight's rage wasn't subsiding. Their eyes were about to pop out of their heads when suddenly there was a loud POP and blood was pouring out of the ears of those Twilight had been choking, in her rage she had inadvertently cast a spell that completely fries the brain into pudding.

Throwing away the corpses and ordering some servants to clean up the mess she hooked herself up to the mainframe from where she controlled everything and pulled down a few large monitors that flickered to life with the images of her most loyal generals.

"My dear generals, time has come. I declare ultimate war on anyone that dares stand against me, that includes my brother and his namby pamby wife who are hiding in the Crystal empire. Whatever resources you need you shall receive, I want this war to be basically unwinnable by anyone but us, is that understood?" 

The generals nodded one by one and the screens flickered off and Twilight shifted her focus to making sure the roads would be clear and that her army would be supplied with the latest military technology. 

Within 24 hours troops were marching out of every major city, most of them heading for the Crystal empire to lay siege on them, some were moving towards rebel encampments like the Night Watch's headquarters.

Main group:

After dispatching Rainbow Dash and Spitfire into custody on board the digger the group went out exploring the ruined kingdom of the Griffons, none of them were quite prepared for the sight though. Twilight's forces hadn't even bothered with hiding the evidence of a massacre as rotting corpses with half decayed flesh were lying in piles, some corpses were impaled on spikes and some were half buried in mass graves. It was quite a macabre sight for sure, how anyone could have survived this onslaught was beyond them.

Yet, Amber had a nagging feeling someone or something was watching their every move and it wasn't Twilight that she was certain of. What use would she have by spying on a dead kingdom? 

Eventually Amber found some chainmail looking armour but it was still in good condition despite showing signs of having been hit with laser so it had to be some prototype armour that the Griffon's had worked on to combat Twilight's troops weapons. 

As she was putting the armour on she saw a black contour of something that looked like a Griffon but not quite one either and when she finished putting the armour on the mysterious creature revealed itself with a drawn bow pointing right at Amber's face.

"Stop right there you blasphemer!" The mysterious creature said, Amber was about to speak up when she felt a sharp poke in her back and when she looked behind her she saw a dragon? No, that can't be they were all killed off and this one was more ponylike too, same with the other one who had the features of a Griffon and pony.

"I mean no harm, I was just scavenging for useful gear to help me and my friends in our fight against Twilight Sparkle and her rule of tyranny." Amber said and she felt the dragonpony behind her loosen the lightning spear that she was poking her with and the Griffonpony in front of her loosened his bow a little bit.

"Who sent you here?" The griffonpony asked suspiciously.

"The leader of the Night Watch, we've allied with them to help combat Twilight." Amber responded as calmly as she could.

"The night watch? Isn't that those bat ponies in the south that survived the purge?" The dragonpony looked at her friend and asked with a curious look on her face.

"Yes, that's them. I wasn't aware they had taken up the fight against Twilight, but how do we know you're not lying and this isn't some clever ruse by Twilight to rat us out of our hiding?" the Griffonpony asked suspiciously as he cocked his bow again.

"The daughter of the leader of the faction is with us here, she's called Nyte. I can get her for you if you wish." Amber offered.

"We're not letting you go anywhere." The dragonpony poked her even harder in the back. "I can hail one of my friends via our implants and see if she's with anyone of them and they can come to us." Amber retorted.

"Fine but only her, once we've confirmed you're lying or not we can deal with your other friends." The griffonpony responded.

Amber nodded in understanding and hailed anyone who had had their communication implant installed by Wrath.

"Hello? Guys, I've run into some.. Uh "friends" here and they want to meet Nyte to confirm we've actually been sent by the Night Watch, are any of you guys around her right now?" Amber called out.

"Yeah she's here with me, send me your cords and we'll make our way." Vulcan called back. "Sorry, Vulcan they want Nyte to come alone at first, I'm sending my cords right now and you can point out to Nyte where abouts I am." Amber responded, Vulcan sighed in understanding and pointed out to Nyte where to fly  and after a short moment she saw Amber being held hostage.

"Oh my god.." Nyte facepalmed when she saw WHO saw holding Amber hostage. "Overdraw, Cassie what the hell are you two doing here?" She yelled out at them.

"Wait, what? You KNOW these two?" Amber yelled at Nyte whom rolled her eyes in response. "Yes, we're childhood friends. Overdraw is a hippogriffin, a crossbreed between a pegasus and griffin and Cassie is a dragon-pony crossbreed which is probably self explanatory." 

"Greeeeat, do you mind releasing me now?" Amber asked, Overdraw and Cassie put down their weapons as Nyte flew down to meet them. "Oh wow, Amber. You found dragonmail? I wasn't aware the Griffon's had succeeded in making it." She said as she landed and saw what Amber was wearing.

"There's more where that comes from." Overdraw said and Nyte turned to him. "Oh yeah? Well if we're gonna be on the front lines of this war it'd be damn handy with whatever armour we can get ahold of." 

Overdraw and Cassie showed them to the supply room armoury and linked up with the others, each one of them received a piece of dragonmail armour that'd help block some of the incoming shots from Twilight's soldiers weapons.

"So if we're done here now, shall we make our way to Obsidian city as you promised?" Swift asked.

"Hold on, what? Obsidian city? As in the Crystal Empire? But it's impossible to get in there if you don't know Shining Armor or Princess Cadence." Overdraw stated.

"I work for the Obsidian PMC company, who do you think owns us? Trust me, we'll get you into the city as long as you get us there." Swift answered with a grin on his face.

"Nyte, Cassie and I request to join your crew. We have nowhere else to go and we might as well throw our lot in with you guys seeing as you're taking up the fight against Twilight." Overdraw asked, Nyte looked at Amber and Cosmos who just nodded at her. "Welcome on board I guess, let's head for the Crystal empire then." 

They all departed for the digger together and left for the Crystal empire with haste.        
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Thu 08 Jan 2015, 20:57

It had been several hours since the digger had docked, and the crew had taken showers, and put on their newly upgraded augments and exo suits, all courtesy of Obsidian Corporation.

After they had docked, the crew soon realized there was two sides to Obsidian City: The top side, known as the Crystal Empire, a mere mirage filled with protected Crystal ponys, while Obsidian City lie inside the crust of the planet, inverted. The military of Obsidian worked ceaselessly, nearly 1 million workers strong, building, repairing, destroying, and fighting underneath the Fair City. And no one except Obsidian knew. In bases all around the continent, Obsidian had been preparing for Twilight's eventual complete slip into madness, and were ready for the oncoming battle that was quickly approaching. Even now, within the crust of the earth, the crew could hear the rumbling of Twilight's war machines.

Swift walked out of Shining Armour's room, completely decked out in assault gear: Two assault rifles fit into his battle saddle, and there was more armour, as well as a visored helmet with a sharp-toothed grin painted on the front of the visor. 

"Shining Armour will see you now," He said. Indigo and Rooster had buggered off to put new gear on and join the Anti-Tank team, while he was going to lead the attack towards the infantry division. "Nyte, as soon as we can get rid of our problem, we'll send out a task force to defend the Night Watch. We take care of our friends, and the enemy of our enemy is our friend."

Nyte nodded, and Swift patted her on the back. "Don't worry: We will win this fight."

"We might win the fight, but perhaps not the war," said a figure, standing in the doorway. He walked out to reveal himself, a giant stallion, with white fur and blue hair, laced with grey. "So you're the ponies who have been a thorn in my sisters flank, eh? Step inside the office, please."

The crew walked inside, and Shining Armour pushed a button, sending the office going upwards. 

"War is upon all those who oppose Twilight, and we plan to do something about it," Said Shining, practically giving a briefing. "I know you're not in the best of positions, but we can't give you support on defending the Nightwatch, and alone, you would surely perish. As soon as we get rid of this assault force, we will go and deliver support to all those who need it."

"Won't Twilight attempt to destroy Obsidian while you're away?" asked Amber, and Shining Armour shook his head. 

"As far as Twilight is concerned, Obsidian isn't under my command. We've made sure that we still have a few operatives working for Twilight on the inside. We have it all covered, though soon things will start being obvious when we start going on the offensive," Said Shining Armour, and Wrath raised his eyebrow.

"Offensive? Isn't that a little risky?" asked Wrath, as the elevator office inverted. 

"Not after we get Twilight's orbital platform. Then we'll be able to deliver support at any time with practical hellfire," Said Shining Armour, as the office shuddered. "You guys better link up with Swift. The battle is starting."

------

"Orbital Squads 1, 2, and 3 are ready for boarding," Said Star Dust, charging her burst rifle. Asteroid Belt nodded, putting down his visor, a pentagonal cubed helmet restin upon his neck.

The orbital drop ships decloaked, and 18 Obsidian soldiers jumped onto the Royal Orbital Platform, planting charges to breach. Suddenly, alarm bells rang, and Asteroid Belt shouted over his coms system.

"Remember boys and girls! Our little brothers downstairs are depending on us to take down this platform, otherwise their fucked," Said Belt, as they breached through the hull of the ship. 

"Fuck! Raiders! Take 'em down!" Shouted a Sheep, as Star Dust turned him into ash with her burst rifle. 

"Red down! Move out through the ship!" shouted Star Dust. The squads moved out, destroying any pony in their way that wasn't an Obsidian Operative. Their screams were dampened by the sound of the Burst rifles smashing through the ponies bodies, burning them to a crisp as they made contact.

As soon as the ship was Clear, Star Dust ran over to the VS-1 VULKAN Cannon, and armed the controls, charging the solar cannon. Other soldiers jumped on the orbital blasters, and started firing upon Twilight's forces below. 

"Sir, we have the cannon. Green to start ground attack."

-------

Swift's VTOL sped across the icey ground, its 20mm Minigun firing its explosive shots towards the forward moving forces. While Cosmos was firing her Railgun from the back lines, the rest of the crew tagged along in the VTOL, using side guns to decimate the approaching forces. Above the minigun, there was a toothy smile, almost identical to Swift's helmet, biting down upon the minigun. 

"Keep on track for just a bit longer!" shouted Swift, pulling to the left to avoid anti air rockets. The cannon should be charged soon!"

Vulcan, Wrath, and the Two mercs they had picked up in Griffonia stayed with the Digger, while Nyte had been sitting without an Exo suit, Assault rifle next to her. There was Indigo, Rooster, Nyte, Amber, and Sage in the VTOL, as the fight raged on. Amber and Rooster manned the side guns, opening fire upon the Royal forces, tearing them apart piece by piece. Every so often they'd see a vehicle go up in flames, courtesy of Cosmos' rail gun. 

"Swift, get the fuck out of there! Incoming VULKAN round!" shouted the operator. Swift immediately turned the VTOL around, and sped off and top speeds, his rotors going at 110% speed. The side doors closed, and the back door opened, revealing anti-material rifles. Rooster and Amber jumped on them, firing at pursuing vehicles, before a blinding orange light hit the ground, sending a massive shockwave around the area. Any cloaked enemy VTOL's were immediately knocked out of the air, as Swift pushed his VTOL harder.

"Uh, SWIFT!" Shouted Indigo, as Swift pushed forward on the throttle, pursued by the shockwave. 

"I know!" shouted Swift, his voice muffled by the high pitched droning of the VTOL's engines.

Suddenly, a molten war AI came charging out of the shockwave, its carbon fiber melting around it. Amber aimed her rifle, and opened fire, hitting it, tearing off its head.

And it kept on coming.

"Shit! It's still com-" said Amber, as a flash of blue light turned it into ash. "What in the hell?"

"I was looking for that asshole," Said Wrath through the intercom, as the VTOL escaped the shockwave. As it landed, the crew looked past the destruction, and realized that Twilight's forces were retreating... for now.

They had won the battle, as predicted. But the war was far from over.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Sat 10 Jan 2015, 20:16

Queen Twilight's PoV: 

Twilight was linked up directly with her troops on the battlefield outside the Crystal empire, she was growing increasingly annoyed with her brother's defiance. 

"I gave you a taste of the power you could've had my dear brother and you denied it, claiming no power was stronger than love and friendship. Well how wrong you were and you shall watch your precious city burn, maybe I'll spare your and Cadence's life and just imprison you inside of your mind like I have with Celestia and Luna."

Suddenly an eerie ethereal voice filled Twilight's mind, it was cold like death and yet it was like the voice was coming from right beside her, but she knew better than that.

"Twilight my dear apprentice, how goes our plans?" The master asked. "I'm currently laying siege on the Crystal empire, once the shield falls they will be defenseless and then I shall deal my pestersome brother and his Princess of a wife." Twilight said with glee.

"Ah, Crystal empire. Once ruled by King Sombra, there's rumours he built a mirror copy of the city underground which housed his army and special operatives headquarters, I think he called it Obsidian city." The master said advertently as he watched Twilight's reaction.

"Obsidian city? Obsidian? Wait, the PMC company I bought is called Obsidian and Obsidian is city is the special units headquarters for the Crystal empire that is currently run by my brother and his wife.. I have been betrayed from inside, if you'll excuse me I do believe I have some matter to attend too." Twilight said and charged up a teleport after getting dressed in her regal war attire.

"By all means my dear apprentice." With that the Master was gone again.

Main group:

"We've managed to beat them back for now but it's not long until they break the shield spell, even if me and Cadance channel our magic into it we can't hold out forever-" Suddenly Shining Armour stopped and looked out of the nearest window, concentrating on something out there.

"Shining!" Cadance came running. "I know, I felt it too." Shining said.

"Felt what?" Amber asked, not being a unicorn nor an alicorn she had no idea what it was they were feeling.

"Twilight is here." Cadance said with great sadness in her voice, she had after all been her foalsitter and married to her brother so she had loved the mare like she was her own daughter.

"W-whwat? TWILIGHT is HERE?!" The group burst out, slightly terrified but also worried.

"Yes, and with her here the shield won't hold for much longer. She's the most powerful alicorn in the world thanks to her corrupted power plus being the element of magic which also renders the elements of harmony useless without it's triggering being." Shining explained and then he looked at Cadance and for a few minutes it was like they were having a conversation only they could hear before he looked back the group.

"Look, what I'm going to ask of you now will sound very bizarre and you will likely not understand why I ask it of you but trust me when I say we'll need her help for what'll come next." Shining said as he stared at the group.

"O-okay?" Confused looks were being shared amongst the group.

"Are you sure about this, sweetie? Do you think she'll work with us after what we did too her?" Cadance asked Shining while nuzzling him lovingly.

"Yes, she'll have no choice. My sister almost wiped her brood out, we merely pushed her out of Canterlot. If she wants her brood to survive this war she'll have to work with us." Shining again turned to the group.

"I want you to go the changeling lands, find out what's happened with Queen Chrysalis and where she is currently. Find her and tell her we sent you to offer help in return for her help and I want you take Swift Wind with you, he'll hook you up with some new weapons and armour if you need it. Though I can see you've found some dragonmail armour, extremely rare especially seeing as it's made from dragon scales." Shining armour explained.

A small humph came from Cassie, being half dragon she wasn't very enthused about her kin being used in this way.

"Wait you want us to bring this traitor with us? He betrayed Twilight for money what's to say he won't cash us in to her next?" Amber said, which caused Swift to chuckle a bit and Shining armour to smile. "What? What's so funny?" Amber was really confused now.

"Swift and Obsidian PMC were working for me all the time, he's one of my most trusted operatives and I'm sure he'll serve you well." 

Suddenly a bunch of loud thuds were heard. 

"So she's begun assaulting the shield directly then. Go, now! You don't have much time! Find Chrysalis, Me and Cadance will go into hiding along with most of our troops. We'll emerge again when it's time to fight Twilight directly." Shining said and took Cadance and ran to gather their troops.

"Come on, this way." Swift said as he lead the group to the Obsidian weapon armoury before they headed to the digger to make their way to the Changeling lands in the far south of Equestria.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Sun 11 Jan 2015, 22:41

"You guys get what you need, I'll be back at the digger," Said Swift, lighting a cigarette, as he walked to the digger. He watched at the gears of the massive city turned, getting ready to evacuate to their secondary bases all over the continent. They'd be spread thin, but at least they had the orbital base. Support would never be easier for Obsidian, who had previously been denied Orbital Solar cannons, due to their ability to harness WMD like blasts of Celestia's power. 

Swift reached the digger, and tore off his exo suit and battle saddles. While it was his main combat mechanism, he hated wearing it, he almost felt as if it was no better than having augments, the very thing that he had been ostracized for not getting. He rubbed the back of his neck, touching the old exo ports. He shuddered at the thought of plugging into those holes again, like AST troopers.

Suddenly, Swift detected something moving in the shadows. He thought for a second, before realizing they had never gotten the two "Sheep" unloaded from the ship. Swift quickly reached for his Zeus staff, only to be knocked on his flank. On top of him was the augmented Rainbow Dash, her face mere inches away from Swift's.

"Get off of me you fucker!" shouted Swift, headbutting her as hard as he possibly could. Rainbow Dash didn't falter, and instead slammed her own head into Swift's. 

Swift, even though he usually rely'd on his Exo suit, was unnaturally strong, even for an Earthpony, and smashed his hind legs into Rainbow Dash's stomach, making her gag. He got on top of her, and started smashing his hoof into her face, eventually knocking her out. 

He looked around for Spitfire, only to realize that she had been dispatched by Nyte, who had easily knocked her out. 

"We're trained to easily knock out augmentees," She said, and Swift nodded, before bucking Rainbow Dash, who had been stirring quietly. 

-----------

As soon as everypony got back from the armory, Wrath took his seat, and started piloting the Digger towards the lands. Swift quietly monitored the battle above, sitting above his radio set as his exo charged. After about an hour of radio chatter, retreat was authorized, and the radio went quiet. Swift shoved his face into hoofs, pushing his mane back. Nyte walked over to him, feeling as if he was the most in common with her, as he had no augments. His eyes were red, and he was pursing his lips quietly, before leaning back.

"Hey, everything alright?" asked Nyte, sitting next to Swift.

"Several hours ago you called me a fucking Merc, and now you're asking me if I'm alright?" joked Swift, wiping his eyes. "Funny how things change."

"Huh, I guess you're right," Said Nyte, looking at Swift cautiously. How could a stallion who had taken the life of killing cry. "Are you crying?"

"Several hours ago, my two best friends were kicking ass along side me. Now, they're both dead or god knows where, maybe being brainwashed by Twilight," Said Swift, gritting his teeth. "I think I might deserve to shed a tear or two."

"Oh... I'm sorry," Said Nyte, thinking about her own friends in the Nightwatch camp. At least she had the benefit of the doubt thinking they were alive, but Swift had lost his friends. Rooster and Indigo had been very kind to Nyte in the short time she knew them. "Anything I can do to help?"

"Do you like sparring?" asked Swift, looking up. "This place has a dojo."

"Oh, well, I mean, if you don't mind getting your flanked kicked," joked Nyte, and Swift smiled. He had turned from a hardass to a pathetic stallion, but the smile showed some hope.

--------------

Swift still had his under-armour on, while Nyte had a dark coloured robe on, as they circled on another on the matted floor. The constant humming of the digger was the only thing breaking the silence.

Nyte struck first, speeding towards Swift, slamming the side of her hoof into his leg. He quickly countered, rolling over Nyte, and kicking her legs out. She landed with a thud, but then kicked Swift's legs out. While Swift was obviously stronger than Nyte, she was faster, which was a better advantage on their feet. She jumped to her hoofs, and delivered a upped cut-buck with her hind legs. Swift easily caught it, and twisted her around, throwing her on her back. Even under his shirt, Swift's massive muscles were visibly moving as he strained to grapple Nyte, but she twisted out. 

Nyte did a spinning kick to Swift's sides, which knocked the wind out of him, but did not make him falter. He took the hit, and grabbed Nyte's extended leg, and threw both of them onto the ground, leaving Swift on top of Nyte, mere inches from one another's faces. They huffed loudly, looking into one another's eyes.

"Let's reset," Swift said, pulling away. Nyte nodded, and they took up their positions once again.

------

Swift was dripping with sweat, bleeding from a slight cut on his head, after nearly 3 straight hours of sparring with Nyte. She wasn't in much better shape, her lip split and her mane matted with sweat. 

"We should probably shower," Said Nyte, and Swift nodded. "I think we'll probably need to get some rest soon."

"Aye, good call," Said Swift, before touching the PA. "Do we have personal showers?"

"No. You have to use the commons area for hygene." Said Wrath, before chuckling. "Try to clean up after having vicious shower sex up, okay?"

"Okay then," Said Swift, before hearing a giggle out of Nyte. Swift lit a cigarette, before walking to the showers.

As they entered, Swift stripped effortlessly, giving Nyte a full view of Swift's 'equipment'. She blushed brightly, never really 'seeing' a stallion's parts, as Bat-ponies were pre-dominantly female. Nyte carefully pulled off her robe, making sure not to reveal anything, only to realize that Swift had already turned on the water, face upwards into the steaming water. The way the white light mixed with the hot water, it made Swift's coat shine brightly. Nyte found herself mesmerized by the pony, before turning on her own water.

-------

Cosmos vigorously cleaned her new MORS railgun, as well as her armoured assault exo. She felt that it helped with the helplessness of her situation. She had cheated death, delivered it, as well as looked it right in the eye in the past week or so multiple times. She didn't know how everypony else kept their sanity. 

Meanwhile, Wrath continued to look through Obsidian's files, reading up on the WAR AI initiative. While it didn't give anything away that he didn't already know. Only something about how they weren't really AI's, but it didn't expand upon it. His hopeless search to find out where he really came from only extended with more questions.

------

Nyte was busy washing her face, when she felt the eyes of Swift upon her. She opened her eyes, and looked at Swift, who was busy washing his neck, vigorously. She noticed a gleaming port on the back of his neck, and she recoiled. Had he been with Obsidian that long? The last exo-suits that used ports were generation 2's, which were nearly 6 years old. He flinched every time he ran his hoof over the metal part, sighing. Nyte's attention turned to Swift's tattoos, mostly littering his legs. But there was one running down his spine, seemingly in the long dead language of old Equis. After gazing at it for a while, Nyte finally picked out the letters "Certa ut Fratres".

"It means Fight as brothers," Said Swift, smiling through the water. "The motto of an old pegasus warlord by the name of "The Eagle". "

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean- "

"Don't worry about it," Said Swift, and Nyte slowly approached him. She realized she was interested in this certain stallion, but not in the same way she usually was. She was more interested in who he was, what his story was, instead of what he could do, how strong was he. She came up to Swift, trembling slightly, not knowing what to do next.

"Um, I'm sorry," She said, before retreating back towards her shower. Swift watched her as she walked away, enchanted in the batpony. His mind raced as she walked away, urging him to hold off.

-------

Swift got dressed, lighting a cigarette, watching as Nyte dressed herself. He quickly walked to his room, only to realize that he was being followed.

"Uh, is this your room too?" asked Nyte, and Swift nodded, pointing to a bed roll. 

"That's my bed. I guess they ran out of rooms. A thing like this isn't supposed to hold that many ponies," Said Swift, and Nyte giggled. 

"You better not snore. Otherwise I'll have to kick your flank again," Said Nyte, and Swift chuckled. 

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I won those fights," Said Swift. "Or do you want to go for a rematch?"

They playfully circled one another, both too tired to actually fight, throwing play punches, until Swift finally swept Nyte off her hoofs, and onto the roll-out bed. They gazed at one another for a moment, before Swift leaned in, kissing Nyte quickly, before pulling away. Instead of easily pulling away, Nyte gave resistance, pulling him in again, their mouths intertwining.

--------

"Guys, you are not going to believe this," Wrath said, chuckling to himself. "I think Swift and Nyte are hooking up."

The rest of the gang were eating chow, and burst out laughing, stew being flung all over the place, except for Cosmos and Amber.

"Leave them be. They need some comfort in such a dark time," Said Cosmos, staring emptily at her bowl of stew. "At least they found some."
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Mon 19 Jan 2015, 20:44

"At least they found some..." Cosmos said and Amber looked at her friend solemnly. They had all lost a great deal in this conflict and even more was to be lost if they couldn't stop Twilight. Amber recalled how she had been convinced during her period under Twilight's control that she was the loving wife of a rather handsome stallion back in Ponyville and how he had probably presumed her dead at this point.. 
She shuddered at the thought of having "loved" someone she didn't even know, she had just been paired up with a stallion that had the right physique and would make sure to grant her with healthy foals had Twilight's "utopia" become a reality for Amber. 

Amber stood up and thanked for the food and went off for a walk through the digger, she hadn't spent much time actually walking around the ship, especially not after they had the corpses of the previous crew. What had happened to those still lingered in the back of Amber's mind, she didn't want to end up dead in a pile of blood, body fluids and whatnot.

She ran into Vulcan who was doing her usual check up of the systems and whatnot and talking with Wrath to make sure she's fixing stuff properly.

"How about now?" Amber heard Vulcan say as she had her head poked in inside a power cabinet, and suddenly the lights in the entire section flickered to life. "Yeah there we go!" Vulcan cheered and when she dove back out of the cabinet she saw Amber standing there. "Oh, hello Amber. What's up?" She asked, Amber just shrugged a bit. "Not much, just exploring the ship, seeing if there's anything I can do.."

Vulcan stood there for a moment, thinking before she looked like she'd gotten an idea before she took Amber and dragged her with her to a big chamber with a big screen that almost looked like a window. "I found this computer earlier, I've been working on it on my off time trying to catalogue and fix the missing records. It's got a lot of pictures and information on how Equestria was before Twilight's rule, it was quite a beautiful world and if you don't mind I'd like to share that with you." Vulcan said as she turned on the computer and a flood of images popped up, Amber just sat there in silence, stunned at the beauty of the world before it had been ruined by Twilight's corruption.

Nyte wasn't letting Swift go anytime soon, he was a really handsome stallion and a good kisser, she wanted this moment to last forever. Just laying there and making out until they fall asleep on top of each other, it was a weird feeling that Nyte had, she'd never felt this way for a stallion before but her heart was racing and she couldn't get Swift out of her mind as they continued to make out.

Eventually the moment came to an end when Nyte felt something hard bump against her plot, thinking it was a snake or something she jumped up and turned around, not realizing that Swift now had her plot in his face as she saw his stallionhood poking out of it's sheath and becoming harder with every moment. Not helping the situation with having shoved her plot into Swift's face like it was an invitation to lick her clean, Nyte had never seen a fully erect stallion cock before and it was a bit intimidating. 

Suddenly she felt something soft in her nether regions and a moan escaped her as Swift started licking her mare juices up, Nyte had never even played with herself despite her mother and Aurora giving her "toys" on multiple occasions but she had never used them so it was an entirely new and foreign feeling she was having and she was getting high on her own ecstasy. 

She got progressively more wet and her moaning became more and more panting as she felt something build up inside of her until she couldn't hold it in anymore and with a loud "aaah" she came all over Swift's muzzle and then slumped over him as she lay beside his rock hard cock trying to catch her breath.

"Man you came fast, is this your first time? Also I hope you've still got some energy left, I got you off so it's only fair you take care of this thing." Swift said as he rocked he hips so his cock slapped Nyte's muzzle. "What *pant* do I *pant* do with it?" Nyte said between her gasps for air, she poked it a bit with her hooves trying to come under fund with how it worked. 
"Oh man you really are inexperienced aren't you? Heh, well you suck it of course, put it in your mouth, lick and suck along my shaft until I cum and then you either swallow or let me cum on you." 
Swift explained to Nyte, she looked at him a bit confused but did as he said and began to take his shaft in her mouth, gagging at first and coughing as she took too much at once. 

"Whoah whoah, take it easy girl. I'm quite a bit more than the average stallion so you're not meant to swallow me in one go, work your way down my shaft in your own pace, I don't want you to choke on my cock."
Nyte did another attempt and this time she began suckling and licking the tip, licking up his precum and lubing up the shaft with her saliva as she took more and more into her mouth. 

For being an inexperienced mare, Nyte still managed to make Swift feel like he was in heaven, he had always prided himself on being able to last longer than the average stallion but this time something was different.. This wasn't just a one night stand mare who'd be gone in the morning, no he felt something more for Nyte and he tried to deny the feeling but he knew what it was and he was sure Nyte was feeling the same as she seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Oh shit, ahh fuck. Nyte you're so damn hot, I'm not gonna last much longer." Swift said quickly in between a gasp of air as he tried to hold himself until the very last but Nyte's sucking, licking and playing with his balls was quite an euphoric feeling and soon lost control as he barely had time to call out "I'm c-cumming"

Nyte felt Swift's stallionhood clench before a stream of liquid burst out and into her mouth just as he yelled out that he was cumming, Nyte panicked a bit before she remembered what Swift had said about swallowing and she began to gulp up every bit of seed that Swift shot out into her mouth, she was running out of air as Swift just kept on cumming and just as Nyte thought she'd choke on his seed the stream stopped and she felt him go limp in her mouth as his cock popped out of her mouth. She quickly swallowed the rest of his cum that she had in her mouth, savouring the taste. 

Swift just lay there with his flaccid cock still leaking the last of his cum, before it dripped onto his fur, Nyte made sure to lap up the last bit of cum before she laid down beside Swift and cuddled into his warm fur and fell asleep. Swift looked down onto Nyte, she looked really cute there at his side but he couldn't help but wondering if what they had shared was just because of Nyte's curiosity and innocence or if there really was any.. "love" between them, he decided to push the first thought out of his mind and decided that Nyte was a mare he had interest in pursuing for more than sex and eventually they both had fallen asleep in each other's embrace. 

After having geared up the crew gathered up in the boarding hall as they approached onto the changelings wastelands were supposed to be located according to the coordinates that Shining Armour had given them. A loud pling and the distant rumbling of the engines shutting off indicated to the crew that they had arrived, Wrath's voice came out of the speakers as with every time they left the digger.

"Alright crew, this is the coordinates Shining Armour gave us. The changelings were among the first to be purged out and very little records still exist that detail what went down so expect anything and everything to happen, as always me and Vulcan will stay back but just in case it would be nice with some extra hands in case there's any changelings left out there."

Nyte looked over to Overdraw and Cassie and they looked back at her and nodded. "Overdraw and Cassie will stay back here, Overdraw's keen sight coupled with Cassie's excellent hearing and night vision is going to make sure that nothing sneaks past them and into the digger." Nyte said as they all readied to go out.

Once outside they looked around, 20 years or so had passed since the purge and yet it looked like it had happened yesterday, what had once been a lush forest was now a desert wasteland with piles of dead changelings, pod huts that were half burnt with corpses hanging limp from them. It was quite a macabre scene and Amber wondered if something similar hadn't happened with the bat ponies, she glanced over a look at Nyte who kept a straight face but she was still visibly disturbed and no doubt was she thinking of her own kin who had suffered a similar fate..

"WHO DARES TRESPASS ON MY LANDS?!" A loud and booming voice came, it sounded like it was inside their heads but at the same time it sounded like it came from everywhere around them at the same time.

"We come seeking the changeling Queen on behalf of his royal majesties Shining Armour and Cadance!" Nyte yelled out, it was a long shot and if whoever was speaking to them knew of those two they also most likely knew what they had done to the changelings..

A moment of silence before the voice came back but this time it sounded a lot closer and it wasn't yelling.

"Why do those two send their minions to mock me? Have we not suffered enough because of them and their kin? We had to re-establish our society after they blasted us out of Canterlot and then Miss perfect decides to throw a hissy fit and make sure to kill us all and now you're here to finish the job I take it?" The voice carried a sad but yet royal voice with a hint of mockery.

"Quite the contrary, Shining Armour and Princess Cadance are actively fighting Twilight and her forces and they request your help. They can't take the fight with her alone but together with your changelings, the night watch and whatever forces remain after the assault on the Crystal empire we might stand a chance!" Amber yelled at the voice.

Again a moment of silence and then from out of the shadows a royal figure exited, Queen Chrysalis herself followed by some of the larger changeling species, probably breed purely for being bodyguards of the Queen.

"You want MY help after what YOUR people did to my brood? I don't know whether I should laugh or not. I could always take the mares as a gift of goodwill, after all we do require incubators for our eggs in order to rebuild.." Queen Chrysalis eyed, Cosmos, Amber, Sage and Nyte.

Swift stepped forth in front of the others, "Don't you want this war to end as much as we do, Chrysalis? What are you going to do if we fail to stop Twilight and she comes for your brood again? Can you count on getting lucky twice and survive with enough to rebuild or will you throw your lot in with those that have taken up the last hope of surviving as free individuals and fight back, get revenge against the one who did these unspeakable thing to you and your brood?" Swift was almost as tall as Chrysalis and with his exo suit on he was more than a little bit intimidating as he stared down Chrysalis.

"Hmph I suppose you do have a point, for the sake of the survival of my brood and I, we will join forces with you. We'll meet you in the Crystal empire in two days, I need to prepare my brood for war." Queen Chrysalis said as she turned around and vanished.

"Two days.. We don't even know where Shining Armour and Cadance went into hiding and Twilight's forces are all over there so there's not much point to go storming the front without some backup. I suggest we head back to the Night watch, hopefully Twilight's forces haven't arrived there yet and we can still help them fight back and rally together with them and the changelings to create a chokehold on Twilight's forces from the back." Swift explained, Cosmos and Nyte quickly agreeing on the plan, Amber and Sage voiced some concerns about going to the Night watch. 

What if it was too late? They couldn't risk being captured by Twilight again.. Despite the concern it was still their best course of action to help the Night watch and hopefully get backup and so they headed back into the digger, the Night watch's headquarters were less than half a days travel from the Wastelands. A race against the clock had begun, would they make it to the Night watch in time or would they already be dead..
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Mon 02 Feb 2015, 20:36

The digger chewed through the earth's crust, munching away through dirt and gravel. Cosmos cleaned her gun again, her Exo-suit hanging on the wall. It was scary, knowing that the very ponies who had saved their lives not weeks ago could all be dead. While the Night Watch was strong, they wouldn't stand a chance against the wrath of Twilight in full force.

Swift was busy gearing up, loading his weapons and armouring up his Exo-suit. His assault rifles were in full ready position, with multiple spare mags and a trophy system on his back. He had rarely been in open engagements, but when he did get into them, he was just as good with a gun as he was with a Zeus Stick. He had to be ready for anything once they got out into the open.

Wrath monitored the movements of Twilight's forces, as well as listening to Radio chatter from Obsidian, hoping for some revelation of victory against the augmented war machine. He was charging quickly, and as well as a chasis change, he had decided to get a change of LED's to suit his appropriate use: 

War.

His red LED's glowed brightly, his eyes turned into slits. His weapons spun within his chasis, and the constant humming of his processor gave an awe-inspiring feel to the black War AI. He would hunt down his brothers and sisters, and then kill them.

And after he was done with them, he would deal with Twilight.

-----

"30 Seconds til breach," 

Everyone made their final adjustments: A bunch of civilians and soldiers turned rebels, about to look death in the eye and cut it down where it stood down. Swift led the deployment section of the Digger, his guns spinning up.

"15 seconds."

Wrath quickly joined the group in the deployment section, lowering his built in visor for his hud. While he did not know it, the Obsidian AI's had decided to paint a skull on the visor, giving it the look of a skull with glowing red eyes. His side guns seperated from his chasis, and he sighed.

The digger breached, smashing through the ground behind the Nightwatch Lines, and the squad left the area. While outfitted with taboo items for the Nightwatch, they appreciated the support.

"Get on the front lines if you can! We're being slaughtered out there!" Shouted an Officer, and Swift nodded. He sprinted off with the other ponies, their exo suits pushing them to their very limits. Within minutes they could smell the blood, hear the screams and the war machines. They could feel the power of Twilight's army pushing towards their positions.

"Nyte, Cosmos, you're with me. We need to set up a flanking route, get behind the Shock Troops," Shouted Swift, as he branched off. As soon as Wrath came within vision of Twilight's soldiers, he opened fire, his Red Gatling lasers tearing through their lines. Amber, Sage, Vulcan, Overdraw and Cassie opened fire themselves, joining the fray. Wrath quickly approached the forces, until he was right in the middle of the battle. He quickly took down any soldiers attacking him, so many that he was creating a pile of them. Every time he would run out of energy, he would such the remaining electricity left inside the augments for a boost. Before long, he was playing king of the hill with dead bodies.

Night Watch soldiers fought around them, obviously their fighting skills superior to Twilight's forces, their energy renewed by the sudden support of The Rebels. Swift's guns went off with loud bangs, tearing apart armoured foes as if they were paper. Cosmos shot VTOL's out of the sky easily, and Nyte easily overpowered the augmented ponies.

----------

"Swift, this is Stardust: The City is lost, but our priority is to save any forces out in the feild: The VULKAN is at your operations."

"Hit these fuckers with some light rounds!"

"Copy that, Swift,"

Stardust quickly lazed targets, and the cannon fired light bursts of solar shots at armoured targets on the ground.

----------

The battle was at a stalemate. 

Too much blood had been spilled on both sides, but at least Twilight's decimated forces could pull back. As for the Nightwatch, they could only pick up the peices. While the battle still raged, the Rebels had regrouped, all tired from their brutal battle. Swift fell to the ground, his left foreleg grazed by a bullet. Cosmos' exo was out of juice, and Wrath was all but drained of energy.

"Thanks for the assist, Stardust. Get support to the other guys, will ya?"

"Of course, sir."

Swift sighed, and leaned back, before hearing Nyte scream.

It was Night Weaver.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Mon 09 Feb 2015, 22:09

While the rest of the group was busy fighting off Twilight's forces, Nyte was busy fighting her way through the few troops that had gotten through the front lines while she was looking for Weaver or Aurora, she needed to know what their standing was and if they'd have to flee or was reinforcements coming?

As the battle drew on and there was no signs of Weaver nor Aurora anywhere, the command center had been evacuated in a hurry and it had been converted into a makeshift med bay to tend to wounded, whatever wounded there were. Twilight's force's weaponry was top A grade stuff and it wasn't known for leaving survivors once they'd been given the order to kill, especially bat ponies who were looked down on as an inferior race and an abomination to the pony race. 

Nyte went up to one of the nurses and inquired if anyone had seen Weaver or if she'd left any message for Nyte and where the hell was Aurora? The nurse shrugged and told Nyte to go check with the head Doctor, he might know something. Of course the nurse wouldn't know, all she did was just tend to the wounded, she wasn't part of the military and probably had no clue who Weaver was unless she'd see her in person. However the head Doctor was also an old friend and mentor of Weaver, he had helped her get accustomed to leading their race when the old commander had died and Weaver would often include him in important matters and valued his opinions. 

Nyte pushed through the crowd of ponies in the med bay and made it through to the room where the nurse had told her Doc was, the Doctor was busy stabilizing somepony on the table, there were lots of blood on the floor and on his clothing, whoever it was he was working on had gotten wounded pretty badly.

"Alright, that's about all we can do.." The doc said as he stepped away and turned around to face Nyte who only just got a look at who was on the table. "Nyte? My gods, I thought we'd lost you."

"No.. No, I.. we.. went to gather support from others against Twi's rule.. I.. but, mother?" Nyte was hit with a wall of emotions all at once and couldn't quite form words.

"Your mother was hit quite bad, I've done all I can but I don't think it's going to be enough.. With Aurora gone.." The Doc was interrupted by Nyte. "Aurora? Where is she? Why isn't she organizing the troops?" She asked. "That's just it, no one knows where she is, she stayed behind to make sure your mother could be brought to safety but she hasn't checked back nor did anyone of the brave ponies that stayed behind with her. I assume the worst, I've been trying to keep things running but I'm just an old doctor and I don't have the military mind of your mother."

Suddenly they were interrupted by coughing from behind the old doctor and Weaver spoke in a low raspy voice: "Could I have a moment alone with my daughter please?" Nyte looked at the doctor who just sighed, nodded and told his nurses and other staff to leave the room. Nyte rushed over to Weaver's side and she could see she had been hit in the stomach by a plasma shot and her normally night blue fur was bloodied and her face was pale, she'd lost a lot of blood.

"Mother.. please, don't leave me now. We need you." Nyte's eyes were beginning to tear up as she hugged Weaver, sure she wasn't her real mother but it was the only mother Nyte had known since being a filly and the purge of her village some 20 years ago.

"Hush, it's okay my dear, I knew you'd have to succeed me sooner or later and I am grateful for having gotten to have you as my daughter these past 20 years since I could've never physically started my own family in the midst of a war. Me and Aurora are both proud of you and it's now your turn to lead our race in my absence." Weaver smiled at Nyte who was now hugging her tightly with tears staining Weaver's fur.

"I'm not ready, I can't do it. I'm too young, no one will listen too me!" Nyte yelled at Weaver who laughed and ended in a coughing fit before she calmed down again.

"That's exactly what I said when I was in your position, I kept my faith and trust in those near to me, old Doc and Aurora among them being especially near me, that is until you came into my life. I never saw myself as a mother figure but look upon you now and I see what a beautiful mare you've become, I like to think that your birth mother always had a guiding hoof with me in bringing you up and while I lay on my death bed I think it's also time for you to know your real name."

"My real.. name..?" Nyte looked up at Weaver, confused as to what she meant, she'd always known herself as Nyte.

"Yes, I never had the right opportunity to tell you and you had picked Nyte for yourself when I first found you but I went digging through the ruins some years after the purge and I found your birth documents where your name was listed as Moon Shadow, if you choose to go by that name or continue living as Nyte is entirely up to you my child." Weaver coughed a bit again and then stopped breathing.

"Moon Shadow..? Nyte.." Moon "Nyte" Shadow was taking in this new information as she realized that Weaver had stopped breathing, she was gone, for a moment she was silent until she suddenly burst out in tears with a loud: "NOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! WEAVER! NO!" She was punching Weaver in chest, hoping against hope that she'd show any signs of life again but to no avail.

Suddenly Swift along with Amber, Cosmos and Sage burst into the room about to ask what happened until they saw Nyte bent over Weaver's lifeless body. They all looked at each other, none of them saying a word but Cosmos was visually conflicted too since she had known Weaver quite well too.

Moon "Nyte" Shadow rose up silently, wiped away her tears and looked upon her friends standing in the doorway, she remembered what Weaver had said about how she too had been in this exact position and those that were near and dear to her helped her through it and made her into the powerful leader she had become.

"With my mother gone I am now the leader of the Night watch. No, of all bat ponies and rebels fighting against Twilight's tyranny, I would lie if I said I wasn't scared and I in no way feel ready for this task nor do I ask any of you to follow me or listen to me but you are what I have left now, my friends.. Tonight Twilight will regret making us her enemy, tonight we stand against an enemy that outnumbers us but what they don't have that we have is friendship." Nyte looked at them one by one and they all nodded at her, recognizing her as a friend, leader and perhaps more, especially from Swift's side.

"Let's gather what survivors that can still fight together and form a battle plan, Swift you're the one with most military experience here aside from me, I want you to go through our defences with me while the others gather up the battle able." Nyte said, the rest nodded and left as Swift and Nyte were left alone in the command center.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Wed 25 Feb 2015, 22:45

Swift leaned over the planning table, running a hoof down his face. It was a hard time for everypony, but especially Nyte, as she had just lost the one she called mother. His fur was matted with blood and dust, but his hard features shone through the rubble and much that had accumulated on his face.

"I'm not gonna sugar coat it, Nyte," Swift said, before pulling out a cigarette. "The camp is in ruins. Walls have been breached in multiple areas, and your minute-men have been all but slaughtered."

Nyte sighed, and looked at the planning table, as Swift lit his cigarette. "What are our options, then?"

"We don't really have any," Said Swift, taking a drag, before pointing to multiple locations on the planning table. "We could pull out from multiple directions, or set up weaponry encampments here, here, and here. They won't hold long, and the problem with that plan is that we don't have enough pony-power to hold the place any longer than a couple days." 

Nyte groaned, and sat down, before Swift continued. "Luckily, we have one advantage. We were lucky enough to hit the signal array on the Reaper Tank, which shut a lot of the combat mechanisms on the enemy smart weapons. They're practically blind when it comes to night time combat, but you're ponies are not. There are several more arrays, as well as charging stations for combat augmentees. All we need to do is a nighttime raid, and I'm sure we could do some major damage. I'm not saying it will be easy by any means, but we will hit a huge whole in Twilight's military power."

Nyte looked up at Swift, and walked around the table, giving him a light kiss on his cheek. "Give me a little time to rally the troops. We'll come up with something."

--------

"Oh, right there. Poor fucker's trying to get some charging disks for his legs," Said Sage, and Cosmos looked down her scope, before sending a round downrange. A massive explosion of gore flew from the soldier, as Cosmos loaded another rail round. "Good hit."

There were multiple sniper teams hidden around the entrances of the camp, tasked with dealing with any stragglers who thought they could win the battle single handedly. So far, Cosmos had nearly killed 25 ponies alone, due to the spotting help of Sage. Wrath and the others were working on the digger, as Cosmos leaned back in her perch. She sighed, pulling out a cigarette she had taken from one of the dead Sheep. 

"I didn't know you smoked," said Sage, and Cosmos just smiled. 

"I don't, but considering our chances of survival? Might as well try," said Cosmos, lighting the cigarette with the end of the rail rifle. She inhaled deeply, and then coughed violently, before looking up to the sky. "What in fucks name?"

There were multiple comet looking items punching through the atmosphere, heading quickly towards the Nightwatch camp. Cosmos quickly looked down her scope, looking at the comets, which actually seemed to be drop-pods. Through the flames, she could see an O with a tri-force pattern inside it.

"Looks like we got reinforcements," Said Cosmos, seconds before the comets landed. The door flew off, and nearly several soldiers piled out of each of the pods, their orbital gear shining in the light. "You're a little late!"

"Sorry!" shouted one of the drop troopers, before being received by the Nightwatch. 

"We're gonna have a long day ahead of us, aren't we."
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Thu 12 Mar 2015, 16:50

Nyte was shouting out orders left and right, organizing everyone to help with building a defensive wall out of anything that was left that could be built with, barrels, boxes, chairs, tables you name it. Everything they could get their hooves on was thrown onto the already growing wall, it wouldn't hold for long but if they could hold out long enough maybe Shining Armour and Cadance would be able to come for their aid, it was wishful thinking but it was all they could hope for. Chrysalis would probably be well on her way to the Crystal empire by now and it would be sometime before they could free themselves up and come here, thus they'd have to hold out for as long as possible.

Amber went up to Nyte who was overseeing the development of the defensive wall.

"Do you reckon it'll hold?" Amber asked, Nyte scoffed in reply. "At best it'll buy us some time but eventually we'll get overrun and losses will be great but we have no other option.." 

Amber looked at her still fairly new friend and saw her determination to defend the Night Watch's last place of defense, she knew it'd be hopeless but someone had to utter the option no one wanted to think of.

"We could flee, regroup and find Shining and Cadance.. Await the changelings to defeat the army occupying the Crystal empire." Amber said a bit lowly, not really convinced of her own words either.

"My mother wouldn't have fled, she put me in charge of our entire race and what remains of it, our digger is only so large, we can't fit everyone in there and I refuse to leave anyone behind, bat pony or no. No we stand our ground and fight, hope that the changelings can get here fast enough." Nyte looked back at Amber, who just sighed and smiled at her.

"Like daughter, like mother eh?" Amber said. "Hmpf, indeed I am, Amber, lest you forget that I am a bat pony after all." Nyte said and dunked Amber in the back to get her to work.

Night fell and rain started to pour down, the ground was becoming muddy and difficult to find a hoofhold in, ponies were slipping all over the place, if not on the mud then on the wet planks. The mood was somber at best and everyone was on edge, awaiting the oncoming assault.

Suddenly the sound of thousands of hooves stomping the ground was heard as the forces of Twilight charged, they weren't shooting, instead they seemed hell bent on overwhelming them with sheer numbers as revenge for how long the Night Watch had resisted them.

The Night Watch readied their weapons, in this close combat heavy weapons were too clumsy so everyone who could aim had been equipped with fast firing light laser rifles, in this cold rain the weapons wouldn't need much cooling and were ideal for cutting down the oncoming forces as much as possible. They were still outnumbered by ten thousand to one and the forces of Twilight hammered against the wall, raising ladders along the entire length. Eventually the Night Watch forces had to retreat, they were pushed further and further back into the command center with their backs against the wall when suddenly a loud crack was heard and the oncoming assault halted as it seemed that they had become occupied with something else.

On a hill far away a figure stood in a regal pose, smiting the forces with lightning from the ongoing storm and when Twilight's forces turned around to face the figure they were swarmed by a massive force of ponies, Nyte had no idea who it was but if they were here to help then she'd be damned if they wouldn't take opportunity in hoof and strike back.

"Now's the time! They turned their backs to us, let's show them why we're not to mess with!" Nyte yelled over the roaring storm and morale was instantly reignited in the ponies of the Night Watch as they swarmed out of their hiding and started cutting through Twilight's forces from the back.

By morning Twilight's forces were dead and everyone were exhausted, wounded were tended too and dead were identified and buried, the dead of Twilight's forces were gathered up in masses and burnt. Eventually the regal pony from earlier came up to Nyte and the others, followed by her own guards. Something was familiar with this pony but Nyte couldn't put her hoof on what it was.

"You don't recognize me, Nyte?" The pony said and raised an eyebrow but had a gleeful smile on her face. "No, I do know you but I can't put my hoof on who you are.." Nyte answered and stared into the alicorns eyes.

"I am, or was the Queen of the changelings, our scaly bug form was a curse that was set upon us by Celestia and Luna eons ago. I am now once again the Queen of Germaneia, a kingdom lost in time, by showing our good will in helping Equestria to become a better place for ponies of all kinds, our curse was lifted by the elements of harmony and thus I am now once again the immortal Queen of Germaneia. My old name holds no power anymore and I am still Queen Chrysalis but I have no intent of sucking anyones love out of them." Chrysalis explained the history of her ponies and how they had been erased from history by the twin rule of the sun and moon and when they came to an end it was time for the next phase.

Twilight's PoV: 

"Damn them! Damn them all to tartarus! How can they stand up against my superior forces? Where are my damn War AIs?! Why is everything going against me now, I AM THE RULER OF EQUESTRIA! I AM POWER INCARNATE! ULTIMATE POWER! THEY DARE OPPOSE ME? Very well then, this is now personal and the kiddie gloves are coming off. When we meet next you, WILL regret angering me!" Twilight was raging for herself as she stared at the holotable that had been showing her forces progress on the Night Watch and Crystal empire.

Unbeknownst to her, as she concentrated her power on herself and her capital she lost control over Canterlot and the twin Princesses.

Princess Celestia and Luna's PoV:

"Sister, what is going on?" Luna sought up Celestia after having woken up from what had felt like a long dream.

"I do not know my dear sister but I fear the worst has happened, I can't feel Twilight anymore but I feel an incredibly powerful evil force emanating from Ponyville and I can only assume that Twilight's ascension was too early, she lost control and has now become corrupted and judging from our looks and the world.. She's advanced us into an hyper age of technological power, she's become a technomancer, wielding power of the machines she's created very much like how an necromancer controls the undead like puppets, she controls machines and anyone with implants like her puppets and I fear we were among them.." Celestia said and looked out at Canterlot with it's towering buildings.

"What of thee Crystal empire? Maybe Cadance and her husband have avoided our fate, her husband is the brother of Twilight after all and he would've surely felt something wrong just as you do." Luna suggested and Celestia nodded and sent a letter to Cadance via magic and soon enough a response came.

The response was a great relief to them as Cadance and Shining were okay, they were currently in hiding but Cadance could teleport to Canterlot once they had made sure Twilight wouldn't notice that Celestia and Luna had been freed from her power. Together they could organize a greater counterattack on Twilight.

Main group:

The next phase of their plan was to do a joint force attack on the forces occupying the Crystal empire, everyone that was still fit for duty or wanted to fight had been boarded onto the digger along with the main group and they all had a brief moment of rest before arriving in the Crystal empire in a day or two. The changelings or germaneians are they were now called would use the underground tunnels that exist under Equestria to silently approach the Crystal empire without alerting Twilight, just as the digger moved underground to avoid her gaze, even if Twilight could find sense them she would have no idea where they were.

Nyte settled down in her quarters and put away her gear that she had inherited from her mother, she forced herself to try and not cry. She had to show herself strong, especially now when her entire race's survival depended on her. Swift came in to the cabin, it being his quarters as well and saw Nyte sitting on the floor, he came up and nuzzled her from behind.

"Swift, no, I'm not in the mood, I have too much on my mind now." Nyte tried to worm herself out of his embrace but he just turned her around to face her.

"Hey now, you did great out there. I know you have a heavy mantle to bear after your mother passing away, she was quite a legend even outside of your own race but I'm sure you'll become just as great as she once was, she too had to start somewhere and just as she had you and Aurora at her side you have me and our friends at yours." Swift said softly and they then locked eyes and Nyte couldn't hold it in her anymore, she threw herself into his chest and started crying.

"I miss her so, I never imagined I would take over for her so soon, I'm not ready.. No I'm not worthy of her mantle!" She cried out as Swift just patted her on the head thinking of what to say next, instead he took her cheek and lifted her face up and kissed her, Nyte was thrown off guard but gave in to the embrace and for a moment she didn't want this moment to ever end.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Wed 25 Mar 2015, 21:46

Swift held Nyte close, feeling her body warmth against his. He knew how much pain she was in: It was at a young age he had lost his own family, but he knew that in a situation like this, it was better just to let her take in what she could. No amount of talking or advice could help with a wound that could only be healed by time.

"Things'll get better. I promise you," Swift said, stroking her mane. "We will take down Twilight, and we will get our revenge against all the wrongs that have been committed against us."

"I hope so Swift," Nyte said, looking up at the Earthpony with big eyes. "I hope so."

-----------
Wrath sat at the helm, guiding the digger quickly, going through the files of Obsidian and Twilight's Administration of Wartime Weaponry. Every single file brought him closer to the truth, and it was only a matter of time before he found out what he was, and where he would get his redemption. 

He stopped for a moment, and sighed. What was he before this? There had to be some type of answer somewhere, somehow. He knew he had not always been a war machine, but he didn't know what he was. First and foremost, he had to win this war first. 

They had to win this war. Or else all was lost. 

----------

As the digger approached the Crystal Empire, Swift geared up, his weaponry spurring in his exo suit. Everypony was on full alert, ready to fight, knowing full and well some of them would die in the battle to come. Swift's mind wasn't on the battle, however.

It was on Nyte.

Losing her mother was a hard burden on a pony already with so much weight on her shoulders, and now that she was leading her own nation to victory, she would have to work even harder. In a time of such uncertainty, Nyte was the one pony who had to be certain of her actions, less they lead her and her kin to defeat at the hands of a corrupt monarch. 

War was not easy, by any means. Even the greatest ponies had fallen in battle, and Nyte, or Swift, or Wrath, or Cosmos, or any other pony whom had become warriors in the past weeks had the certainty of surviving the oncoming battle. They had no idea what they were going up against, and there was a good chance that they would come face to face with the monarch herself. Or worse.

The Digger started its ascent towards the surface, and Swift sighed, loading his AR's. 

"T minus 5 until breach," 

Swift put a cigarette in his mouth, and lit it quickly, before walking towards the main opening station of the digger. He met Nyte in the hallway, and gave her a quick kiss. "Don't worry, we'll get through this."

"I hope so."

Hope.

The only thing driving these ponies anymore. Hope for a better tomorrow, without being trapped underneath the power of a pony who had no business having it. 

Cosmos walked out of her cabin, fully geared, rail rifle in hoof, before walking towards the opening station. Wrath joined them, as well as the rest of the main group, and they all got ready for another battle.

"Another day, another slaughter, eh?" asked Cosmos, taking a drag on her own cigarette. "Seems like all we do anymore is shoot sheep. I miss the days when I could just stare at the stars."

"Well, I guess every sheep we kill, we get closer to the day you can do that," Said Amber, and Cosmos nodded. 

"I guess its for the best, yeah." 

-----

The digger smashed through the ground, in sync with changelings, and the group exited, weapons at the ready. The crystal empire, which had been under fire for the past week or so, was in bad condition, cracked and nearly destroyed. Sheep and Obsidian Operative's bodies littered the ground outside the city, and almost as soon as they left digger, Swift spied the body of a bright red stallion, lying still in the dirt.

"Rooster..." He muttered to himself, walking over to the dead body. He pulled the tags off of it, holding back tears, before continuing on with the group.

It wasn't but a minute after they left the digger that they came under fire. The battle had started. Everypony scattered, opening fire at the opposing force, cutting them down easily. When you weren't being controlled by an overseeing body, you tended to care about your life a lot more, therefor giving you a higher advantage over the enemy. Cosmos used dead bodies as cover, sending rail rifle rounds down range at enemy targets, suppressing the enemy.

"Go! I'll cover you!" shouted Cosmos, as the main group sprinted towards the walls. 

The changelings fought valiantly, battling to their last breath before giving up. It gave the support that the Nightwatch and the Main group needed to storm the main castle. They quickly entered, Swift and the others cutting down Sheep where they stood. As soon as they entered the main hall, they came upon a gruesome scene, an attempted last stand by the Obsidian Operatives left behind. Impaled against the wall by a pole gun, was a light blue mare, her mouth wide open, eyes rolled back into the back of her head.

"By Celestia... thats..." Sage started, but Swift just nodded. 

"Indigo..."

They continued on, pushing through the doors, before they came across a serene room, with only one pony standing in it, her eyes glowing.

Nyte simply stood there, her eyes gaping at the sight of the lone pony.

Aurora.

"You guys go on ahead. I'll deal with her.

------

The group, minus Nyte, ascended the castle spire in the elevator, their weapons at the ready. The doors swung open, and they were greeted with another lone pony, electricity lines attached to her from the ceiling. She sat, cross legged, where Shining Armor had once sat.

"Ah good. I was thinking that you would never show up," Said Twilight, smiling. 

"YOU BITCH!" Screamed one of the Night Watch soldiers, sprinting towards her, before he was simply disentigrated. 

"Tsk, tsk, don't you all know I'm a god? I cannot be killed."

Wrath took a step forward, his skull mask down. "They said that about my kind, but I've found them fairly easy to kill, quite honestly."

He was hit with a blast of Twilight's energy, but he did not falter, his new Carbon Fiber alloy taking the impact quite well. His LED lights made it seem like he was smiling, as his guns spurred up.

"My turn, bitch."

He opened fire, tearing apart the room. While Twilight was fairly protected, her lines were quickly smashed apart, and suddenly, a bunch of Twilight's Elite Troopers smashed into the room. They opened fire, tearing apart the lines of the rebels. 

"Fuck! Fall back!" Shouted the soldiers, and Wrath suppressed the Troopers, as the rest took the elevator down. He then made the same journey, except by tackling one of the soldiers out the window, down onto the ground floor. 

----

Swift limped out of the elevator, bleeding profusely from his mid section, coughing up blood as he went. Night Watch soldiers helped him as they went, the Obsidian Shock Troopers clearing the way. The battle was not going well, and everypony, including the changelings were falling back, for fear of having unnecessary losses. As they left the gate, they saw the exo suited silhouette of Cosmos, limp on a pile of bodies.

"No, no, no, no!" Shouted Sage, running to her.

She turned Cosmos over, to see that the sniper pony was misty eyed, bleeding from multiple gunshot wounds on her body. She was practically gasping for air, and the ponies started to drag her to the digger.

"No... I- I'm already dead," said Cosmos, coughing up blood as they pulled her. "Let me die here."

"Fuck that!" Shouted Swift. "You're not dying that easily soldier! Get me some morphine! We need her alive!" 

They pulled her onto the digger, before Swift patched himself up, and stepped out. 

"What are you doing, sir?" asked one of the shock troopers. Swift looked back at him, spitting out some blood.

"No pony gets left behind: Not even AI's, and especially not Nyte."
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum