Bronyhangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Equestria Arc 3: The Rise and fall of Nightmare Moon.

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ancient Equestria Arc 3: The Rise and fall of Nightmare Moon. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Equestria Arc 3: The Rise and fall of Nightmare Moon.

Post by Cloudchaser Sun 02 Mar 2014, 15:47

'Weaver, Rose, Hurricane and Wick's PoV:

'Weaver rolled her eyes, was Wick really going to check her identity with that question? After a short moment when Wick didn't take back his question she sighed and whispered so the others couldn't hear.

"A pair of leather cuffs.." She said and looked up at Wick who nodded and unlocked the cell door.

"So now that we've established we are who we say we are, where's Ashes?" Rose said with a hint of concern in her voice.

Wick looked at Rose nervously before answering, "I'm not sure, he told me to go look for you guys and last I saw him he threw himself into a bunch of changelings."

Suddenly a squad of ponies that looked like they were from Ice Marsh city came down into the dungeons, they stopped when they saw Rose, Hurricane, Wick and 'Weaver and then they dropped their disguise and a squad of changelings appeared.

"Do not fret, we are not part of the brood any more, we belong to the rogue group of changelings that didn't agree with our Queen's "expansion" plans, we felt our connection to the Queen die and came here as fast as we could, Princess C-"

"QUEEN." One of the other changelings cut off the first, correcting him on Chrysalis's title.

"Queen Chrysalis has taken over after her mother, she's promised to return home and leave Nightmare moon to her pointless war against Celestia, as for your friend. He's being taken care of by our best shaman, it's the least we can do to thank you from freeing us from the tyrannical rule of our old queen."

They were lead back up through the castle to the throne room where the still lifeless body of Queen Amaryllis was lying, Queen Chrysalis was talking with Ashes as he was being healed by the shaman, Rose rushed over and hugged Ashes.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ancient Equestria Arc 3: The Rise and fall of Nightmare Moon. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Equestria Arc 3: The Rise and fall of Nightmare Moon.

Post by Princess Blueblood Sun 02 Mar 2014, 16:49

Ashes sighed. His body had returned to its regular speed, and the adrenaline no longer annulled the pain. He had multiple fractures, broken bones, as a well as a few lacerations from Amaryllis' bite. Chrysalis at first had been panicked by her mothers death, but now she had re-composed herself, realizing she was in the seat of power now. She had even brought I healer over to help him recover.

"So, are you giving up on supporting Nightmare Moon?" Asked Ashes, getting a nod from Chrysalis.

"I suppose. I'm not going to support either side. In the end, its better that us Changelings just keep to ourselves. In the end, we only end up hurting one another," Chrysalis said, and Ashes nodded.

"I'm sure Princess Celestia will appreciate that. You made the right choice," Ashes said, causing Chrysalis to perk up.

"Which reminds me. Nightmare Moon told my mother that her army would be marching on Canterlot only a few hours ago. I'm sure you're needed there," Said Chrysalis.

Just then, the group entered the throne room, and Ashes got a big hug from Rose, crushing his already shattered ribs.

"Watch the ribs," Ashes said, returning her hug. The group gathered around, and Ashes filled them in on what was happening.

----

The group stood outside, the snow still falling on the ship. The 501st and Griffon forces prepped the ship for leaving, as the main officers said their goodbyes.

"Thank you for making the right choice," Ashes said, and Chrysalis nodded.

"I do the right thing for my people, nothing more," Chrysalis said, when suddenly, a 501st soldier ran over to Hurricane and Rose.

"Ma'ams, we have reports that Nightmare Moon launching a heavy assault on Canterlot. We are needed back as soon as possible. Things look grim," Said the soldier, and Hurricane nodded.

"Alright ladies and stallions, we're leaving now. We have to get back to Canterlot now." Hurricane said, and the crew boarded.

With a single wave, the ship was off, flying into the distance once more.

-------

"The crew is heading towards Canterlot now, sir. What shall I do?"

"Make sure to slow them down as much as you can. I want the big unicorn, the batpony, and the alchemist dead before the reach Canterlot. Slow their progress as much as possible. We have at least two to three days of opposition before we reach Canterlot, and I can't have them attacking us. If possible, kill the captain."

"...but sir..."

"No buts, Gunpowder. I know she was your friend once, but now she is the enemy. If you ever want to see your family alive again, you will respect my orders."

"...I understand."

"I understand?"

"I understand sir."

With that, the mirage portal closed in front of Gunpowder's eyes, and he sighed, sitting down on his bed. He quickly grabbed three loaded pistols from his small bunk, and sighed, looking at the doorway.

"I'm so, so sorry my friends." He simply said, before standing up, and walking out of his room.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Mon 03 Mar 2014, 03:14

Nightmare Moon's PoV:

The fleet had begun to mobilize from Darkholm and within a day or two they would be upon Canterlot, it was long due that this war be ended. Nightmare Moon was observing as the main portion of her fleet, the one which would attack Canterlot in a frontal assault, began to move out.

She had lost some allies in the past few months, the griffins had pulled out due to a shift in power, not exactly surprising. It would have been arrogant to think that they would remain her allies and some of the lesser towns and cities had been enslaved and they were being used as cannon fodder on the ground.

The changelings however were unpredictable, Queen Amaryllis was mad and her daughter was a fairly outspoken pony when it came to her mother's affairs and allegiances. Something had gone down at Dragost that was for sure, one of the powerful auras that belonged to Amaryllis had been snuffed out recently.. Hopefully Chrysalis would be smart enough not to pull out of their allegiance but she had the best interest of her brood in mind at first over that of expansion.

"No matter soon enough Celestia will lie broken by my hooves and I will rule Equestria for a thousand years or more! My power is almost at it's peak and I'm sure my sister knows that, it is time however for the crown to change heads, for once I will be revered and beloved and Celestia will know how it feels to be in the shadows where no one notices you!" Nightmare moon yelled out into the night sky, in the distance you could spot Celestia's sun.
---
On board The Retaliation 2.0:

After coming back aboard the ship, Rose, 'Weaver, Wick, Hurricane and Ashes had been quarantined to the medbay. The ships doctor didn't want to take any risks when it came to making sure Celestia's chosen ones were fit for battle and there was no knowing what the changelings might've done when they were unconscious. Wick and Ashes were the only two that hadn't been captured and aside from Ashes's wounds it didn't seem as if Wick had inhaled anything out of the ordinary.

Rose was fine as well and she spent most of the time at Ashes side, making sure he was fine she also managed to get a few words in with Hurricane and they decided it was best to make haste for Canterlot and aid in the upcoming battle as best they could. She was released from the medbay first.

'Weaver hadn't gotten hurt either but due to being a half blood the ship Doctor wanted her to stay a little longer to make sure there wasn't any lasting effects.

Ashes had to stay in bed until his bones healed but Rose had promised to visit him whenever she got the time.

Wick hadn't sustained any injuries either but offered his help with the healing of Ashes, he had some potions he could cook up that would speed up his recovery in time for the battle.

Hurricane was just about to leave when Gunpowder walked in.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Mon 03 Mar 2014, 17:55

Wick batted away the tiny unicorn stallion at his side. He'd been assigned to monitor his recovery since Dragost and ensure he wasn't showing any signs of illness. This often meant injections and rectal thermometers at the most awkward of times.

“For the hundrendth time, stop sticking that in me, i'm fine!” Wick shouted, knocking the thermometer out of the unicorns magical grasp, sending him scurrying.

“Bet that's the first time he's ever said that to a stallion” Rose whispered to Hurricane, who just about smiled.

Wick huffed and turned his attention to his potion. Less of a potion really, more like a soup. Packed full of healthy and hearty plants and herbs, it was about the only thing he could make that might perk everyone up a bit. They'd all been poked and prodded so much over the past few days, he doubted any off them could even catch a cold without being pumped full of every medicine known to pony kind, but sometimes the best medicine didn't include potions and poultices. He gave the soup a taste. Perfect. He began to ladle it into bowls, giving one to each crew member. He passed a bowl to Hurricane, but she politely declined, as she had to leave.

Wick had his back to the door, facing everyone else, who was either preoccupied with food or each other. He heard Hurricane behind him “Gunpowder, what are y-”

Something in her voice made Wick turn. Something in her voice sounded frightened and confused. He did not see Hurricane or Gunpowder. Instead he saw a flash of orange and white, and then the floor. He saw blood splattered around him. He thought he heard more gunshots, screaming too, but Wick didn't take much notice. He felt very calm, a little surprised maybe, but calm. He slowly began to realise he couldn't breath too well. He struggled with a few, meagre, wet breaths. His neck felt warm, but the rest of him felt cold. Darkness prickled the corners of his sight and he suddenly felt very tired. Maybe he'd feel back to normal when he woke up.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Mon 03 Mar 2014, 20:52

Hurricane turned, her eyes wide. Gunpowder's gun fired, hitting Wick in the throat. He quickly discarded his single pistol, and pulled out two more, a bullet flying at Weaver, another at Ashes. Ashes' horn flared, deflecting the bullet away from him, but the bullet aimed at Weaver made its mark, hitting her in her leg. She went down swearing, as Gunpowder sprinted out of the room.

"Make sure they don't die!" shouted Hurricane, pulling out her swords. A rage filled her, about to run out of the Medical bay, when Rose followed her.

"We have to capture him alive, Hurricane. We can find out why he did it," Said Rose, and Hurricane nodded, sprinting through the cabin.

-------

Ashes rose out of his bed, sprinting for his pack. He had a bit of leftover hardening liquid to stop Wick from bleeding out, he just needed to find it.

"Fuck! Where's the hardening liquid?!" shouted Ashes, looking through his armor and liquids. He pulled out a light blue liquid, and ran over to Wick, spreading it generously on his wound. It was a clean shot, through and through, missing most major arteries, but still doing a large amount of damage to his neck. The liquid hardened, and Ashes lifted him up on the bed, letting the doctor go to work on him.

Weaver was still cussing like a mad mare, in shock from the pain she was experiencing. She was screaming and yelling, and finally, Ashes just pulled out a sedation dart from the Doctor's medical kit, jamming it into her rump. She passed out, and Ashes grabbed his gear, about to follow Rose and Hurricane, but to no avail, as the Doctor held him back.

"Uh-uh. Last thing I need is another casualty."

Ashes groaned, and sat back on the bed, as he heard the telltale sounds of ponies fighting deeper in the ship.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Tue 04 Mar 2014, 02:08

Celestia's PoV:

Things had begun to look up for Canterlot these past few weeks, the city was still recovering from the two attacks and everyone was chiming in to help and those who wasn't were penalized. Both rich and poor were helping each other and some aid had even arrived from the Griffins, while it wasn't much any help they got was good.

However all was not good and well, there had been reports of a huge fleet moving out from the north western area, Darkholm to be more specific and Celestia knew it was her sister, the final confrontation was coming and it would not be an easy one and the fate of the world rested on Celestia's shoulders. If her sister won there would be darkness, corruption and disharmony for who knows how long.

Celestia went out to her personal chambers balcony and looked upon the ruined city and the ponies, griffons and zebras all helping each other out. She then looked to the horizon where she felt her sisters aura, closed her eyes and remembered a happier time when they were fillies, both mother and father were alive and it was a peaceful time. They had just gotten caught stealing cookies from the kitchen by the royal cook and their mother was berating them about it, Luna though had managed to sneak out a cookie and when they were out in the gardens she shared it with Celestia who at the time was a little bummed about not even managing to get one cookie. 

Celestia opened her eyes again, tears running down her cheeks as she silently whispered out "Luna.. Please, do not force me to battle you. You are my sister and I love you, I don't want to see you hurt but I can't let the nightmare corruption win, I will fight if I have too.."

She went back into the castle to go and oversee the final outfitting of the latest arsenal to her crown ship.
---
Rose and Hurricane's Pov:

Rose and Hurricane chased Gunpowder throughout the ship, Hurricane attempted a few shots at him but it wasn't easy getting a straight shot off without potentially risking that it bounces and hits something unwanted.

They chased him down until the open balcony down at the lowest part at the back of the ship where he stopped.

"Gunpowder don't you fucking dare jump!" Hurricane said shot him, the bullet hit perfectly in the back and went through, wounding Gunpowder lethally. He dropped to the ground and clutched the bleeding hole as Rose and Hurricane approached him.

"Why? Why did you do it Gunpowder? You basically had it all with us!" Rose yelled over the roar of the wind and engines.

"*cough* heh *cough* Yeah *cough* fuck you hit me *coughing heavily* good, Hurricane. I had to *cough* do it, she has my family *gasping for air*"

"Who? What are you going on about 'Powder? I've known you for years!" Hurricane shouted.

"Nightmare Moon, heh *cough*, she took my family shortly after I joined you *cough*, I'm sorry Hurricane, you're great Captain and mare but I had no choice, I love my family more than anything and you know that.. Sorry, if you see them tell them I'm sorry, tell my kid daddy won't come home." Gunpowder said and went limp.

Hurricane kicked the nearby wall in rage and was swearing and crying at the same time, they carried Gunpowders dead body back to the medbay. Hurricane wanted him to have a proper burial once this was all over and his body would be magically preserved fresh until he could be buried.

Rose comforted her friend as best she could and at this point all they could do was just make haste to Canterlot where the final confrontation would take place. It would be there where the fate of the world would be decided and if Hurricane wanted to make it up to Gunpowder and free his family then kicking some moon butt would be it.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Wed 05 Mar 2014, 18:42

Hurricane sat on the edge of the ship, her eyes red from crying. She had just killed one of her best friends in the whole world, but what choice did she have? The cold bit at her wet eyes, as they flew, tears still rolling out.

She realized that Nightmare Moon had planned this all along. This was all apart of a plan to break Hurricane and her crew. To weaken their morale by tearing apart everything they ever knew. By destroying those they knew, those they loved. By oppressing them, pushing them down until they lost the will to fight.

Hurricane had been through hell and high water with this crew. And it would be over her dead body that she would give up now. She had to prepare for the final battle.

------

Ashes had helped clean up Wick's wound for the most part, sewing it together well enough. He would hopefully be better in a few days with the advanced healing spells and medicine the doctor was working on him, but Ashes wasn't sure about Hurricane, or Rose. Weaver was laying peacefully on the floor, her wound all bandaged up for the most part. He sat in the corner of the room, running his hoof down his face, when Rose ran in.

"Rose! Thank Celestia you're okay," Ashes said, running up to her, planting a kiss on her lips. Hurricane followed solemnly after, and looked around the room.

"As soon as these two are awake, I want them up in my quarters as soon as possible. We have some topics to discuss," Hurricane said, before leaving.

Ashes looked at Rose, and she just shook her head. "It was Gunpowder, all right. No changeling."

Ashes lowered his gaze, realizing that Hurricane had probably delivered the killing blow. She had gone under so much pressure, so much pain, and yet she pushed through. She was one of the strongest mares he had ever met, and he felt bad for her. So much talent, so much power, so much pain held up inside one angry mare.

"We should get some rest. Canterlot is only a few days away," Ashes said, looking concernedly at Wick and Weaver. He sighed, and left with Rose to his room.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Fri 07 Mar 2014, 14:51

Wick stirred in bed, trying to get comfortable. His neck ached and his breath was ragged and shallow. His eyes opened slowly, adjusting to the light. He was pretty sure where he was, the med bay of the ship. He remembered that he had been hurt, but not where or why or by whom. Must of been sometime after Dragost. He tried to sit up, fighting the fog of his memory. He remembered
being on the ship after Dragost, and being fine. Had they ran into some of Nightmare Moon's airships? That must have been it.

He looked over and saw Weaver in the bed next to him. She must have been hurt too. She looked in slightly better shape than him though, she had her spider jar out and was letting the foul creature run up and down her chest. Wick tried to clear his throat to say something, but instead felt pain rip against his neck. His sounds of anguish caught the attention of everyone in the med bay. One healer rushed over to Wick, blocking his sight of Weaver.

“How you feeling Wick?” He asked. “Very good, very good” He continued, not giving Wick a chance to answer. “I'm just going to give you a bit of a shot for the pain.”

Wick felt the prick of the needle and warm buzz of the painkiller. It wasn't enough though, Wick was used to higher amounts, and this barely scratched his itch.

“There you are now, try to get some rest, we'll be arriving in Canterlot tomorrow morning” the healer replied, disgustingly cheery. He pulled a curtain around Wick's bed, cutting off his view from Weaver. He tried to use his magic to pull it back again, but his magic was too weak, the pain too much. He couldn't speak either. Weaver probably wouldn't want to disturb him and Wick couldn't let her know he wanted her company.

Wick eventually did fall asleep, though it wasn't a pleasant one. It was full of darkness and screaming. He woke up, cold and drenched with sweat. Healers buzzed around the room, busily tidying up and sorting things out, the curtain had been pulled back, and Weaver was nowhere to be seen. The cheerful pony approached him and was about to open his mouth, when another sound came from behind him. He stood to the side, showing Hurricane. She did not look well. She had lost a little weight, Wick could tell. Her coat was dull, her feathers frayed, her eyes red and puffy. She was trying not to show it though, she stood straight, dressed in her best gear.

“Good, you're awake” She said “We need you in the meeting room as soon as you are able, Canterlot is a couple of hours away and Celestia has requested our presence immediatly.” She nodded to pile beside Wick's bed. “Weaver brought over your clothes and equipment. I think she refilled your potion stock as well after most of it was broken. She seemed quite proud to make what you had taught her” Hurricane finished, her voice level and flat.

Wick nodded, still too sore to speak and began the long and difficult task of dressing himself.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Fri 07 Mar 2014, 21:03

Hurricane sat at her chair, as the main crew piled in. Her solemn stare covered the whole crew, her usually cheerfully blue eyes pale and dead, an indifferent facial expression plastered on her face.

"As you know, Canterlot is soon to be attacked by Nightmare Moon's forces. It will be a long and bloody battle, quite possibly the last one of this war," Hurricane said, leaning back in her chair. "There will be casualties in the thousands. Nopony will leave this battle unscathed, be it physically or mentally."

The crew nodded, and Ashes came forward.

"I've already talked to the 501st. They've decided to stick with us, as well as the Griffon soldiers. The Griffon military has already sent support ships to help Celestia. Her fleet is amassed outside of Canterlot, and we are getting reports of a Military Fleet amassed of nearly 300 ships is approaching Canterlot at a rapid pace. We may have anywhere from a few hours to a day to prepare for battle." Ashes quickly spoke, and then turned to Hurricane.

"We all have our reasons to be in this war. We've come this far, but if you want out, I will not blame you for leaving now. You have the chance, you may take it, and nothing will become of you. Tell us where you want to be dropped off, and we'll take you there. But its now or never. This is the point of no return, and I know I'm not turning back," Hurricane said.

"For me, this isn't about protecting Equestria, saving Celestia, or any sense of nationalism. This isn't for Celestia, or any other leader out there: This is for us. This is personal. This bitch of a Moon Goddess has ripped and torn at us all from day one, destroying our homes, killing our allies, desperately attempting to break our will," Hurricane's voice slowly rose, her expression turning to rage. "She's killed our friends, turned them against us, burned our homes, killed innocent ponies, and many other things. Even now, her armies rape and pillage their way through Equestria, taking new victims with each passing minute. And I've come this fucking far, and there is no way in hell I'm backing out now. I will see this war end, and that bitch be sent to the fucking grave! Now, if you want out, if you feel like you've done your duty, you may leave, but I'm staying. Whose with me?"
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Sat 08 Mar 2014, 22:07

A loud cheer rose after Hurricane's speech, they were all in this together and they would see it through to the end together no matter what. Nightmare Moon hadn't succeeded in splitting them up so far and they sure as hell weren't going to give her the satisfaction now.

A few hours later they arrived at Canterlot, the entire airspace around the castle was blocked off and only military envoys and ships were let through. A giant airship that looked like nothing they had ever seen approached their ship which looked tiny in comparison and a squad of elite soldiers with staves for weapons and armour that looked like it weighed a tonne but the soldiers moved as if it weighed nothing came flying in a ship to ship transport vessel and upon landing the officer immediately looked to the group and approached them.  

"You the champions of Celestia?" The officer asked and looked at the group that had gathered up top.

"Depends who's asking, you look mighty imposing there with your armour and shit." Weaver said and got instantly hushed by Rose.

"Yes, yes we are and I'm assuming she sent you here?" Rose said.

"Yes, ma'am that is correct, we're her personal guard and we have orders to escort you over to her crown ship." The officer said, Rose nodded and they gathered the last things they'd need in case a battle broke out while they were meeting with Celestia.

They hopped onto the transport vessel and the crown ship just grew and grew the closer they got, it was a massive ship, newly built with the most modern ship hull armour, weapons and technology there was. Massive engines powered the turbines that gave the ship it's lift power, it needed no sails to navigate once in the air the turbines could be turned into any direction they needed to move around. It was quicker than turning with sails even for such a huge ship, it truly was the pinnacle of war engineering.

Hurricane allowed herself a small whistle and leaned into Rose and whispered "Damn impressive ship, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that beauty."

Rose snickered, she found it slightly amusing that all that was on Hurricane mind right at this moment was to helm the most beautiful ship that had been built maybe even would ever be built, there was no telling where ship engineering would go if they won the war.

Eventually they got to Celestia's chamber inside the ship, for being a Princess that doesn't love war she hadn't spared a bit in the expenses when it came to outfitting the ship for war. Her personal needs had been put aside to allow as much room as needed for outfitting the ship for battle.

"Ah, Welcome my friends, please have a seat." Celestia motioned towards a bunch of pillows in front of where she sat, she looked up at her guards who stood at attention waiting for orders. "You may leave now, Captain. You have a ship to prepare for battle and I'd like to see this ship in top performance once the battle begins."

The Captain and his men bowed, left the room and closed the doors behind them.

"How much longer do we have until they reach Canterlot?" Rose asked and looked at Celestia, she wasn't emitting that usual calm and kind aura, she was most likely saddened that her sister had been so consumed by hatred that it had to come down to this.

"A day, two perhaps at max, they're approaching rapidly. Never before has a fleet moved this fast, I am worried what kind of dark magic my sister has cooked up to craft her fleet, we all but destroyed their fleet at the last battle at Cloudsdale. How they have rebuilt their fleet so fast I do not know."

"Changelings." Weaver bluntly said, surprising the others and even Celestia who was now raising an eye brow showing her interest at what 'Weaver had to say. 

"Pardon?" Celestia said and motioned for 'Weaver to continue.

"Your sister enlisted the help of the Changelings to build her fleet, they gave us.. her, potions and other brews that when coupled with the fertility increase potion would make sure that the offspring that was born was crafted into ultimate warriors, scientists and engineers in no time. Growth potion would ensure that the children would reach mature age within a day or two and they would be loyal as all hell to their "Queen", basically performing slave work when building the fleet. I was lucky though, as an half blood I wasn't forced to drink the brews but for some of the other mares.. Yeah they basically ended up as fuck toys if they produced good offspring, also one of the reason I wanted to get the hell out." 'Weaver said and spat into a cup of tea she had.

"Oh my, I was aware of dark magic being used but what you describe.. To think that my sister has fallen so low.." Celestia paused when all of a sudden the lights in the room went out and a dark mist flooded the room. 

A corporeal form took the form of Princess Luna before she became Nightmare Moon, everyone in the room gasped out loud and were almost ready to jump on her when it spoke.

"I am not Nightmare Moon, nor am I really Princess Luna. I am but a shadow of her, a remnant that she has subconsciously reached out too, she wants you, Celestia to know that Nightmare Moon is more powerful than you think she is. You can't defeat her with your own power you have only one option, you must kill her with the elements of harmony."

"NEVER! I would never do such a thing! I believe my sister is still in there and I will save her if it so costs my life!" Celestia shouted at the shadow of her sister, it showed no emotion and it almost seemed as if it hadn't even heard Celestia.

"The elements of harmony is the only option, I'm sure you will do what's right when the time is in, DO NOT battle her without the elements of harmony, she is no match for you!" The shadow then dispersed and the lights in the room came back on and it seemed as if nothing had happened, no guards came barging in to see what she was shouting at. 

Celestia stood up and looked out one of the few windows she had in her chamber, sighing to herself she turned around and looked at the group sitting there. Three of them had fled from her months ago after one of her generals had been "murdered by them" and now there were six of them and they had bonded together as friendship and lovers.

"Go and spend a day off in Canterlot city, enjoy your life, friends and lovers because there's no telling what the outcome of this war will be so cherish what you have now and fight for a peaceful land to return too." Celestia said to the group, they nodded and left her alone to go and spend a day off together in the city.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Sun 09 Mar 2014, 18:55

Wick rooted in his bag manually, his horn was refusing to work through the pain. The healers had given him a days worth of painkillers and he had burnt through them in a couple of hours. He found the leather satchel and ripped it open with his teeth. His syringes were there, all but the one he had lost in Dragost, and they were all empty. No more doses. He kicked the satchel angrily, wincing as he tried to grunt. He thought about heading back to his room on the ship to cook up as many doses of poppy poison as he could. He shook his head, he couldn't go down that route again. It was where his entire addiction started. He touched his horn softly. When the explosion had ruined his horn he had depended on it to dull the pain of his injury and help with the depression and anxiety that followed. He was so angry, and he hurt. He tried to think of Inysa's cleansing light to soothe his nerves, when he heard a voice behind him.

“Hope I included all the potions you're used to, I even put in a couple of my poisons if you need them” said Weaver.

Wick nodded in thanks.

“I heard that was a problem, can you really not say a word” She said.

Wick attempted to speak, blinked back the pain and shook his head.

“So last day in Canterlot, want to spend it with me?”

Wick nodded, maybe a little too enthusiastically.

The pair spent the next hour or so in Canterlot together, though there wasn't much to do or see. Most of the shops were boarded up, ponies evacuating in droves to the countryside. Only a few taverns remained open, full of ponies with nowhere to go trying to drink themselves in a stupor.

They both settled down at a table in a particually run down bar. Weaver had tried to order Wick the girliest drink possible to embarrass Wick as he couldn't argue, but Wick could barely drink water. Anything alcoholic just made his throat burn in pain.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Sun 09 Mar 2014, 21:02

Hurricane spent her day off in the ship, readying herself mentally and physically for the battle that was to come in the next day. She polished her weapons, adorned all of her old military medals and bars. Made sure she was presentable to die. It was quiet, the only sound was the spring breeze blowing quickly.

As she looked through her chest, she pulled out a large painting of her original crew, when she was a lowly leiutenant in the Aero-Navy. So many ponies she had known, all gone. Dead.

Her eyes shifted across the painting, and she closed the chest, quickly adjusting her battle dress.

"Commander Hurricane," Said a quiet voice from the corner of the room. Hurricane turned to see a smartly dressed General standing there, his left eye covered by a patch. He wore more medals than Hurricane could count, and his mane and tail where white, as well as his thick mustache. He wore the uniform of the army, and carried two blades, just like Hurricane.

"General Iron," Greeted Hurricane, getting a bow from the general.

"It's been a while, Hurricane. How are you?" asked the General, getting a smile from Hurricane.

"Could be better, but at the very moment, I'm calm, which is better than I've been for the past couple months," Said Hurricane, and the General nodded.

"I'd just like to thank you, personally. I'm sure we would have never won this war without you and your crew," General Iron said, holding out his hoof. "As a gift from the Court of War, High General and Commander of The Royal Equestrian Army Black has given you and your crew the highest civilian and military honor that can be bestowed, the Medal of the Sun."

A glowing amulet hung in his hoof, sunlight rays shooting out of it. In the middle was a peice of pure gold, imitating Celestia flying up into the suns glow. Hurricane studied it silently, before putting on her chest.

"Thank you, general," Hurricane said, her voice icy still. "I will not fail you."

"I know you won't, child," Iron said, smiling, leaving.

---------

Ashes adjusted his weaponry so that it all fitted on his back. He had traded his rusty plate armor for some 501st enchanted armor, made silver to compliment Ashes' preferred metal color. He placed his gear in a small display in his room. He had nearly completely healed, but mentally, he was unprepared.

He was scared.

He was scared for his friends, for his love, for the empire.

He sighed, and walked to Rose's room, where she sat. He quickly walked over to her, and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Don't worry, Rose. We'll get through this, together."
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Mon 10 Mar 2014, 15:28

Wind Rose's Pov:
"I'm sure we will, Ashes. That's not what I'm worried about, I'm worried about Hurricane, Wick, Weaver, Celestia and world.. Will there even be a world left after this? The two most powerful beings on this earth are about to go head to head and no one except themselves know how powerful they are.." Rose sighed and leaned in to kiss Ashes again.

"You know you are one lucky stallion." She said after few minutes of silence.

"Oh? How come?" Ashes smiled back at her.

"You managed to charm me, look at me, the stubborn and strong mare has gone and gotten heads over heels in love with a stallion, heh." Rose chuckled for herself before Ashes dragged her in close for a more intimate kiss.

"I'd say you got pretty lucky as well, getting someone as handsome as me to fall in love with you." Ashes teases.

"Pfft, we'll see about that, 'handsome'." Rose poked at Ashes and ran a hoof down his chest and further down to where his stallion hood was starting to peak out.

"Starting to get horny already? You know I'm in heat tonight, I took a potion 'Weaver cooked up to hide most of the effects to let me have a clear head tomorrow but I'm sure she won't mind making me another. Howeveeeeer." Rose stopped and looked Ashes in the eyes.

"However what?" Ashes asked.

"I want to go down to the city, I want to see if my house is still standing, I have a really nice dress in mind that I would like to show you." Rose jumped up from the bed and dragged Ashes with her.

"Since when were you into dresses?" He asked a bit confused, he'd not seen any signs of a mare who would jump into a dress willingly before in Rose.

"I'm a mare, Ashes, it's in my nature basically. I just haven't been showing that side of me, I'm sure once I get in it you'll have no trouble knocking me up after going strong for the entire night." She laughed and dragged a confused Ashes with her.

They got down to the city or what was left of it, they wandered around in the city for a few hours, walking by closed shops here and there, ponies migrating away from the city before the battle begun. Canterlot had lost a lot of it's glamour, instead of ponies walking around in expensive costumes and dresses and going about their daily life there was refugees, homeless ponies, orphans in the streets. 

It wasn't a pretty sight and tomorrow everything would be changed, while it would still take time for Canterlot to return to it's previous prestige if all things went right tomorrow then the world would begin a slow healing process if things does not go right there might not be a world left.

Eventually they got around to fairly decent looking house.

"Well here we are, I'm glad it's still standing, it's a really nice house I must admit." Rose said and looked back at Ashes waiting for his reaction.

"I.. Wow.. I've never seen such a fancy house, how were you able to afford this?" Ashes said a bit stunned.

"I got lucky with an assassination contract, I used to work as assassin for hire for the nobles before. There was this one rich father who wanted his son to marry the girl in another wealthy and influential family but his son had rivalry by another guy so he paid me a fortune to kill this one guy and I did it." Rose said a bit nonchalantly.

"I see.." Was all that Ashes said before Rose dragged him inside and told him to wait down stairs while she got changed.

"What am I not allowed to see my future wife naked now?" Ashes joked as Rose went up the stairs.

"It's formality, the man can't see the girl change clothes when they're going out for a date." Rose yelled back.

After a little bit Rose came down again, this time dressed in a casual wear dress that matched her coat and eyes. After letting Ashes admire her for a little bit they headed out to the town again and walked around until they found one of the last pubs that were still open.

Night Weaver's PoV:

'Weaver had had some fun on the expense of Wick since he couldn't talk, she had ordered him the girliest drink the pub had for him, sadly though he could barely drink it. He coughed and motioned for the jar of water that every table had and downed a good bit of water to lessen the burning feeling in his throat which was multiplied by his wound.

"Heh, sorry." Weaver said, she turned her head towards the door when she heard it open and saw a familiar face come through.

"Ashes! Hey over here in the corner!" She yelled and saw Ashes nod at her, she turned her attention back to making sure Wick was alright and by the time Ashes had made it over to them, Rose came into 'Weaver and Wicks view.

"Bahaha, Rose what? What are you wearing?!" Weaver was trying to hold in bursting out in laughter over how her friend was dressed.

"Yeah, yeah you laugh, I'm sure you'd look pretty in a dress too and I felt like embracing my more femenine side before I go out and bash in some skulls tomorrow." Rose responded and sat down beside Ashes, the drinks that Ashes had ordered came shortly after and for the next hour or all four of them sat there talking about all sorts of things. Well more like the three of them, Wick was sitting quiet and nodding or shaking his head when a question came his way.

Soon after, Hurricane had found her to the pub, most likely looking to drown her sorrows in a bit of booze before she'd go to bed. The others waved her over to them and she came and sat down with them with her drink.

For one night all the troubles of the world was forgotten as they embraced the friendship that had grown between them over their journey. Eventually the pub owner closed the pub down and the group re-gathered outside the pub, some of them a bit tipsy. They hadn't drunk enough to get properly wasted or else they'd never get up in the morning.

"I have extra space in my house, it's only a few blocks away from here and it's much closer than getting back on the ship. Comfier beds as well, Ashes can sleep with me in the master bedroom and you guys can have the guest rooms." Rose offered, Weaver didn't mind sleeping a bit more comfortable than usually and Wick wasn't protesting either, not that he could if he so wanted.

The group headed back to Rose's house, Hurricane had mumbled some objections but she was more tipsy than the rest so they dragged her along, not daring to let her fly back on her own.

Wick and Weaver shared one of the guest room and Hurricane was put in the other while Rose and Ashes shared a passionate night together.

The morning after:

Rose awoke to a loud banging on her door and when she went to open it there was a royal guard there.

"Her highness Princess Celestia sent me to let you know that your specialized armour is ready for pick up from the armoury, one of the arch mages of Canterlot is also present, he will be able to enchant your weapon of choice with a personalized enchantment." The guard said and awaited Rose's response.

"I..what? I didn't.. Nevermind, yes. We'll be there asap, any news on how soon the battle might begin?" Rose asked the guard.

"The Nightmare fleet is only a few hours away and moving closer with a rapid pace, we estimate them to be upon us by mid day." The guard answered.

"Right, well thanks and good luck in the battle, Soldier." Rose said, the guard nodded and left.

Ashes came down just as Rose turned around, she explained what the guard had said and they wrote a note for the others that were still sleeping and left for the castle.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Mon 10 Mar 2014, 20:06

Ashes walked into the armory, and smiled at the sight of his new armor. Adorned with black robes and silver linings, his new armor glowed with an enchantment that made it both light and durable. His blades, strong even without enchantment, were now lined with a light blue glow, allowing them to cut through bone and armor easily. He almost felt a little bad for Nightmare Moon's army. If they ran into him on the ground, they would need a miracle to survive. He adorned the armor, smoothly sliding into the well fitted armor. Ashes then loaded his dual pistols, adjusted his bow and arrow, and sheathed his blades, ready for the battle to come. Finally, he flipped up his hood, the pointed hood covering his face. He smiled, his face-lengthed scar curving into a wicked crescent.

--------

Hurricane made it back to the royal armory just as most of the others left it, nodding to the rest of the crew. Even though she was a tad hungover, she still dressed smartly in her Royal Navy Uniform, The Medal of The Sun glowing brightly on her chest. She entered the armory to see that the armorers had done well with her weaponry. Her two black cutlasses glowed a light golden color, inscribed with ancient words of fire and flame. Her fencing gauntlets had been upgraded so that she could operate each metal finger separately, giving her great agility. She had replaced her old pistols with royal repeaters, each outfitted with multiple barrels so that Hurricane may be able to fire multiple times if needed. Her metal plate armor had already been fitted into her military dress, and with that, she left, adjusting her signature hat.

The hat that had seen the start of it all,

And the hat that would see the end.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Wed 12 Mar 2014, 18:34

Wick sat in his room again, using the last of what he had to make bombs and a couple of potions. He'd had a look in the royal armoury for something to help protect him. Most armour however had been built for shorter and heavier ponies than him, but he made the effort to find something to at least protect his neck, and an enchanted robe that should protect him from the all but direct hits. He had also given Celestia's best healer a visit. She was wondrous, pure white with an emerald mane, soft spoken, and so very talented. She further healed his throat, at least to the point where he could talk, and she gave his horn a therapeutic hoof rub, which help return magical flow to the area. His magic was back, for now.

He leant back in his chair and floated the final additions into his satchel. He finally looked the part, now he only needed to feel it.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Thu 13 Mar 2014, 03:02

Wind Rose and Night Weaver's PoV:

Rose decided to try out the heavier armour that was offered and to her surprise she found it lighter than it looked, her movement was barely restricted. It pleased her that the armour fit her frame perfectly and she proceeded to talk with the magi who didn't look all too pleased having been reduced to enchanting weaponry. "Bet he'd rather be nose deep in an spell book or something." Rose thought to herself, she saw Weaver enter who quickly hovered over to her.

"You really going to fight in that heavy armour, Rose? I've seen you battle, you trust in your agility and dexterity rather than brute force, isn't that armour going to restrict you too much?" Weaver asked, clearly confused why Rose had chosen heavy armour.

"You should try out the same model of armour, I think you'll be surprised, by the way I'm looking to enchant my blade with something that bat ponies would hate, got any ideas?" Rose said as she watched Weaver get out of her golden white captain's armour and donning the heavier model.

"Uh.. Well we're not too fond of the light, though all those rumours that we burn in sunlight and whatnot are false, I fight just as good in the day as in the night, obviously we prefer to fight in the night because of our sight advantage." Weaver responded and after putting on the new armour began flying around the armoury.

"Oh wow you're right, this armour is amazing, not only does it offer excellent protection but it's light as leather. I like it, I like it a lot." 

Rose smiled at her and then told the magi to just strengthen her blade and make it's edge sharp enough to slice through armour and bone. 'Weaver opted for the same, preferring her own poison coating over some magical enchantment.

After everyone had picked their stuff in the armoury they headed off together back to Celestia's ship, getting ready for the battle ahead. Celestia herself was out on deck, she was clad in armour no one had seen her in for centuries, she rarely took off her royal regalia but for today she was dressed for war, too kill and yet she was her usual calm, kind and understanding self.

"Ah, I see my messenger found you, I hope your night out was fun and joyful for today surely won't be. My sister may have genetically engineered soldiers but a life is a life and I regret having to kill them. Hopefully we can defeat my sister quickly and make her fleet surrender when their so called "Queen" is defeated." Celestia said and looked at the spots in the distance that grew larger by the minute.

"So how do you plan on dealing with Nightmare- I mean your sister?" Rose asked and received a sigh in response as Celestia turned around to them.

"Honestly I do not know, Rose. I wish I could give you a straight answer and tell you exactly how to deal with her, part of being the only alicorns alive is that we don't know our power limits. I fear that we might find that out today and I fear what the repercussions could be.. We control the moon and sun, what would happen if we unleash our full potential? What would happen to the world? No one can s-" Celestia suddenly stopped and snapped her attention towards the Everfree forest.

"No.. Luna.. Don't tell me you're after them.." Celestia whispered only loud enough for those standing nearest to her to hear.

"After what?" Rose asked and looked at Celestia questioningly.

"Hurricane?" Celestia said sternly and turned to Hurricane who snapped to attention.

"Yes?" She answered.

"I must trust in your combat experience when it comes to airships, I need to go to mine and Luna's old castle in the Everfree forest and I want you too take command of my ship, no buts, I trust you'll do a good job." Celestia said and spread her wings and took off towards the Everfree forest.

"Yes, ma'am!" Hurricane said grinning widely as she turned to the crew for a last minute morale boost speech, after all seeing their Princess abandon them does hit the morale a bit and she wasn't gonna accept that.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Thu 13 Mar 2014, 18:47

Hurricane stepped up to the Princess' pedestal, adjusting her battle dress.

"Ladies and gentlecolts, may I please have your attention," She said calmly, getting the attention of the royal navy. A young guard ran over to her, handing her the magical  microphone that would project her voice to all of the royal Aero-Navy.

"We have been at war with Nightmare Moon for months now, suffering defeat after defeat in the early part of the war. We've all suffered, lost loved ones. Lost friends," Hurricane faltered for a moment, thinking about her old crew. Her friends on the Sky Pirate Isle. Her family in Baltimare. Gunpowder. "But now is not the time to live in the past, for the present is at hand. On the horizon, the navy of our worst nightmare. Our enemy. And we are not going to let her supress us anymore."

Hurricane stared out at the horizon, the enemy looming ever close. "We have our allies, we have our weapons. We have our will, our strength. We have eachother." Hurricane paused, looking at her friends, and then she spoke up once more. "More will die if we do not stand up to this menace. If not for the ones who have perished before us, then fight for the ones who may parish. Fight for eachother. Fight for those who will have a future because of the fury you fought with."

There were cheers from the ships and the soldiers in front of Hurricane, and she smiled.

"Take everything from them, but give them nothing!" She shouted, shoving a hoof into the air. The rest of the armed forces did the same, cheering. They all boarded their ships, ready for battle. 

-------

Hurricane slowly piloted the Sun's Fire across the sky, its multiple cannons loading quickly. It lead the triangle of Griffon and Equestrian Airships, flying quickly towards the Nightmare Fleet. As soon as Hurricane was in firing range, she yelled into the PA.

"Fire front Manticore's!" shouted Hurricane.

Flaming rockets spewed from the front of the ship, 6 guns firing nearly 90 rockets at the front of the enemy fleet. The effect was almost immediate, 3 ships already falling out of the air as the Manticore's reloaded. That was the catalyst for the battle.

Lighter ships flew forward, firing cannons and gattling guns. Mortars flew through the air, smashing into ships. Fire burned bright on each ship, as ships on both sides fell from the air. A heavy Griffon chanting filled the air as their suicide ships sped towards larger Man-O-War's on the other side. The battle progressed quickly, rockets and cannon shots ripping through the air. The smell of gunpowder filled the air, and Hurricane smiled, before her PA went off.

"Commander Hurricane, secondary objective to be fulfilled. Last of the Civilian Transports are being lifted from Canterlot. Protect them at all costs," Said General Iron, and Hurricane nodded. She pulled her hat on, as she pushed the throttle forward, pushing through the debris of the battle. Cannons on all sides went off, gattling guns ripping apart boarding crafts. Every so often, Ashes would jump off the  ship with the 501st, boarding a large ship, making quick work of it. Even the necromancers who attacked would be put down by Ashes, who was now in overdrive, his blades ripping through flesh and bone alike.

Finally, the Crown Ship of the Nightmare Fleet appeared. Twice as large as the Sun's Fire, it menacingly shot down anything near it, Manticore cannons on all sides. Hurricane sighed, and full throttled towards it. Suddenly, the Crown Ship charged at The Sun's Fire, nearly ramming into the ship. They were too close to fire upon the ship. Hurricane nodded, and the boarding crew jumped on board, securing their position with chains. Hurricane then ordered the rest of the crew to fire upon enemy ships until they became undocked.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Thu 13 Mar 2014, 22:40

As the two ships pulled in close the boarding crew of the Sun's fire along with, Rose, Weaver, Ashes and Wick jumped over to the enemy ship. There wasn't much time to reposition yourself before bat ponies jumped at you. Wick flung a bomb at a clumped up group and managed to scatter them a bit before Rose and the others engaged in combat.

They chipped away on the lower ranking soldiers for a bit, they fell easily one by one not having nearly as much combat experience fighting live opponents as the others. Eventually when the cannon fodder was getting thin the genetically engineered warriors came out to play.

'Weaver started sprinting towards the one coming at her, building up speed until she got close to it, she jumped and somersaulted over him. Her claw dagger extended from the gauntlets and she punched him in between the shoulder blade and neck, getting plenty of her poison into him. What she wasn't counting on was that it turned around lighting fast and swatted her, hitting her squarely in the chest which sent her tumbling through the air until she regained her balance, coughing a little as air returned to her lungs.

"Fuck, that poison should have paralysed you.. Heh looks like I have to actually fight for once, this'll be fun." 'Weaver said as she grinned widely to finally having an worthy opponent to fight.

On the other side Rose was dodging the big warriors attacks, jumping out of the way and slicing him back when he opened himself up for a hit. It was far from easy, despite being big and bulky it hit hard and surprisingly fast, forcing Rose to be on her toes and focusing on her enemy. Luckily the 501st kept random minions from getting through to where the champions of Celestia were battling.

After about half an hour of battle both the Nightmare pony warrior and Rose were getting slightly exhausted and the Nightmare pony warrior was getting sloppier, most likely he was getting bored and he decided to try and rely on his brute strength to crush Rose but as she jumped away from his attack he got himself stuck in the hole he had punched open instead of punching Rose. It was the opening she needed as she jumped up and dashed into it's face driving her sword through it's skull and out the other side, she finished things off with kicking the head so hard the neck broke and the body fell limp to the deck with a heavy thud.

Rose looked over to see that Weaver had managed to scratch her opponent many times and it's moves where becoming really sluggish and slow but 'Weaver was toying with him, letting her poison do it's job. She saw Weaver jab her claws into each side of her opponents head and put her hind legs on it's chest and kicked away from it's body, increasing the thrust with her wings as she ripped the head up with it's spine and everything.

"I see you enjoyed yourself." Rose said as she came into earshot of Weaver who tossed the head aside and cleaned her claws on it's corpse.

"It was a little tough at first but my poison eventually started slowing him down and I just felt like playing with him a little, did I go too far?" Weaver said sarcastically and got a small laugh out of Rose who shook her head.

"No, can't say you went too far, it's not like I just jammed my sword through the skull of one either and I see our friends had some fun as well." Rose said and managed to just finish her sentence when a dark voice filled the air.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the champions of Celestia, I bet you feel mighty proud having defeated our genetically engineered warriors. Truly a feat to celebrate if it wasn't time for you to die, I tire of this battle and I am sure our Queen has dealt with your petty Princess and is on her way back to join our fleet in the final push to destroy Canterlot and remake it in her image." The dark voice belonged to a tall pony with a staff that had a skull on the top and he wore black green robes.

"We need to get to the Captain!" Weaver said quickly as the group got ready to fight, she felt someone pushing her from behind, it was Ashes.

"GO! You can Rose go and find the captain! Me and Wick will deal with the Necromancer! HURRY!" He yelled, Rose and Weaver got into the air and dove down the side of the ship and in through one of the cannon lids.

"Ha! Even your friends are abandoning you, lay down your weapons and I may consider killing you quickly." The master necromancer said.

"We will end you!" Wick and Ashes yelled at him.

"So be it then, I will enjoy killing you slowly and painfully." The necromancer said.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Fri 14 Mar 2014, 00:38

Wick stared up in awe at the Necromancer before him. He wasn't that big, shorter than Wick in fact, but his darkness seemed to loom over him and Ashes, shadowing them.

“Whatever you did to kill the last necromancer, do it now if you can” Wick whispered to Ashes, his voice shaking.

Wick pulled a bomb out of his pack, lighting and throwing it with lightening speed. The Necromancer was quicker, erecting a magical barrier around himself, the bomb bouncing off and exploding in the air above them.

“A little firework like that won't harm me. You'll really have to try harder if you are going to try at all” the Necromancer replied. His voice was smooth like honey, his dark purple magic aura reflected in his bat pony eyes. He grinned, his horn crackling with black sparks, and the corpses of the fallen super ponies rose again. His magic also brought life back to the corpses of Wick's allies, the mangled remains of pony and griffon joining the ranks. They moved toward Wick and Ashes at alarming speed, even those without limbs pulled themselves forward as though their lives, or deaths, depended on it. Those who had weapons drew them, the rest readied claws and teeth and hooves. They were on top of them in seconds, the Nercomancer hight above them, his hooves raised like a puppet master, directing his troops. He sent most of them upon Ashes. It made sense, Ashes would cut through them faster than Wick ever could.

A griffon landed on Wick first, half his face had been cleaved off, but the remains of beak pecked at Wick's eyes, his claws leaving welts in his neck armour. Wick manged to get a hoof free, kicking him hard in the abdomen. It was enough momentum for the griffon to dislodge himself from Wick, but more enemies replaced him. A bat pony with teeth filed to a point latched herself to Wick's back leg, and a normal pony, one of Celestia's army, was battering his side with cracked and bloodied hooves. Wick was being beaten down, more and more animate corpses piling on top of him. It was time for his secret weapon. He drew a tiny glass bottle from his bag. It gave off a pure blue-white light. He lit the fuse with his horn and dropped it at his feet, squeezing his eyes shut, hoping his experiment would work. The bomb exploded silently, a dome of pure light filling the space around Wick. There was a moment of nothingness, then all the corpses fell around Wick, dead bodies once more. Wick looked up, the light now clearing. The Necromancer was still high above him, directing wave upon wave of soldiers toward Ashes. He hadn't even noticed Wick was free. He probably thought Wick would be dead by now. That would be his last mistake. Wick drew as many bombs and potions from his bag as he could hold with his magic, then ran toward the Necromancer. Less than 10 metres from him, he threw everything he had.

The Necromancer noticed a split second before they hit, eveloping himself in his protective barrier. The bombs exploded on contact and sent the Necromancer flying backwards, landing on a heap on the floor. Wick charged him again, hoping he could reach him before he stood. The Necromancer was still, and Wick had his tiny knife ready, it's virgin blade glinting. Suddenly the Necromancer's head snapped up, a beam of dark purple light flashing toward Wick. He ducked, but a split second too late. It struck his horn, snapping it off at the base, sending it blackened and broken into the darkness. Wick fell to the ground. There was no pain, only a sudden darkness.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Sat 15 Mar 2014, 20:57

Ashes charged the Necromancer, as he came in for the kill upon Wick. He sliced through corpses left and right as rage filled his mind. He would not let Wick die, not here.

The necromancer looked back to see Ashes jump into the air, his blade gleaming with blood. He brought it down, only to be deflected across the ship, as more Necromancers came upon the deck. Ashes was outnumbered, and outskilled. The only way out of this would be out of sheer luck.

Or perhaps a little cheating on his side.

He pulled a bottle from his side, and drank it quickly. He could feel his heart rate increase, his ability to move speeden. The tendrils protruding out of the backs of the necromancers shot small spikes at Ashes, but to little effect. Ashes sped around them, slicing them into small portions of their original size. Ashes was covered in blood, as he finally confronted the High Necromancer.

"Well, I can see why the fear you so much. A bloodborne... No matter, you will die like you friend," Said the Necromancer, tentacles' splitting out of his back, and firing spikes quickly at Ashes. Ashes quickly dodged the spikes, running along the side of the ship, when suddenly he was held in place.

Then he felt fire implode inside him. Then out the backside.

One of the tentacles had impaled straight through Ashes, holding him up in the air. The tentacles were just as fast as him, and twice as lethal. They held Ashes up in the air, as the necromancer laughed.

"I told you, you would die," He said, cackling. Ashes looked below him, realizing that if he were to cut himself away, he'd fall to his death. His mind raced, fighting back against the growing pain in his stomach. Then he realized what he must do.

Ashes twisted, causing an insane amount of pain inside his abdomen. For a moment, he thought he was about to pass out. The tentacle spasms sent Ashes flying at the Necromancer, blade in his grasp. The tentacles shot their tendrils at Ashes, hitting him multiple times, but doing nothing to slow him down. The silver blade of his sword sliced the necromancer right in half, before flying onto the deck, bleeding from multiple wounds. He stared up at the sky, as he bled all over the deck.

"Not your time yet, kid," Said a voice, as a rather large earthpony stood over him. "but ya did good."

Ashes' eyes closed, as he was lifted onto the back of the earthpony.

-------

Hurricane watched as the civilian transports safely leaving Canterlot, all for except the Galleon, which was stalling behind. He had been busying herself with the boarding crew of the crown ship, her blades ripping through the armor with heat and flame, as much as metal. As soon as it seemed that the boarding crew had been defeated, she had another problem.

"Captain! The ship is targeting the transport!" shouted one of the 501st crew members, and Hurricane looked to the front of the Crown ship, as a magical cannon fired a bolt of pure nightmare magic at the Galleon. It narrowly missed, but they wouldn't be that lucky the next time.

"Pull out the boarding spears. We need to stop that cannon from destroying the Galleon," Hurricane said.

"But ma-"

"No buts. Now."

The boarding spears retracted, and the ship flew off, firing cannons to no avail at the main cannon. If they couldn't destroy the cannon, then they'd draw its fire away.

As Hurricane maneuvered the ship, she felt an immense heat fill the Sun's Fire. She looked back, to see a large purple bolt racing towards the ship.

Then it connected.

The back half was nearly completely destroyed, save some of the helm. Flames burned everywhere, as the ship barely stayed aloft.

"Ma'am! We've taken too much damage!" shouted one of the crew members, and Hurricane shook her head.

"Stay on course! Keep firing! I will not let that transport go down!" she screamed, and the crew did just that. Flames licked Hurricane's boots, as another purple round smashed into the ship, sending it careening sidewards. One more hit, they would be finished. She flew the ship above the crown ship.

"Ma'am!" shouted the crewmember desperately.

"KEEP ON COURSE!" She screamed!

Then, the final bolt hit the ship, leaving it without turbines and a balloon. Hurricane spoke into what was left of the P.A. System.

"ABANDON SHIP! ABANDON SHIP!" She shouted, as she directed the ship downwards. "If you jump now, you'll land on the Nightmare Flagship!"

Finally, a young crew member who looked a tad bit like Hurricane ran up to her. He couldn't be more than 20, and he had an innocent face.

"What about you ma'am!" he asked, and Hurricane shook her head, smiling.

"A good captain goes down with the ship," she said, and the crew member nodded.

"Then I shall stay as well," He said, bracing himself.

The ship smashed into the front end of the cannon, breaking off the front barrel. They then careened towards the ground, a trail of smoke and fire following them.

Hurricane thought about the last few months of her life.

The assassination.

The destroyed pirate island.

The destruction of her homes and her comrades homes.

Her friends.

Her old crew.

Gunpowder.

All this, to avenge them. To make sure those more fortunate than them could live a peaceful life.

Hurricane closed her eyes, smiling to herself.

"You did good, Hurricane." She whispered to herself, as the ship made impact.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Sat 15 Mar 2014, 23:05

The duo dove in through the cannon lid where the bat pony crew had withdrawn a cannon and surprised the crew on the deck, at first they saw 'Weaver and recognized her and the next second they were lying dead on the floor except for the deck officer who was pinned to the ground by a very angry looking mare.

"Where's the captain?!" Rose yelled at the officer who spat her in the face.

"Wrong answer fucker." Weaver said and stepped on his crotch, making the officer yelp a bit in pain as his stallion hood was being crushed.

"I'll ask one more time nicely, if you want to keep your balls intact I suggest you tell us where the captain is, otherwise my friend here will make sure you won't be able to fuck a mare ever again." Rose said and leaned down on him a bit heavier as Weaver put more pressure on his balls.

"... Bottom deck, front of the ship. You won't be able to get too him though, he's protected by a magically enhanced bubble, you'd have to kill the master necromancer before you can enter." The officer replied.

"Oh I'm sure our friend up top will take care of him, thank you for your cooperation though." Rose said and stood back up.

"HA! The master necromancer is next to our Queen in power, your friends will be long dead by now, I'll enjoy seeing your pretty cunts when we've crushed your fleet and so called Princess." The officer said in a cocky manner, full of himself and forgetting for the moment that someone was an inch away from crushing his stallion hood.

"Oh I'm sure you'd love my cunt but I don't fuck stallions that don't have a dick." 'Weaver said and stepped on his balls and crushed them before plunging her back up dagger into his dick and sliced it open and left the officer screaming and crying in pain as he bled to death from having his stallion hood removed.

The duo left him there and made their way through the ship, fighting some of the crew as they made their way down to the front bottom of the ship. Just as they had counted on the shield that protected the bridge from harm was gone and alone stood an old weathered looking bat pony stallion.

He heard them approach, sighed as he turned around and looked the two pretty mares. So he'd be fighting for his life versus two measly females? Was this really the honour the Queen had promised him as she made him captain of her crown ship, if that was the case then he would fight with honour or go down defending it.

"Give up, the battle's lost. We've killed most of your crew, the master necromancer is dead and soon enough this ship will go down too. It doesn't have to go down this way, you can give up and hand yourself over, Celestia will forgive you for your crimes if you regret them, I was once in the Queen's army but I got treated as nothing but a peasant no matter rank but in Celestia's army I found friends who respect me." 'Weaver tried persuading the captain by taking herself as an example.

"Hah, you're a half breed, you're good for nothing, I wouldn't even touch your cunt. You're a filthy example of breeding outside our proud race! I will enjoy killing you and taking your head, I have seen many battles and collected many trophies. I will not go down easily." The captain said but he didn't draw his sword instead he looked out and saw a civilian transport ship.

"Oh lookie here, a innocent little transport ship that didn't get out before the battle begun?" The captain picked up the PA and yelled orders into it in a weird tongue and to the shock of Rose and Weaver they saw how the ship narrowly missed the transport ship with a big bolt of nightmarish magic.

"You fucker!" Weaver lunged at the captain who drew his blade and parried her strike but she kept it up and he was having a hard time keeping up with her strikes.

Meanwhile Rose decided to try and steer the ship away from shooting at the transport ship but she got pushed by the captain back into her and the rudder steered the ship right into the Sun's fury as it continued to shoot bolts of nightmarish magic at it.

"Shit, shit, shit" Rose clambered back to the steering wheel but it was too late the Sun's fury was too badly hurt but Hurricane seemed to be trying to save it.

Weaver eventually cracked the defence of the captain and she managed to hit him with her poisoned claws and the old stallion gasped as he felt his body systems shutting down in extreme pain, his throat dried up and he couldn't scream out his pain as Weaver pushed his corpse over the edge of the bridge and he fell to his death.

"Weaver.. WE have to get OUT NOW! Hurricane is bringing her ship down upon us!" Rose shouted and grabbed Weaver and lunged out into the air just in time as they looked back and saw Hurricane ram the Sun's fury into the front part of Nightmare Moon's crown ship before both ships went down not too far from each other.

As they watched the remains of the ships a sudden flash of light across the sky brought their attention to Celestia battling Nightmare Moon, they were locked in a beam that didn't seem to move anywhere. Luna's spirit had surely not exaggerated when she said Nightmare moon was powerful, Celestia had the elements of harmony under her control and yet they were still equal..

There wasn't much for them to do, they just had to trust Celestia would prevail and together they flew down towards the remains of the ships to look for survivors.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Sun 16 Mar 2014, 21:08

Hurricane was nudged awake softly. She opened her eyes, her vision black on the left side, and on the right she could barely see the young officer trying to pick her up.

"C'mon Captain, we have to get out of here," He said, picking her up.

"Leave... me..." she simply said, and the young officer shook his head.

"We can get of here alive, both of us," He said, attempting to pick her up once more.

"No... go..." She said, and the pony started dragging her across the floor.

"Ahm naht ghonna let youf die!" he shouted through gritted teeth, as they emerged out into the air.

Ships fell around them, fire burning in the sky. Hurricane was laid down upon her back, letting her stare up into the sky. Wood fell around her, the sound of battle dim in her ears. It was almost wondrous, watching it all end around her. She smiled to herself, staring up into the sky.

She felt herself fading and her smile faded. It was the end. The war was over. She may not live to see the end of it, but she had done her part. She had fought tooth and nail to the very end, and she was proud of it. She forgot to say goodbye to her friends at the end.

Suddenly, there was a dark spot in the sky, as multiple batponies swooped down. The young pony officer grabbed unsheathed his blade, ready to try and fight off the batponies. He would not die here, not now.

The flew down, snickering at the young pony, claws unsheathed. "Ready to die, horse?"

The officer attacked quickly, surprising the group. He jammed the blade into one of the batponies' throats, and then grabbed its spear, fiddling with it to produce the electric spark. It exploded, sending a bolt into one of the batponies, barely phasing it. He took his stance once more, as they attacked him, each one slicing at him. Every so often, a blade would connect, shocking him and slicing him. But he had to hold out...

Just for a bit more...

Suddenly, one of the batponies screamed in agony, as his flesh was melted by the blade of another. There stood Hurricane, her left eye gouged out by what looked like glass. Blood streamed down her face, as she let the batpony fall to the ground screaming. She drew her second blade, her mind finally clear. This officer had tried to save her, now it was her turn.

She charged the batponies, slicing through them quickly, her blade turning their skin into molten flesh. The two ponies went back to back, fighting off the oncoming onslaught of batponies. After a while, it seemed like they were outnumbered, as they were surrounded on all sides.

"You know, I never got to know your name, even though you saved me," Hurricane said, running low on adrenaline.

"I never got yours either, Captain," said the other pony, as they circled, back to back.

"Please, call me Hurricane," She said, smiling.

"Well, I'm second Lieutenant Smoke. Pleasure to meet and die with you, Hurricane."

Just as he said that, the batponies charged in. Only to be stopped by bullets. A lot of them.

General Iron marched over the hill, followed by two small gunships and a battallion of soldiers, muskets at the ready. The gunships Gatling guns tore apart the batponies, leaving Hurricane and Smoke standing alone. Finally, Hurricane's strength ran out, as she passed out on the floor. A small gunship floated down, and landed, a face that no one but Hurricane would know. His eyepatch and green fur gave away everything.

"I see even after all these months of war, the old girl still just won't die. I guess she'll just have to look like me from now on, huh?" Eyelander said, walking off the ship, musket in battle saddle. Smoke and Eyelander lifted her onto the ship, where they flew back to Canterlot, their part of the battle finished.

Last edited by The Spy on Mon 17 Mar 2014, 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Mon 17 Mar 2014, 17:24

Celestia and Nightmare Moon:

Celestia left her fleet with a heavy heart, seeing their Princess abandon them just as the fighting as going to begin would more than likely make morale falter but she had placed her hopes and trust in Hurricane, Wind Rose and their friends. They wouldn't let her down, they would fight until the bitter end if they so had too, Celestia prayed it would not come to that.

Celestia flew as quickly as she could towards their old castle, it sure had seen better days and now once again a confrontation between the two royal sisters would happen here. Previous times the confrontation had been over simple matters as who ate the last bit of cake and a bit sibling rivalry would brake out into a small fight before their mother usually came and settled down things.

Today there was no mother to settle the argument for them, today the worlds fate hung upon their shoulders. Whoever left this castle as the victor would either create a time of peace, harmony and prosperity or chaos, darkness and disharmony. Luna was surely luring her into a trap to make her reveal the elements of harmony and use them against her, Celestia had to take the risk, if Luna got control over the elements of harmony there'd be no telling how powerful she could become or she could just destroy them and make sure no one can harm her.

Celestia arrived at the castle, the sun's rays barely reached through the thick tree canopy so the castle was dark and intimidating looking. Somewhere in there Luna was awaiting her, she may be calling herself Nightmare Moon but Celestia would refuse to acknowledge that her sister was in control of her actions. As the vision and spirit of Luna had said, Nightmare Moon had locked the real Luna away deep inside her own subconsciousness and had lifted forth the angry, jealous and hating part of her to manifest itself into Nightmare Moon.

She made her way slowly through the dark and empty corridors of the castle where they had spent so many year together in their youth, getting into all sorts of trouble, eventually she reached the top floor and the corridor that lead to their old throne room. Celestia stopped for a moment, was she really ready to confront her sister? Would she have the strength to stop her? She'd come this far after all, she couldn't stop now. The world depended on her to stop her sisters rampage, no one else could and with her heart beating ever faster in her chest she resumed her pace and walked up to the throne room.

The doors were open and the room itself had seen better days, everywhere hung banners of the sun and moon that had withered away through all the years that no one had cared for them. Windows were dirty and overgrown with cobwebs and roots, some were smashed and had tree branches growing through them.

"Not another step." A familiar voice spoke, Celestia looked up to where her sister was standing on the little alcove in front of their royal thrones, what shocked Celestia though was that instead of Nightmare Moon standing there it was Luna. Surely her mind must be playing tricks on her eyes.

"Did you really except me to sit idly by as they all basked in your precious light? There can only be one Princess in Equestria, and that Princess will be me!" Luna said and smashed the alcove she was standing on into pieces as a dark shadow crept up behind her, cracking the wall until it reached the window which blew open and revealed Celestia's precious sun. Luna began to move her moon so that it blocked out the sun, when she came back down she transformed into Nightmare Moon again.

Nightmare Moon began to shoot down the ceiling of the throne room to try and crush Celestia but she managed to evade the falling stones.

"Luna, I will not fight you! You must lower the moon, it is your duty!" Celestia tried to reason with her sister but to no avail.

"LUNA?! I am Nightmare Moon! I have but one royal duty now and it's to destroy you!" She yelled as she fired a beam of dark nightmare magic at Celestia, who dodged it and jumped into the air and flew out one of the holes in the roof that Luna had blown up. She could see that the battle for Canterlot's defence if the distance was nearing it's end as both the sisters crown ships were going down.

"And where do you think you're going?" Nightmare Moon said and flew after Celestia, shooting beam after beam of nightmare magic at her as she chased her around the castle exterior. 

Celestia didn't want to fight her sister, maybe she could tire Luna out and weaken her if she exhausted herself chasing her. Eventually Nightmare Moon managed to get a full hit on Celestia, bringing her tumbling down through the sky and crashing down into the castle again.

Celestia's life flashed before her eyes as she laid there on the cold stone floor, her life memories faded away and left was a golden glow. "Where am I?" Celestia said to no one in particular. 

"You're in an in between realm, my old friend." A very familiar voice said, one that Celestia hadn't heard in nearly 100 years.

"Vera?" Celestia said with a slightly hopeful tone.

"Yes, but I'm not alone here, all of us are here." Night Vera said as one by one all of the old friends that had been with her at Dragost so long ago popped up.

"You have a choice to make, you can give up now and come with us into the after life and let your sister run rampant throughout Equestria or you stand up, get the elements of harmony, defeat Luna and create a world with peace and harmony." Vera's words faded away as Celestia woke up in the dark throne room again, her body was aching from the blast she took but otherwise she seemed to be fine.

Celestia stood still for a moment, contemplating what she had just experienced and then she turned around and used her magic to reveal the elements of harmony.

"Oh dear sister, I'm sorry but you have given me no choice but to use these." Celestia said as she grabbed all the elements of harmony, jumped up into the air again and confronted Luna again. Tear began to run down Celestia's cheeks as she powered up the magic in the stones and launched a beam of harmony magic. Nightmare Moon on the other side powered up to her full power and tried shot a beam of nightmare magic at Celestia's beam, they were locked in a stalemate for what seemed like hours but in reality it was a matter of minutes.

Eventually Celestia overpowered her sisters magic and the beam of harmony enveloped Nightmare Moon as she yelled "NOOOOO!" and launched her into the moon where she was locked away, a image of her branded upon the moon to remind both Celestia and everyone else just how much they had sacrificed for peace.

Celestia was sobbing as she was hovering in the air. "I'm so so sorry, sister. You gave me no other choice, I wish there would have been another way but this will give me time to find a better solution for once you return in a 1000 years."

She headed back to the battle was just ending, her fleet had been victorious and Nightmare Moons fleet was disorganized and in scrambles. Some were fleeing and some were raising white flags to signal surrender, with their leader gone they had no will to fight anymore.

Celestia landed on a hill where her commanders had set up a forward base of operation, she was greeted with cheers. All around her there were wounded ponies being treated by anyone with medical skill and in the air the remainder of the fleet had gathered up the ships that had surrendered and they were in process of transferring the crews to a place where they could be held until they'd either be released or face trial.

A bit further away a group of ponies she would recognize anywhere were sitting and standing around two sick beds, Ashes and Hurricane were lying in the beds surrounded by Wick, Weaver and Rose. She walked over just in time to hear Weaver say "So what happens now?" 

"I'd like to know that as well." Celestia said and forced a smile, she still had tear running down her cheek but most of the crying had subsided on the way here. Her heart was aching with pain from what she had been forced to do but for the sake of everyone else she tried to look as strong as possible even though she wanted nothing more than to lock herself into her chambers and cry.

"Celestia? Are you.. crying?" Rose said with a concerned voice. "I'll be fine, Rose. Thank you for the concern though, what I did weighs heavy on me and it will take time for the wound to heal but for now I'd like to hear what you are planning for the future." Celestia said and lied down together with the others in the grass, all around them nurses were running back and forth tending to wounded, prisoners of war were being escorted and the commanders were discussing what to do with the remaining fleet of Nightmare moon that had fled. For now though, Celestia wanted to spend some time with those who had helped her the most in this time of war.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Wed 19 Mar 2014, 21:10

Ashes looked at his Wolf head amulet, and sighed.

"There's still a lot of monsters out there. Especially those let loose by Nightmare Moon. And someone needs to kill them," Ashes said, sighing. "I just don't know how I'm going to find them all."

Rose placed a hoof on Ashes' hoof, and smiled. "Who said you needed to do it alone?"

Another 501st soldier came over, and smiled. "I'd follow you anywhere, Ashes. Despite what they say about Bloodbornes, you're a pretty swell stallion."

"I here that!"

"Aye, I'd follow you too!"

Ashes smiled, and nuzzled Rose. He knew that even though the war was over, life had just begun.

------

Ashes walked down the bustling halls of his old castle, filled with students. After the war was over, Ashes, Wind Rose, and many 501st Soldiers created the Royal Academy of Bloodbornes, directed for gifted ponies in magic, warfare, among other things. He was known as a kind and generous old pony, reaching his 55th birthday in just a few months. He walked to his private office, and sat down behind his desk, sifting through the letters, mostly from his old friend Smoke, the husband of the late Hurricane. While Hurricane had passed many years before, Smoke and Ashes kept in contact. He had finished going through his mail, when his son, Ember Spark, walked in.

Ember was the bloodborne of his two offspring. A tall, white pony, with grey hair and bright red eyes, turned into slits through mutagens. He often looked angry, but was known as a calm and quiet pony, who loved nature, and his family. His sister, Lotus Leaf, was a healer, and excelled at it, despite being a pegasus. She was much more giddy, but knew her way around surgery.

"Father, there is a griffon come to see you," Said Ember. Ashes motioned for the griffon to come in.

In walked Darius, and old king now. The two friends embraced, and Ashes motioned for his friend to sit down.

"It's been a long time, Darius. What brings you this far West?" Asked Ashes, pouring two glasses of Whiskey, and Darius sighed.

"I need your help, Ashes."

Ashes stopped pouring the glass of whiskey. He knew this was coming for a long time. He didn't want it to come this soon, but destiny waits for no one. Ashes leaned back in his seat, his eyes watering slightly.

"This soon?" Ashes asked, bewildered. Darius nodded.

"It's gotten out of control. We wanted to keep it contained, but no longer. It's tearing our lands apart," Said Darius, and Ashes shook his head.

"Do you know how many soldiers I'll lose?" asked Ashes, and Darius sighed.

"Do you know how many soldiers I've already lost?" asked Darius, and Ashes looked down. "Please Ashes. My people are dying. You're the only one I know that can help me."

--------

Ashes walked into the back of the castle, where even his wife was forbidden to go. He knew what he had to do. He knew that this was the end of the line. He opened up a small wardrobe in the back, where a set of white armor sat, complete with a wolfs mask and a white cloak. A pair of ceremonial swords, silver and steel, sat with it. Ashes donned the robes, ready to embark on his final mission.

--------

He walked through the halls of his academy, flanked by his son and wife, as he trotted to the entrance. There, he stopped, saying his final goodbyes. He embraced his son, smiling.

"Goodbye, my son. Be good, and take care of your mother and sister should I not return," Ashes said, planting a kiss on his head. He then turned to his wife, and kissed her. "Goodbye, my love. I shall see you soon, I promise."

He then turned to his daughter, and kissed her on the forehead. "I shall see you all soon. I promise."

--------

Ashes traveled for six months before he reached the griffon lands. As Bloodborne tradition, a death march was a must before facing their final battle. By the time he reached the Griffon lands, the bitter winter had set in. Ashes was greeted by a country of carnage, ripped apart by a force much greater than any griffon or pony army. Ashes trotted the long bloody road to the capitol, where he had fought for his life once before. Now, he would fight his final battle in a foreign land, away from his family. Scared and alone.
When Ashes reached the capitol, he was greeted by a nation in defeat. He entered without resistance from anypony, even the highly trained Griffon Grenadiers shied away from the pony dressed in all white, tired and sick from war with an enemy that could not be killed. When he entered the castle, he was not greeted by Darius, but by his younger brother, Alexander I.

"Welcome, Bloodborne. My brother told me to expect you," Alexander said, kissing Ashes' hoof. "... five months ago."

"I apologize for the delay. A tradition of my kind," Ashes said, and Alexander nodded.

"Odd things, you ponies are. I suppose you'd like to get to the point?"

"Indeed."

"The beast you wish to slay resides on the peak to the west. It is a two day journey from here to there," Alexander said, pointing across the horizon. There, in the distance, was a lone peak, smoke blooming from the top. Ashes nodded, and bowed to Alexander.

"Farewell, White Wolf. I wish you luck. Please send my regards to my brother for me," Alexander I said, and Ashes raised an eyebrow underneath his wolf mask.

"If your brother already there?"

"My brother is dead."
---------
Ashes reached the summit, the wind buffeting him. In front of him, a large black dragon lay asleep. Ashes drew his blade, before looking back. Across the ocean that separated Equestria and the Griffon lands. He could turn back.

He could go home.

He could leave this all behind. Live out his days with his family, teaching.

Die an old pony, surrounded by his family.

Then he remembered.

He remembered the destroyed towns in the war. All the ponies who perished uneedingly. All the collateral damage.

There'd be more, if he didn't intervene.

There was no turning back now. It was the final page in Ashes' book. His crescendo.

And he'd be damned if he didn't end it on a high note.

Ashes walked silently towards the dragon, slowly awakening it. The dragon looked a slight bit suprised, but then sighed

"You had to come, didn't you, White Wolf?" she asked and Ashes nodded.

"It's been destiny from the start. We all know our fate from the moment we take our oath," Ashes said, and the dragon nodded.

"I'll try to make it quick then, old friend," She said, blowing a bit of smoke from her nostrils.

"As will I," Ashes said.

The dragon shot a blast of fire at Ashes, who quickly dodged it, nimble in his old age. He sprinted up to her, slicing up her legs and across her back with a supreme quickness. The dragon swatted Ashes off her back, and shot another fire ball at Ashes. He sprinted through it, flames upon his armor. He jumped onto the dragon's back, and clipped her wings quickly. She screamed in pain, before grabbing Ashes in her jaw, and biting down. Blood splattered out of Ashes' torso, as he was flung to the side of the peak.
The White Wolf breathed his final breath, digging deep into his very soul for the effort to end the battle. He charged, tears in his eyes.

He remember everything he had ever done in his life.

Running away from home.

Joining Shadowclan.

Becoming a Bloodborne.

Hunting monsters to the edge of the earth.

Joining a crew of misfits to save the world.

Finding love.

Creating a family, an academy.

Taking upon his final quest.

Ashes was hit with another firebolt, burning off one of his legs and most of his skin. With his last remaining strength, Ashes jumped into the air, landed on the Dragon's head, and drove his silver sword inbetween the eyes of the dragon. He fell off the corpse of the beast, into the icy cool snow, facing the sky.

It was over.

Finally over.

Ashes felt his strength fading, his vision going black. He smiled to himself as he slowly died, swearing he could see the faces of Eagle Blade, Steel, Inysa, Night Vera, Needle Point, Balm, Rhuno, Gold, and Hurricane, smiling down upon him as he faded from the world.

"Welcome home, White Wolf. Rest now, you must be tired. You have earned it."
--------
Rose stood in the field next to the academy, watching as a Griffon Grenadier slowly walked towards her. It had been nearly a year since Ashes had left. While Lotus had accepted the fate of her father, both Rose and Ember kept up the faith, hoping that Ashes would return. Deep down, Rose knew he was dead. He knew when he would die, and he carried himself with the solemn sadness of a defeated pony when he had left her for the last time. She knew that one day her beloved husband would go on an adventure, and never return. The grenadier drew closer, and Rose sighed.

"Are you the wife of The Bloodborne Ashes?" Asked the Grenadier, and Rose nodded, putting a hoof over her mouth, choking back tears. The griffon grenadier presented Ashes' beloved blades, covered in blood.

"These were all we could recover, Ma'am," Said the Grenadier, his eyes filled with tears. Rose took them, her hoofs shivering, before she broke down in the field, sobbing violently. Her cries of agony filled the air, as the Griffon Grenadier turned away, tears flowing out of his own eyes.

"I'm so, so sorry..." He said, sobbing himself, as he walked away. Rose cried in agony, her sobs and screams filling the air. Her beloved husband, the only pony she ever had truly loved in the whole world, was gone. Never to return. He would never hold her again. Never kiss her playfully on the neck again. He was gone.

Soon, Rose was joined by her daughter and son. Her daughter joined her in sobbing, while Ember fell into a silent cry, tears streaming from his eyes. He fell to the ground, silently choking on tears. The three mourned together, later joined by the rest of the academy.
------
"I don't understand, Hurricane. Why?"

"We all have our own destiny to fufill, Ashes. Some shorter than others. Do not worry, you will see her again soon."

"I suppose I understand,"

"It took me a while as well. Come, let us walk. There is much to talk about."

"Thank you, old friend."

The two walked through the afterlife, talking about what had transpired in the time Hurricane had left, and when Ashes had left.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Thu 20 Mar 2014, 16:44

"Sounds like you and Rose have quite the life ahead of you, Ashes. Now what about you Night Weaver? Will you stay in my army? I could use a commander like you in my court." Celestia said and turned toward Weaver, she was casting a look at Wick quickly before shaking her head.

"I appreciate the offer, Princess but I am pretty sick of fighting. I want to do what I have neglected to do since I was a filly, I want to explore the highest peaks and lowest depths of Equestria. I want to uncover myths, legends and old signs of civilization from before your mother and father's rule." 

Night Weaver lay in her bed some 50 years in to the future, thinking of that day when Celestia had asked her and her friends what they'd spend the rest of their life doing. She rolled over and looked at a picture of the last photo of their group together with Celestia, it was taken moments before they split up and went their own ways. 

She smiled at her friends, she hadn't seen any of them in a decade or so, life as an archaeologist and adventurer had kept her busy. Last she heard Ashes had died and Rose had become a grieving widow, it was sad that the one who she had connected the most with had to suffer so but it was all part of fate. 

Weaver had been too busy with her adventures to settle down, sure she had found a nice stallion whom she'd fallen in love with and he joined her on her expeditions and even when a little filly had entered their life they hadn't stopped travelling, taking their daughter, Gleaming Sparkle with them everywhere. 

She was now a young mare and had followed in her parents foot steps, while she had taken over the more adventuring part, Weaver had become an esteemed lecturer at the Canterlot academy for archaeology. Her husband had gone missing a few weeks back now and she had received a letter from an anonymous sender demanding money from her or else her husband would be killed.

If there was something Weaver had never accepted in her life was when someone threatened her family or friends and she had cooked up her signature poison for the occasion. She had tracked down the kidnappers and they were about to pay dearly for their mistake. 

She got in quickly and silently, one by one they fell and eventually she got out together with her husband and a decade or so later they made their biggest discovery in ponykinds history.

Together with their daughter they uncovered a earth pony settlement that was dated to over one hundred thousand years old, it was the first of it's kind and they were able to get a glance into how life was before Celestia and Luna's parents came, how they had lived prior to pegasi controlling the weather and unicorns controlling the seasons of the year. 

Life had been hectic and random at best and the ponies had learned to read the signs of the weather, sun, nature and had learned how to live according to that. They also had some form of sun and moon worshipping, they thought the sun and moon were gods that had been tasked with watching over them and if the crops were bad one year it was because they had done something wrong in the eyes of these great celestial beings and had punished them for it.

A year or so later after their big discovery their family was joined by another filly, a very late comer and a unicorn like her father was. 

She showed signs of extreme magical abilities early on and she had been enrolled into Celestia's school for gifted unicorns and by the time that Weaver's life neared it's end she had become one of Celestia's first personal students and had advanced in the ranks of magi quickly and had become a scholar in record time. 

No one had seen such magical potency since the time of Starswirl the bearded.

Weaver died at around the age of 100 and she had left the world from old age, living out her life to the fullest and she joined her friends and their ancestors in the after life. She was greeted by Ashes, Hurricane and Rose and they welcomed her with open arms, not looking a day older than when they had left to go down their own paths. 

They were curious about her discoveries and studies and as they walked onwards into the world of the afterlife she told them stories of all her discoveries they hadn't heard about in letters or news, she was glad to be among her friends again.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next