Bronyhangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families - Page 2 Empty Re: Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families

Post by Fluttershy Mon 07 Apr 2014, 03:24

Well, there are Swiss’s choices: go home and get shot, go invisible and get garroted in a back alley, or try to bring down the three biggest crime families in Equestria and become cannon fodder. He didn’t really care, he just realized how tired he was and almost just wanted to sleep on a chair. He decided it would probably be smarter and safer if he found a room though. He went upstairs to the second story and found a bedroom in the middle of the building with no windows. The door is quite solid, it wouldn’t be hard to barricade. The room isn’t overly fancy, single desk, a bed, and a closet that is empty. He put his bag (still carrying his guns and knife) onto the desk, laid down, and passed out.

Swiss woke up, he knew it was 8:30, he always wakes up at 8:30 when he goes to bed late. He also knew that he had to fight against the families, that Snake guy was right, it was the only option they had that may give them eventual freedom. Well if I’m going to become cannon fodder might as well get the best guns I can.

He walked down to the room filled with guns. He almost got to the doorway when he heard a voice.

“Hello there, pretty boy."

Gah, I’m going to die “Holy mother of Luna!" Swiss reared up on his back legs, nearly flipping over. Oh, if they were planning on killing me, why would they talk first…Swiss finally noticed the odd looking pegasus Night Weaver.

"Calm down I'm not here to gobble you up or anything, those stories are just old mares tales. I was wondering if you could have a look at my rifle and modify it for a pony too use?"

Oh, that’s it, that should be pretty easy "Uh.. S-sure.. I guess so?" she handed over a gryphon rifle.

"Good boy, I'd like to have it done before we leave the house next." She walked off to..  Luna knows where. I’m sure as hell not a dog and I’m a colt either, don’t call me ‘boy’. I blew half that distillery to Tartarus with just one well-placed bomb.

Modifying the Kar-98k for pony use was easy, Swiss dismantled a Solar Empire rifle from the first great war for the trigger assembly. He removed the old trigger and popped the new one in. He dry fired it and it worked perfectly, but the trigger pull was a little high for a sniper rifle. He found a pistol and removed a small spring and put it in the trigger instead. There, perfect, not enough force that you would move the gun while trying to push the little lever that is the trigger, but not light enough to accidently fire.

Swiss left the rifle in the run room and grabbed an apple from the kitchen on the way to the living room. The other ponies were already there. The two pegasi had decided for revenge. Swiss chimed in, having made his decision that morning. “Eh, what the hell, I’m going to die anyway, might as well take a few bastards with me.”
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families - Page 2 Empty Re: Equestria Noire: The Fall of Families

Post by Arualsti Tue 08 Apr 2014, 17:11

By this point Creme had polished off his bottle of wine, and the comfort of the chaise lounge put him in dangerous territory of falling asleep there and then. He caught the last of Snake's speech, barely grasping the meaning, drifting off to sleep...

Suddenly, the scrape of chairs on floors and doors opening snapped him awake. Everypony else was retiring to bed, and Creme should do the same. He let the empty bottle of wine slip to the floor, landing softly on the worn carpet. He stood wearily and made his way to the door, swiping another bottle of wine from the shelf as he went.

He chose his room based mostly on the fact it was one of the cleanest, and had thick velvet curtains for keeping out the morning sun. He pulled off his coat, once again lamenting it's injury. His suit was in a much better state, apart from some mud stains on the collar and up the leg, he'd need to get it dry cleaned for sure, but it would live. He thought of all his suits back his apartment and he was suddenly glad he had opted to wear one of his cheaper, least favourite items, some of the suits in there were worth more than some ponies made in a year, and he would have greatly lamented them getting soiled. He pulled the cork out of the bottle and drank, drank until the events of the day rolled out of his mind and he succumbed to a deep, dreamless sleep.

He awoke an unknown length of time later, at first thinking he was waking up in his soft bed in his apartment, then thinking he was in his office, then it dawned on him he was in a Lotus family safehouse after narrowly avoiding death the previous night. He grumbled to himself, wrapping the sheet above his head, hoping that when he removed them, he'd be back somewhere safe and comfy. Alas, when he lowered the sheets again, he found himself staring up at the water stained ceiling.

He ran himself a shower, surprised that the water was pleasantly hot. He found soap and towels in the bathroom, neither clean or new, but he found the simple pleasure of cleaning himself extremely relaxing. Soapy water ran down his body, stripping away the dirt and blood and stress. He dried himself with the towel, making sure he went with the nap of his coat to ensure a soft and even appearance. He cleaned his suit by hoof, ferociously chasing the stains out, and drying it as best he could on the radiator, before using the trouser press to make it look acceptable again. He donned his clean clothes, feeling comfortable and safe in the supple cotton. He finished off his look by using some pomade and a comb that he had found in a drawer to style his mane. He almost looked ready for a night of serving drinks and schmoozing up to high-end patrons. Almost.

He made his way downstairs to the kitchen, once again surprised by the amount of fresh food available. Creme was certain he'd be having stale bread, or failing that, another bottle of wine for breakfast. Instead he decided to cook himself something. As he began to hoof through the ingredients, checking for freshness, he felt safe and relaxed. His mother had taught him to cook, and as she was an earth pony, she did it all by hoof, just like how Creme did it now. It was through her he gained his love of good food and good drink, and through his father that he learned how to utilise his charm to get his way. He closed his eyes and inhaled the scent of the cooking crepes, almost feeling like he was back in his home in Fancee, helping his mother cook breakfast. But then he opened his eyes and he was back in the old, dirty kitchen, in a house without love or comfort, instead a group of ponies who could easily kill him without effort. He piled plates high with sweet and savoury crepes, taking a selection for himself, leaving the rest for everyone else, though he suspected Snake lived off mostly a liquid diet, he had no clue what batponies ate, the other mare, Kaskaroo? Kask? Kass, looked like she was far too picky when it came to food, especially comfort food, and as for Swiss, he looked like he would be terrified of getting poisoned, which Creme agreed was a fair assumption.

He took his food into the dining room, surprised to see everyone else there, silent, ignoring each other. Creme sat down and ate quickly, listening to Snake as he piped up. Creme had to admit he hadn't thought at all about what he wanted to do. The very idea of being betrayed was such an absurd concept that Creme refused to believe it. True he wanted to get to the bottom of it, and true he did not want to return to work or his apartment until it was all sorted out. To him, it was all a big misunderstanding. And even if it wasn't, he could get further away from the Rose family than the rest. He had a life in Fancee he could return to and it was unlikely that anypony would chase him hat far. He would need to ask a few questions to the right kinds of ponies first however, and there certainly could be a worse set of ponies to protect him whilst he did just that. There was no harm keeping the motley group on his side for a while. His horn glowed faintly, invisible in the bright midday sun streaming through the window.

“Oui, I want answers, and I will get them one way or another” he said, a determined look in his eye.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Tue 08 Apr 2014, 19:40

Snake nodded, and finished off his whiskey.

"Well, now that we've established that, we should probably set up a game plan," Rattle Snake said, putting the glass of whiskey down. "and I think I have an idea where to start, I just need to confirm it."

"If we're going to get answers, and get on our way to revenge, we'll need to start with those closest to us," Rattle Snake said, pouring himself another glass. "and while we're in Manehatten, which better family to start with than the Roses?"

"Brief history about the Roses, though I'm sure many of you know this, seeing as how two of you are apart of the family, and another one of us is completely against the families anyway," Said Snake, winking at Swiss. "Not like I checked up on all of your identities last night with my few remaining sources."

"The Roses were founded by Blue Rose, Grandfather of the current leader, White Rose, and father of the previous leader, Amber Rose. They started by making one of the most sought after alcohols in the days of the prohibition, the Red Rose Wine. When the prohibition was lifted, and they were a rich family, they moved to Manehatten, where they established their crime empire. The Rose Family owns a rather large mansion on the northern areas of the city, complete with attack dogs, armed guards, and as of last night, a group of about 20 Griffon soldiers bought straight from the Griffon empire. Hell, ex-soldiers gotta make a living somehow, especially when you're on the losing side of the war. Not to mention they have every police officer in the city under their hoof, as well as the National Guard," Snake started, and took a drink of whiskey. "In order to get to White Rose, its going to take time. She's a smart pony, and she knows that we're probably pretty pissed at the moment. And the fact that shes got a practical army at her disposal doesn't help either. I get that we have more guns than we can count at the moment, but that doesn't mean jack unless we have ponies to use them."

"So what are you implying?" asked Weaver.

"We can't do anything aggressive at the moment: We have to pick our battles," Said Kass, and Snake nodded.

"We have to gain some allies; lure Rose into a false sense of security. From what I heard this morning over my nearly 200 phone calls, Rose doesn't intend to come out of her mansion until we're confirmed dead. So, either we're going to have to fake death, or we're going to have to do a full assault on her mansion, which I'd rather not do: That is a wonderful piece of history to the city, and I'd hate to destroy such luxury for such a thing," Snake said, sitting down on the couch. "But unless one of us knows somepony who can do a feign death spell, we're pretty limited to our options."

"So, where would we start?" asked Creme, taking a bite out of his crepe.

"We have to get some more ponies who are against the families, but that can wait. For now, I suggest we lay low, build some defenses around the mansion. We can take interval periods to go outside the mansion, possibly obtain private items from our homes and businesses, or go out and get necessities, but as individuals. It is far to dangerous to be out together. After we finish with such errands, we can focus on a bigger task at hand," Said Snake, finishing his second glass of whiskey of the day. "Any objections? My opinion is as good as yours, so speak up if you have anything you need to do."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clover and Lotus sat in the private jet, flying quickly towards Detrot, where the two would be staying until the crisis in Manehatten was cleared up. Lotus had entrusted Ludwig, the Griffon Mercenary, with the life of her friend and former enemy, White Rose, and was now on her way to start the brainchild of the three bosses. While it technically already had started, she was going to watch the first effects of it, not the operation itself. Lotus smoked a cigarette through a long filter, while 4-Leaf read a paper, both knowing very well what carnage was happening in the streets of Detrot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After collecting all the weaponry in the house into one area, the group had set up a multitude of machine guns, weapon caches, and explosives to protect the house. While they were under the radar for the time being, no doubt sooner or later some Lotus family members would come knocking for some extra ammunition and find their blood-stained 401k sleeping in the beds of their personal armory. The group had also decided that two members would take roving positions as guards at night, within the house itself. During the day time, different members would go around the town, searching for some leads. Sometimes they lead to possibly ally deals, only ending in finding out that the allies were either dead, or in prison. They all even agreed that they'd postpone visiting their homes and businesses until after they deal with the impending threat, or at least until they lose some heat.

Finally, after about 3 days of weak leads going nowhere, Rattle Snake gathered everypony into the living room once more, where he had his signature cigarette and glass of whiskey. He hadn't slept much in the last few days, as he had been on guard, and was severely paranoid, and for once, his crazy side was slightly showing when he didn't need it too.

"Alright, I know its been a hard couple days. Leads leading nowhere except the bottom of horseshoe bay or into Manehatten penitentiary, and I know it seems like things aren't going anywhere, but thanks to the information provided by our many... 'unfortunate' sources that we've obtained in the past few days," Snake threw a pamphlet of papers on the table in between all of the ponies. "We've got floor plans and cells of those who could help us within the penitentiary, including the guards changing times, roving positions, patrol areas, so on and so forth."

The crew looked at him wide eyed, and he nodded. "That's right, we're doing a prison break. We leave tomorrow night at 1 AM, and we break out a group of about 10 anti-family ponies. So I suggest you all get some shut eye, eat well, and prepare yourself mentally, because we still have a good amount of preparations to make."

"Here's the plan: We send one pony to infiltrate the 1 AM shift of guards, preferably someone who is good at smooth talking, and get on the 2 AM roving patrol on the farthest right holding area of the prison. We'll enter through the walls there, and get rid of the guards. Then, you'll report back to the head guards, and tell them false information on where we are. We want to avoid conflict as much as possible. We won't have time to shimmy open every cell door there, so I need somepony who has some experience with explosives to fit some breaching charges: small, but fast and powerful. Dynamite, gunpowder, and satchel materials are in the armory room. After releasing the prisoners, we'll make a mad dash to the back of the prison, blow open our exit, and hop on a boat that the guards use on bay patrols. We'll then go to the opposite side of the bay to our mansions location, dispose of any remaining explosives on the boat, destroy it, and then drive back here," Said Rattle Snake, taking a drag of his cigarette.

"Our crew is one short of what I usually like to run, but it'll work. Weaver, knowing how well you worked with that rifle in the distillery, I want you on overwatch in the rafters of each holding area, make sure to take out any straggling guards. Kass, I trust you'll be handy in watching our backs in the prison as well. Swiss, knowing your experience with explosives, I'll need you on demolition duty: We need at least twenty charges: 5 big ones, and 15 little ones. Use grenades, clay mores, bouncing betties, anything you need, we got. Creme, I hate to say this, but I'm going to need you to take on the job of infiltration. You'll need to memorize the names of all the guards in the 1 AM to 9 AM shift, and get your persona of a prison guard on. If things go south, we'll be there, so memorize which prisoner is being broken out when. I'll be the main gun, but regardless, I'm sure we can all handle ourselves with weaponry, yes?"

The crew nodded, and Creme took the paper work of the guard duty. "Tomorrow, if we finish preparations quick enough, we can all go back to our home cities and check on if everything is in shape. I know for one my flat is burned down, so I'll stick here, make sure everything is ready to go. Got it?"

"Got it," Said the crew in unison, and then Snake nodded.

"Don't worry. I'm sure with a group of professional criminals like ourselves, this should go over quite smoothly, yes?"
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegabella Thu 10 Apr 2014, 05:10

Kass let Snake's words sink in for a few moments before she got up from her seat to go get a drink. She walked over to the kitchen, wondering if she even wanted to go to her old apartment. ' Hell...that place could be burned to the ground for all I know...' She thought to herself as she grabbed a cola from the pantry.

She walked past the meeting room, and up the stairs to her room, opening the door and flopping on the bed, unsure if she wanted to go to her apartment to gather some clothes and close belongings. “If they haven't already set my home ablaze...its only a matter of time...” She thought out loud as she tucked herself under the blanket's and curled up. Kass still could not grasp the fact that the only pony in her life had betrayed her, and it bothered her to even think that she was all alone in the world, not having anyone who truly cared for her. She closed her eyes and drifted off into her own thoughts, slipping away from reality with each passing second.
                         A few hours later, Kass sprung up from her bed in a cold sweat. “shit..” She said to herself as her eyes darted from one end of the room to the other. She had woken up from a nightmare which raddled her more than usual, and knew that she would not be able to get back to sleep even if she tried. She walked into the bathroom and ran the sink. Kass splashed the cold water on her face, and sat there for a few moments, allowing herself to gather her bearings before she turned off the water and went back into her room.
She grabbed her weapons and bag, then walked over to the window and opened it, allowing all the fresh air to flow into her room before silently stepping onto it, and jumping out. Her wings pushed against the air right before she landed, careful not to alert any pony who was nearby. 'Might as well make myself useful...'Kass glanced in all directions,and her gaze landed on the ponies who where keeping watch at the time. She approached Swiss, who seemed to be falling asleep where he stood.

“Hey.” Kass said as she appeared out of the shadows, addressing the skiddish earth pony. He jumped a bit and whipped his head in the direction of Kass, unsure what to think of her sudden appearance. He was silent for a few seconds before his reply. “Uh..Hi..” He spoke in an awkward way , looking Kass up and down.

She smiled lightly, and spoke in a warm tone, calming him down a bit. “ If you'd like...I can take over for you...Just so you can get some sleep before tomorrow.” His tense muscles relaxed a bit as he replied. “ Yeah...that would be nice...A few winks sure would help so I can stay awake on our way to the prison...”She laughed lightly, trying to be as nice as possible to the shy pony, and waved him off a bit playfully. “ Sleep well Swiss.” Kass said as she took his position.

Kaskara sighed and looked around her, surveying her surroundings and noticing little things, such as a loose piece of paper that drifted across the ground, and a small discarded nip bottle in which some pony must have dropped before the group got there.Kass glanced over and noticed she was not alone. Blending into the darkness was the other mysterious mare, Night Weaver. The lavender Pegasus glanced over to her, and took in her features, noticing her practically glowing orange eyes. She was intrigued by this pony's very appearance, and was strangely transfixed by her looks. Kass then averted her gaze forward, not wanting Weaver to notice her staring. Suddenly she felt the piercing orange eyes on her, but did not mind it, and kept her eyes on the discarded nip that was in front of her.

“ Must be one fascinating nip bottle...” Weaver spoke under her breath. Kass glanced over in her direction as a few strands of hair fell over her eye. She laughed quietly to herself. “ Just a bit bored I guess.” Weaver giggled slightly. “You have only been here for what... 5?10 minutes?” The lavender pony shrugged. “Not even...to be honest.” The two made small talk for around a half hour, until silence creeped up once more. The ponies seemed to have drifted deep into their own thoughts for some time before Weaver spoke up again. “So...Are you going to your house tomorrow to pick up some things?” Kass responded. “ Yeah...I was planning on it. And you?”
                         Silence. Weaver's face contorted into a mixture of anger and grief, before Kaskara spoke up once again.” You can come with me if you'd like...I wouldn't mind some company.” Weaver looked up at Kass, and nodded in agreement. Both mares made small talk until the sun rose, and then retreated back into the mansion. “See you later today.” Said Kass. Weaver nodded and spoke something inaudible that Kass took as a goodbye. She watched the mare until she got to the door, and smiled to herself. She then flew up through her window, and landed on the bed, falling asleep with her mind at ease for the first time in the past few days.

Kass woke a few hours later, and went downstairs. She grabbed the first thing she could find in the pantry that looked edible, and began munching as she made her way to the meeting room, where Weaver was. “We might as well get going soon...There isn't much I need but I'd just like to check on the place...you know?” Weaver agreed and the two set off to Detrot, flying along the back allies as to not be noticed by any pony.

After around an hour of flying, the pair made it to Detrot, and kept hidden before they reached the apartment. Kass fumbled around for her keys in her bag, and twisted the nob, opening the door to something she was not quite expecting. The whole inside of her apartment was ransacked while she was gone. Chairs where snapped in half, and curtains torn to shreds. She sighed deeply as she walked into her former home, stunned at the damage. “There wasn't much in here anyway...” She said as she walked into her bedroom.

Kassie gasped and fell backwards at the sight before her. Tied up on her bed was the young mare she had saved before everything started. She was blindfolded, and her throat was caked with fresh blood. All limbs where tied to her bed posts, as small flies buzzed around her broken body. A small note lay on the mare's stomach, with a wax stamp of a four leaf clover keeping it sealed tightly. Kass gagged and walked over hesitantly, grabbing the envelope from the corpse and opening it slowly, dreading the words that where inside.

"Not everypony can be saved."
Signed by the one and only, Four Leaf. Kass struggled to hold the tears back as Weaver came running into the doorway. “What happene-” Her words where interrupted as she saw the gruesome display Four-Leaf had left Kaskara.” Kass Threw the note on the floor and grabbed Weaver by the hoof. “ We have to get out of here. Her blood is still fresh.” The mares rushed toward the exit, but halted midway, as shadows had begun to form outside her door. “Shit.” Kass whispered. She whipped her head from side to side, trying to figure out the fastest way to escape unseen. “That window right there.” She whispered to Weaver. The mares rushed to the window, Weaver going first before Kass leaped out and closed It behind her just as the voices entered through her door.

Kass and Weaver flew back to the mansion with little to no words, both thinking about the horrid scene back at the apartment. Kaskara thought constantly about the poor innocent mare she had saved a few nights back. She held back tears, and kept strong, letting the sadness and grief morph into white-hot hatred for Four-Leaf. She wanted nothing more than to kill him with her own bare hooves, but knew she would have to wait if she wanted to stay with the group. She looked at Weaver, and her gaze warmed a tad bit. After all, she wasn't the only one going through this.

Last edited by Pegabella on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 13:30; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : because wall of text and hitlerxcage go mesohorneyeyeyyeyyyy lol its late dont judge me. Fuuurk had to edit it again because font so small come on obama wtf. COME ONN oh god you can see what i edited oh god no why lord jesus pineapple why oh god obama why)
Pegabella
Pegabella
Queen Batpony
Queen Batpony

http://pegabella.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluttershy Fri 11 Apr 2014, 02:55

“and another one of us is completely against the families anyway," Well shit, they all know now, well if they hadn’t killed me yet, they aren’t going to. Swiss, for the first time since the distiller night, felt a form of relief, that he wouldn’t be killed by his housemates.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening, Swiss made the long walk to the edge of Manehatten to his house in the suburbs. Surprisingly, his small, one story house was still standing, and unburned. He opened the door and walked in, looking around, he realized no one came in since he left the previous night. He went over to the bookshelf in his living room and looked at his old manuals, ‘The Republic Handbook’, ‘Alchemy Volume One: Health Tonics’ and a few other old books. He put the books into his saddle bags and went to his bedroom. Again, nothing was disturbed since his last visit. Swiss went to his closet and got the only clothing he had: boiler suits for work. One more thing for him to get out of the bedroom, all of his bits. He opened the drawer to the bedside nightstand and took out all of the money in his possession that wasn’t in a bank. About 5000 bits, this will have to do.

Swiss went outside to his garage and packed a few necessary tools for weapon construction and upkeep. He realized he may not be able to come back to his house, or at least for quite some time, and that since the families hadn’t come yet, they soon would. Swiss remembered an evil trick used by the zebras during the last Great War. In his garage, he found some rebar, he took a long piece and using a blow torch, welded sever smaller pieces onto it, making a quite gruesome spiked bar. He carried the bar into his house and using sever pieces of rope, mounted it to the ceiling. He used several small bits and pieces in his garage to make a latch. With the latch, he locked the bar to the ceiling and tied ropes as a trip wire to the latch. There, any bastard that gets into my house may lose their front legs, if not, they may never walk the same again. Swiss carefully maneuvered back outside, locking his front door.

Swiss went back outside to the garage, over to a tarp covered object, and removed the tarp. Underneath was a shiny, almost new, Buffalo motorcycle. He felt sad how little he rode it, he usually just walked to work, since the distance wasn’t too terrible. Swiss threw his bags over the seat and got on. The bike coughed to life in two solid kicks. Swiss slowly pulled out into the driveway and closed his garage door for what may be the last time. He jumped back on the bike and drove out onto the road, letting he wind blow through his mane. He hadn’t even gotten a full quarter mile when he saw a black car filled with ponies drive past him, towards his house. Swiss just had a feeling, so he pulled in the clutch and turned around, he could just barely see the car as it stopped in front of his driveway. Four ponies got out and walked to the front door, they somehow got it open and walked in. That was all Swiss could watch, he released the clutch and revved the engine before the scream could be heard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swiss got back to the mansion around midnight. He parked the motorcycle in the back, where it wouldn’t be noticed. He went in and up to his bedroom, where he dropped off his possessions, placing the coveralls in the closet, money in the desk, the manuals on the desk, and the tools just on the floor for now.He had volunteered for guard duty that night, so he grabbed his pistol and went back out.

Guard duty was, thankfully, uneventful… or at least was for about an hour and a half.

“Beautiful nig-“ was all ‘Weaver could get out without being interrupted

“GAHsonofa- oh, it’s just you. Sorry about that, I’m still a little stressed and all. Yeah, it is a nice night.” Swiss feeling a bit embarrassed he still was this jumpy even though he was sure they wouldn’t kill him now.

“Luna does make the most beautiful nights”

Swiss felt a new sense of calm. It may just be the Stockholm talking, but I think I’m starting to like her. The next section of guard duty was once again uneventful until a déjà vu came along.

“hey” The pegasus Kass came out of the shadows

“Uh.. hi” well at least I’m not almost doing backflips anymore when ponies say ‘hi’

“If you'd like...I can take over for you...Just so you can get some sleep before tomorrow.”

Sleep sounds nice “Yeah...that would be nice...A few winks sure would help so I can stay awake on our way to the prison...” wait… ‘a few winks’… yeah I need sleep

“Sleep well Swiss.”

Swiss walked back to his room, put his gun on his desk, and passed out on his bed.

The next few days Swiss spent fiddling with the weapons, not leaving the mansion. On the third day, Snake called all the ponies back to the main room and told them about a plan to break into a prison, and that Swiss needed to make explosives. After the meeting Swiss went to the broom closet of the mansion and found some various chemicals, he then went to the weapon room to get everything else he would need.

Swiss loved his new job.
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Sat 12 Apr 2014, 22:59

Rattle Snake got up on the day before the prison break early. He donned a checked suit, a pair of checked sunglasses, a black tie, and his signature pistols and switchblade. He skipped the usual liquid and tobacco breakfast, and actually decided to eat some real food for once. Between a fruit salad and some oatmeal, Snake was feeling well for once. After he finished cleaning up after himself, he decided to indulge in one of his few past times besides shooting and stabbing other ponies.

Painting.

Sure, he was a hardened killer, and had no real other skill than killing, but he had dreams as a child of becoming a world famous painter, galleries from Griffonia to Fancee. He had never stopped persuing that dream, focusing on the bodies of ponies as his art, invoking the emotion of lust and greed from its viewers. While he had never really gotten a spot in any art gallery, his home and the Lotus Family Pyramid had many portraits (Little did Black Lotus realize I good third of the portraits were that of her little sister, Pink Lotus)

Snake gathered up what little paints he could, and sat down. Then, he realized that he didn't have a model. He had always painted with a model, no matter what. He sighed softly. Kass would probably be too touchy about being nude, Swiss was too busy making explosives, and Creme was rather busy getting ready for his big role in the prison. That left one pony.

He watched as Weaver walked down the stairs, her eyes a tad heavy, but her exotic beauty still surrounded her. She carried herself differently than other batponies he had met: She knew she was respected, and had no need to enforce it. 

"Miss Weaver," started Snake, getting the attention of Night Weaver. "Would you mind coming here for a moment?" 

Weaver obliged, walking over quickly.

"Yes? What do you need?" Asked Weaver, smiling a bit.

"I'm in need of a model for my painting," Said Snake, gesturing towards his empty canvas. "Perhaps you would like to oblige me?" 

"Of course, I am not busy at the moment," said Weaver, taking off her holster, completely naked. She posed in front of Snake almost exactly like he wanted her to, her crescent exposed and teasing Snake slightly. Weaver was a beautiful mare, but Snake could not afford to make a personal attachment. They made small talk for a little bit, until Snake finished his painting. It was a beautiful mural of Weaver, emphasizing her sexual organ and beauty, on a backdrop of starlight. By then it was early evening, and Weaver went out to stretch her stiff joints, while Snake decided to do his final task.

Take inventory.

Snake went into the armory, and set out everyponys' weaponry and armor: Thompson M1921's, with battle saddles and hoof guards, Equestrian Arm's Trench Shotguns, equipped with rock-salt spray to incapacitate but not kill, handguns, frag and smoke grenades, tear gas, gas masks, and light metal armor encased in dark body suits for infiltration. Weaver would be okay, but the rest of the ponies would need the dark suits to blend in. It would be a dangerous task, one that they may not come out of alive, but if they wanted answers and revenge, then they'd have to get it the hard way. After a little while, he took a small nap. He woke up at around 11 PM, and decided it was time.

He strained himself to levitate the equipment out of the armory, including Creme's security guard outfit. He gathered them up in the meeting room, where he got dressed himself. One by one the ponies trickled in, to see Snake armed for war.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, we're going to be going under a very serious operation tonight. Suit up, gear up, and head for the car. We'll go over the plan one more time in the car before we drop of Creme. Got it?"

The crew nodded, and suited up, about to embark on their first real mission against the families
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Sun 13 Apr 2014, 01:31

After 'Weaver and Kass came back from their trip to Kass's house she had taken the opportunity at hand to get some shut eye, while the others made whatever visits and other preparations she locked herself into the attic. Sure it wasn't a fancy room but she preferred the moisture and dampness of the attic, made her feel more at home sort of. While bat ponies ain't exactly like bats they tend to prefer colder and damper places to live in not that there was anything wrong with a nice large bed, a personal preference mostly really. 

She managed to get a few hours of shut eye in before she woke up, she was still a little drowsy as the walked down the stairs and heard Rattle Snake calling her. 

"Miss Weaver," started Snake, getting the attention of Night Weaver. "Would you mind coming here for a moment?" 

Weaver obliged, walking over quickly.

"Yes? What do you need?" Asked Weaver, smiling a bit.

"I'm in need of a model for my painting," Said Snake, gesturing towards his empty canvas. "Perhaps you would like to oblige me?" 

"Of course, I am not busy at the moment," said Weaver.

They small talked the hours away as Rattle Snake was painting her, she was well aware that her marehood and other mare parts were showing but she didn't mind the attention he was giving her and 'Weaver knew Rattle Snake was too honourable and polite to try and rape her, assuming he'd survive to do so. She may be unarmed but her wings strength and power could easily send a stallion toppling to the ground where she could then bite off one of his primary arteries and make him bleed to death.

Once they were done she went outside to get a taste of the fresh air and stretch her legs, sitting in one position for so long took it's toll even for a pony with her strength. She sat on the roof of the house enjoying the light of Luna's moon on her skin as it slowly rose in the horizon, she lost herself in the moment and drifted off into a meditative state and woke up again when the moon was high on the sky. 

She wasn't worried that she had missed anything important, the others would have found her if they really had something important that she needed to be part of and so 'Weaver headed back inside where she saw Rattle Snake carrying things into the meeting room, she assumed they were about to have a meeting of some sort so she settled herself in the meeting room until the others gathered there as well.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, we're going to be going under a very serious operation tonight. Suit up, gear up, and head for the car. We'll go over the plan one more time in the car before we drop of Creme. Got it?" Rattle Snake asked.

The crew nodded, and suited up, about to embark on their first real mission against the families. After gearing up they all met at the van and they made their way to their first stop where they dropped off Creme for his part of the mission after they had gone over the plan once more, making sure that everyone knew their role. After dropping Creme off they went around to an empty parking lot where they parked the van and got ready to infiltrate the prison.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluttershy Sun 13 Apr 2014, 22:56

“The sun shines out of my eyes, she will not go down tonight” Swiss was quietly singing to himself as he finishes construction of the last of the charges. He was quite proud of himself, this was the most he has made in such a short amount of time. The large charges should be able to bring down walls with ease and the smaller ones should be able to blow even prison doors off their hinges.

He knew he would be fighting in tight spaces in the prison, a shotgun would be perfect. Swiss found a double barrel “under over” shotgun, cut off the stock, and shortened the barrels as much as he could. He took parts from a pistol to make it holdable just by the mouth. At this point it was almost shorter than a normal pistol. Without even firing it, he knew it would be a bitch. Recoil would be a bitch, accuracy would be a bitch, and the taste of unburned gunpowder in your mouth would be a bitch. Despite the disadvantages, Swiss liked it for its tiny size, if he was one that wore clothes, he could easily hide it on him.

There was nothing else for Swiss to do, he went to his room carrying his new shotgun, set it down on his desk with his other guns, and went to sleep.

11 pm, it was time, Snake got all the ponies up.  Swiss got his typewriter, mini-shotgun, charges, and he got dressed in the black armor. He went with the other ponies to the “totally-not-a-pedo-van” van and got in.

They dropped Crème off and waited in an empty parking lot until it was time.
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Tue 15 Apr 2014, 11:44

Creme spent the next few days preparing for his role and avoiding the others, it wasn't that he didn't trust, though of course he didn't trust them, he just knew of so many ponies in his line of work who were unstable and could spin on a fucking dime about their loyalties.

He had decided not to return home, he was terrified of what he might find. Instead he managed to procure himself some suits, not particularly great ones, but Creme knew he would have to give up some luxuries. He studied the papers he'd been given, which included some basic information about the other guards and the layout of the prison, he'd have to find out the rest when he was inside. Creme was smart, no genius though, despite what he liked to tell himself, and just because he could smooth talk most anypony, didn't mean he could always remember their name.

The day came when they set off to the prison. The tension was thick in the van, but everyone else made polite, nervous small talk. Whenever the coversation came to Creme, he quickly deflected it onto someone else. He wasn't in the mood for idle chatter. He was so far outside his comfort zone, he could barely recall what it was.

They stopped about half a mile from the actual prison to drop Creme off, so he could arrive on hoof and not arouse any suspicion. He was dressed in the powder blue shirt and dark blue trousers of one of the prison guards, a hat firmly placed on his head. Creme winced as the tight brim of the hat ruined his styled mane.

He reached the prison entrance quickly, a bored looking gate guard glancing up and waving him in, barely looking up from his copy of Playpony. Creme hurried past, making his way up the long driveway to the main building. He remembered the layout from the paper work he'd been given, and made his way quickly to the administrators building. Once inside, he walked up to the reception desk, a fat, middle aged mar sat behind it.

“Can I help you?” she drawled.

“Hello there m'am, i'm a new guard here, where should I report to first?” Creme asked, eliminating all traces of his Fancee accent, putting on a soft southern one.

She eyed him slightly suspiciously. “Head on up to the Warden's office, he'll get you set up” she said at last, gesturing to a set of stairs.

Creme trotted up the stairs, his heart pumping in his chest. The stairs led to a single door with frosted glass and big black letters printed on it saying 'WARDEN'. Creme knocked once. No answer. He knocked again. Nothing. Creme pushed the door open, peering inside. The office was cramped, messy, and devoid of a warden. He slipped inside and closed the door behind him, making his way to the filing cabinet on the side. He flicked through the files quickly, zoning in on the names of the prisoners that they had to bust out. They were all located in Cell Block F, save one. 'Tootsy DeLore' was currently in solitary. Creme would have to find a way to get her out himself. He shut the cabinet and made his way out of the room, when something caught his eye on the desk. A list of names. A list of his and the rest of the groups names. No pictures, but physical descriptions and a handsome reward for their capture or death. Creme swallowed, a lump forming in his throat. Suddenly the door opened. A silver haired, unshaven pony made his way inside, his complexion was ruddy and his suit crumpled.

“Who the fuck are yo-” he began.

Creme flashed his horn, and began to speak, the words flowing thick and sweet like honey “Hi, i'm the new guard you hired, remember?”
The Warden nodded dumbly.

“I'm going to be assigned to Cell Block F, and my shift is going to start now, isn't that right?” Creme continued. The Warden nodded again. Creme loosened his magic, the Warden was aready convinced.

Once Creme had been equipped with a gun and a baton, he very politely asked for the keys to the solitary lockup, which the Warden handed over with little struggle. As he left, Creme was relieved that he was clearly an alcoholic wreck of a pony. After releasing ponies from his magic, Creme often found they were confused and disorientated, sometimes it caused them massive headaches. He would have to use regular smooth talking from now on out to avoid the suspicion of leaving dozens of sick ponies in his wake.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegabella Wed 16 Apr 2014, 01:25

Kass and Weaver got back to the mansion, and she went directly up to her room, not really wanting to be bothered. She flopped onto her bed and took off her cuffs . She then buried herself under the blankets, and clung to a pillow for comfort. After a few minutes of thinking and drifting, she finally fell into a dreamless sleep for a few hours.

Kaskara's eyes fluttered open, and she yawned, feeling a little better after her rest considering the morning she had. She got up and went to the bathroom to splash water on her face and wake her up. Kass examined the cut on her eye which she had gotten during her time at the distillery, and it seemed to have healed considerably, although it still left a mean looking slice through her fur. She brushed some tangles out of her hair, and pulled it back into a ponytail so it would stay out of her way. She then slipped on the black armor that concealed her identity, and wiggled around a bit in effort to adjust the uncomfortable clothing.

Kass went down to the meeting room, and gathered into the van along with the others, barely talking at all and wanting to get everything over with as soon as possible so she could get her hooves on Four-Leaf to kill him. The van rocked along the roads until they dropped Creme off. “Good luck.” Wished Kaskara sincerely as the unicorn stepped out of the van. Her heart raced as they neared her stop. 'almost show time...' She thought before they dropped the next pony off.
Pegabella
Pegabella
Queen Batpony
Queen Batpony

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Wed 16 Apr 2014, 19:49

The crew got out of the van, and finished suiting up. A cigarette burned in his mouth, and his gasmask hung loosely over his head. Not only would the masks keep them out of trouble in case of tear gas  or other chemical weapons. 

The crew left the van quickly, and marched to the first line of constantine wired fences, which were easily cut down by a pair of small wire cutters that Rattle Snake had brought along. There were a few guards out here and there, but the group either sneaked by them quickly, or Kasakara and Weaver would kill them silently. Finally, after 3 lines of fences, they made it to the main prison wall, the "C Block" wall. It would get them in on the outer areas, where the lower key criminals were: robbers, assaultists, con-men. They wouldn't find their targets in there, but in one of the deeper blocks within the prison. Hopefully, Creme had gotten the location of the ponies. 

"Swiss, set up the breaching charge," Snake said, and Swiss grabbed a square looking breaching charge, slapped it on the wall, and pulled the arming pin.

Snake finished off his cigarette, threw it onto the ground, pulled on his gasmask, and motioned for the rest of the group to do the same.

Then, the wall charge exploded.

It was far more loud than they expected, but did its job. A crude hole was made in the wall, and the group piled in. Dozens of prisoners awoke from their sleep, looking around as the 4 dark clad ponies entered the prison. Almost immediately they started screaming to let them out, only to be ignored.

"Weaver, take to the rafters. Do your best to take out any guards you can while we look around. But make sure you look out for Creme as well," Snake said, and Weaver took to the rafters. The remaining ponies moved through the prison, the prisoners hollering for help. 

It wasn't long before running through the prison before the alarm finally rung. Took them long enough, thought Snake, as the ponies scouted through the dark corridors of the prison. Soon, the lights would come on, and they'd lose the element of surprise, so they'd have to move quickly. Hopefully, Creme was around here somewhere, trying to get to the prisoners.

The group rounded the corner to G Block where a group of shotgun wielding guards were. In the darkness, the guards hadn't noticed them, but a few more steps, the 3 would have buckshot flying at them.

A *POP* sounded, and one of the guards fell to the ground, bleeding horribly. Another *POP* filled the air, and another one fell. Finally, Kass' charged, driving one of her blades into a guard. Only two left. 

Rattle Snake drew his switch blade, and used his magic to throw it like a spear, catching one of the the guards through the eye, leaving one more. He leveled his shotgun at Snake, about to bite down on the mouth piece to fire his battle saddle, when a Kar-98k round took off most of the left side of his head. As the guard fell to the ground, his jaw tightened, and fired a shotgun shell at the ceiling, alerting the whole prison to their presence.

"Okay guys, double time. We gotta get this done fast or we're all dead," Snake said, and the others nodded.

They sprinted through G-block without fault, and turned the corner to come face to face with Creme, another mare tagging along behind him. 

"One of our ponies?" asked Snake quickly, and Creme nodded.

"The rest are in F-Block," Said Creme, and Snake sighed.

"Alright, lets get this over with. Boat is behind A Block, so we'll have quite a trek to get to our evac. Not to mention it'll be a hell of a lot harder with 10 more ponies trailing behind us."

The group started moving towards F-block, only to hear hoof-steps behind them. 3 guards with tommy guns rounded the corner, just as the lights turned on, blinding everyone.

"Get down!" shouted Snake, as the guards opened fire. 

The sound of machine guns drowned the shout of Snake, as the group hit the floor, those with guns opening fire upon the guards. Withing seconds, the guards had been dispatched, lying bullet-ridden in a puddle of their own blood.

The group quickly moved away, heading towards F-Block, where they were greeted by nothing but a few prisoners. They all seemed tired, weak, ready to die. As if they had been ignored by the rest of the prison. Their fur was matted, their eyes sunken, yellowed around the rims. At least the pony in solitary had looked healthy: These ponies looked like prisoners of war.

"6...7...8...9..." Counted Cass, and then she nodded. "I think these are our ponies."

"Indeed... Swiss, start setting up charges. We'll take watch," said Snake, reloading his Tommy gun. 

Almost on cue, a group of guards in armor walked through the doorway to the block, BARs in battle saddles. Their weapons went off almost immediately, scattering the group wildly. Snake jumped to the side of the block, taking cover behind the stairs. He poked his head out only to be suppressed brutally by a BAR guard. They had even gotten a beat on Weaver, and were sending bullets into the ceiling. 

Things went wrong too quick...

The guards were quickly approaching, and the group was scattered around the room. Snake didn't have much of a chance at this point. He could hope for a lucky break, but he knew it was a slim chance.

A guard rounded the corner, BAR leveled at Snake, about to bite down on the gun piece, when suddenly, his head exploded in a fountain of gore. Snake looked on the stair level above him to see that Swiss had a shotgun in his mouth, the barrel smoking brilliantly.

"Thanks," Snake said, levitating his tommy gun to his side again.

He rounded the corner to see a guard walking down the opposite corridor, weapon hanging loosely at his side. He barely had time to ready his BAR before Snake's Tommy gun spat fire, killing the guard.

"Pizzo di Merda," Spat Snake, before looking around. "Swiss, get on those doors. I'll cover you."

Swiss planted his charges on the doors, blowing them right off their hinges. As the gun-smoke slowly lifted, the group of ponies regrouped, now with ten extra. 

"Alright, now, we need to get a move on. Like I said, boat is behind Block A. Everyone good?" asked Snake, and everypony nodded. The blood on their coats were not their own.

They quickly made their way to the backside of A block, still ignoring the shouts of prisoners. When they reached the door, Snake was the first to open it.

A big mistake.

In front of him stood a mean looking Griffon, his beak cracked, armor clad. .44 Magnum in hand, ready to put a bullet in Snake.

And that is just what he did.

Snake flew backwards, as the .44 slug ripped through his clothes and armor effortlessly, sending him sliding across the floor, a blood trail in his wake. He coughed and gargled, his vision red with rage and pain. The rest of the ponies returned fire, but more Griffons dropped down from behind the group, and opened fire, killing all but 4 of the prisoners and the original group.

"Well, well, well," said the cracked beak Griffon, entering the cell block. "I thought we might catch you here. Didn't think the pony at the front desk wouldn't catch you, Creme?"

"No matter, you're all dead anyway, in fact, I think your friend Snake has passed on as well."

Snake gargled.

"Maybe not. Regardless, you're all going to die here, and everything you've done will be in vain," Said the Griffon with the cracked beak.

The only sound the group heard in the still silence of the prison was the light clicking of the machine guns, ready to end their lives.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Thu 17 Apr 2014, 14:21

This was it, the beginning of getting back at the people who betrayed them, 'Weaver looked forward too this, perhaps a bit too much.. As they made their way to the designated wall to blow up, they ran into some guards that were quickly disposed of silently thanks to her and Kass's expertise in quick, clean and silent kills, didn't want to make this job harder than it was already. 

This was a very well guarded prison, 'Weaver knew that much. There had been occasions when members of the Rose crime family had ended up here due to being careless, they would quickly be bought out by bribery or sometimes if it was repeat incidents they would just let the fellows sit out their punishment too show them that there is repercussions to being stupid.

After making it to the wall they were supposed to blow up, 'Snake ordered 'Swiss to set up the breaching charge as the others took cover behind a wall. Not long after that 'Snake and 'Swiss joined the group and 'Snake motioned for them to put on their gasmasks and once everyone had theirs on the wall blew.

'Snake told 'Weaver to take to the rafters and she nodded quickly as she jumped into the air and quickly got into position. She followed the group with her view as far as she could trust herself before getting into a new position so that she constantly had the others in sight. 

Thanks to her excellent vision in the dark, 'Weaver was able to make out some guards as the others rounded the corner to G-block. She quickly disposed of the ones most likely to notice the others and left the other guards to be ambushed by the others. Luckily for 'Snake she hadn't slacked off and had kept watch over them in case she needed to pop someone quickly and just as 'Snake had killed a guard with his switchblade a guard was about to bite down and fire his shotgun, not before he took one of her rifle rounds in the head.

'Weaver followed the group as they moved on and when they rounded a corner there were some heavily armed guards that spotted her and got her pinned down, she had to trust that the others would kill them and soon enough the firing stopped and they got back too moving and once they reached the last prisoners 'Weaver re-joined the group on the ground as a big mean looking Griffon came through a door and put a bullet in 'Snake who went tumbling through the air.

Snake flew backwards, sending him sliding across the floor, a blood trail in his wake. He coughed and gargled, The rest of the ponies returned fire, but more Griffons dropped down from behind the group, and opened fire, killing all but 4 of the prisoners and the original group.

"Well, well, well," said the cracked beak Griffon, entering the cell block. "I thought we might catch you here. Didn't think the pony at the front desk wouldn't catch you, Creme?"

"No matter, you're all dead anyway, in fact, I think your friend Snake has passed on as well."

Snake gargled.

"Maybe not. Regardless, you're all going to die here, and everything you've done will be in vain," Said the Griffon with the cracked beak.

The only sound the group heard in the still silence of the prison was the light clicking of the machine guns, ready to end their lives.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluttershy Mon 21 Apr 2014, 02:30

"Swiss, set up the breaching charge,"

Go time. Swiss ran over to the outer wall and placed one of the larger charges on it, removing the safety pin. And the world counts loudly to ten. He trailed wire back to some cover and connected the wire to the detonator. He put his gas mask on at the order of Snake and hit the detonator. The explosion was quite large, but Swiss would have preferred it to be bigger. Maybe next time.

Snake took point and Swiss followed closely behind. Once the group was inside, many prisoners were calling out to be released. Swiss felt a little bad that they wouldn’t be helped tonight. Snake had Weaver take to the rafters. Good, overwatch will be helpful.

They continued onward through the prison until they came to five guards who hadn’t noticed the group yet. Two were dropped in a bloody mess by Weaver and the third was killed by ‘Kass. Snake took out the next guard with his switchblade and the last one went down, head missing and covered by a red mist. The last guard managed to fire his shotgun, post-mortem. This was the first time Swiss seen a pony be murdered (well… first time without being dazed from repeated hits to the head) and the sight gave him an uncomfortable knot in his stomach.

"Okay guys, double time. We gotta get this done fast or we're all dead."

The group sprinted until they met up with Crème, who was being followed by a prisoner. He said that the rest of the prisoners were in F block. The group started forward until they heard hoofsteps behind them. Three guards appeared around the corner. Swiss immediately took cover behind a hallway corner and blind-fired his typewriter, peppering the hallway with bullets. The guards didn’t stand much of a chance. While they were trotting on, Swiss reloaded his gun.

They reached the other prisoners , and on command, Swiss started prepping one of the smaller charges, dropping the typewriter.

A group of armed and armored guards came through the doorway. Bloody perfect timing. Swiss took cover on the floor above and drew his mini-shotgun. He remained behind cover, waiting for one to come in range of his short barreled gun. A guard came around the corner on the lower floor, gun pointed at Snake. Swiss instinctively pulled the trigger, disintegrating the guard’s head in a red, bloody mist. Swiss threw up in his mouth, but swallowed it back down. My first true murder. Swiss was frozen for a few seconds.

"Swiss, get on those doors. I'll cover you."

That snapped Swiss back to reality, he quickly ran down the stairs and placed the charge on the door, removing the pin and getting behind cover. He hit the detonator, releasing the ten prisoners.

"Alright, now, we need to get a move on. Like I said, boat is behind Block A. Everyone good?" Swiss, who was still shook from his kill, barely nodded.

The group ran to the back of block A and Snake opened the door. A crack of gunfire sent Snake sliding across the floor. A group of gryphons entered.

"Well, well, well," said the cracked beak gryphon, entering the cell block. "I thought we might catch you here. Didn't think the pony at the front desk wouldn't catch you, Creme?"

Snake gargled.

"Maybe not. Regardless, you're all going to die here, and everything you've done will be in vain," Said the gryphon with the cracked beak.

Swiss had one chance with this, he had to try. “LET US GO OR I FUCKING BLOW US ALL UP” yelled Swiss, clenching a large charge next to his chest, detonator in mouth. It was a bluff however, safety pin still in place and the detonator wasn’t even hooked up to the charge. The gryphons called his bluff and rewarded him with a high-five to the back of the head with the butt of a rifle. Swiss dropped the charge and detonator and was barely able to remain standing. Well it was worth a shot.
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegabella Mon 21 Apr 2014, 05:25

Kass slipped on her gas mask and watched as the bomb detonated, sending brilliant shades of red and yellow flying across the night sky. After a few moments, she charged in with the group, awaiting the initial attack from the guards. She and the others ran in through the prison, and covered some distance before the bell finally rung. 'I have no faith in law enforcement...' she thought to herself as she continued on with the group.

A few gunshots rang through the air as Kass caught sight of a guard in her field of vision. She sprang up into the air and flicked out her blades, ready for the attack. She then flew toward him at record speeds, colliding with his body and sending the two into a tumble. Kass gained control and sliced at her victim's neck as they rolled, before leaping back into the air, ready for more action.

Kaskara watched as Snake took out the last two guards before they advanced toward G block, and met with Creme, who had an addition to the group trailing behind him.
"Alright, lets get this over with. Boat is behind A Block, so we'll have quite a trek to get to our evac. Not to mention it'll be a hell of a lot harder with 10 more ponies trailing behind us."

Kass flew toward F block with the group, but stopped immediately when the prison lights were turned on, preventing her from being able to see her surroundings. Before she could think she dove to the ground, performing a combat roll before covering her head with her arms in attempt to protect her from the enemy fire. Shots where exchanged between her group and the guards, and her group won. Everyone got up, and continued their trek to F block, where they met with a few more beaten up prisoners.

“6...7...8...9...” She counted the ponies out loud and turned to Snake, catching his attention. “I think these are our ponies.”

Kass nodded and was about to head forward when something grabbed her shoulder, and lunged into her lower back. She lurched forward, and the spun around, exposing her blades once again. Behind her was a guard, who was ready to hit her again, but failed as she took hold of his arm and twisted it, sending the sounds of cracking bones throughout the area. He dropped his gun as she elbowed him in the face, causing him to stumble backwards and fall before she landed on top of him and twisted his neck. Another one came at her, and landed a solid hit to her wing. She winced, but spun around, kicking him in the face, and knocking him out cold.

Two more guards came at her from different directions, but she simply leaped into the air, causing them to butt heads and knock each other out. ' classic idiots...' She thought before Snake began to speak.

"Alright, now, we need to get a move on. Like I said, boat is behind Block A. Everyone good?"

Kass nodded and flapped her wings, propelling her toward block A. Snake opened the door, but was greeted by a bullet, and was sent flying across the floor. Kass gasped and flew toward him, nimbly dodging the bullets that whizzed passed her ears.

She leaned over him and grabbed for her pack, pulling out a cloth that she used to apply pressure to his bleeding wound. “ Its going to be oka-” She began to say before a pony grabbed hold of her wings and yanked her backward. “Let go of me you piece of shit!” She roared as she punched the pony square in the face, causing him to let go of her and stumble around dizzily. She attempted to return to Snake, so she could help nurse his injury, but was pulled back by two guards.

Kaskara thrashed wildly, slashing open the face of one of the guards with her blade before the other landed a solid hit to her head, causing black splotches to cloud her vision before she passed out.

She tuned in and out of consciousness, but saw a blurry figure of something familiar. A griffon. She barely heard him speak, but was able to make out his last few words.

“Regardless, you're all going to die here, and everything you've done will be in vain," Said the griffon with the mangled looking face.

Kaskara's veins pulsed with white hot hatred as she remembered the Hell she and the other ponies had gone through at the distillery. She looked up and caught the Griffon's eyes. He seemed to have noticed her staring because he looked right back down at her before she spoke.
F...Fuck you.” She stifled before she began to tune the world out once more.

Last edited by Pegabella on Mon 21 Apr 2014, 05:33; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : shh no i didnt shh)
Pegabella
Pegabella
Queen Batpony
Queen Batpony

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Thu 24 Apr 2014, 16:22

The solitary confinement building was set low beneath the ground, with thick concrete walls and flickering lights. Each cell had a thick steel door with 2 slots, one for talking, one for food to be passed in or out. It was strangely quiet down here too, the doors and walls muffling out any murmurings of the prisoners. The guard on duty seemed eager to help Creme, he looked as though Creme was the first sign of life he had seen for weeks, which wouldn't surprise Creme. Solitary was a place you were put to be forgotten about or ignored. He took Creme straight to Tootsie's cell.

“I'd be careful with her, she ain't the most sociable of dames” he said, a slight shake in his voice. He turned toward the cell, banging on it with his baton “Back from the door Tootsie, you got a visitor”

“Bet it ain't my fucking cuntwit of a lawyer, is it?” Came a heavy Manehatten accent.

The door opened. Inside was a short, curvacious, shockingly pink pony, with a long turquoise blue mane than tumbled over her shoulders and back.

“Who the fuck are you then, pretty boy? Had enough stroking your dick to all the stallions ass raping each other that you decided to try out Tootsie? I'm afraid i'm all outta practice, most of the guards round here have got their dick shoved so far up their own asses I can smell cum of their breath.”

Creme suppressed a smile, she certainly had a way with words. He lifted his baton and struck the other guard over the head.

“Tootsie, come with me, it's time to break out of this joint”
=============================================================================
Creme's horn flared up, it would be hard to magically coerce so many griffons at once, especially ones so focused on their goal, but he'd have to do it.“Gentlemen...” he began.

Suddenly there was an immense crash in front of them. One of the metal walkways criss crossing the prison block had fallen between them and the griffons, narrowly missing the later.

Tootsie was laughing beside him, cut short as the dust cloud began to disperse. “Aw cunt, I missed them” She said.

“RUN” Creme shouted, pulling snake onto his back, instructing one of the other freed prisoners to do the same with Kass. Swiss seemed okay, if rather dazed, and Weaver was already flying off toward the exit.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Fri 25 Apr 2014, 22:26

The group piled onto the small boat behind the prison, and sped away, Swiss at the wheel. Creme put down Snake, who was bleeding profusely from his wound, and convulsing in pain, his usually calm demeanor reduced to gasps of air and gargles. One of the prisoners, a middle aged pony with a salt-and-pepper mane walked over, a blue shield as his cutie mark. 

"I'm a doctor, let me look at him," Said the pony, and the group moved away from the bleeding pony, and the blue stallion leaned over Snake.

"Looks to be a clean wound. Seeing as how he's still alive, it didn't hit any of his major organs. He's lucky to be alive," Said the pony, grabbing the emergency medical kit. "He'll be okay, but we'll need to work quickly."

He pulled out some anesthetic, and jammed it into Snake's rump, causing him to pass out quickly. "Put some pressure on each side of his wound. It'll help stop the bleeding." Said the pony. "By the way, I'm Blue Shield."

Weaver pushed down on Snake's wound, and Blue Shield pulled out some sanitation tools, and quickly went to work. The doctor cleaned the wound, sealed it up, poured some healing potions on it, and bandaged Snake's torso within 5 minutes. 

"Alright, he'll live. Who are you guys anyway?" asked Blue Shield.

"We'll explain that later. Let's get to safety first," Kass' said, and Blue Shield nodded, as the boat approached the shore rather quickly.

--------------------------

Detrot's streets were full of life, filled with dancing couples and musicians. They danced without a care, their bodies taking in the cool air of the summer night. Basses bellowed, saxophones wailed, and the soft sound of ticking could be heard in select places.

4-Leaf and Black Orchid watched from the mansion on the top of the hill overlooking Detrot. It was the annual celebration of the end of the Great Equestrian War, and everypony, even the thugs that belonged to the families, were out celebrating. For many, it was the day they had come back from The Griffon Lands, and started a new life. Now, for some, it would be the end of theirs.

"When is the bomb to be set off? I would like to broadcast the radio commercial as soon as possible, 4-Leaf," Said Orchid, smoking a cigarette through a long filter.

"Soon, my dear. Patience is needed. We shall get our power and money soon," Said 4-Leaf, who was smoking a cigar himself.

Orchid looked at the clock, and sighed.

"30 seconds late, 4-Leaf," Orchid said, slightly annoyed. 

"Patience."

Then, there was an explosion.

Even from a few miles away, the rattle of the shockwave could be felt, as the main square of Detrot turned into an inferno of death. Flames shot high into the sky, quickly followed by the sound of gunshots. The two bosses smiled to themselves, watching as the once happy night turned into a bloodbath. 

--------------

The boat landed on the beach, next to where a rather large bus was waiting. Snake had called one of his contacts to leave him a bus, and it was well needed, for if all the prisoners had survived, then the small van wouldn't have sufficed. But all that was left now was Tootsie, Blue Shield, and two other prisoners. The original crew piled into the bus, and Snake had barely regained conciousness.

"Am...Am I alive?" he asked miserably, as Blue Shield and Swiss helped him into the back of the bus.

No one answered him, as the group piled into the bus, and drove off into the night, Creme at the wheel this time. 

By the time they reached the mansion, it was early morning, the sun barely peeking over the horizon. The radio babbled about some type of terrorist attack and family war going on in Detrot as they pulled into the driveway. The group unloaded their gear, and Snake limped meekly towards the house. 

Their first mission had been slim, and had failed to get all the prisoners they needed. They were lucky that they escaped, and they all knew, next time, they wouldn't be so lucky.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluttershy Sun 27 Apr 2014, 00:12

The bus ride to the mansion was quiet, it gave Swiss peace and time to think over what just happened. “Ok, so I blew a hole in the wall, we shot some guards, got to the prisoner, we got ambushed, and I… I…” Swiss began to feel sick again, he quit thinking about the pony he shot and moved on. “and I… I blew open the door for the prisoners, we were ambushed, and the pink prisoner brought down a catwalk so we could get away. Ok, yeah, that just about sums it up” The image of the pony he shot came back, Swiss just started blocking that thought out.

At the mansion, Swiss took the remaining explosives, his guns, and his suit up to his room. He set the guns on his desk, put his armored suit into the closet, next to his boiler suits, and he gently placed the explosives on the ground “I need to disarm these later”.

He neither felt comfortable around the new prisoners (especially ‘Tootsie’) nor trusted them. He decided he needed to fortify his room. He went down to the armory and opened the door. Man, we’re starting to get a little low, maybe I should stop getting so many guns. Nevertheless, Swiss picked out four small shotguns that could be held without a battle saddle, no modifications. Perfect, just need some string. Swiss started to the broom closet to see if there was any there, but he passed Kass in the hallway. “Hey”

“Oh hey, whats with all those guns?”

“I don’t trust the new guys”

“Wait, what do you plan on doing with them?”

Swiss got a knot in his stomach from the thought of actually killing one of the new ponies “Don’t worry, I’m just going to set up some traps. Speaking of which, don’t go into my room unless I invite you.” He continued down the hallway.

“Oh, ok… nice talking to you”

Swiss kept walking without turning back. He found some string and went back up to his room. He set three of the shotguns down next to his desk and took the fourth to the bathroom. He hid the gun behind the door, in a spot easily accessible. He got a second shotgun and placed it under his bed, in a spot he could grab at a moment’s notice. He took the third, mounting it under the desk and tying some string in a way that would shoot the gun if anyone tried to open the empty center drawer of his nearly empty desk. He took the last gun and placed it against the wall, next to the front door. Anypony wanting to get the drop on me while I’m sleeping will sure get one hell of a surprise.

Speaking of sleep, Swiss just realized he was quite tired. He locked the door, went to his bed and laid down, wishing for sleep, but it wouldn’t come. He let his mind wander, just thinking of anything. About the new “company”, Tootsie, about if his motorcycle is still safe, about what his coworkers might be thinking, about if the mansion is safe, about that pony he shot. “oh Luna” unable to suppress the memory any longer, he ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of his stomach into the toilet. He went back to his bed, laid down, and fell asleep immediately.

Swiss woke sometime in the evening. He got up, feeling only slightly better, and disarmed the door shotgun. He went down to the kitchen and made a sandwich.

Kass entered the room “Hey there, have a good sleep?”

“no” Swiss said, looking forward, not toward Kass, mind deep in though.

“Do you want to talk about it?” She said as she sat down next to him.

“Not really” Said Swiss, still looking forward.
After a pause “how do you do it”

“Do what?”

“Kill another pony.”

There was an awkward silence

Kass responded after a while “It just takes time”

Swiss sat silently as the other ponies entered the room, Weaver seemed like she had something she wanted to say.
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegabella Wed 30 Apr 2014, 03:01

Kass was awoken by the sound of rushing waves. She glanced over to her left only to see Snake convulsing and wincing from the pain of his wound. She stood up quickly and rubbed her head. An older looking blue colt advanced toward Snake and began to examine him, working skillfully on his wounds in attempt to help the poor pony.

Time passed and the group silently exited the bus in which Crème was driving. Kass was tired, but didn't have much to do, so she decided to take the long way around. She sneaked away from the other ponies and quietly turned the corner of the house, traveling along the grass until she saw her window a few stories above her. Kass unfurled her wings, and leaped into the air, allowing the feathery extremities to carry her into up the wall of the mansion until she reached the window of her room. She opened it, and jumped in, closing and locking it behind her so no unwanted ponies could venture in without her notice.

She went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, rinsing all the blood and dirt from her coat, and letting the warm water flow over her for a little while as she delved deep into her thoughts. Around a half hour later, she stepped out of the bathroom, clean and content.

Kass trotted downstairs to get something to eat, because she had nothing better to do. On her way to the kitchen she encountered Swiss, who was carrying a strange amount of weaponry.
Hey.” He spoke.
Kass was a bit surprised by his greeting, since he had been the shy one of the group.
Oh hey, what’s with all those guns?” She asked. I don’t trust the new guys” He said in response. Kass eyed him suspiciously.

Wait, what do you plan on doing with them?” She spoke out.

Don’t worry, I’m just going to set up some traps. Speaking of which, don’t go into my room unless I invite you.”
'okay...' she thought to herself as Swiss continued on his way. “Oh, ok… nice talking to you.” She said as she turned to continue her trek for food. She went into the kitchen and rummaged through the place, deciding on some cold soda and some oat chips. She carried the food up to her room, and sat on her bed with a book she had found in a small secluded space she discovered in the basement. After finishing her snack, Kass read on for about an hour, and fell asleep with the book on her chest.
~
Kass woke up and put on a random pair of clothes she had picked out the day before. She went downstairs for some tea, and found herself running into Swiss once again.
                                       “Hey there, have a good sleep?” she said to him.

no.” he responded, seeming as though he was deep in some thought.
She felt a bit bad for the pony, due to the fact that he was so young to the business, and pulled up a chair next to him.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“not really.” He responded. A few moments passed by as Kass took short sips of her hot tea.
Suddenly he broke the silence.
                           “How do you do it?”
Do what?” She asked, even though she knew exactly what he meant.

“Kill another pony.” He said, finally breaking his trance and looking at her.
Kaskara's expression softened and she spoke in a strange tone. “It just takes time.”
The two sat there until all the ponies entered the room. Weaver entered with a slightly furious expression on her face, and Kass knew immediately that something was up.

“Hey is everything alright?” She asked, and was not quite expecting the response she was about to receive.
Pegabella
Pegabella
Queen Batpony
Queen Batpony

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Wed 30 Apr 2014, 21:36

Creme regretted busting Tootsie out immensely. She stuck next to him throughout the journey, bugging him in her squalling voice, propositioning any mare or stallion that passed her. His body was weak, his joints ached from the run. Snake was not a heavy pony, but Creme rarely lifted anything heavier than a bottle of gin. The prisoners they had busted out were boisterous, and most lacked any kind of common courtesy or decorum, and the stink of sweaty bodies and blood tanged in the air. But that was not what irked Creme the most, all he could concentrate on was how the griffons had found them. They hadn't been followed, and despite the griffon’s claim, Creme was certain that no pony he had talked to had suspected him, he was used to lying, and was fairly good and telling when other ponies were.

It bugged him throughout the journey back and most of his evening at the house. He didn't eat, barely spoke, and stayed as far away from the other ponies as he could. There had to be another way that they knew where they were. Secret cameras maybe, or maybe somepony as sneaky as Weaver had been tailing them? Somehow he didn't think that was the case, griffons are hardly the most sneaky of creatures, and surely one of the group would have spotted a tail.

Then he remembered a piece of technology griffons were fond of. He used to occasionally do jobs with a griffon, and he had the habit of sticking a small tracking device onto ponies where it wouldn't be noticed. The outer shell would blend with the coat colour, and the whole thing was waterproof. Anything short of a full coat brush and it wouldn't be noticed. He could understand why they weren't attacked at the mansion, it was a well stocked fortress, but the journey back had been relativity slow, and the falling catwalk was little more than a distraction, they could have easily picked them off at any point. Had they let them escape? Unlikely, griffons didn't release their quarry so easily. Had they stopped being tracked? They had taken the back channels back to the mansion, so the griffons wouldn't know where to find them if they weren't tracking them.

Swiss had gotten a gun butt to the back of the neck, that might be enough to break a tracking device. A gun shot however, that'd definitely do it. He made his way down to Snake's room, and knocked politely. Blue Shield answered “Can I help you?” he said, a hint of over tiredness in his voice. Creme pushed his way inside. Snake was sleeping peacefully, a thin sheet covering his naked body, bandages wrapped around his chest and shoulder. “Blue Shield, did you by any chance find anything inside Snake's wound? Some electrical device?” Creme said in hushed tones. Blue Shield's eyes widened. “Well, I did in fact” he replied, pulling a small towel off of the desk. Inside was a cracked tracking device. Creme took it from him, inspecting it. Definitely broken. “Let's keep this between us, if you don't mind, no need for Snake to know about this” Creme said. Shield shrugged, agreeing. Creme didn't think it would be useful for Snake to know it was because of him they all almost died, again.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Thu 01 May 2014, 15:13

Night Weaver hated running away, she'd much rather stay and fight her way out but that wouldn't do much for her or the others in their little rag tag group. She burned for revenge and Luna be damned would she get it, one way or another she swore she would find White Rose and put her against the wall and get some damned answers on what the hell is going on, then she'd probably kill her.. That was how the Rose family dealt with traitors after all, death or being handed to the police for a life time in prison and possibly execution. 

The entire way back to the mansion something kept nagging at her mind though.. How the hell had the Griffons found them again? Had Creme betrayed them and snitched? No.. Highly unlikely, he didn't seem like the kind of pony that would snitch. 

Swiss maybe? He would probably snitch on them to avoid being killed by the mob, he'd been dragged into this involuntarily and he could've snitched for personal gains but then again he was from outside the three families so he wouldn't have any way of contacting one of the families and telling on them. 

Kaskara then? Probably the least possible one, she's too honourable to snitch and despite what she might think, it had not gone unnoticed by 'Weaver that she seemed to have grown fond of her.

Which leaves one other.. Snake. 

He had laid out the plans for the prison break and he'd been the one too lead them through the prison until.. Until the Griffons ran into them, had he made an agreement in secret with the griffons and their employers that if he lead the others too them he'd be spared? He had been shot after all but that doesn't entirely rule out the possibility that he was betrayed after trying to betray the group. Nevertheless his leadership capabilities sure are in question now, he'd led them into a trap willingly or not and had almost gotten them killed.

While Blue shield was tending to Snake, 'Weaver had half a mind too just let him die but that wouldn't get her any answers and for the rest of the day she was in a rather bad mood until during dinner she couldn't hold it in any more.

“Hey is everything alright?” Kaskara asked 'Weaver which was the last drop in the cup and 'Weaver spilled the beans for everyone.

"Yeah, sure I'm alright. It's not like Snake just led us into a trap and almost got us killed, how the fuck is he supposed to help us if he can't even make sure we weren't running into a trap? Did he betray us for his own benefit or has he been against us all this time? An agent of the three families who's job was to gather us all together and then leading us into a very convenient ambush? Sure he got fucking shot and all but what if that was the plan? They could've shot him dead in the head or something but choose not too. Someone or something betrayed us and Snake currently is the most likely suspect of having tried to betray us, how the hell are we supposed to get answers and our revenge if he can't even keep himself from being killed?" 
'Weaver shouted in anger, silencing any conversation that had been going on and just as she was going to continue she saw Snake in the door way.

"Well there's the fucker himself, enjoying that wound? I damn hope so because you almost got us killed, on purpose or not your leadership capability is in question now and if you can't lead us without almost getting us killed around every corner then I'd rather see you fuck off." 'Weaver had gotten closer and closer to Snake as she was yelling at him until they were almost face to face.    
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Thu 01 May 2014, 19:36

Snake woke up, his eyes glazed. His wound had been sewn up, and had multiple bandages on it. He was hungry, but could barely move due to the pain in his chest and shoulder. He looked to his side and saw a painkiller potion, and quickly drank it, before dressing in a dress shirt and a pair of pants. He walked out, nodded to Blue Shield, and went down stairs. It was already night of the next day, and Snake was grateful for the rest he got. Only a fraction of the prisoners had escaped but it was enough.

He walked into the dining hall, where he had heard Weaver yelling. He listened in before entering her sight.

Yeah, sure I'm alright. It's not like Snake just led us into a trap and almost got us killed, how the fuck is he supposed to help us if he can't even make sure we weren't running into a trap? Did he betray us for his own benefit or has he been against us all this time? An agent of the three families who's job was to gather us all together and then leading us into a very convenient ambush? Sure he got fucking shot and all but what if that was the plan? They could've shot him dead in the head or something but choose not too. Someone or something betrayed us and Snake currently is the most likely suspect of having tried to betray us, how the hell are we supposed to get answers and our revenge if he can't even keep himself from being killed?"

Her slitted eyes focused on Snake, and she started to walk towards him.

"Well there's the fucker himself, enjoying that wound? I damn hope so because you almost got us killed, on purpose or not your leadership capability is in question now and if you can't lead us without almost getting us killed around every corner then I'd rather see you fuck off." 'Weaver had gotten closer and closer to Snake as she was yelling at him until they were almost face to face.

Snake had barely flinched, his eyes indifferent to his aggressor. His mind was racing at a thousand miles per hour, trying to find an explanation somewhere in the back of his mind. Finally, he just decided to wing it.

"I see... so its my fault, is it?" He asked calmly, pushing past Weaver. "I'm the one at fault, then."

He walked downstairs, over to the fire place, and stared at the fire place. He could practically hear the boiling rage of Weaver foaming up inside her. He then turned around, and smiled sweetly.

"Remind me, darling. Why are you here? I don't seem to remember you ever getting us out of those ropes at the distillery. If I remember correctly, it was I. I don't remember you finding this place, taking command, making sure we are safe for the time being. Was that you? I believe it was me," Snake said with a monotone voice. "Here, how about this: You kill me, right here, right now, and see how long you last. I'm really one of the only reasons you're still here, and not at the bottom of Horseshoe bay. You could have been executed by Griffons that night. Don't think for one fucking second that they would have spared you. I fought against them, I saw what they did to our kind. They would have done the same to you."

Snake watched as Weaver raised her Rifle at him, and Snake gritted his teeth, as the whole room hung in tension, everyone frozen, waiting for someone to defuse the situation.

"If you can prove to me that you didn't lead us into that trap, I'll spare you," Said Weaver, her slitted eyes focused and Snake.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Thu 01 May 2014, 21:08

Creme rolled the device from hoof to hoof as Weaver spat and ranted about Snake's incapabilities. Part of of him wanted to interrupt her at several points, but he decided against it. Creme didn't especially like being the centre of attention, and if Weaver wanted to exhaust her frustration, then better to let her. He could understand her anger, they had gotten out of there by the skin of their teeth, and not all were unharmed. Besides, Creme still didn't trust the other ponies to mix a Virgin Cuba Libre, let alone with his life. It was even beginning to amuse him, until Snake entered the room.

Weaver squared up to Snake, her orange eyes glaring at him. Creme was about to stand and mention the tracking device, but he remained seated as Snake pushed past her and began to talk. Creme was curious to see what Snake would say to talk himself out of it. It wasn't what he expected...

“I'm really one of the only reasons you're still here, and not at the bottom of Horseshoe bay” he said calmly.

Creme tightened his grasp on the device, the compromised case threatening to shatter under his hoof. He considered smashing it right there and then, removing any confirmation of Snake's innocence. Snake was an audacious one, claiming all their lives on his skill alone. He was the one that had persuaded them to take the mansion, not the other way around. In fact he could think of half a dozen ways at least that the other members of the team could succeed over where Snake would fail. A noise forced Creme to look back up at Snake and Weaver. The latter had a rifle raised at the former, the gun rock steady in her hooves. Creme sorely wanted to say a few words, the right words, to push Weaver to pull the trigger. He stood, his horn shimmering faintly, the words on his tongue.

If anypony had asked him why he didn't persuade Weaver to kill Snake, Creme would have said he had been covered in quiet enough pony for a life time. In reality he felt that unfamiliar old friend, empathy.

“Snake didn't lead us into that trap knowingly” he said, levitating the device into the centre of the room. “This is a tracking device, broken now, quite luckily when Snake was shot. But I have no reason to not believe it was functional up until that moment”
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Sun 04 May 2014, 13:51

Suspense hang in the air as 'Weaver looked over at Creme who revealed a now broken tracking device, for what seemed like an eternity she looked back and forth between the device and Snake, still contemplating too just shoot him. 

But what good would come out of that? She couldn't be sure the others wouldn't shun her or try too kill her in return if she shot Snake and as much as she wanted too he still had too live up to his promise of getting them some answers.

"... Bah.." Was all that 'Weaver said as she lowered her rifle and tried to quench to the urge of hitting Snake in his pretty face.

"Betrayer or not you still have too live up to your promise of getting us revenge and/or answers so your next plan better be damn solid or I can't guarantee that your brains won't be splattered on a wall." 

Silence filled the air once again as no one moved or said anything for a good minute or two before 'Weaver spoke up again.

"You're god damned lucky that I trust Creme enough to know he's not bullshitting, nevertheless what's the next plan of action? That prisoner bust didn't exactly go down too well, half of them died and I doubt we'll get lucky enough to bust a prison twice."

Everyone's eyes turned too Snake as he coughed a little before answering.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Sun 04 May 2014, 20:37

"Indeed, the plan did not go well. But we have what we needed. The two ponies that I mainly  wanted was Blue Shield and Tootsie, because both of them have skills that we did not have previously. But now that we do have them, we have the pony-power to weaken the families, we can move on to actually hurting them. A few missing prisoners, many of which are dead, won't make White Rose lose sleep, but a few million dollars missing from her wallet? She'll be feeling the heat then," Snake said, lighting a cigarette with his magic

"And how do you suppose we do that?" asked 'Weaver, an edge still upon her voice.

"We rob a bank. Of course, there'll have to be planning between all of us involved, and we'll have to cater to each of our abilities. But I'm sure that this will go a bit more well than our failed jail break. I'll reveal the details as of tomorrow. But for now, I suggest we all get some sleep."

-------------

Snake got dressed smartly, avoiding his wound best he could. He was wearing a tan suit, no hat or sunglasses today, and was not wearing his shoulder holster to avoid irritating his wound best he could. To no avail. He limped everywhere he went, and the pain was still rather substantial. He ignored it for the most part, as the healing potions and magic would kick in soon, and he would be at least be able to partake in the bank heist at the very least. As the members of the group trickled out of their rooms, Snake sat in the living room, reading the newspaper. While there was some coverage of the prison break, the newspaper still mainly focused on the bombing in Detrot. Even though Detrot was filled with ponies getting shot and stabbed every day, an attack like that was unheard of. And it seemed that each of the families was pointing hooves at who blew up who. Just another day in Equestria.

The group met in the living room, and Snake finished his coffee. 

"Well, we have a few options here: White Rose, like any good mob boss, has her money spread out in banks throughout the city, so that if she gets robbed all her money won't disappear. Now here's the tricky part: We don't know which ones she has money in, so that is a problem. Another thing is that we need a get-to and get-away car, preferably two of each. Rather not be cramped in a car full of ponies. While we also have the weaponry, we need to know how the vault is laid out as well. So, that leaves us with scouting out banks, mapping them out, and stealing cars, both of which I'm not doing alone. It will help if all members can get eyes-on with what we're dealing with, as well as get all of us can contribute to getting prepared. I'll leave you each to decide what you want to do, because no one knows you better than yourselves. In my opinion, we should all go in different successions to one another, not to arouse suspicion: My guess is that our little Prison attack did not go unnoticed by White Rose."

Snake knew he had to watch his attitude, due to the frosty feeling in between him and 'Weaver. He knew she still didn't trust him, but she'd just have to get over it. He knew that his dictator style leadership wouldn't work in this case, which annoyed him a tad: He liked being in control, because if something went wrong, he didn't have to be angry at anyone else for screwing up: Just himself. He pushed his mane back, and lit a cigarette.

"After we finish all of our errands, we can make a game plan that will suit all of our needs and not get us killed. I think we can hopefully pull this off without bloodshed on our side, yes?"

He looked around the room, trying to read the faces of his comrades. To no avail. He just hoped his plan would sit well with the rest of them.

Last edited by The Spy on Mon 12 May 2014, 15:01; edited 1 time in total
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Wed 07 May 2014, 03:34

'Weaver's face was stone cold and she didn't let her gaze turn away from Snake during the entire time that he talked, he sure seemed to like his voice a lot and when he was done talking he looked around the room. For what 'Weaver couldn't tell nor did she really care at this point, he said something about gathering up here again after everyone would be done with whatever last minute errands they'd want to do.

She rose from where she had sat down after nearly being ready to pull the trigger and blow Snake's brains out and said nothing as she made her way up too the attic where she'd made herself a bedroom. Being a batpony had it's advantages and disadvantages, one being that a normal bed usually felt too hot too sleep in due to having fur that has been adapted for musky cold caves and night hunting when there typically isn't a glaring hot sun burning them.

Sure the lunar guard and most bat ponies had adapted to the sun's heat by now but if the choice was there then sleeping with just a thin blanket and a mattress was usually preferred. She sat down at a small window where the moonlight was flowing in and for a moment the cool rays of the moon's embrace calmed her down and 'Weaver lost herself in the feeling, she lost track of time until a light knock on the hatch interrupted her.

Sighing she returned to reality and yelled out: "Who's there, if it's Snake then you can fuck off. I'm not in the mood to talk with you." She didn't really give any thought to what she'd do if it was one of the others, was it Creme? They were part of the same crime family but other than that they weren't exactly "friends", 'Swiss would probably not dare meet her and Kass.. Kass..

"It's uhm.. Me, Kass. I was just hoping you'd want to talk or something but I can go away if you want." Kass's voice came through the hatch and for a long moment 'Weaver just stared at the hatch, a part of her wanted to let her in and the other one just wanted to wallow in her rage.

"I'll just go away then, sorry I disturbed you." Kass said and 'Weaver reacted with the first thing that came to her mind. "No! Wait, it's okay, I was just enjoying the moon light and lost myself a little."

Kass slowly opened the hatch and floated up into the attic and then walked up to where 'Weaver was sitting, still with her back turned to the hatch. Kass sat down beside her and followed 'Weaver's gaze and for a good few minutes they just sat there admiring the moon.

"Luna's moon sure is shining brightly tonight.." Kass finally said after what had felt like an eternity.

"Kass, tell me something, why? Why me? Why are so kind too me?" 'Weaver said, a bit out of the blue and caught Kass a bit off guard.

"Well.. You fascinate me, I've only read about bat ponies in books and I always admired them." She answered.

"I see.. So is that the only reason why? Am I like a live science example for you too study?" 'Weaver said with tension in her tone.

"Oh gosh no! It's.. complicated.." Kass retorted.

"Well we've got plenty of time, I need to stretch my wings a bit. How about we take a night time flight and you can tell me a bit more about yourself and your fascination over me and my kind?" 'Weaver proposed to Kass who nodded in agreement and they opened the window and stepped out onto the balcony and took off together into the night sky.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next