Bronyhangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Equestria Arc 3: The Rise and fall of Nightmare Moon.

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ancient Equestria Arc 3: The Rise and fall of Nightmare Moon. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Equestria Arc 3: The Rise and fall of Nightmare Moon.

Post by Cloudchaser Sun 19 Jan 2014, 15:39

After Hurricane went to bed and left Wind Rose steering the ship around the last mountain range they slowed down a little in the morning. Not wanting too make any hasty moves and scare however they were supposed to find here away before they even reached him or her. By the time they rounded the last mountain range they could see the sun rising up, Wisp was barely visible in the distance and Manechester was starting to wake up, while it was an unusual sight it wasn't anything special about a airship that was taking a longer route to avoid the changeling wasteland. The citizens of Manehattan and Wisps would just think they'd be heading for Oxford, Trottingham or Detrot so no one would even give them a second thought of what they were really here for.

On the other side of a small river, running through the land and ending with an outlet into the sea just north west of Manechester, there was a small castle. It looked pretty beat up and had clearly seen better days, "Was this really a place where they would find their next companion?" Wind Rose thought and looked on as Hurricane took the ship in for a landing.

Rhuno volunteered to stay behind and make sure no one would come and steal the ship, a vessel of the royal guard could fetch quite a price on the black market if some shady and greedy pony found it left all alone. He had had his fair share of adventures and being over 200 years old did come with some downsides when it came to combat and no one would dare fight a Minotaur on their own if they found they ship parked so it was a safe bet for him to stay behind.

The rest of the group, Rose, Wick, Hurricane and Ruby set out towards the castle, the land around it wasn't exactly beautiful. Weed was growing wildly everywhere, any flowers had died out long ago, the grass was as tall as a full grown stallion in some places. This didn't exactly look like a place where someone would live but then again Bloodborne had never been known for gardening and odds are whoever they were to meet here kept the area in this state to lure monsters here too kill for protection money from the closest towns.

The quartet approached the big wooden doors of the castle and pushed them open and went into a large, dark chamber. Barely any light was shining in here and they asked Candle Wick to try and light some torches on the walls but before they managed to do anything there was suddenly a lot of black shadows in the dark.

"We've got company and it doesn't look friendly." Wind Rose said and drew her sword just as a creature with bat features but with the body of a pony lunged at her only to hit the hard floor before having the sword rammed through it's skull. 

"The misssstresss wantsss you dead." a hissing voice came from the dark and suddenly the quartet was swarmed by these "bat ponies" and were stuck in a fight for their lives.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ancient Equestria Arc 3: The Rise and fall of Nightmare Moon. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Equestria Arc 3: The Rise and fall of Nightmare Moon.

Post by Princess Blueblood Mon 20 Jan 2014, 18:14

Ashes drew his Zweihander, the blade glistening in the grey light. While it was a slow weapon, if you were to get clobbered by the damascus steel blade, you wouldn't be getting up any time soon. Neither would the other part of your dismembered body.

One of the batponies lunged at Ashes, his electric spear peircing through the air, on its way to run Ashes through. In a single, swift movement, the batpony and its spear had been cleaved perfectly in half, blood pouring all over Ashes. He recovered, and got into defense position.

The batponies decided to instead of attacking Ashes head on, they'd harass him. One by one, they'd lunge at him, poking at him with their shock spears. If they kept their range, they'd be okay, right?

Wrong.

"GET OVER HERE!" Shouted Ashes, his horn flaring. He gripped one of his attackers, and flung him at a dead tree, stunning him. He then turned to the rest, only to get a shock spear in the chest. His horn flared once more, sending out a flare-bolt, hitting his attacker straight in the chest, incinerating him instantly.

Ashes fell to the floor, gasping for air, his chest convulsing. His vision was blurred, as he tried to turn over. Again, he was hit by a shock that knocked the air out of him once more. He had 5 enemies left, and it seemed like they were going to kill him.

Suddenly, there was a spray of blood, and the sound of a scream of sheer terror. Ashes looked through his watery eyes, as the remaining 4 batponies backed off of him. In front of Ashes was an etheralesque stallion, massive compared to the batponies. He was wearing flawed steel armor, with multiple murals across the metal. His tattered cape reminded Ashes of a flag he had seen a long time ago.

"Back down now, and you shall be spared a painful death," said the pony, his voice sounding rough, yet almost silky at the same time.

"Oh, look at thisssss, an earthpony with a big head. You should be the one worried about death..." Said one of the batponies, as they slowly converged on the pony.

"So be it," the pony simply said, his eyes glowing blue beneath his helm.

Suddenly, a massive etheral greatsword, look almost like an exact replica thereof Ashes' Zweihander. It was already stained with blood, as the earthpony raised himself up upon his hind legs, the blade floating into his clawlike grips.

The pony was far to fast for his size. His blade sliced through the enemies quickly, nearly making minced meat out of them in a matter of seconds. When all that was left was the dead, the blade dissapeared, and the pony pulled off his helm.

"You must be Ashes, yes?" Said the pony, before shaking his head. "What am I saying? Of course you're Ashes."

Ashes shakily made it to his hoofs, his magic wearily grasping his Zweihander. "And how would you know that?"

The pony simply pointed to the blade grasped in Ashes' magic. "Because once, long ago, that used to be mine.

-------

Hurricane drew her pistols quickly, firing at the two closest ponies to her. Blood exploded out of their heads, leaving Hurricane disarmed for the moment. She had barely drawn her cutlasses before 2 more batponies had converged upon her. Rose quickly cut one down, enabling Hurricane to engage the other batpony. It slammed down upon her, electric sparks exploding from its knife like weapons on its hooves. Hurricane quickly parried one of its attacks, delivering a brutal blow with the guard of her cutlass. Blood exploded out of the batpony's nose, before his throat was cut open by Hurricane. While her attacks weren't the most damaging, they were definitely quicker than most.

It slowly seemed like the group was going to get overwhelmed, as the batponies seemed to crawl out of the woodwork, ready for blood.

At least, that was until he appeared.

-------------

Ashes sprinted back to the castle, now alone. It had only been a minute ago that Steel had told him of his importance.

"You are apart of something so much more than yourself. You may tip the balance of an oncoming war. Nopony saw it coming, so we are acting last minute here. My name is Steel Ingot, former commander of the guard, say about 200 years ago. You are Ashes, my great, great, great, great, great grand nephew. I'm nothing special, not like the others, but you are. You were born to kill, born to fight. And they need your more than anything right now. All shall be explained, you just need to get back to the castle."

Ashes probably wouldn't have taken it so seriously if the mysterious earthpony hadn't evaporated in front of him. Now, he was sprinting, despite his aching body, his electricity burns agonizingly protesting against it.

He burst into the castle to see a group of regular ponies surrounded by what looked like more batponies. He had to act quickly.

"Duck!" shouted Ashes, causing the regular ponies to look at him.

"I didn't stutter! DUCK!" screamed Ashes, causing all the ponies to hit the floor.

In a flash of pure energy, Ashes sent an arc of fire into a small contraption on the ceiling. 3/4s of the room was engulfed in fire, destroying all the batponies quickly.

As the fire cleared, the ponies got to their hooves, looking around. Ashes just simply stood there, somewhat fatigued from using magic in a wounded state.

"Now that I saved you... get out."
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Tue 21 Jan 2014, 03:31

At Canterlot castle.

"Your highness! Your highness!" A royal guard came running with urgency. "Your highness, I have an important message to relay!" He stops in front of Celestia's questioning look and bows quickly before she gives him the go ahead to speak again. "Your highness, pirates are attacking Canterlot city!"

"WHAT?! How long have they been attacking? Is the fleet being mobilized to intercept them?" Celestia hastily got up from her throne where she had been reading and answering diplomatic letters from various allied, neutral and hostile nations. She started making haste towards the royal castle's fleets dock, the guard had to almost run too keep up with her massive strides, she was in a hurry to defend her subjects.

"Yes, your highness. The Lord Admiral has already been notified, he told me to come and warn you as fast as possible. He also wanted you too know he's sending the Sun's wrath too intercept the pirates while he organizes for the rest of the fleet to join in as reinforcement." The guard was doing his best to recall everything the Lord Admiral had told him to tell Celestia and her pace slowed down a little when she realized her most trusted admiral and friend was already one step ahead of her.

Celestia's voice went back to a normal speaking tone, she disliked using the royal canterlot voice when she dealt with her subjects in person. Only on special occasions would she still use it, her sister however was still adamant in using it and speaking of Luna.

"Guard, does my sister know about this?" Celestia asked the guard who stopped for a moment before catching up with Celestia.

"No, your highness. I came straight too you since you're the head monarch of Equestria." The guard said without the slightest hint of doubt in his voice.

"I share my throne equally with my sister and that means she's too be kept in loop as much as I do-" Celestia was cut off as Luna appeared around the corner.

Luna's PoV.

Princess Luna or Nightmare Moon has her most loyal subjects now called her arrived back in Canterlot just in time for her fleet of "pirates" too attack the city. Now all that remained was to return to her chambers and await some guard to be sent by her sister to inform her of the attack and she would play innocent to the fact that she already knew about it.

Just as she was going to round the corner to head for her bed chamber she heard Celestia talking with a guard, she quickly stopped mid track and leaned against the wall as she listened in what direction her sister was heading. Which was right to where she was standing. This was not good, if Celestia found her out of her chamber in mid day there surely would be some suspicion of what she's been up too seeing as she usually slept at this time of day.

"Quick, quick, quick. Think Luna, think! I need to come up with a believable lie to fool my arrogant sister.. But she's heading right towards my bed chambers.. She was too come by in person and make sure I was aware that our subjects, no HER subjects are being attacked. Surely she wouldn't be so naive as to believe that Celestia for even a moment had remembered her and remembered that they were supposed to share the throne!"

Celestia's voice kept coming closer, she would have to risk not having anything believable to say but the part of her that was still that little sister who looked up to her older sister had a moment of joy as it would seem that Celestia had remembered she existed.

During the last couple of years all their interactions had basically been, "-Oh, Good morning Luna. You're up late, if you're not too tired I have something of utmost importance to tell you." Luna's thoughts had been cut off as her body had during that moment of joy decided that it wanted to be in the presence of that older sister she had once loved so dearly.

"Uh *yawn* Hello, sister. What is so important that you seek me out at this time of day?" She faked a yawn to make it seem like she hadn't slept yet, her mind had decided that it would use the lie of being stuck in some of her royal duties until just a few minutes ago.   

Celestia looked her little sister over before pulling her into an embrace, Luna squirmed a little. "I'm not a filly any more, sister." Luna complained. "Yes, I know that, Luna. Doesn't an older sister have the right for a hug everyone now and then? You know how our days are, we barely have time to speak or see each other before the other one has to go to bed." Celestia said and let go of Luna who brushed her mane back into it's flowy form.

"What was so important that you seek me out after my long night of royal duties?" Luna had completely forgotten that she would usually use a conversational tone of the royal canterlot voice but it seemed that her sister hadn't picked up on that as her face went from a smile into her serious face.

"Our subjects are being attacked by pirates, presumably Hurricane's who is back for revenge after forcing her to flee. I would like to request that I may use your personal fleets flag ship while I make sure to chase the pirates away." Celestia looked at her younger sister with a dead serious look upon her face. 

Luna had to admit that when you angered Celestia she was intimidating for sure. But she was not afraid, for soon she would be lying at her hooves begging for mercy. "You want to helm the Moon's Fury? I am guessing the Lord Admiral has sent yours ahead otherwise we would not be talking. Yes, sister you may borrow it, my crew will obey you as if it was I helming it."

Celestia thanked Luna and went off towards the docks with the royal guard scurrying behind her. Luna watched her sister disappear before she teleported herself on board the commanding "pirate" ship, this time in her full regalia as Nightmare Moon, the commander was taken by surprise and bowed as he awaited his mistresses command.

"My sister is on board the Moon's Fury. I want all of our ships focusing on bringing it down, if we can sink Celestia's fleet by making them worry about their precious "Princess" being hurt then we can focus on killing the remaining families that have ties to the elements of harmony!" Nightmare Moon called out to her fleet that was bombarding the city below.

Wind Rose and her group.

"Now that I saved you... get out." The stallion that had charged in through the doors a moment earlier said as he walked past them toward what looked like a "throne".

Wind Rose assumed that this was the pony that the Blade's had sent them to find, she flew in front of him so that she stood in his way.

"No." She simply said and caused him to frown.

"I told you politely once, I'm not telling you again. Get. Out. NOW!" He was clearly not happy about the company.

"I know what you are, Bloodborne. We were sent here you find you, the world is about to go fubar at any time and we need your help." Wind Rose tried to speak to him calmly.

"The world doesn't give a fuck about me, why should I give a fuck about it?" He said and punched Wind Rose in the face and repeated what he had said already. "Now. GET. OUT. Before I decide to-" He was cut off as Wind Rose lunged at him with stunning speed and punched him and tackled him down onto the hard cobblestone floor, keeping him pinned down as the ghost of Steel Ingot appeared before the group.   
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Tue 21 Jan 2014, 16:10

Wick grabbed a potion in his magical aura and flung it at the two of the nearest bat ponies. The glass smashed against one, and immediately it let out a blood curdling scream as the flesh begin to bubble and melt off it's bones. Some splashed on the second, and the potion burned a hole in the side of it's neck, where thick blood mixed with the yellow of boiling fat. The bat pony lunged at him, but Wick stuck a knife in hi neck, careful to avoid touching the wound. The knife plunged deep and the pony shuddered and stopped moving, the knife dissolving too.

He next pulled out a flashbang. Explosives anymore powerful would be devastating in such close quarters fighting, and the bright light would be extremely powerful against the bat ponies, whose eyes were sensitive to light. Three began to converge on him, and Wick struggled to summon the magic to light the fuse, the sparks fizzing out on his horn before they could light it. Someone was shouting, and before Wick knew it, he was being pulled down to the ground by someone. Fire filled the room, the heat feeling intense on his back. He stood up, dazed, a strange and angry stallion shouting at them all.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Tue 21 Jan 2014, 17:01

"You have my temper, Ashes," Said Steel sadly, sighing. He turned to the others. "My name is Steel Ingot, for those of you who were not let in on the private tutoring by my daughter, or those of you who don't know me personally."

"Alas, Ashes, I know you are not fond of your kind. They have shunned you, hurt you, decidedly branded you as a monster. All things undeserved. But you must put that aside," Steel said, his eyes glowing blue underneath his helm. "While you do not owe anything to these ponies, for all you know they could just be raiders and freaks who fancied your castle, but they need your help." Steel paused for a moment, before taking off his helmet, showing that a portion of his blue etheral being had been corrupted by what looked like a dark purple substance, twitching and growing, slowly but surely. "We all need your help. Each one of you."

Ashes laid there for a moment, his brow furrowed in anger. "Why? Why do you need my help?"

Steel sighed, before almost imitating the same brow furrow. "Because you're part of a long line of ass kickers that have a great importance to Equestria, and you fucking owe it to this goddamn country to save its shit because somehow ponies keep on fucking up!" Shouted Steel, his etheral voice booming around the castle. "If that's not enough fucking reason to goddamn help these ponies, then I should have just let those fucking batponies shock you to death and saved these more morally focused ponies instead!"

Ashes was taken aback. Steel's rage was almost as dangerous as his, and probably twice as loud. Ashes himself had never been very fond of ponies, as they treated him as if he was one of the creatures he killed, but these ponies in front of him didn't look upon him like a creature of darkness. They looked upon him as if he was another pony.

"I suppose I should introduce myself then. I'm Ashes, fourth son of Black Ember and Water Lily. I am the Bloodborne of the southlands, the last of my kind. At least, for the time being," Ashes said, getting a nod from Steel, whom promptly dissapeared. "I suppose I'll collect my things, we should leave soon if this mission is as important as Steel describes it."
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jan 2014, 22:00

Rhuno stood, back leaning against the ship as his comrades were off looking for this pony they had come all this way for. The faint end of a large explosion sounded in the distance and Rhuno stood up, tense, looking into the dead trees.

"What the-"

Before he could finish the sentence, a contingent of bat ponies landed around him. The commander of Luna's guard landed in front of Rhuno.

"Night Fury? What are you doing here?"

"Same could be said about you. We are here on orders of the Queen Nightmare Moon to kill these ponies. The very ponies it seems you are in the company of. Why are you here Rhuno?"

Rhuno thought of what the commander just said. Nightmare Moon? Controlling Luna's Royal Guard? This could only mean one thing...

"Umm, uh... why I am here on orders from the princess, er, queen to rally these ponies together. Once I have gained there trust, I will wipe them from existence. I was giving these orders in case you failed, which it seems you have..."

Night Fury huffed at this remark. "Well when they return, kill them quickly. We will need you to return to the Canterlot. This war is almost at a head. We will need every body, and that includes you sir." 

Night Fury saluted, as did the rest of the bat ponies. 

"Don't worry, it will be done. You all best be off before they come back."

The bat ponies flew off, leaving Rhuno alone with the ship. When they were out of sight, he fell to the ground, tears streaming from his eyes.

Why!? Why did you have to give in!? You are better then this Luna! Why in Tartarus are you doing this!?"

The group returned to find Rhuno crying into the dirt, pounding the dirt with his massive hands. Ruby walked up to him and lifted his face up to hers.

"What is wrong Rhuno?"

"Luna... she... she is the one behind all of this..."

Ruby brought Rhuno into her embrace, tears falling from his eyes and dripping down her fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Thu 23 Jan 2014, 14:48

Wind Rose was about too punch some sense into Ashes when the spirit of Steel Ingot appeared.

"ENOUGH! This is not the time to be fighting amongst ourselves." The ghost shouted before turning to Ashes.

"You have my temper, Ashes," Said Steel sadly, sighing. He turned to the others. "My name is Steel Ingot, for those of you who were not let in on the private tutoring by my daughter, or those of you who don't know me personally." 

Steel Ingot proceeded to talk some sense into Ashes and eventually Ashes agreed to join them, he packed his things and they quickly got going back to the airship where Rhuno was waiting.

After about a 10 minute walk in mostly silence with some occasional whispers between Rose and Hurricane they reached the airship. The group returned to find Rhuno crying into the dirt, pounding the dirt with his massive hands. Ruby walked up to him and lifted his face up to hers.

"What is wrong Rhuno?"

"Luna... she... she is the one behind all of this..."

Ruby brought Rhuno into her embrace, tears falling from his eyes and dripping down her fur.

Rhuno calmed himself down enough to explain what had just transpired.

"While you were gone one the surviving squads of bat ponies that survived what ever you did in that castle found me and I managed to get some information out of them regarding Nightmare Moon. Now if you didn't know, I was or am the personal guard of our Princess of the night. I was sent on this quest by Night Vera a few months back, Luna however has in the meantime given into her corruption. You see she is this Nightmare Moon that wants you all dead, her heart is filled with hate and jealousy instead of the loving warmth she used too have." Rhuno stood up again and straightened himself before turning deadly serious.

"I must warn Celestia, I never told her about Luna's corruption when I left for she is partly to blame for it. I thought that warning Celestia about it would just make matter worse, I see now though that if Celestia isn't warned then it might be too late for us too help.."

Wind Rose stood there taking in this new information, she opened her mouth to speak several times but nothing came and about 5 minutes later of silence she just nodded and asked "So.. what are you going to do now? Me and Hurricane are still wanted for murder, Ruby's a pirate and Ashes well I don't know how the Princess views bloodborne but we can't exactly fly into Canterlot city and waltz into the royal castle."

"Indeed, that is why I am leaving you." Rhuno said and paused and everyone but Ashes joined in together in a loud "WHAT?!"

"I will be taking the first best ride from Manechester to Canterlot, I hope I am not too late. I will talk with Celestia about your little dilemma, I'm sure she will find it in her heart to forgive you for whatever crimes you did. It will take me some time to get to Canterlot depending on what means of transport I get. I will send word too you in Trotterdam, I will have a contact that will be placed there and when you're ready to help we will meet there and I will take you to Celestia." With that Rhuno packed his things, said some goodbyes and was off toward Manechester.

"Well, now what?" Ruby asked and looked at Hurricane and Rose who grinned at her. "Uh.. Ashes? Wick? Help?" Ashes however was already settling in on the airship and Wick just ignored her pleas and jumped up on the ship. "Now the adventure starts, mi'lady" Wind Rose said and grabbed Ruby and dragged her up onto the ship where she wobbled a little as they set off, being an earth pony she was not used to being on board an airship.

For the coming two months the group travelled far and wide throughout Equestria, picking up some new crew members along the way. They checked in regularly with Rhuno's contact in Trotterdam, updating him on their journey and during the time they were gone Nightmare Moon had launched an all out war against Canterlot and Celestia, Rhuno was now the personal guard of Celestia and soon it would be time for the new heroes to meet the Princess.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Thu 23 Jan 2014, 21:21

Ashes didn't want anything to do with the other crew members. He was here for one thing and one thing only: To finish this mission. He paid no mind to any of the ponies except one.

The one they called Wind Rose.

She had caught his eye since the second she had appeared in his vision. Not in the feminine, intimate type of way, but in the type of way somepony very good at something would catch ones eye. She carried herself well, implying a large amount of respect for the rest of the crew, and herself, even Ashes. While they had not exactly met in the most graceful way, she was the only one who talked to Ashes, often asking how he was holding up. Hurricane was almost like her, sharing similar traits, but Ashes hardly saw her. She was far too busy piloting the ship, or off the ship, collecting crew members and supplies.

Even after only a few days on board the flying ship, Ashes also became far more sociable than he thought he was to be. As a part of a small crew running a large ship, he was always being asked to do heavy lifting, work in engine rooms, and haul his weight as a crew member. Multiple times he regretted joining the group, but felt some happiness –an emotion long lost to him- in the way that ponies treated him. Wick acted as if he was a normal pony, while Wind Rose was a slight wary of him. Hurricane and Ruby were a pair of misfits anyway, so he felt right at home anyway.

It had been a month since Ashes had joined the crew, and he had been reading below deck. Hurricane had been flying across the Ocean west of Equestria, flying towards the Zebra lands. They had passed the now destroyed Sky Pirate Isle, and were quickly approaching the continent. Being out in the hot sun and working all day had made Ashes quickly much stronger, and he had traded in his dark cloak for just his armor and gear. He had even decided to follow Hurricane’s example and tie a bandana around his head, so that the sweat wouldn’t pour into his eyes while working on the deck. He hadn’t kept himself very well upon the ship, and had quickly grown a white stubble, as well as his mane had grown curly and unruly, as compared to its usual straight demeanor.

Suddenly, Rose walked into his room, softly carrying herself into the book filled bedchamber.

“Hurricane wants all hands on deck. We’re about to dock at Heliopolis,” Said Rose. Ashes simply nodded, grabbed his weapons, and walked onto the deck.

The sunlight was blinding, as he looked upon miles of desert. The shimmer of heat rose off the hot sand, and the bustling city of Heliopolis’ spires shot into the sky. It was a major trade post for every race, and was run by a former Shadow Clan member. They were already being escorted by two zebra airships. Within 15 minutes, they landed.

As many ponies as there were from Equestria, Ashes wasn’t surprised by the many scornful looks he got. Even here, in a land that had no hate of Bloodbornes, there was still the bitter resentment of Ashes’ kind. He had been asked to come with Hurricane and Rose to help them recruit a member to their crew.

“So, whom exactly are we finding?” Asked Ashes, surveying the crowds of ponies and zebras spitting and glaring at them.

“An old friend. I caught wind of him being here, and I’m sure he’d join us,” Said Hurricane, not turning back to talk to Ashes.

They walked through the streets of Heliopolis, the bustling markets’ sounds filling the air. They had been walking about an hour, when a sudden hush came upon the crowds. The group had turned to see a small colt, thinner than anything the trio of ponies had ever seen, being walked by a griffon on a leash. The poor pony was begging for food, his small eyes bloodshot and watery. Next to him was his mother, who seemed to be pregnant.

“Slaves for sale! One pregnant, one colt! Very good condition, I must say!” Shouted the griffon in his thick accent, twirling his mustache with his free claw.

“I can see why you liked to rob them more than you liked to rob Equestrians,” Said Rose silently, getting a curt nod from Hurricane.

“Sadly, we’re not here for slavers, as much as I’d like to kill him. We need to find our new recruit,” Said Hurricane, before looking around. “Where is Ashes?”

Ashes was already moving towards the slaver, his eyes glowing amber. His horn had already drawn his Zweihander, the blade shimmering silver in the sunlight. He moved through the crowd steadily, before coming upon the slaver.

In one swift slash, Ashes had separated the Griffon into two pieces. He quickly sliced the chains of the ponies, whom quickly grabbed bags of coin from the griffons belt. Ashes breathed in the hot air of Heliopolis, as he was surrounded by a group of Zebra warriors.

“You are under arrest for the murder of Herr Maximus, Lord Slaver of Heliopolis!” shouted one of the zebras, getting a slight laugh from Ashes.

“Why wasn’t he arrested for slavery?” asked Ashes, looking around him. He could already see Hurricane and Rose moving into position to help him fight the zebras.

“Because slavery is legal here in the Zebra Empire!” shouted the zebra, again, getting a laugh from Ashes.

“So why shouldn’t murder be as well?”

And with that, Ashes delivered a menacing blow to the zebra, slicing off his forehoof.

Hurricane and Rose jumped out of the crowd, blades glistening in the sunlight. Their blades shed crimson liquid from other zebras, as Ashes attacked another Zebra, nearly cleaving him in half. The zebra drew back his spear, about to run Ashes through, instead being shot by Rose. Ashes nodded to her in thanks, before returning to fight.

More Zebras came to aid the fighting force, and were easily killed by the group. It was only when the Minotaur came out of nowhere when troubles started.

“Oh shit,” Muttered Ashes, going back to back with Hurricane and Rose.

“We’ll distract him, you kill it,” Said Hurricane, getting a nod from Rose.

“Let’s do it,”

With that Rose and Hurricane charged the minotaur, to weak avail. Hurricane was slapped out of the air easily, and Rose was grabbed by the brutish monster. He then grabbed Rose’s hind and fore hooves, and began to pull.

“Shit!” screamed Ashes, putting his steel blade away, and trading it for his enchanted silver blade. He charged the minotaur, blade slicing through the usually tough skin of the large brute. The blade was stuck into the minotaur, causing the minotaur to drop Rose. He then turned to Ashes, and punched him hard enough to kill a filly. Ashes was flung over to near where Hurricane had been knocked too, and groaned loudly, blood trickling from a split in his brow and his mouth.

The minotaur approached him quickly, an angry look plastered on his face. That was, until the hammer slammed into it. Then it was just a messy pile of brains.

“Eeeyup!” shouted Gunpowder, kicking the minotaur down. He looked over, and saw Hurricane making her way to her hooves. “I got your message, Cap’n. Glad to be back. Let’s get back to the ship.”

Ashes got to his hooves, and noticed Rose was limping badly. The sound of Zebra’s approaching was not exactly the most encouraging sound either.

“Fucking hell,” muttered Ashes, before sprinting over to Rose, and hoisting her up onto his back. “You aren’t dying here. Then we’d have two empires after us.”

Ashes sprinted weakly to the ship, quickly followed by the zebras. The occasional gunshot sounded, rarely even coming near its mark. The heat was taking its toll on Ashes as he ran, but thankfully, the ship was in view by now. He carried Rose onto the ship, and quickly brought her over to Wick, who fixed her up as they flew away.

------

Over the next month, the crew was expanded: A zebra cook, a griffon loot inspector, a pony weaponsmith. The ship was running well, and with new armaments, the newly minted  "Ancient's Rage" was a well greased machine, ready to take on anything in its path.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Fri 24 Jan 2014, 00:45

The days dragged on for Wick, days flying under the hot blue sun over the endless ocean filled him full of boredom. He spent most of his days below deck, he had lived far north all his life and the heat did not agree with him. He had been assigned a temporary healer for the ship, and whilst it was far from his speciality, he was more competent then the rest of the crew combined. He had to save himself from scolding pirates and fighters for letting a relatively minor cut get infected before coming to him. He would then spend his evening arranging and re-arranging his equipment, eating a small dinner, then settling down and shooting up. Sometimes he would remain in his cabin and stare at the ceiling, sometimes he would wander the ship and talk to the crew. He would teach Hurricane how to package gunpowder better so it would remain dry, and he would tease Wind Rose with the array of potions he knew how to brew. Ruby he would attempt to flirt with, but after she began to show no interest, he became convinced he was stuck on the filly fooler frigate, which would often be something that would interest Wick greatly, but like most Equestrian ponies, they seemed to abstain from anything fun. Ashes however, made Rose, Hurricane and Ruby look like party ponies. He wore a permanent look of disdain for everyone around him. Wick had began to wonder whether or not he did hate everyone, or whether he just had face that looked like he did. But Wick eventually saw the glances he gave Wind, the looks that lingered a second more than they should. If it were anypony else, Wick may have dared to tease him about it, but Wick decided he like his internal organs where they were.

Almost two months had passed, Wick was low on drugs and patience, he hadn't been allowed off them ship the past couple of times they landed. Hurricane had told him that they wanted someone with a rudimentary knowledge of the ships workings to stay on board in case they needed to make a quick getaway, and that Wick's fighting style was neither subtle nor suitable for close quarters encounters. Wick had to suppress a snort when he thought of Ashes and his 'subtle' weapon. He suspected Hurricane was trying to curb him off the sauce, and it was working. His supplies were low and he was rationing them, firstly he would only take a shot every other day, now it was every three days. It was one of the many contributing factors to his dismal mood.

Wick lay in his room, his eyes shut, his stallionhood grasped in his forehooves. His mind kept wandering to the same fantasy, a glorious copulation between him and his crew members, which grew slowly, adding to his fantasy. He was close to climax, the image of Ashes pounding him, whilst Wick in turn mounted Rose, and Hurricane's marehood was in his mouth. A knock at the door tried too distract him. He ignored it. Then a voice, stern and annoyed said 'Wick. Crew meeting. Now'. It was Hurricane. The fantasy in his head turned to Hurricane pounding him. He came. That was...strange...but strangely pleasant. He groaned to himself, last thing he needed in his angry and sex-starved state was fantasies of getting pegged by a pirate. He cleaned himself up and dressed quickly.

He wasn't the last to arrive at least, Hurricane had called the core group together. As the last arrived, she began. She mentioned how as the ship was flown more and more, they would need to fix it more and more, otherwise they'd need to make port weekly, just to repair basic things. She asked them if anyone knew engineers that would be fit for the crew. Wick was about to open his big mouth about how half the ship was probably built on Solstice technology, and any Engineer from the college could probably rebuild the ship with their eyes closed. He stopped himself though. He was probably wanted in Solstice. For murder. Maybe. He didn't even check if she was still breathing. No doubt it would be his first outing off the ship and he did not want to face the Solstice Justicars. The rest of group stumbled through ideas, thinking of friends of acquaintances who might know a pony.

A voice whispered in his ear

You know

He ignored it

You can help them.

He pushed it to the back of his mind.

Suddenly, a cold rush filled the room, and a pony appeared, sitting on the desk. He looked tired, but his coat seem to sparkle like crystal.

“Who are you?” Hurricane whispered. Wick thought he already knew

“I am Balm, I was once a friend to your ancestors” He glared at Wick. The pale, translucent eyes pierced Wick. “It seems your friend Wick is refusing to help his fellow pony.”

All eyes fell on Candle Wick. Glares of questioning bore into him.

“All I know is that ponies of Solstice are good at technological stuff” Wick stammered.

Balm glared again. Wick sighed “And I might know somepony or two”

Balm stamped his hoof.

“Okay, okay, I know two ponies. Twins. Cog and Whirr. They can fix this ship, any ship. Wouldn't surprise me if they invented most of the tech here. I can't go though, not back to Solstice. You'll have to find them on your own.”

“Why can't you go back?” Ruby asked.

“I am, well I might, be wanted for murder” He confessed. No one looked particularly shocked. Wick continued “Solstice is extremely thorough when letting ponies through their gates. I will be found, and I will be arrested”

Balm reared. He was not a large pony, but he was still intimidating when angry. “I was like you once Wick, running felt so much better than facing your problems. Unfortunately I learnt how to face my problems far too late in life. I'd have saved a lot more ponies if I had. Now you have a chance to do actual good in your life. You must take it, and face the consequences.”

Then, he disappeared.

As he faded from view, he struggled to remember what Balm looked like, something bout his coat was strange and unique, but the thought slipped from Wick's mind as easily as Balm had from view.

“Okay” Wick said, determined “Let's go north”

The journey was long and stressful. Wick had used up the last of his Poppy Poison to take the edge off. On the eleventh day, Wick made his way upon deck, the once sweltering heat replaced with a fierce and biting wind. He expected to see Solstice on the horizon within the hour, maybe two. He realised something was wrong though. The sky above the city was black, a bright orange and red blazing beneath it. Airships like black flies hovered nearby.

His home was burning to the ground.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Sat 25 Jan 2014, 17:52

Celestia PoV.

"Captain, report." Celestia called out to the captain of the Sun's wrath via an telepathic globe aboard the Moon's fury that connected with the one aboard the Sun's wrath.

"Ah, Your Highness. We're approaching the lead pirate ship now, so far they've been ignoring our calls of identifying themselves and they have just kept on bombarding the city below." The captain aboard the Sun's wrath reported to Princess Celestia.

"You have my permission to shoot too kill if they do not comply, the safety of my subjects is my primary concern. Use whatever means you see fit to bring the pirates too justice, Captain." Celestia's voice had a tinge of anger in it but mostly concern for her subjects, this was no time to be angry. The pirates would be brought to justice and would answer for their crimes in the Equestrian court or they would be shot down if they refuse to surrender.

The Sun's wrath was getting closer to the leading pirate ship that was still focused on bombarding the city below them when a black shadow enveloped the Sun's wrath and the lead pirate ships guns re-focused their aim onto them and began shooting salvo after salvo into the hull, blasting it into pieces. One shot hit one of the gun powder storages and blew a hole into the hull of the ship and killing a lot of the crew on the Sun' wrath. 

Celestia watched in horror from afar as her flag ship burst into flames and started crashing down toward the city, those that could fly jumped ship and escaped, some unicorns desperately tried to teleport themselves away and the earth ponies clung onto the railings hoping to jump off right before the ship hit the ground, some of them even tried saving themselves by jumping onto the back of a pegasus or unicorn trying to escape the flames.

Tears began to flow down her cheeks, why was all of this happening, why now? What did she do wrong? "I've failed you all, my subjects. I failed to protect you.." Celestia whispered to herself as everyone watched on in horror as the Sun's wrath crashed into the city below and exploded into pieces, some smaller and faster ships had managed to fly in close and rescue some of the crew but most were lost.

Then she felt a darkness she had felt before and fear struck her as Nightmare Moon's crown ship descended from above and then the shells hit the Moon's fury and as Celestia and her ship went down in flames she saw the rest of the fleet retreating or being shot too pieces.

-----
NMM's PoV.

"AHAHAHA, Yeees! How does that feel, sister? Watching your subjects burn in agony with you being powerless to help, now I tire of these games. It's time to say good night dear, sister. " Nightmare Moon turned to the commander of her crown ship. "Take her down, Commander. It's time that we teach my dear sister a lesson, a lesson in violence. We shall show her that kindness and friendship has nothing against our might."

"B-but, mistress. What about our crew on board your royal flag ship? Are we really going to shoot down our own men?" The commander did the one thing you shouldn't do, question the orders of Nightmare Moon.

Nightmare Moon turned to him with an raised eyebrow and looked him into the eyes "You dare question my orders? I AM YOUR QUEEN, YOU BOW BEFORE MY FEET AND KISS THEM. IF I ORDER YOU TO KILL SOMEONE YOU DO SO WITHOUT QUESTIONING ME! Our men know what they got into when they swore loyalty too me, now shoot down the Moon's fury or else I will make certain that you will feel such pain that will be begging me to kill you."

The commander snapped to attention and dropped to ground and kissed his queen's feet before he got up and gave the orders to the rest of the crew. They descended upon the Moon's fury and bombarded them with shells that blasted the ship into pieces and sent it crashing down into burning city below.

"We're done here, my sister will most likely make it out alive but her heart will be broken and that pain is enough for now, I want her to suffer through seeing her subjects killed or turned against her and then when she lays broken and pleading at my feet shall I finally grant her the sweet embrace of death and crown myself the rightful ruler of Equestria and the NIGHT WILL LAST FOREVER!

The crew on board Nightmare Moon's crown ship and all those that heard her speech were cheering as they retreated away from the burning city of Canterlot. They had killed the families they were after and left Celestia broken and scarred, now the next step would begin, conquering or destroying towns and cities. Those that swore allegiance to Nightmare Moon would be rewarded and those that defied her and choose to stand by Celestia would die.

Over the course of the next two months, Nightmare moon's forces spread out from Darkholm and started terrorizing the world and conquering cities and towns while assaulting others.

----
Celestia's PoV again.

Celestia lay in the ruins of her beloved city, unconscious as her subjects searched for her. She was dreaming of a peaceful time, she was in her teen years with her pink mane marking that she was still a young ling, Lulu as Celestia would call her little sister when they were younger came running to her room one night being very excited over something.

"Celly! Celly! Celly! CEEEELLY!" She was bouncing up and down on Celestia's bed and calling her by her old nickname from ancient times, a sleepy Celestia opened her eyes to see the eager filly bouncing up and down on her bed.

"Wha *yawn* what is it, Lulu? What's got you so worked up?" Celestia asked her little sister who was still full of energy, Lulu then shoved her flank into Celestia's face.

"Look, look, look! I got my cutie mark! I was thinking on what mother had taught you about the sun and how your cutie mark signifies your powers over the sun and then I thought maybe I could control the moon! I concentrated on the moon really hard and I could feel something in my horn and when I opened my eyes it was glowing and the moon was moving up slightly. Then I tried it again and moved the moon a little and then my cutie mark appeared and mother came to me and congratulated me on finding my special talent and then she told me to come here so I could show you!" 

Luna was speaking really fast and Celestia's sleepy condition didn't exactly help understand her sister but she saw the moon cutie mark and understood what it meant, she shed some tears of pride as she pulled her little sister into a hug from which the smaller filly tried to squeeze out of. 

In reality Luna had managed to escape her sister clutches before hovering away to show their father her accomplishment but in this dream Celestia held onto the sister she had loved so dearly but had neglected as they took over after their mother, she wanted this moment to last forever but instead the dream disappeared and a golden glow surrounded her and she returned to reality and through the blood running over her eyes she saw her friends that she hadn't seen in over 2 centuries.

"You can't give up now, Princess. You must survive so Equestria has someone to lead them in this time of need, a great darkness has already begun sweeping across the land and Rhuno will bring the last missing puzzle piece too you in a few weeks. You must be strong, Celestia, do it for us your friends. Remember us and remember the power of our friendship and you will come out of this alive." 

Celestia felt herself dragged up back onto her feet by more than one pair of hooves and she stood up straight again, wobbling a bit from her legs having fallen asleep when she had been knocked out. She turned her head up and saw a group of ponies, ponies that had disappeared from her life over 2 centuries ago, they glowed with a golden aura and they all looked at her with smiles on their faces and they stood proud and tall. Night Vera, Inysa, Needlepoint, Wind Catcher, Eagle Blade, Gold Ingot, Steel Ingot and a faded image of Balm stood there in front of her, Celestia couldn't believe what she saw and she cried a little and hugged her friends again. 

For the moment everything was fine again but then she remembered what had happened and where she was and while she was glad to see her friends again she knew they weren't here because of a happy reunion, no. Celestia knew better, important ponies could come back as spirits of fate and nudge the world along into the right course when it needed it.

"What should I do? I feel lost in my own world. I have failed as a Princess, I failed to protect my subjects, I ignored my sister and now an evil creature has appeared in the world again and all of you are gone, there's no more elements of harmony to wield.." Celestia felt like she was a teenager again.

Night Vera took a deep breath and then raised Celestia's chin. "I know that everything may seem lost now but trust me, us. Remember our friendship like you did with Luna when Discord reigned, the elements of harmony always finds a way when the bearers are gone and our descendants are now in the world being helped along by us. Rhuno is on his way back and he bears an important message, I cannot tell you what it is but you will need to make an important decision when he arrives and the message will bring great pain but you must soldier through it, for us, for Equestria, return to the castle and organize your army and await Rhuno's return."

One by one they faded away and just as the last golden shimmer disappeared, Celestia's guards found her and she now knew what she had to do. For the next two months she strengthened her army and one day Rhuno returned to the castle with grave news for her and she had to make an important decision for the future of Equestria.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 06:19

Rhuno barged through the throne room doors, the elite of Celestia's guard flanking him. He had arrived at Canterlot, and made his way straight to the castle. The city was being rebuilt, many buildings broken and empty. Rhuno made his way to Celestia, who was awaiting him, having heard he had arrived.

"Our old friends told me you would come, and that you have grave news for me. But important news none the less... what have you to tell me?

"Celestia... where is Luna?"

"I have not seen her since Canterlot was attacked a week ago... she said she was off to gather more of her guard to post at the cities nearest where our foe resides."

"Well, then you are not going to like this one bit... our foe is Nightmare Moon. Nightmare Moon is Luna. Luna is our enemy..."

Rhuno's head fell toward the floor, not being able to see Celestia's face.

A single tear made its way down the Princesses cheek, and fell to the floor.

Ruby had gotten closer to the others during her time on the airship. She missed Rhuno, but he would return once they were ready. They were on their way to Solstice now, somewhere in the far north. She had never been there, but she heard tales. It was a place of great minds. But when they arrived... it was aglow with fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Sun 26 Jan 2014, 19:19

Ashes was in a dark room, his eyes already developed to see in the darkest of areas. He could hear the murmurs of voices all around him. He tried to move, but he couldn't. He was chained, strung out by rope.

"Ashes of Germaney, Fourth Son of Black Ember and Water Lily, you have been sentenced to this court on the account of witnesses claiming you are a bloodborne. Is this true?" asked a stern voice from inside the dark room.

Ashes didn't answer. He kept his gaze forward. Unyeilding. Defiant.

"Is this true?!" shouted the voice, angrily.

"You're going to kill me anyway. Save me the fucking trouble," Ashes said, his voice gritty with anger.

"We would do no such thing! This is a fair and equal court!" shouted the voice.

"My ass. This court is here just to make your executions look justified. I was your student, I know how things are run around here, Sterling."

The voice sighed loudly, before continiung on. "Is this true, Ashes?"

Ashes gritted his teeth, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"Yes. Yes, it is."

He heard murmurs around him, before the sound of a hammer hitting the desk.

"The prisoner is found guilty: He shall be executed in public for being of a demonic decent, and shall be put up as an example for our tolerance of unholy creatures," The voice promptly said. "Meeting ajourned. Brand the prisoner."

Three ponies approached Ashes, a brand in their hand, that of a wolfs head. They slammed it into Ashes chest, burning it deep into his skin. He screamed in pain, tears pouring from his eyes.

------------

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" screamed Ashes, shooting up from his bed. His eyes were bloodshot, his curly white mane messy and tangled with his beard. He grasped his chest with his forhoof, feeling the brutal burning sensation well up once more. He coughed loudly a few times, before looking out the window. It was still night. They had just turned from the midlands of Equestria towards Solstice, and the crew was trying to get as much sleep as possible. No thanks to Ashes constant nightmares. He would usually wake up the whole boat at least once a week out of sheer terror from his past.

Suddenly, Rose carefully opened the door to Ashes' room, her eyes focusing on the terrified pony. She walked in, and sat next to him, her voice layered with concern.

"Another Nightmare?" she asked, getting a nod from Ashes.

"Yeah... yeah... pretty vivid this time," Ashes said, brushing sweat from his brow.

"You want to talk about it?" asked Rose, getting a head shake from Ashes.

"No. I'll be fine," He said sternly, not wanting to seem weak. There was no room for any handicap on this mission.

"Okay. Just... come and find me if you need anything," Said Rose, leaving him in his room.

Ashes tried to go back to sleep, but to no avail. As the sun slowly peaked on the horizon, Ashes dressed himself (in his albeit much cooler temperature wise 'Pirate' gear) and went topside.

The only pony awake at the moment was Hurricane, piloting the ship. The sunlight bathed the ship in a light orange hue, as it sailed through the clouds smoothly. Ashes walked over to her, deciding it was time to actually be social. What could possibly go wrong?

"Good Morning," Ashes said, walking over to Hurricane. Hurricane greeted the large unicorn with a smile.

"Good morning. You're up bright and early," Hurricane said, focusing on the horizon.

"Yeah, couldn't sleep," Ashes confessed, getting a nod from Hurricane.

"Good as reason as any," Hurricane said, before turning to Ashes. "You really should talk to Rose about what's happening in your dreams."

"Wait, what?" asked Ashes, raising an eyebrow.

"She is the only one who actually takes your feelings into consideration. Every night you have a nighmare, she comes to your side. If shes putting in the effort to try and help you, you should at least put the effort in to let her," Hurricane said, her smile still on her face.

"I suppose so," Ashes simply said, watching sun slowly rise into the air, its orange glow bathing both ponies as they sailed through the clouds, the night sky still visible.

--------------

The battle bell rang loudly, as Ashes poured coal into the turbine engine. Streaks of sweat ran down his face, as he worked tirelessly. They needed to get to Solstice as soon as possible. Not just for the sake of the mission, but for the sake of Wick. Hurricane announced all hands on deck, as the ship screamed towards the battle sight. The sound of cannons readying, the yelling of crew members, the engines blaring filled the air, presenting a sense of urgency.

"Ashes, get your ass to the deck! We need you ready for combat!" shouted a voice through the intercom.

Ashes quickly grabbed his blades and armor, and sprinted to the deck, releived of his position by the pony they called "Gunpowder". He reached the deck, looking at the burning city of Solstice. It was a horrific sight, one that would be burned deep into each of the crew members minds.

"Alright, ladies and gentlecolts, this is going to be one hell of a battle. So buckle your chinstrap, and don't fucking die. We'll make sure these fuckers pay," Hurricane said, looking at the battle site.

"Let's do this."
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Mon 27 Jan 2014, 23:12

Wind Rose left Ashes room once more having been rejected from helping, she had oddly found herself drawn to him these past 2 months and despite their less than friendly first meeting she felt that she wanted to help him. After all having lived on her own at the edge of the Everfree forest and basically carrying out the same tasks as a Bloodborne but without being one herself made her understand Ashes view of the world in a way. She kept telling herself there wasn't anything more between them than mutual friendship and yet she felt angry at his rejection but not quite in the way two good friends would be angry if the other didn't trust them when they offered help, no she felt rejected, not wanted and yet she kept coming back to his chambers..

Wind Rose went back to her room and slammed the door shut and slid down it until the was slumped down against the door with her legs spread open and a blush on her cheeks that almost felt like it was burning. "Damnit, Rose. You falling in love with that stupid bloodborne.." She mumbled for herself before she banged the back of her head lightly against the door.

"Why do I feel so funny whenever he's around.. I'm from a very noble bloodline and my family's been pure for generations and he's.. he's a dirty bloodborne! Yet.. I feel he's not like everyone else..." Wind Rose sat in silence for a few minutes trying to understand her new feelings before she broke out into a angry mumble.

"ARGH love and romance why are you so hard to understand?! Can't you be more like the feelings of sex and heat, at least those are easy to understand.. Wet pussy means turned on and needs attention from a stallion.. or mare if you swing that way.. Heat means I want to be rutted by a stallion and maybe even carry his foal." She sighed, stood up and walked over to her bed and laid down to try and get a little more sleep before they reached Solstice but her thoughts were occupied by her weird feelings for Ashes and she could feel herself getting wet so she decided she'd pleasure herself and hope her orgasm would be enough to knock her out until they reached Solstice. Soon enough she came, having imagined herself being rutted by Ashes had turned her on more than she dared admit and she eventually fell asleep until the intercom on the ship called everyone up on deck.

"Rose we're in deep shit here, I need you up here on deck on the double." Came Hurricane's voice through the intercom and Wind Rose quickly cleaned herself from the scent of sex from a few hours earlier, couldn't have her smelling of sweat and sex. The sight that met her when she came up was far from nice, a small squadron of ships of nearly every size with black and blue markings filled the skies and they were bombarding the town below. The scene reminded her of the pirate island and she wondered how Hurricane was holding up from such a repeat scene, worried for her friend she quickly made her way up to her only to be met by a very determined mare, one who was not going to let this town suffer the same fate as the pirate island.

"Alright, ladies and gentlecolts, this is going to be one hell of a battle. So buckle your chinstrap, and don't fucking die. We'll make sure these fuckers pay," Hurricane said, looking at the battle site. 

"Let's do this."

The larger ships ignored them and only 1 or 2 smaller ships bothered with moving against them, obviously thinking it was probably some small trade vessel that had arrived and that they would be quickly dealt with, not anticipating that the crew of said vessel was more dangerous than they thought. The ships moved in close enough to be boarded when Hurricane yelled "FIRE!" and a salvo of the guns they had struck the first vessel dead on, damaging it's hull and engines. Smoke and fire began to spread throughout the ship as it slowly sunk down towards the ground. The second vessel had come close enough and pulled them into a boarding position as they were reloading their cannons, it looked like it would be a traditional boarding battle until they could cut the ropes keeping the two hulls tight to each other at which point they would be able to back away to a safe distance and blast the rest of the crew on the enemy ship to bits.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Tue 28 Jan 2014, 20:22

A bunch of Batponies jumped onto the ship, their weapons glistening black in the light of the flames. Ashes was the first into combat, his silver blade, seemingly more effective against the batponies, drawn. Behind him, a group of crew members, including a reject squad of Gunpowder guards, readied their weapons. While Ashes distracted the batponies, only harassing them, the gunpowder crew loaded weapons, including a few or magically charged fire arms.

"Aim!" shouted one of the crew members, queing Ashes to jump out of the way. The clicking of hammers sounded.

"FIRE!" screamed the officer, as gunpowder and magic tore apart the boarding party. Blood covered the side, as the bodies slouched lifelessly on the side.

Ashes and the crew ran over to the side, about to cut the ropes, when a nightmarish creature jumped on board, its red eyes glistening with hate. It was massive compared to most ponies, like it had been tweaking on steroids and Crystal residue. In it's teeth, it carried a massive warhammer, Nightmare Moon's mark on it.

The crew backed up, leaving Ashes standing ready to battle the monster. His eyes glowed a light amber, as he levitated his Silver blade out of its sheathe

-----

Hurricane piloted the ship expertly, using her momentum to slowly get rid of the boarding ship. She watched Ashes approach the Batpony Brute, seemingly calm. It was almost as if he was threatened at all. Rose, along with the rest of the crew, ran to the side to slice the ropes. As soon as they separated, Hurricane flew away, letting the ship get accurate cannon shots on the enemy. Within seconds, the scout ship went down in flames, but a few batponies flew around the air, harassing the crew.

One dived towards Wick, blade in teeth, about to impale the unicorn. Hurricane reacted quickly, letting go of the helm, rearing up on her hind legs, and pulling out a flintlock. In a single flash, the batpony's head was seperated from his neck, as he fell to the ground. Wick looked over at Hurricane, his eyes wide. He nodded gratefully, and Hurricane winked, grabbing the helm once more.

-----

Ashes blade sliced through the brute quickly, his hoofs carrying him fast around the brute. Blood splattered on Ashes, as the brute was slowly sliced apart. Within moments, the creature was on the deck, blood pouring out of its wounds. Ashes ran a hoof through his bloody mane, shaking it off. A few of the crew members gasped at how easily he had dealt with the monster, others noticing the rest of the Nightmare Fleet slowly flying away, their job seemingly done. Ashes looked around, wanting to make sure Rose was okay. The two made eye contact, and they both nodded, happy they were both alive.

-----

Many of the residents had survived the attack, and were leaving their hiding spots. The pirate ship slowly floated down, docking at the only surviving air dock. The crew made repairs, as the core group left, Ashes still covered in blood. His eyes glowed a light amber, his magic still having a death grip on his silver sword. As calm as he had seemed fighting the monster, he had been quite scared.

Anypony would have been.

"C'mon, I doubt these ponies have time to check for somepony who may have murdered somepony a few months ago. I know where these two live, granted if they're still alive," Said Wick, and the group followed.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Thu 30 Jan 2014, 17:52

Wick knew where he would find Cog and Whirr in a crisis like this. He pulled his cloak up over his head, he did not want to get recognised in the College. He lead the group up into the formidable red brick building and through the winding corridors. The path took him past his old dorm, no doubt some fresh faced fool was now occupying it. He didn't stop to check. The group pressed on, crowds of ponies everywhere, College ponies tending the wounded were in every available corner, others passing out food and water, none paying them mind. Ponies of Solstice were used to strange ponies being about, and they drew no attention.

He brought them to the base of the astronomy tower, and began to lead them up the old, winding stairs. It was a long walk to a high place and by the end of it they were all out of breath. He reached the final door and pushed it open, revealing two ponies, one earth, one unicorn, surrounded by strange machines. The pair were in the progress of dismantling the machines.

“I see you got those plans for a rapid fire firearm working.”

“Wick!” said Cog, the unicorn.
“Back from the run I see” Said Whirr
“Most of us thought you'd died”
“The rest just wished you had”
“You're lucky Saffron isn't here”
“She left a month ago”
“She has a messed up nose now”
“And a messed up temper”
“You'd be wiser to watch out for her than the city guards mate”
“We won't tell though”
“Your secret is safe with us”

“GUYS” Shouted Wick. The twins always had talked too much. In lessons, and dinner, in bed. They had graduated a couple of years before Wick, yet had both been asked to stay due to their considerable talent in engineering.

“Fellas, I have a proposition for you”
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Thu 30 Jan 2014, 21:25

As Wick talked to Cog and Whirr, Hurricane looked upon the town. It hadn't been as devestated as Pirate Island, but it had definitely taken some damage. Hate and anger burned in her heart, the feeling of losing those whom she had trusted tore at her like a blade through the skin. She had a new crew now, one she was closer to, one she was more comfortable with, but she had lost those whom could not be replaced. Eyelander, Fire Heart, even Black Blossom.

All friends she would never see again.

She was used to such things, but she was sure that these ponies were not. Bloodshed was apart of her life, not theirs.

She watched as a young foal nudged his mother, trying to wake her up, to no avail. He paid no attention to the fact that she was in a puddle of her own blood. Ignoring the fact that she was obviously dead.

Her eyes lowered, a small tear running down her cheek. Not sadness for herself, but for everypony who would be affected in all the battles that have taken place, and would possibly take place. So many innocent ponies killed for no reason.

"These massacres shall not go unavenged. There shall be blood," Hurricane said to herself.

------

"“Fellas, I have a proposition for you,” Wick said, causing Ashes to glance over at the quick talking twins. Wick quickly started to explain to them their situation, and why they needed their help. Ashes tuned out, sighing. His eyes turned towards Hurricane, who looked out the window of the tower sadly, her eyes fixed on the destroyed town below. The battle had obviously taken its toll on her, and she seemed distant.

Angry.

Scared, above all.

Ashes was about to walk over to her, before he saw the rest of the crew leaving the area. The twins had decided to join, and they were on their way once more.

-------

Ashes sprinted through the forest, his black cloak and armor weighing him down. Blood poured out of a gash on his leg, as he sprinted through. He could hear the barking of dogs behind him, as the rest of Shadow Clan hunted him down, screaming in Germaney dialect.

"Come back here, monster!"

"You shall taste the blade of justice!"

Ashes ran as fast as he could, tears slowly running out of his eyes. Pain pulsed through his body at an alarming rate, and the sounds of enemies drew closer, their hooves carrying them much faster than Ashes could himself.

Suddenly, he found himself at the edge of a waterfall, rain pouring down from the sky. It was now or never. Fight or die.

Ashes turned around, drawing his Steel Zweihander. He could see torches and dogs approaching. His eyes glowed, his horn flaring angrily.

-------

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screamed Ashes again, shooting up in his bed. His eyes were blood red, as he looked around, clutching his chest once more. It was just a dream. Again.

Rose came into his room, dressed in a simple nightgown. She did her usual routine of walking next to Ashes' bed, asking him if hes alright. Ashes did his regular routine of lying and saying hes alright, and rejecting her help. Rose slowly left the room, feeling down about rejection again, when suddenly Ashes spoke up again.

"Actually, it would be nice to have someone to talk to, this time," Ashes said quietly.

Rose walked back over to the side of Ashes bed, and Ashes scooted over, making room for the mare. She hopped onto Ashes' bed, leaning on her forehooves.

"As you probably know, I have tons of nightmares," Ashes started, sighing. "I've had a horrible past, and unlike many ponies, I can't cope very well with my problems."

Rose nodded, listening silently.

"I was born into an abusive family. They hated my guts. I was the Schwache Sohn, the runt of the litter. I never experienced the tender touch of a mother, the guidance of a father. I learned everything I know by my own hoof."

"I left home as a scholar and a warrior at a very young age. I went to the local Shadow Clan guild, and joined their cause, learning to be a fighter. But they noticed some abnormalities in me. The white hair, the lack of magical skill in anything except levitation and destructive magic. My complete lack of fatigue. They noticed I was stronger, faster, even with my undeveloped body." Ashes stopped for a moment, sighing. "Thats when they knew."

"They sent me to kill a ghoul, an easy assignment, which earned me my Bloodborne cutie mark. They then held me in court, tried me, and attempted to execute me. As you can see, they failed. But only after I killed everypony I ever called a friend. That's why I separate myself from all of society. It's not that I'm afraid of other ponies. I'm afraid of caring."

Rose nodded, before looking down. "I... I judged you wrong, I suppose. I thought you were just angry."

"That's the usual opinion, I suppose," Ashes said, sighing. "Thank you... for listening... I guess it really does help."

"Any time," Rose said, getting up from Ashes' bed. "I suppose I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah. Yeah you will," Ashes said, smiling for the first time in years.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Fri 31 Jan 2014, 20:18

The rest of the day went past fairly peacefully, they had decided to head for Wisp. Ruby had expressed concerns that all of their families have been struck and since Rose nor Hurricane were too fond of their families they had decided to help Ruby. While she was no pegasus her parents had moved to the town below the clouds where unicorns and earth ponies had settled down to help the pegasi of Wisp and eventually a small prospering town had sprung up and while the town technically was separate from Wisp they had decided to keep the name for their town.

Wind Rose and Hurricane chatted a bit about who's family they'd check up on next and it came down to Hurricane's since Wind Rose's mostly lived in Canterlot and Cloudsdale. Sure it had been two months since the so called "murder" they'd been wrongly accused for had happened they did not wish to take the risk of being caught by Celestia. Eventually they would have to confront her and seek her forgiveness for that the spirits of the past had said but they both felt that this was not the time for it and such it came down too flying to Baltimare after Wisp.

---
Celestia's PoV:

The day and night cycle had become more erratic in the past months, Celestia did not want to lower her sun and with Luna now having transformed into Nightmare moon who wished eternal night she forced down Celestia's sun but had to eventually give in to the sun going up. The battle between day and night had started draining on the two alicorns powers and especially with Celestia still being so powerful even after Luna's powers were more than doubled by her corruption it left Celestia with barely any time for politics. She had declared a martial state of war throughout Equestria and she had taken on the role of a military leader instead of a democratic ruler, Celestia was ready to protect her subjects in whatever ways necessary.

---
Wind Rose's PoV:

The night had come upon them again, slightly faster than last night, Rose noted. Something stirred in the back of her mind and as she stood there on the deck and observed the beautiful night sky she whispered out into the darkness to no one in particular: "Oh, Celestia. Please don't blame your sister for everything, do not hate her, she's envious and let her jealousy get the better of her. Deep down she's still your little sister, don't forget that, Celestia, the nightmare is just that." A single tear of sadness dropped from Wind Rose's cheek and when she came back into the now she heard hoof steps behind her, it was Ashes.

"..." Ashes walked up to Rose and they stood their quietly before Ashes spoke up again. "I-I had another Nightmare, I came looking for you in your cabin when you didn't come when I screamed like most nights. I feel dumb, like a little filly running to his mother but you made me feel calmer and I thought I could maybe get over my nightmares by talking with you.." 

Wind Rose could see Ashes blushing a bit but decided to ignore it even though she thought it was quite cute, resisting the urge to give him a small peck on his cheeks she just said in her usual light tone. 

"I'm all ears, I'm happy too know that something as simple as talking too me can calm down a beast like you, Ashes." She said and smiled at him, Ashes looked away into the night sky hiding a blush as he simply asked. 

"Why are you so nice too me, Rose?" Ashes turned to look into Rose's eyes.

Wind Rose was a bit shocked at the question and at having those wild eyes staring at her. Why was she being nice too him? She didn't quite know herself but after standing in awkward silence and just staring into each other's eyes she opened her mouth and just let whatever came out come out.

"I don't know really, I can feel that you're different from the other bloodborne. You don't rape innocent mares just to make sure there's more Bloodborne's in the world and you give help for little or no reward for yourself and yet you have suffered so much pain.." Wind Rose and Ashes froze in place for several minutes, the tension between them and the want to reveal how they truly felt towards the other could be seen as clear as day if anyone would have seen them. 

Wind Rose couldn't hold it back any longer, she leaned up towards the stallion and kissed him. Time felt like it stood still and the kiss seemed to last forever before she broke it off, blushing wildly and waiting for Ashes to react.

---

Celestia PoV:

Celestia was in her chambers and looking through old journals of her and Luna's childhood when she felt tears swelling up and a voice from somewhere distant seemed to echo to her. "Oh, Celestia. Please don't blame your sister for everything, do not hate her, she's envious and let her jealousy get the better of her. Deep down she's still your little sister, don't forget that, Celestia, the nightmare is just that."

Celestia locked her chambers doors with her magic as she was crying and blaming herself for not paying attention to her sister and now it could very well be too late..
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Fri 31 Jan 2014, 21:20

Hurricane piloted the ship dutifully, ingesting her fifth pill of pure caffeine extract. Soon, she'd  have to go under for a bit of rest, but she knew the routes to Wisp well, and her co-captains, did not.

She looked up into the night sky, seeing stars shoot across the darkness. How could somepony so evil create something so beautiful? Somepony so capable of destruction could make something so wonderful?

It made Hurricane a bit sad, adding to the multitude of emotions in her body: Anger, regret, failure, sadness.

A small tear dripped from her eye, gritting her teeth angrily. How could this happen? She almost felt like it was all her fault.

"Hey, c'mon Darlin'. The caffeine's gettin' to yer' brain," Said a hardy voice, softly pushing Hurricane off the helm. Hurricane almost lashed out at the pony, when she saw it was Gunpowder.

"T-thanks, Powder," Hurricane said, before Ashes' taletale scream of Nightmares filled the night. "I... I guess I'll see you in the morning."

"That ya' will, darlin'," Gunpowder said, winking.

-------

Ashes stood there, his face blank. Had Rose just... kissed him? His minds cranks worked quickly, trying to comprehend the moment. Finally he got the nerve to say something.

"...What?" He simply said.

Good fucking going, you dumbass

Rose chuckled a bit, before they resumed their awkward staring.

Okay, lets try this again.

Ashes mind finally stabilized itself, and he grabbed Rose quickly, locking her into another kiss. After a few moments, the two broke apart. The two stood closely for several minutes, looking into one anothers eyes, their lips nearly touching. Ashes smiled, getting one in return from Rose.

"Thank you," Ashes said, as the two embraced.

"Get a room, you two! I'd rather not my deck be sloppy in the morning!" shouted a faint voice. Ashes and Rose broke out into laughter, before kissing once more.

The two retired to Ashes room, where they shared one anothers company, talking in the candle light for about an hour. Finally, when they were both tired, they both decided to return to bed. As Rose turned to leave, Ashes grabbed her hoof, and looked her in the eye.

"Stay with me?" he simply asked, smiling.

Rose nodded, and the two crawled into bed together, embracing one another as they slowly fell asleep.

-------

Morning came, and the two awoke peacefully. They hadn't heard the sound of a caffeine hungover Hurricane screaming at the crew to get their asses in gear to move the ship quicker. The two got dressed, and then made their way to the deck. Nopony except Hurricane had realized that they were far more than friends now. In the distance, a small cloud nation hovered above a town.

Wisp.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Sat 01 Feb 2014, 17:51

Ruby's PoV:

Ruby let out a sigh of relief as it seemed like Wisp was spared and just as she was gonna turn around to go and tell Hurricane they wouldn't need to stay much longer. A sudden thundering crack was heard from the skies and an fleet of ships painted in the colours of Nightmare Moon appeared and began unleashing all they had upon the town. Fires began to erupt from buildings that had been hit and once the orbital bombardment seized a battalion of bat like pony creatures flooded out towards the cloud city as well as the town below.

Ruby stood there watching, grinding her teeth as she saw her home being assaulted. Cursing that she'd not been born a pegasi she looked pleadingly at Hurricane who nodded at her. They were not gonna let an innocent town crash and burn as long as they breathed, Hurricane steered the ship on to engage in the ground combat, there was no use trying to take on ships twice their size and not to mention that they were horribly outnumbered by the fleet.

---

Wind Rose's PoV:

Gunpowder had taken over the ships from Hurricane as Rose and Hurricane stretched their wings ready to help the town of Wisp defend itself. She wasn't gonna let Nightmare Moon destroy another town if she could help it but she would have to make sure not to do anything stupid. There was a lot on stake for them, not only did Equestria rely on their help but Rose had a personal attachment as well, she'd promised Ashes to come back safely. Since he wasn't a pegasus he wouldn't be able to help out until the ship was close enough for him to cast a cloud walking spell or for Wick to conjure up such an potion.

She and Hurricane would be alone with the militia of Wisp until their friends could join them. She looked over at Hurricane who had finished stretching and was doing a last minute check on her weapons, Hurricane looked at her and they both nodded at each other before stretching out their wings and taking off into the sky.  

They pressed themselves to their max, a light pink and red blaze trail flowing behind Wind Rose, a light blue lighting trail from Hurricane. They flew fast and hard but soon they noticed that they weren't flying alone. 

Their trails were mixed with a black with a pink highlight and a cyan with a light green highlight and as Wind Rose looked beside her she was that there was a handsome mare with a blue coat and a black mane with pink highlights in it flying beside her, looking very determined. Beside Hurricane a beautiful cyan and light green coated mare flew, she had a look of worry in her eyes and both her and the other mares bodies seemed to give off a small golden glow.

"Who are you?" Wind Rose finally asked and the mare flying beside her gave her a devious grin.

"Why I am the sister of Night Vera, husband/wife to Needlepoint here. I am Wind Catcher and I am here alongside my mate to help our home fight." The mare responded and Wind Rose's jaw almost fell open at the revelation.

"We put our heart and soul into the prosperity of Wisp and we'll not see it fall today, we'll help in anyway we can. It's your time to be a hero now, Wind Rose, lead and we shall help." The mare who Wind Catcher had pointed out as being Needlepoint said and together the pegasi flew as quickly as their bodies would allow. After a flight that felt like it lasted forever the finally were able to join the fray, now they just had to locate the general of Wisp.

"We need to find the general of Wisp and see where he needs us to help." Wind Rose commanded as Wind Catcher and Needlepoint flew off to locate him, leaving Hurricane and Wind Rose to enjoy the combat.

"Bring it on you uglies, I will not let this town fall and your mistress will be defeated!" She yelled as a squadron of Bat ponies dove for her, she grinned deviously as she drew her swords and launched herself into the air and flew right through the middle of squadron, sending bat ponies with missing limbs crashing towards the ground.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Sat 01 Feb 2014, 19:49

The ship slowly approached the cloud and town, as Ashes handing onto one of the ropes, looking at the battle in front of him. His face was plastered with anger. All his weapons were in check, ready for battle. He watched as Rose and Hurricane took off, flying quickly through the air.

Be strong.

Ashes jumped back on the deck, breathing deeply. He rubbed his wolfs-head necklace softly, before walking under the deck, manning his assigned cannon.

-----

Hurricane flew through the air, her blades extended. The sharpened steel ripped through the soft flesh of the weighed down Batponies, out of their element in the sunlight. Blood splattered all over her, as she went the harassment route, quickly attacking stragglers, using her speed to her advantage.

Suddenly, out of seemingly thin air, a gunboat appeared, its repeater-gun spurring up on deck. It was aimed right at Hurricane.

Then, it fired.

Bullets of hot lead ripped into Hurricane, three penetrating her armor, the others glancing off and bruising or breaking bones. She fell out of the sky, seemingly unconscious. Luckily, being above the cloud, her fall was weakened by the soft, spongy material, saving her the worst of the damage. She lay on the cloud, a puddle of crimson spreading around her.

-------

Ashes ripped the firing rope from the cannon, sending a devastating 180mm ball flying at the small gunboat that had just shot down Hurricane. The ship crumbled from the force, and Ashes' horn flared, layering himself in a cloud-walking spell. He sprinted upstairs, and grabbed a rope from the deck, tying it to his belt.

"What 'n tarnation 'r ya doin', Ashes?" shouted Gunpowder, as he attached the rope to one of the docking rigs on the side of the boat.

"Hurricane's in trouble! I gotta get her!" shouted Ashes, before diving off the side of the boat.

He sped quickly towards the cloud, the speed causing tears to be pushed out of his eyes. He slowed himself down with magic as he reached the cloud, and landed softly, using his dagger to cut the rope. He then sprinted over to Hurricane, assessing the damage.

"Multiple puncture wounds... broken wing and ribs... She'll make it," Ashes said, his horn flaring. He carefully removed the remaining bullets in Hurricane, and picking her up. He quickly ran towards the town on the clouds, beads of sweat running down the side of his head. He saw Rose fighting above him, and the crew of the ship fighting brutally with the smaller ships, destroying them with vicious efficiency. The two found refuge in a small bunker, filled with a cannon squad from Wisp's militia.

"Who the hell are you?!" shouted one of the guards, but upon seeing the the wounded pony, instantly a corp-pony ran over, doing his best to patch up Hurricane.

"Please, help her. Keep her safe. I've got to get down to the ground," Ashes said, getting a nod from the cannon squad.

Ashes ran over to the edge of the cloud, looking below. It was easily a 2 wing-mile drop down, one that would kill him if he didn't time his spell correctly.

"Well, nothing any more stupid than getting sucked into this quest," Ashes groaned to himself, before looking over the ledge again.

"Alley-oop!" he shouted, diving towards the ground.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Sun 02 Feb 2014, 00:25

Wind and Needle tore off into the sky, passing through buildings and clouds with ease. They pulled up by a cloud they recognised, for it had once been where Wind had spent most of her days. The barracks were larger now, tougher and more able to hold off the attack. They immediatley spotted the general. He was a bulky pegasus with a cerulean coat. The landed in front of him, and the poor stallion nearly dropped dead out of shock. He blinked at them, Wind especially, as realisation dawned on him. His mouth opened and closed several times as he tried to fathom what he was seeing. Needle rolled her eyes 'Don't ask, just tell us where we will be most useful.' The general swallowed and stammered 'T-there is a dreadnought coming up from the east. We need to strike he down before she reaches us or the city will be lost. Needle and Wind nodded at each other and took off again.

The ship was massive, more like a floating fortress than an airship. Bat ponies swarmed around it like flies, pouring out of holes on the side. It was still an good five miles from the city, but even at it's slow pace, it would soon be upon them. Needle and Wind moved through the air faster than they ever could in life, blue and pink and green streamed in the sky behind them. As they reached the ship, they broke away and began to encircle it, faster than the batponies could fly, cutting down any that managed to get close to them. They moved faster and faster and their bodies began to glow brighter. From above, their was an explosion of blue and green, and hail began to fall. They were the size of longswords and twice and sharp, and they rained down wherever Needlepoint flew. Below, Wind began to churn up a tornado, which grabbed any batponies or hail and slammed them into the side of the ship. Some escaped the wind only to be impaled by falling ice. The ship began to slow, then stop. The intense wind made it shake, the engine wobbling in their cases, the mast creaking under the pressure. Suddenly, it began to break. An engine cracked in half, then the main mast snapped, taking out a second engine with it. Black smoke poured out of the hull, only to be whipped up by the tornado, blinding all those inside. The ship fell and ponies tried to evacuate, but the storm was too strong and they all fell with the ship.

Wick's POV

Wick cackled madly as another explosion tore through the bodies of half a dozen ponies. Whirr's gun spat bullets out at an intense rate, turning ponies to a fine pink mist. He lit seven shrapnel grenades at once and flung them all at oncoming enemies, hitting his mark each time. 'Behind you!' shouted Cog, and Wick turned in time to see a batpony lunge at him. Wick smashed a vial of potion into his face. The pony blinked for a second, then took off toward a group of hi comrades, attacking them instead. 'Holy-fucking-haystacks' said Whirr. 'Look at that!' Continued Cog. Wick span around to see a massive black storm headed toward them. Wick watched as it changed course and began to fall from the sky, landing a few miles outside of Wisp. 'Fuck me, that was close' Wick said in awe. 'Maybe later' Cog and Whirr said in unison.

Ruby's POV

Ruby paced the deck of the ship again. It had been hours since the battle was over, and everyone was now safe back in the ship, tending their injuries. But Needle and Wind had not returned. How badly she wanted to see them one last time, to ask them all the things about her past that she did not know. But as soon as the dreadnought had crashed, the feroucious storm had stopped, as did any trace of her ancestors. A voice cleared behind her. It was Wick. 'Hey, you okay? Wondered where you had gotten to' he said
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Sun 02 Feb 2014, 15:17

Wind Rose's PoV:

Wind Rose was still fighting off bat ponies one by one until they decided to overrun her with with numbers instead of trying to take her on alone. As one of the bat ponies dove at her she flew up to meet him and sliced his side open as well as clipping off wing before she rammed her sword into the back of his skull. Rose saw in her peripheral another 10 or so charging at her at full speed, she pulled out her sword from the skull of the last victim and threw it right in between the shoulder blades of one of the bat ponies charging her. She then pulled out her gun, flew up to meet them and blasted the face off on one that came a bit too close. Pulling out the sword right on time to have it dig itself into the top of the skull of another one and then slashing sideways and splitting open the throats of two more before she felt a sharp stinging pain in her back.

"Aaah. fuck." Wind Rose called out and turned to see a bat pony latched onto her back with a knife in between her shoulder and her left wing. She tried reaching him but couldn't get him until he was suddenly impaled on a big two handed sword and fell off her back down to where Ashes stood. The rest of the bat ponies saw the reinforcement arriving and fled away, being picked off one by one until only a few remained to flee.

Wind Rose descended down to where Ashes stood and waited, her left wing was hurting like fuck and she could barely keep herself aloft without tumbling down. After struggling to land she finally landed beside Ashes who walked over to her and inspected her wound.

---

Ruby's PoV:

Ruby was startled by Wick, she had been lost in her own thoughts when he had snuck up on her.

"Oh. Hi, Wick. I'm okay I suppose, glad that Wisp survived even though it was a close call.. I just needed a little time for myself to think, my ancestors were here today.. I wish I could have met them, so many questions I had for them that will never be answered and now I've been left alone again." Without realising it Ruby had started to sniffle a bit, she felt so lonely in this world and by instinct or something else she hugged Wick tightly.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Blueblood Sun 02 Feb 2014, 19:00

Ashes inspected the wound carefully, using his magic to skillfully and painlessly move the flesh around.

"It's very shallow for a puncture wound. With Wick's help, you should be able to fly full force in a couple days, maybe max a week," Ashes said, pulling out a small leaf package. He unwrapped it, revealing what looked like a small pouch of glowing liquid. Ashes bit into it, and spread the goo onto the wound, the goo immediately hardening, stopping the bleeding.

"Alright, looks like they're all gone. Let's get Hurricane, and get back onto the ship."

------

Ashes quickly worked the engine room. It had been a few hours since they had gotten everpony back onto the ship. Wick and a few of the crew members worked vigorously on the wounded. Ashes, being nearly completely unscathed with the exception of a bit of gunpowder burns, had to leave the medical deck, despite wanting to keep an eye on Rose. He quickly adjusted pipe pressures, shoved coal into the furnace, as the ship sped away from Wisp.

Finally, after nearly 7 hours of working the engine room, Hurricane had been healed well enough that she felt she could pilot the ship. She relieved Gunpowder of his post, whom then promptly relieved Ashes of his. He walked up to the deck, covered in sweat, tired and hot. He walked up to Hurricane, whom was bandaged up. She slumped slightly, and her eyes were a bit foggy.

"Where we headin' next, Captain," Asked Ashes.

"You got any family?" Asked Hurricane, getting a shake of the head from Ashes.

"All executed when the Shadow Clan guild found out I was a Bloodborne," Ashes said, looking out across the night sky.

"Then we're heading to Baltimare. Small fishing-town on the east coast of Equestria. I may not like my family, but I need to know they're okay. And I owe a lot to that city, I couldn't bear to watch it go up in flames," Hurricane said, sighing. "It's a two to three day travel from our current position, one if we keep our turbines on."

"Of course," Ashes said, stretching. "I'm going to go and get some sleep."

"Oh, yes, on that subject," Hurricane said, looking away from the helm for a moment. "Rose was looking for you."

"I don't see how that fits in on the subject," Ashes lied, keeping his cool demeanor.

"Oh, you know exactly how that fits in on the subject," Getting a wink from Hurricane. Ashes blushed, before he walked underneath the deck.

-----

Ashes quickly shaved and cut his hair, using his heat magic to make it straightened, presentable. The excess water coming off the boiled made for a nice bath, and he finally felt clean again. He quickly got dressed, his clothes still damp from being washed, and walked into his room, where he promptly cleaned his weapons, sharpening them and reloading them as needed. A good soldier spent more time on his equipment than he did on himself, and this was more than true for Ashes. He scrubbed away blood, sharpened and shined his blades, polished bullets, and strung his bow. After nearly an hour of cleaning, Ashes packed his weapons and armor neatly away, and walked into Rose's room.

"Good evening, Rose," Ashes said, walking in. Rose was doing very much the same as he was a few minutes ago, slowly polishing her katana. She was dressed in a light robe, patterned with rose petals, and she worked slowly and diligently.

"Good evening," Replied Rose, smiling at Ashes. "Had a nice bath?"

"I did, thank you," Ashes said, sitting down next to Rose.

"I see Wick and the healers helped with your wound. How does it feel?" Asked Ashes, inspecting Rose's wound through her robe.

"A little sore, but I'll be okay. Wick really knows what hes doing. He patched it up nicely," Rose said, smiling. She put her katana down, before turning to Ashes. "Thank you, for helping out there."

"You guys have treated me better than anypony, especially you. And I'm not one to stand around while my friends are putting their lives in the line of danger," Ashes said, nuzzling Rose softly. "In a way, I'm kinda glad that I got dragged into this."

"I am too," Rose said, gently planting a kiss on Ashes' lips.

Ashes brought Rose into a gentle hug, their lips entwining once more. Their tongues wrestled tirelessly in one anothers mouth, as Ashes quickly undid his own clothes. Rose did the same, and finally, after they were both naked, they broke their kiss. Rose crawled on top of her bed, making bedroom eyes at Ashes.

Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck Ashes heart raced, as he looked upon the naked body of Rose, her glistening marehood already wet. His stallionhood grew, and he crawled on top of Rose, rubbing the staff of his member across Rose's crescent. She moaned in ecstasy, throwing her head back in sheer pleasure.

Finally, Ashes drew his stallionhood back, and plunged it into Rose's marehood. Both moaned in unison, as Ashes deflowered Rose. He drove it home, and pulled back. Rose's groans were a mixture of pleasure and pain, as Ashes increased his tempo. He drew Rose's hips into his, and lifted his torso up into the air, so that Rose's hind legs were off the bed. He slowly gained speed, moving smoothly into Rose's twat. He then arched his head, running his tongue up Rose's belly fur.

The duo thrusted and pulled in unison, as Ashes and Rose reached their climax. Finally, Ashes pushed in as far as he could, moaning loudly as the two climaxed at the same time. They fell into one anothers arms, as they fell asleep.
Princess Blueblood
Princess Blueblood
Dictator of RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Arualsti Mon 03 Feb 2014, 18:41

Wick was surprised by the hug, have never really interacted with Ruby much before and since picking up Cog and Whirr, Wick had finally found a solution for both his boredom and horniness. Neither did anything to help his addiction though, and as Ruby hugged him tightly, he felt something different than how he usually felt when a cute pony was wrapped up so close to him. He wanted to hold her back, not as a precursor to sex, but to keep her safe. He realised at this point that he was just stood there, not hugging her back at all. She pulled away, looking a little embarrassed. She coughed, then replaced her worried expression with an easy grin 'Hey, look' she said, giving him a friendly punch on the arm 'No need to worry about me, i'll be just fine'. She then took her leave. Wick stayed out on the deck a while longer, then made his own way back inside. There were still ponies who needed medical aid, and he would need to check up on Ashes, Wind and Hurricane. He knew that sometimes injuries only became evident after all the adrenaline and excitement from battle wore off. He'd need to be there in case some physical or mental distress became evident. But who would heal the healer? He drew his syringe out of his bag and pushed the needle into the soft flesh of his rump. He pushed the drug into body, sighing as the calm spread through his body, pushing out the anxiety. He was the only one that could heal himself.
Arualsti
Arualsti
Random arist of things
Random arist of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudchaser Mon 03 Feb 2014, 22:15

Celestia's PoV:

After Rhuno's return with the news that Celestia had feared all along she had appointed him as her personal guard, albeit his heart was broken from Luna's betrayal and he was losing his will to live more and more every day until he eventually passed away to join his old friends. The last two months had been brutal on Celestia, she had to cease to be a democratic monarch to lead the land in a time of war. Something she had hoped she'd never have to do, with the mystical disappearance of the Crystal empire recently one of her only allies was gone. Saddle Arabia chose to remain neutral, the dragons didn't care about the meddlings of the mortals, the Griffon's were as always hostile against ponies but for the time being they were contempt with their war against the Zebra's.

Celestia sighed for herself in her bed chambers, she had to let the evil Nightmare Moon lower her sun every night or else her little ponies wouldn't be able to rest and the land would overheat and kill all their crops. Suddenly a dark mist appeared in front of her and as she stood up to meet this unknown visitor, a form started to appear in the midst of the dark blue mist. Nightmare Moon herself stood in front of her, shocked Celestia was about to prepare to fight the evil that had plagued her life for so long when it suddenly shifted form and her little sister Luna stood there with tears running down her cheeks almost as if she was screaming "Help me, Celestia." 

Celestia awoke immediately and she stood up almost expecting to see her sister standing there, she waited for a moment before calling out to the empty chamber "Luna?". Sadness, hurt and guilt could be heard in the monarch's voice as she realized it had been a dream, no not a dream. It had been a vision, a vision from her little sister who had just wished to be loved by the only family she had left after their parents had died. Luna was still in there, the evil had not fully consumed her sister, it was merely holding Luna hostage in her own body and Celestia would do everything in her power to save her sister.

---

Nightmare Moon's PoV:    

Despite minor setbacks here and there by stubborn fools that decided to fight rather than surrender her campaign against Celestia was bearing fruit, soon enough once her ambassadors has "persuaded" the Griffon's to finish off the Zebra's they would join her forces and attack Canterlot again.

When she had wrestled down Celestia's sun once more, Nightmare Moon's powers were exhausted for the moment which let her subconsciousness where she locked away the puny little Princess Luna to break out and she created a dream for Celestia where she showed that deep down her little sister was locked away inside the Nightmare mare.

"Foolish little pony, your sister cannot help you anymore. You're mine forever or until I find a more powerful host at which point I will just kill you off." Nightmare Moon had caught on to what Luna had done and made sure to tuck her away even deeper inside her subconsciousness.

---

Wind Rose's PoV: 

After the wonderful night she had spent with Ashes she got up a bit before him and took the opportunity to wash off the sex smell, a few drips of cum had hardened on her fur over the night and she remembered that she hadn't told Ashes to pull out.. She wasn't in heat though so the risk of her getting pregnant was very low to none, she washed herself properly and washed her intimate areas thoroughly. As she got out of the shower she heard Ashes starting to wake up and saw him roll over and trying to cuddle with the air until his mind caught up and realized she wasn't in bed anymore. 

Wind Rose took the opportunity at hand and snuck as quietly as she could to Ashes who was still trying to piece together what had transpired last night when she leaned down into one of his ears and whispered with a seductive tone. "Slept well, sweetie?" Almost causing him fall of the bed as he tried to hide his morning erection. She nuzzled him a bit before leaving to perform her duties for the day, leaving Ashes dry but not before she made sure he knew she was all his for taking. "I really enjoyed last night, sweetheart. I've got duties to perform though but if we find ourselves with some spare time tonight I can think of a few things we could do.."

Wind Rose turned to the door and left to make her way to check up on deck to where Hurricane was to see how close to Baltimare they were.
Cloudchaser
Cloudchaser
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next